TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

AutoSport D&W #5 Sunday 24th June at ARC.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

raybic
3NE 2NR for life

Re: AutoSport D&W #5 Sunday 24th June at ARC.

Postby raybic » June 24th, 2012, 6:39 pm

just saying, the ppl who showing off in the road next to the horses, its kinda stupid ,outwise event was great

matthew2730mvp
3NE 2NR for life

Postby matthew2730mvp » June 24th, 2012, 7:46 pm

raybic wrote:just saying, the ppl who showing off in the road next to the horses, its kinda stupid ,outwise event was great

Yess as the Police left they started...Smh :oops: :oops:

Today Team 69 (Clive - Subaru) Show-case experience an Class
Now That is Performance an WETTING
MR. Auto-sport excellent Event

AWD Motorsports
Trinituner Peong

Postby AWD Motorsports » June 24th, 2012, 8:32 pm

Very good event. A nice combination of cars. Looking forward to the next one.

saltydog
CARS Member

Postby saltydog » June 24th, 2012, 9:27 pm

It's a pity those persons outside could have these events stopped by their bad and inconsiderate behavior. I hope you all deal with them when ALL of you are not allowed back at ARC.

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » June 24th, 2012, 9:28 pm

alexfos101 wrote:
AutoSport wrote:We do not have a problem with those with loud exhausts NOT taking part!

So Mr. JDM_Guy, meet those who support you down Camden on Sunday at 10:00am!

How old are you sir? Expected better, then again i expect too much...

And why you did not take part?

Yes we did have the testing done as indicated, little boys must stay home!

Those who attended and took part have had their say.

And those who really care about the bigger picture and not being selfish, will ensure that Karting, and Solodex and ARA D&W Events will continue at this venue.

paparazzi
Riding on 16's

Postby paparazzi » June 24th, 2012, 9:51 pm

Great event today. I haven't been up for a while and the racing was good and the ole talk was better.

Karts were wicked. Will try to make it up next weekend for the kart meet.

alexfos101
3NE 2NR for life

Postby alexfos101 » June 25th, 2012, 8:44 am

AutoSport wrote:
alexfos101 wrote:
AutoSport wrote:We do not have a problem with those with loud exhausts NOT taking part!

So Mr. JDM_Guy, meet those who support you down Camden on Sunday at 10:00am!

How old are you sir? Expected better, then again i expect too much...

And why you did not take part?

Yes we did have the testing done as indicated, little boys must stay home!

Those who attended and took part have had their say.

And those who really care about the bigger picture and not being selfish, will ensure that Karting, and Solodex and ARA D&W Events will continue at this venue.

Again work on your PR skills, i was indicating that your past comments was a little immature and yet again you continue amaze me...I was told last event by one of your members to try to get another exhaust "it is really too loud for here and it will disturb the horses".. im currently sourcing a silencer for my free flow.. And i don't think its us competitors you have to worry about, we, you can contain and manage accordingly, so try do your job and stop with your childish approach to your competitors comments...Thanks.. will be the in full competition mode next event....with a silenced exhaust.

professor
Trinituner Peong

Postby professor » June 25th, 2012, 10:02 am

People, as an elder statesman, I would like to ask us all to refrain from combative language and postures. We currently enjoy a form of racing which is well run, affordable, competitive. When we start being perceived as hostile, the other party gets defensive, then, in turn becomes hostile. The events would then lose that spirit of camaraderie. Trust me, I have seen and been down that road before, it's a slippery slope. We don’t want to end up as ‘Them and Us’.Even bad talking 'Rival' groups should be discouraged.

alexfos101
3NE 2NR for life

Postby alexfos101 » June 25th, 2012, 10:18 am

professor wrote:People, as an elder statesman, I would like to ask us all to refrain from combative language and postures. We currently enjoy a form of racing which is well run, affordable, competitive. When we start being perceived as hostile, the other party gets defensive, then, in turn becomes hostile. The events would then lose that spirit of camaraderie. Trust me, I have seen and been down that road before, it's a slippery slope. We don’t want to end up as ‘Them and Us’.Even bad talking 'Rival' groups should be discouraged.

Well said Thanks

speedaholic
Shifting into 6th

Postby speedaholic » June 25th, 2012, 11:05 am

teaser

TREX
Trinituner Peong

Postby TREX » June 25th, 2012, 12:31 pm

professor wrote:People, as an elder statesman, I would like to ask us all to refrain from combative language and postures. We currently enjoy a form of racing which is well run, affordable, competitive. When we start being perceived as hostile, the other party gets defensive, then, in turn becomes hostile. The events would then lose that spirit of camaraderie. Trust me, I have seen and been down that road before, it's a slippery slope. We don’t want to end up as ‘Them and Us’.Even bad talking 'Rival' groups should be discouraged.

"Elder Statesman" ----With Mad Skillzzzzzzzzzzz

illumin@ti
Trinituner Peong

Postby illumin@ti » June 25th, 2012, 12:40 pm

Anyone has a contact for the guy with the red FTO?

Computerman
Riding on 18's

Postby Computerman » June 25th, 2012, 4:21 pm

I respectfully disagree, in part. The perceived 'tension' between camps creates some of the drama that adds to the entertainment for both spectators and competitors. For the most part, outside of the 'arena', the camaraderie exists (unbeknownst to many) even though the 'ole talk' and picong seems unabating. There are some individuals however, who do go overboard (for reasons I will not go into at this time).

As for me, my car was damaged in event #3 (my own fault) and I have not been able to effect the necessary repairs to make it race worthy. I do not expect that I will be able to complete the repairs this year. But I will still be around to support.

nismo_demon
3NE 2NR for life

Postby nismo_demon » June 25th, 2012, 6:39 pm

very very very well said uncle clive, now that is a high level of respect and maturity speaking there guys, we all go there to have a good time and it makes no sense to fight against each other, leave that for raceday to increase the competition lol for all those who disagree please dont be the reason for us losing this avenue, like Mr Rawle said, this would not affect us only, its gonna affect karting, solodex and D&W , please dont kill whats left of racing that we have

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » June 25th, 2012, 7:46 pm

And not surprising, we have been summoned to a meeting the with the ARC Management to address certain issues. Thank God we have proof that we have been pro-active in trying to manage the negative issues that have arisen. The loud noise from some cars, the not-so-smart ones who must let everyone know that they have a noisy car outside the venue, those who must do a burnout to impress.

nismo_demon
3NE 2NR for life

Postby nismo_demon » June 25th, 2012, 8:02 pm

as far as the "outside" madness goes, i dont think auosport would be able to stop that, however the police that does be present for the event should be asked if they can stay back a little longer to ensure the majority of the outside crowd leaves the venue, hopefully that would keep things kinda under control, what do you think autosport? could that be done?

southside crew
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby southside crew » June 25th, 2012, 9:17 pm

^ sounds like a Great suggestion.. I hope n pray a few bad mannered drivers don't spoil it for the rest of us..

Mudboy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Mudboy » June 25th, 2012, 10:04 pm

Great event Autosport......my tires loved the water!

How bad was the hooliganism after the event?

matthew2730mvp
3NE 2NR for life

Postby matthew2730mvp » June 25th, 2012, 10:23 pm

nismo_demon wrote:as far as the "outside" madness goes, i dont think auosport would be able to stop that, however the police that does be present for the event should be asked if they can stay back a little longer to ensure the majority of the outside crowd leaves the venue, hopefully that would keep things kinda under control, what do you think autosport? could that be done?

I agreee....but little did u'll no the police where givin out tickets to ppl who parked alongside the fence up till 4pm so....as they left maddness outside..

Suggestion: for those who wanna do burnouts outside why not talk to management an COME INSIDE an do it VS DWO? (Crowd pleaser to end the event)

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » June 25th, 2012, 10:25 pm

nismo_demon wrote:as far as the "outside" madness goes, i dont think auosport would be able to stop that, however the police that does be present for the event should be asked if they can stay back a little longer to ensure the majority of the outside crowd leaves the venue, hopefully that would keep things kinda under control, what do you think autosport? could that be done?

Note that at this last event the Police did place No-parking signs outside the fence and the fence stood up. We have already noted what is needed to control the not-so-smart ones, who can also cause problems for everyone. We are prepared to pay for the extra hour for the Police to be around and really eliminate this nonsense.

Why do we always have to involve the heavy hand of the law to keep the few from distressing the majority?

nismo_demon
3NE 2NR for life

Postby nismo_demon » June 25th, 2012, 10:41 pm

inconsiderate people from both inside and outside this event doesnt seem to understand how easy it is to lose all of this, atleast competitors are in a CONTROLLED environment, the fools on the outside are not even paying like every1 else on the inside and yet still they causing most of the trouble

professor
Trinituner Peong

Postby professor » June 27th, 2012, 9:31 am

A few pics, the camera man was busy with other stuff.
DSC09683.JPG

DSC09692.JPG

DSC09700.JPG

DSC09701.JPG

DSC09702.JPG

DSC09707.JPG

DSC09695.JPG

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » June 27th, 2012, 9:47 am

How did the karts do?

Midnight_Demon
punchin NOS

Postby Midnight_Demon » June 27th, 2012, 9:48 am

A few of my Pics ...

More HERE

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » June 27th, 2012, 10:22 am

is there sufficient parking in the event? ive had to park outside when i came a few times

professor
Trinituner Peong

Postby professor » June 27th, 2012, 10:56 am

I have been trying about three times to say how I love the pic of the Mazda in the rain. I keep getting thrown back to the login page.

Lovel pics, but the Mazda is the Bess.

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » June 27th, 2012, 11:42 am

cinco wrote:is there sufficient parking in the event? ive had to park outside when i came a few times

not really. spectator parking is in the carpark outside (lots of space there) north of the competing area.
Parking in the competing entrance is a bit limited to competing vehicles, their support vehicles, and a few others.

BTW - results in a bit.

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » June 27th, 2012, 11:46 am

carpark outside where?
i askin because everytime i attended i ended up parking outside by the fence.
granted i havent been in a while but it would be nice if i knew where to park

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » June 27th, 2012, 12:01 pm

Carpark to the north of the road.

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » June 27th, 2012, 12:06 pm

DOH MAKE BAKE!!!!
ok cool thanks in all fairness i never drove that far in when i get there so i didnt even know there was a car park up there

Advertisement

Return to “AutoSport Drag & Wind”