TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby aaron17 » October 25th, 2021, 6:21 pm

Lol they will say is old variant.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 25th, 2021, 9:23 pm

lol they will say 97% survival rate

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » October 26th, 2021, 1:44 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Image

Best thing they've ever done

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 26th, 2021, 9:03 am

https://youtu.be/0EIESsXW1QU

Controlling the narrative against common sense

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 26th, 2021, 9:04 am

Dohplaydat wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Image

Best thing they've ever done
Wondering how many persons died after just one jab

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 26th, 2021, 9:46 am

This whole topic is just boring now.You can only argue with antivax idiots so much.Just let them learn the hard way now.Dont beat up about not being allowed in certain places if you unvaxxed.Your choices come with consequences.If you can't deal with that, firetruck yourself

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » October 26th, 2021, 10:25 am

Just leave the them to make noise, their numbers are slowly changing and more of them die and they have to watch their families and friends suffer... they slow to learning .either that or they are just plain ole mentally unstable.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » October 26th, 2021, 11:23 am

True ..all ah we is jus ants following orders to survive the colony ...and I not saying we all are user: '..W..iddyp..huck..' lol

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 26th, 2021, 2:47 pm

i_code_and_stuff wrote:
drchaos wrote:
i_code_and_stuff wrote:
drchaos wrote:
i_code_and_stuff wrote:
sMASH wrote:If unvaxed, would rather die than take a jab, and vaxed can spread it still, why force people?
If ur unvaxed and get it, u die or gain immunity. U vaxed, and still spreading it.

hope ur still uttering this garbage when you break your leg and need hospital care and cant get it because everywhere filled to the brim with covid patients

This has not, is not and will not happen.
We have a parallel healthcare system.

If you don't understand the word parallel you can google it.

What do you think is going to happen if the facilities dedicated to covid are filled? Do you think the "regular" hospitals are going to deny covid patients? No, they will be forced to accept them, thus leading to the situation that i described. "parallel healthcare system" is nothing but a meaningless name in the face of outbreaks akin to those seen in states with low vaccination rates. you anti vax idiots are just incapable of understanding this because you've been largely shielded from the grim realities that other territories had to face. TT got lucky, but now I guess we'll wait and see if that luck holds out

Wow wow wow ... I'm not anti vax ... I have all my childhood vaccines plus I took a J&J.

I'm just anti-Moron and you seem to fall into that category.

We didn't get lucky we got hit as hard as we could get hit ... An were still freaking here.

So preach the Doom and Gloom brother ... the rest of us will be living it up.

You've been posting anti-vax and covid-denying bs for months, and constantly shifting goalposts whenever your arguments get dismantled, much like hover11. So you're either a better troll than him, or you're easily amongst the least intelligent people on this board.

We've had SoE and lockdowns for months when things were escalating, before Delta, and you saying we got hit as hard as we could get hit? are you so dense and ignorant that you don't even pay attention to what has happened in territories that have superior healthcare than us, with similar vaccination rates and similar levels of restrictions as we do right now? It's not rocket science.

Even though the global scientific conversation is no longer about herd immunity, but rather personal protection, it's simply ignorant to not acknowledge that our healthcare infrastructure will be in considerable danger in the coming weeks and months.

Based on your neurotic angry posts
You have been supportive of lock downs ... which haven't worked
You are supportive of mask wearing ... Which isn't working
You are were supporting the herd immunity train and that vaccines will get us out of this even tho its been said here that vaccines targeting a single antigen is a dotish way to try and end a pandemic.

Just admit you've been had
Or you could just keep living in denial and go with your ego. Maybe your IQ is subnormal if that's the case then I apologize for insulting your diminished intelligence.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 26th, 2021, 2:48 pm

This thread is getting stale only so much you sense you can throw at the "Pro-vaxx" morons that use the same logic as the antivaxxers but somehow claim to be different.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 26th, 2021, 3:13 pm

drchaos wrote:This thread is getting stale only so much you sense you can throw at the "Pro-vaxx" morons that use the same logic as the antivaxxers but somehow claim to be different.
Take a vaccine, don't take it,I don't care.I am vaccinated.
There are idiots that keep trying to convince me to un-take the vaccine.Or try to be a condescending neckbeard about it.It starting to all sound like mosquitoes buzzing.Two years plus has already gone by living with covid.Too much ra ra for me now

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » October 26th, 2021, 3:22 pm

drchaos wrote:
i_code_and_stuff wrote:
drchaos wrote:
i_code_and_stuff wrote:
drchaos wrote:
i_code_and_stuff wrote:
sMASH wrote:If unvaxed, would rather die than take a jab, and vaxed can spread it still, why force people?
If ur unvaxed and get it, u die or gain immunity. U vaxed, and still spreading it.

hope ur still uttering this garbage when you break your leg and need hospital care and cant get it because everywhere filled to the brim with covid patients

This has not, is not and will not happen.
We have a parallel healthcare system.

If you don't understand the word parallel you can google it.

What do you think is going to happen if the facilities dedicated to covid are filled? Do you think the "regular" hospitals are going to deny covid patients? No, they will be forced to accept them, thus leading to the situation that i described. "parallel healthcare system" is nothing but a meaningless name in the face of outbreaks akin to those seen in states with low vaccination rates. you anti vax idiots are just incapable of understanding this because you've been largely shielded from the grim realities that other territories had to face. TT got lucky, but now I guess we'll wait and see if that luck holds out

Wow wow wow ... I'm not anti vax ... I have all my childhood vaccines plus I took a J&J.

I'm just anti-Moron and you seem to fall into that category.

We didn't get lucky we got hit as hard as we could get hit ... An were still freaking here.

So preach the Doom and Gloom brother ... the rest of us will be living it up.

You've been posting anti-vax and covid-denying bs for months, and constantly shifting goalposts whenever your arguments get dismantled, much like hover11. So you're either a better troll than him, or you're easily amongst the least intelligent people on this board.

We've had SoE and lockdowns for months when things were escalating, before Delta, and you saying we got hit as hard as we could get hit? are you so dense and ignorant that you don't even pay attention to what has happened in territories that have superior healthcare than us, with similar vaccination rates and similar levels of restrictions as we do right now? It's not rocket science.

Even though the global scientific conversation is no longer about herd immunity, but rather personal protection, it's simply ignorant to not acknowledge that our healthcare infrastructure will be in considerable danger in the coming weeks and months.

Based on your neurotic angry posts
You have been supportive of lock downs ... which haven't worked
You are supportive of mask wearing ... Which isn't working
You are were supporting the herd immunity train and that vaccines will get us out of this even tho its been said here that vaccines targeting a single antigen is a dotish way to try and end a pandemic.

Just admit you've been had
Or you could just keep living in denial and go with your ego. Maybe your IQ is subnormal if that's the case then I apologize for insulting your diminished intelligence.

Please get a refund from whatever education system you went through.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 26th, 2021, 4:01 pm

drchaos wrote:You have been supportive of lock downs ... which haven't worked

Wrong. They do work at slowing healthcare system loading.

drchaos wrote:You are supportive of mask wearing ... Which isn't working

Wrong. Mask wearing reduces viral transfer.

drchaos wrote:You are were supporting the herd immunity train and that vaccines will get us out of this even tho its been said here that vaccines targeting a single antigen is a dotish way to try and end a pandemic.

Wrong. Increased virus transmittability has raised the bar from an expected 60+% to 75+% of an entire population. Lack of child vaccinations made the target nearly unachievable.

All WHO approved COVID vaccines target the spike protein - which is particular to SARS-CoV-2 and through mutation remains essentially similar for all of the one-thousand or so lineages that have been detected thus far.

But you should already know these facts.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » October 26th, 2021, 4:08 pm

thanos-infinity_5.gif
thanos-infinity_5.gif (558.25 KiB) Viewed 1551 times

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » October 26th, 2021, 4:58 pm

drchaos wrote:This thread is getting stale only so much you sense you can throw at the "Pro-vaxx" morons that use the same logic as the antivaxxers but somehow claim to be different.
What sense have you been throwing? LOL

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 26th, 2021, 6:19 pm

Africa needs food for years no but let's send them vaccines
FB_IMG_1635286684388.jpg

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 26th, 2021, 6:34 pm

hover11 wrote:Africa needs food for years no but let's send them vaccines
FB_IMG_1635286684388.jpg
The [African] continent as a whole receives roughly $50 billion of international assistance annually. Yet, instead of drastically improving the living conditions of the 600 million people who live below the poverty line, this aid makes the rich richer, the poor poorer and hinders economic growth in the region, not to mention catalysing the vicious cycle of corruption. 

https://www.lejournalinternational.fr/F ... a2085.html

‘$140bn yearly loss to corruption can address Africa’s power challenge’

By Femi Adekoya, 08 December 2020   |   3:24 am

If Nigeria and other African countries checkmate the yearly loss of $140 billion to corruption, the continent might be able to reduce rising production costs and improve citizens’’ access to the regular power supply, members of the organised private sector have said.

Citing data from the African Union (AU), the Executive Director, Centre for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) Andrew Wilson, stated that the lost income is enough to provide power 24 hours every day to every citizen in the continent for the next three years.

Wilson stated this at the Africa Business Ethics Conference (ABEC) organised by the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) tagged ‘Tackling corruption to reduce poverty, unemployment and insecurity in Africa’.

He said the United Nations estimates that $3.6 trillion is lost to corruption, maintaining that the World Bank said corruption adds 10 per cent to the cost of doing business.

In his words: “The Africa Union estimates that $140 billion is lost through corruption annually. This is equivalent to the GDP of all but five countries in Africa. To put this in another perspective, this amount can ensure uninterrupted power 24 hours a day to every citizen in Africa for 3 years.”

https://www.lejournalinternational.fr/F ... a2085.html

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » October 26th, 2021, 7:56 pm

FB_IMG_1635286684388.jpg
Food expires much easier than vaccines do, also Africa does need vaccines, the same way other countries do.

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » October 26th, 2021, 8:07 pm

Isn't there a charge, for impersonating a doctor and giving false medical advice?
ed360123 wrote:
What sense have you been throwing? LOL

Nonsense, that is all,

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 26th, 2021, 8:45 pm

ed360123 wrote:
FB_IMG_1635286684388.jpg
Food expires much easier than vaccines do, also Africa does need vaccines, the same way other countries do.

Seems to be the case. Image

matr1x

Postby matr1x » October 26th, 2021, 9:20 pm

Many of the experts just parroting other studies. So....

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 26th, 2021, 9:31 pm

timelapse wrote:
Take a vaccine, don't take it,I don't care.I am vaccinated.
There are idiots that keep trying to convince me to un-take the vaccine.Or try to be a condescending neckbeard about it.It starting to all sound like mosquitoes buzzing.Two years plus has already gone by living with covid.Too much ra ra for me now

'Dr" Falsi even more hypocritical than hover. Imagine an fully vaxxed anti-vaxxer :lol:
At least hover try to gih we something to hold with he "once in ah lifetime" ting

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » October 26th, 2021, 9:48 pm

How can someone be antivax and be vaccinated at the same time ?

How can it happen twice?

Trinidad is really not a real place

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 26th, 2021, 9:56 pm

PariaMan wrote:How can someone be antivax and be vaccinated at the same time ?

How can it happen twice?

Trinidad is really not a real place

When you aint got much going on in life, I guess that's how you operate? :?

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » October 28th, 2021, 1:02 am

RDT_20211028_0100122093943103241836330.jpg

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » October 28th, 2021, 1:27 am

Not Trinidad, but given the amount of the regular health care system that has been canabilsed for covid, the scenario is absolutely no different here and I can tell you that with 100% confidence, because a family member went through something very similar a few months ago.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » October 28th, 2021, 4:52 am

is the vaccines still causing blood clots ?
older people getting heart attacks or strokes caused by the vaccine?

the issue is not the vaccine but the random side effect i believe.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » October 28th, 2021, 5:32 am

daring dragoon wrote:is the vaccines still causing blood clots ?

I implore you check out the definition of the term “side effect”.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 28th, 2021, 8:50 am

IMG_8140.JPG

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » October 28th, 2021, 9:00 am

daring dragoon wrote:is the vaccines still causing blood clots ?

Out of all the ppl who I personally know who took the vax our home fully vaxed(AZ) as well yes ik someone close to us who got clotting issues... Was picked up early and treated... They went for second shot with doctor letter with the problem from first shot and was given the pfizer instead all good since

A simple otc med imodium which lots ppl take daily...i took once and end up in emergency with tubes slapped into me

Everyone not built same and different ppl different side effects same with vaccines

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”