Abu Bakr deceased.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Re: Abu Bakr deceased.

Postby Gladiator » October 23rd, 2021, 4:47 pm

abducted wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:There will be leadership vacuum and someone will take it up eventually. Let's hope it's not someone more dangerous.

No leadership vacuum, Bakr knew he was not going to be around forever, he already put things in place, but Fuad does not have the guts his father had,

And I sure everybody forget the azz he make himself to be last year with the begging to be screened for the PNM and was rejected publicly...

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » October 23rd, 2021, 9:26 pm

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:I glad the old beyotch dead. 30 years late...but oh well

X2

Now the rest of the muslimeen and their supporters need to follow

X2

And finally we can sleep in peace at 5 am

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 23rd, 2021, 9:51 pm

matr1x wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:I glad the old beyotch dead. 30 years late...but oh well

X2

Now the rest of the muslimeen and their supporters need to follow

X2

And finally we can sleep in peace at 5 am

Hmmmm

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 23rd, 2021, 11:05 pm

A lot of businessmen and other moneyed people are responsible for Abu Bakr’s ascension by giving the Muslim even debts to collect and vendettas to carry out. Plenty of them breathing sighs of relief because once he inside , he don’t let go.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » October 14th, 2022, 5:20 pm

This real?
IMG-20221014-WA0019.jpg

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » October 14th, 2022, 5:38 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:This real?
IMG-20221014-WA0019.jpg
All de "artist" singing for supper rn

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » October 14th, 2022, 5:47 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:This real?IMG-20221014-WA0019.jpg

Don't know what they do across there in that masjid, but if that tribute thing is even real, its not something the Masjid or the family is doing.

This was circulating today.
Call and verify yourself.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 14th, 2022, 6:31 pm

Steups who cares

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » October 15th, 2022, 3:50 pm

Like dem cyah read orr?

Nothing in the flyer said it is being held at 1 Mucurapo Road.

It is being held at Christopher Samuel Drive which is where Starlift Steelband is located.

That is inside and past where the Jamaat is located.

Jamaat people need to take reading and geography lessons.

Usual suspects in the flyer though.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 15th, 2022, 7:50 pm

Wine and jam haram,so good move Mosque

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 15th, 2022, 7:51 pm

how much for a load of illegal gravel now?

matr1x

Postby matr1x » October 15th, 2022, 8:16 pm

I have a rack of ribs in the smoker right now.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 15th, 2022, 9:06 pm

matr1x wrote:I have a rack of ribs in the smoker right now.

Because is Abu Bakr, i agree with you.

Hope you enjoy it.

Send to his family as an offering.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » October 15th, 2022, 11:46 pm

The whole community enabled him.

Don't try to separate the terrorist from the religion

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 16th, 2022, 12:00 am

matr1x wrote:The whole community enabled him.

Careful young man.

Not all Muslims are terrorists.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » October 16th, 2022, 12:49 am

MaxPower wrote:

Careful young man.

Tell your friends, in regards to their faith;

I have searched high, I have searched low, I have searched near, I have searched far, I have searched in the sky, I have searched under the waves.... and I have yet to find a fcuk to give about how offended they feel about being associated with terrorism

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » October 16th, 2022, 1:03 am

Lionel look at all those Muslims in the flyer performing in his honor, disgusting. Wait what :shock:

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » October 17th, 2022, 8:36 am

Don't flatter yourself "matr1x". It's never about caring about what you feel. This is about rebutting the hate-speech and falsities you write on the public internet (from with in the TRINIDAD & TOBAGO jurisdiction), in case the continuous vile filth exuding tirelessly from your brain, settles into someone's heart.

As said posts are objectively becoming more prevalent and tiresome, and seeing as there is a precedent for 1-year bans on this social media site.... well, I'd hate for you to suffer some, legal exposure in this regard. Something to consider "matr1x".

See below, again.

Salaam.

matr1x wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Careful young man.

I have searched high, I have searched low, I have searched near, I have searched far, I have searched in the sky, I have searched under the waves.... and I have yet to find a fcuk to give about how offended they feel about being associated with terrorism

FrankChag wrote:
matr1x wrote:The fact that moderate Muslims did not protest at any of the terrorist attacks committed by their brethren and only concern discrimination against them shows they empathize with the terrorists.

It's Ramadan, so get ready because the kiddie gloves are coming off. The fact that they have not estranged the jamaat al muslimeen, says they agreed with the known terrorist cell

That's false. {{see quotes in edit below, regarding Yasin}}

Terrorist ideologies of any kind (daesh, isis, proud boys, etc), and anyone who follows that ideology are dogs in the Hell Fire, and we (here in Trinidad, London, the States, Canada, etc) have always been saying this (even myself in this very thread if I'm not mistaken); but it seems that some bigoted people like to keep their comfortable screening bias that tells them that "all Muslims are terrorists" and refuse to accept the truth, and even help out the situation by sharing the correct position.

So again, you should read more..
and PLEASE, share with anyone you think is a terrorist apologizer or sympathizer, from the "jamatul muslimeen" to someone in your own jamaat spouting khariji, isis nonsense.

http://www.islamagainstextremism.com/
PDF: http://www.islamagainstextremism.com/dld.cfm?a=qxufgu

The Prophet Muhammad, salAllahu alayhi was sallam, said "There will appear at the end of time a people who are young of age, foolish-minded. They will speak with the best (and most-alluring) of speech (that is spoken) by people and will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats. They will pass out of Islaam as the arrow passes through its game. Whoever meets them, let him kill them (ie in battle), for there is a reward for whoever kills them."

More from http://www.islamagainstextremism.com/

----

Regarding Yasin Abu Bakr (at the time), and only Allah knows his final situation: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=763894

FrankChag wrote:Subhan Allah this idiot again
Constantly besmirching the beautiful name of the great Companion Abu Bakr as-Siddiq (radhiAllahu anhu).

Embarrassing. Go learn your religion Yasin.

العِلْمُ قَبْلَ القَوْلِ وَالعَمَلِ
Knowledge Comes Before Speech and Action

FrankChag wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:bb4cb723-d738-480b-a7b7-994781dfe4c3.jpg
1f9055c4-ac18-4688-a3ed-1b501ede0729.jpg

Histrionics. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrioni ... y_disorder

If Yasin really wanted development and progress, he would dissolve the "jamaat al-muslimeen" cult (really jamaat al zanadiqa, ie heretics), and free the innocent people there from his sickness, and go learn his religion.

Everything he says seems to have a racial undertone. There is no racism in Islaam. He seems not to get that.

O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allâh is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. he is one of the Muttaqûn (pious – see V.2:2). Verily, Allâh is All-Knowing, All-Aware. ( Noble Qur’an 49:13)

Narrated by Abu huraira, The prophet peace be upon him said: “Truly, Allah does not look at your outward forms and wealth, but rather at your hearts and your works” (Sahih Muslim, 4.1389: hadith 2564)

In his final sermon the Prophet Muhammad, Allah’s Blessings and Peace be upon him, said:

There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white except by piety.”

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » October 17th, 2022, 9:50 am

Dizzy28 wrote:This real?IMG-20221014-WA0019.jpg

I dunno, something about that doesn't seem profitable. Are the artists performing for free?
When the profit is tallied, are the respective charities gonna be giving the organizers money instead?

matr1x

Postby matr1x » October 17th, 2022, 9:54 am

FrankChag wrote:Don't flatter yourself "matr1x". It's never about caring about what you feel. This is about rebutting the hate-speech and falsities you write on the public internet (from with in the TRINIDAD & TOBAGO jurisdiction), in case the continuous vile filth exuding tirelessly from your brain, settles into someone's heart.

As said posts are objectively becoming more prevalent and tiresome, and seeing as there is a precedent for 1-year bans on this social media site.... well, I'd hate for you to suffer some, legal exposure in this regard. Something to consider "matr1x".

See below, again.

Salaam.

matr1x wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Careful young man.

FrankChag wrote:
matr1x wrote:The fact that moderate Muslims did not protest at any of the terrorist attacks committed by their brethren and only concern discrimination against them shows they empathize with the terrorists.

It's Ramadan, so get ready because the kiddie gloves are coming off. The fact that they have not estranged the jamaat al muslimeen, says they agreed with the known terrorist cell

That's false. {{see quotes in edit below, regarding Yasin}}

Terrorist ideologies of any kind (daesh, isis, proud boys, etc), and anyone who follows that ideology are dogs in the Hell Fire, and we (here in Trinidad, London, the States, Canada, etc) have always been saying this (even myself in this very thread if I'm not mistaken); but it seems that some bigoted people like to keep their comfortable screening bias that tells them that "all Muslims are terrorists" and refuse to accept the truth, and even help out the situation by sharing the correct position.

So again, you should read more..
and PLEASE, share with anyone you think is a terrorist apologizer or sympathizer, from the "jamatul muslimeen" to someone in your own jamaat spouting khariji, isis nonsense.

http://www.islamagainstextremism.com/
PDF: http://www.islamagainstextremism.com/dld.cfm?a=qxufgu

The Prophet Muhammad, salAllahu alayhi was sallam, said "There will appear at the end of time a people who are young of age, foolish-minded. They will speak with the best (and most-alluring) of speech (that is spoken) by people and will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats. They will pass out of Islaam as the arrow passes through its game. Whoever meets them, let him kill them (ie in battle), for there is a reward for whoever kills them."

More from http://www.islamagainstextremism.com/

----

Regarding Yasin Abu Bakr (at the time), and only Allah knows his final situation: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=763894

FrankChag wrote:Subhan Allah this idiot again
Constantly besmirching the beautiful name of the great Companion Abu Bakr as-Siddiq (radhiAllahu anhu).

Embarrassing. Go learn your religion Yasin.

العِلْمُ قَبْلَ القَوْلِ وَالعَمَلِ
Knowledge Comes Before Speech and Action

FrankChag wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:bb4cb723-d738-480b-a7b7-994781dfe4c3.jpg
1f9055c4-ac18-4688-a3ed-1b501ede0729.jpg

Histrionics. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrioni ... y_disorder

If Yasin really wanted development and progress, he would dissolve the "jamaat al-muslimeen" cult (really jamaat al zanadiqa, ie heretics), and free the innocent people there from his sickness, and go learn his religion.

Everything he says seems to have a racial undertone. There is no racism in Islaam. He seems not to get that.

O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allâh is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. he is one of the Muttaqûn (pious – see V.2:2). Verily, Allâh is All-Knowing, All-Aware. ( Noble Qur’an 49:13)

Narrated by Abu huraira, The prophet peace be upon him said: “Truly, Allah does not look at your outward forms and wealth, but rather at your hearts and your works” (Sahih Muslim, 4.1389: hadith 2564)

In his final sermon the Prophet Muhammad, Allah’s Blessings and Peace be upon him, said:

There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white except by piety.”

All that to say that foolishness? It's not hate speech if it's the absolute truth

I see you like to color your text.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » October 17th, 2022, 9:57 am

Religion and fundamentalists destroy everything. Look at what a sane Iranian society used to look like

https://petapixel.com/2022/10/14/photos ... evolution/

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 17th, 2022, 11:24 am

Wine and jam for de Imam is Haram.
I am offended on behalf of our legit Muslim brothers and sisters

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”