Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby timelapse » October 10th, 2021, 7:47 am

MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:Who's your MP Max?

His Excellency Kennedy Richards Jr.
His Excellency is protocol reserved for the president fyi. It would be the Honorable Kennedy Richards Jr. Thats disrespectful to both him and the president.I ocd with protocol, no offense is intended.
From what I hear , he sorts out Pt.Fortin so I am happy for you. Once they working, keep them.
I am satisfied with MP Rattiram's performance so far.Flooding is not as bad as it used to be, and the busy roads getting some attention.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 10th, 2021, 2:46 pm

timelapse wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

His Excellency is protocol reserved for the president fyi. It would be the Honorable Kennedy Richards Jr. Thats disrespectful to both him and the president.I ocd with protocol, no offense is intended.
From what I hear , he sorts out Pt.Fortin so I am happy for you. Once they working, keep them.
I am satisfied with MP Rattiram's performance so far.Flooding is not as bad as it used to be, and the busy roads getting some attention.

Times,

I don’t think it’s disrespectful at all bro.

What is disrespectful is when you hold a Excellency reservation and you do absolutely nothing for your country. It’s like you don’t even exist and is always missing.

The MP of Point Fortin deserves that title and ALL other hard working MPs.

I will not be addressing ANY President who has proven to be incompetent by whatever title is reserved for them. They will get a first or last name or even a nickname.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 10th, 2021, 6:26 pm

MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Times,

What is disrespectful is when you hold a Excellency reservation and you do absolutely nothing for your country. It’s like you don’t even exist and is always missing.

I will not be addressing ANY President who has proven to be incompetent by whatever title is reserved for them. They will get a first or last name or even a nickname.
I get ya loud and clear.Our presidents are woft.Every last one of them.Dont even talk about their role as Commander in Chief.Failure...scratch that...failness

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 10th, 2021, 10:39 pm

MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Times,

It's still stupid and wrong, like when you slavishly do it for the #1 WOFT in Parliament JUHN Scarfy

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 11th, 2021, 2:43 pm

Would you guys and girls rather live under British rule or PNM rule?

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » October 11th, 2021, 2:59 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:Would you guys and girls rather live under British rule or PNM rule?

I wont mind...

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 11th, 2021, 3:02 pm

Gladiator wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:Would you guys and girls rather live under British rule or PNM rule?

I wont mind...
I hate the British for what they did to people around the world.PNM would be the lesser of two evils

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 11th, 2021, 4:17 pm

timelapse wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

I wont mind...
I hate the British for what they did to people around the world.PNM would be the lesser of two evils
British did not run down , catch and sold Africans on the West Coast of African. Is was Africans that sold Africans

Do you think Trinis injuns would like to move back to India

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 11th, 2021, 4:20 pm

zoom rader wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

I wont mind...
British did not run down , catch and sold Africans on the West Coast of African. Is was Africans that sold Africans

Zoom you saying you dunno trini Indians that move back to India? There are a couple who living it up there.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 11th, 2021, 4:24 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

I wont mind...

Zoom you saying you dunno trini Indians that move back to India? There are a couple who living it up there.
That maybe so , but the Trinidad injun population both here and abroad is around 550k. That's just a few that moved back to India

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 11th, 2021, 4:43 pm

zoom rader wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

I wont mind...

That maybe so , but the Trinidad injun population both here and abroad is around 550k. That's just a few that moved back to India
You are too old not to know history.Google is your friend

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 11th, 2021, 4:59 pm

zoom rader wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

I wont mind...

Goat rader,

You on point bro.

But yeh, give Trinis a taste of the British rule.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » October 11th, 2021, 9:18 pm

timelapse wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

I wont mind...

PNM... really pal

Imagine having a british passport, getting paid in pounds, access to English Universities, belonging to a state with real opportunities and economic growth...

Regardless of what our forefathers had to endure and the atrocities the British committed, we are better off today than if we were in india and africa struggling to survive.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 11th, 2021, 9:28 pm

Gladiator wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

I wont mind...

PNM... really pal

Imagine having a british passport, getting paid in pounds, access to English Universities, belonging to a state with real opportunities and economic growth...

Regardless of what our forefathers had to endure and the atrocities the British committed, we are better off today than if we were in india and africa struggling to survive.
Indians and Africans struggling to survive because the British murdered their economy during colonial times.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » October 11th, 2021, 9:50 pm

timelapse wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

I wont mind...

PNM... really pal

Indians and Africans struggling to survive because the British murdered their economy during colonial times.

You can't look and live in the past. What's gone is gone and no amount of hatred and feelings going to change it... The British did alot of damage, but the few benefits from their exploitation that we enjoy today we may never have seen if time didn't take the path it did.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby bluefete » October 11th, 2021, 10:18 pm

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » October 11th, 2021, 11:22 pm

Steupz... and whoever the winner is, pastor will say God's people was victorious.

Tobagonians are a superstitious people. Show them that election is on the 6th of December to break the 6 - 6 deadlock :shock:

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » October 12th, 2021, 12:18 pm

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 12th, 2021, 12:18 pm

Gladiator wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

I wont mind...

PNM... really pal

You can't look and live in the past. What's gone is gone and no amount of hatred and feelings going to change it... The British did alot of damage, but the few benefits from their exploitation that we enjoy today we may never have seen if time didn't take the path it did.

This comment take win.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » October 12th, 2021, 4:42 pm

Faris real fix up himself with taxpayers money. If I could only cuss on 2NR!!!

Cabinet Minutes in which Ministers recused themselves from discussions from 2015 - present day.

You are looking at the rentals / leases under his name.

Why would you recuse yourself if you did not have an interest in the properties?

There is much more but I lost the link. Will fix when I get it back.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 12th, 2021, 4:47 pm

Gladiator wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

I wont mind...

PNM... really pal

They still holding on to the people Kohinoor and whoever else wealth

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 12th, 2021, 5:57 pm

bluefete wrote:Faris real fix up himself with taxpayers money. If I could only cuss on 2NR!!!

Cabinet Minutes in which Ministers recused themselves from discussions from 2015 - present day.

Why would you recuse yourself if you did not have an interest in the properties?

These tings doh matter

If a bobol election is called tomorrow the red government done win.

As imbert say "dem ant riot yet"

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » October 13th, 2021, 7:21 am

You have to be stupid to be a loyal supporter of any political party in Trinidad but loyal PNM supporters go the extra mile in stupidity.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » October 13th, 2021, 7:27 am

I see the PNM panties in a bunch because Barrackpore, a predominantly East Indian community, protesting.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » October 13th, 2021, 7:49 am

bluefete wrote:Faris real fix up himself with taxpayers money. If I could only cuss on 2NR!!!

So what are the actual rules when it comes to Members of Cabinets actions when it involves a conflict ?
Post the link please.

To know that they wrong means you know what is right.

If the requirements are similar to corporate boards, you declare the potential or actual conflict and you recuse.

A conflict can potentially or actually exist where a RELATIVE is a Director or beneficial owner of the interest being discussed.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » October 13th, 2021, 8:17 am

Redman wrote:

So what are the actual rules when it comes to Members of Cabinets actions when it involves a conflict ?
Post the link please.

To know that they wrong means you know what is right.

If the requirements are similar to corporate boards, you declare the potential or actual conflict and you recuse.

A conflict can potentially or actually exist where a RELATIVE is a Director or beneficial owner of the interest being discussed.

Didn't take long for someone to provide an example of going the extra mile in stupidity.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 14th, 2021, 12:54 am

Wraith King wrote:I see the PNM panties in a bunch because Barrackpore, a predominantly East Indian community, protesting.

All of a sudden shameless Roundy Rohan could instantly quote a cost for roads allegedly damaged in Barrackpore due to protests, and TTPS looking into it, but I never see a Sea Lots, Laventille, Beetham or La Brea figure or investigation yet. :?

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » October 14th, 2021, 3:23 am

+ infinity
De Dragon wrote:
Wraith King wrote:I see the PNM panties in a bunch because Barrackpore, a predominantly East Indian community, protesting.

All of a sudden shameless Roundy Rohan could instantly quote a cost for roads allegedly damaged in Barrackpore due to protests, and TTPS looking into it, but I never see a Sea Lots, Laventille, Beetham or La Brea figure or investigation yet. :?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 14th, 2021, 3:53 am

death365 wrote:+ infinity
De Dragon wrote:

Then you have Weavy Buy Sperm and the Fat Arse Brigade saying KPB inciting "anarchy" for their calls for comment on the PolSC fiasco from the President.
Not doing your job, then refusing to comment/explain and being called out for it is anarchy? When it is alleged that JUHN Scarfy personally interfered with a supposedly independent body, and also refuses to confirm, deny or otherwise explain is what then?
The AG, the lawyer for the GORTT, and thus the citizenry, lies or does not know the legal requirement regarding transfer of a vehicle, thus allowing thousands of dollars to be foregone in revenue is what then?
LFD RFD PNM racism, incompetence, and open flouting of the law is what these fat, ugly, WOFT "women" should be opening their traps about, but of course greedy hogs feeding at the same trough have no inclination to jeopardize their place at said trough.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 14th, 2021, 8:26 am

Yes Redman , we know it could be a RELATIVE. The point is that so many times he had to recuse because his RELATIVES owning all those properties that the Gov't is renting. Then when you look at the owners/directors /beneficiaries of said companies, it's his immediate family. what's your point?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”