Forums

Bakr: Warning Issued to Govt

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: Warning Issued to Govt

Postby abducted » September 11th, 2021, 7:37 pm

hover11 wrote:I can't believe his breaking point is SEA, after everything that's the straw that Broke the camel's back? Really

Because he has a school, it is self serving

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » September 11th, 2021, 7:42 pm

FrankChag wrote:Subhan Allah this idiot again
Constantly besmirching the beautiful name of the great Companion Abu Bakr as-Siddiq (radhiAllahu anhu).

Embarrassing. Go learn your religion Yasin.

العِلْمُ قَبْلَ القَوْلِ وَالعَمَلِ
Knowledge Comes Before Speech and Action

You were posting as a devout evangelical christian, now you are quoting Quran and Hadith, you realise one contradicts the other,

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » September 11th, 2021, 10:59 pm

All religion is nonsense..

Oh and yeah Bakr or his followers sympathizers or whoever won't stand a chance this rounds.. it's all hot air..

Trinis not going that distance, even that 'protest' day they failed to escalate when faced with the slightest resistance by authorities.. only hiding and bussing gun...they just don't have the committment seen in other places.

Even the advanced USA psychos are on a different level of depravity. They go the distance, thankfully ours don't and are more adept at wiping each other out..
Last edited by VII on September 11th, 2021, 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 11th, 2021, 11:04 pm

matr1x wrote:All of dem is the same

Easy Slim easy.

Today must be hard for you bro.

To log on and hear about Abu Bakr and then its 9/11.

Keep it together, remember we have Muslim brothers and sisters on the forum so just giving you a gentle reminder that you were banned for your discriminatory comments previously.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » September 12th, 2021, 12:42 am

abducted wrote:
Constantly besmirching the beautiful name of the great Companion Abu Bakr as-Siddiq (radhiAllahu anhu).

You were posting as a devout evangelical christian, now you are quoting Quran and Hadith, you realise one contradicts the other,

You seriously have me confused with someone else.

and FYI, the above is a chapter heading in sahih al-bukhari; neither Quran nor Hadith, but a beneficial piece of advice from a scholar (ie Imaam Bukhari).

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Re: Bakr: Warning Issued to Govt

Postby daring dragoon » September 12th, 2021, 5:09 am

bald head burger man is first one go be made to strip and squat when they looking for weapons of mass destruction. he big mouth go cause that.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 12th, 2021, 7:10 am

FrankChag wrote:
abducted wrote:

You seriously have me confused with someone else.

and FYI, the above is a chapter heading in sahih al-bukhari; neither Quran nor Hadith, but a beneficial piece of advice from a scholar (ie Imaam Bukhari).
Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī (Arabic: صحيح البخاري‎, Ṣaḥīḥ may be translated as "authentic"[1] or "sound." [2]) [3] is the common name for al-Bukhari's The Authentic, Abridged, Chain-Supported Collection Regarding Matters Pertaining to the Messenger of God, His Traditions, and His Times.[4] Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī is one of the six major hadith collections of Sunni Islam (kutub al-sittah). It was believed compiled by Persian scholar Muhammad al-Bukhari around 846 CE / 232 AH

It is Hadith FYI. Come nah man.Ah went ASJA Boys.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » September 12th, 2021, 7:24 am

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:All of dem is the same

Easy Slim easy.

Today must be hard for you bro.

To log on and hear about Abu Bakr and then its 9/11.

Keep it together, remember we have Muslim brothers and sisters on the forum so just giving you a gentle reminder that you were banned for your discriminatory comments previously.

Sure. No problem.

As long as they support the Kabul urban skydiving team which was established in 2021

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » September 12th, 2021, 11:01 am

The only thing I really agree with Alu Baker on -
He also spoke about injustice in the prison system, saying there were men incarcerated for over 15 years without a trial.

Other than that he could go and drink from a bucket of hog piss.

“I warning the Government of Trinidad and Tobago, I warning the Police, I warning the Coast Guard, I warning everybody who is involved in the repression, the oppression of African people, I warning you today, this is your last day warning,” he said.

Is he saying the Police/CG and others are involved in the oppression of African people?
If yes, what % of the Police/CG is African descent? So essentially saying African oppressing African?

He spoke about injustices towards African children in the Secondary Entrance Assessment (SEA) examinations and labelled their parents as “wicked” saying the parents have allowed the injustice to continue.

What injustices exactly, and committed by whom?
African parents continue letting their African children "face injustice" is whose fault now?

And then he jumps over to defend Muslims and etc...

Not ONE WORD on the DECADES of unprovoked terrorization of the Chinese/Indian and (now Hispanic) communities by persons of African descent. Or people from a community of 32% committing over 90% of murder of African fellas.
Abutu really throw allour Indian and Chinese under the bus oui :drinking:
The best thing they coulda done with him was keep him imprisoned in a full hog pen.
Let them tootoo up all over that dirty filthy mouth.

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » September 12th, 2021, 11:19 am

He probably has "political prisoners" in the system.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 12th, 2021, 11:32 am

Blaze d Chalice wrote:The only thing I really agree with Alu Baker on -
He also spoke about injustice in the prison system, saying there were men incarcerated for over 15 years without a trial.

Other than that he could go and drink from a bucket of hog piss.

“I warning the Government of Trinidad and Tobago, I warning the Police, I warning the Coast Guard, I warning everybody who is involved in the repression, the oppression of African people, I warning you today, this is your last day warning,” he said.

Is he saying the Police/CG and others are involved in the oppression of African people?
If yes, what % of the Police/CG is African descent? So essentially saying African oppressing African?

He spoke about injustices towards African children in the Secondary Entrance Assessment (SEA) examinations and labelled their parents as “wicked” saying the parents have allowed the injustice to continue.

What injustices exactly, and committed by whom?
African parents continue letting their African children "face injustice" is whose fault now?

And then he jumps over to defend Muslims and etc...

Not ONE WORD on the DECADES of unprovoked terrorization of the Chinese/Indian and (now Hispanic) communities by persons of African descent. Or people from a community of 32% committing over 90% of murder of African fellas.
Abutu really throw allour Indian and Chinese under the bus oui :drinking:
The best thing they coulda done with him was keep him imprisoned in a full hog pen.
Let them tootoo up all over that dirty filthy mouth.
The red government commits injustices everyday to African ppl bro.

Africans are left behind by this black government .

Don't know how to spell it out again

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » September 12th, 2021, 11:52 am

Everybody's gangsta until he said this...
5mpuht.jpg

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » September 12th, 2021, 12:08 pm

Zoom Yes, but what is Abutu implying when he uses fancy catchwords like "Oppression of African people"?

We have seen that the majority (if not ALL) of the "injustices" against African people, are in fact done their very own by African people.

But when you word it like Abutu and intentionally make it about race, and paint "African people" as the victims, and no word on the race of the "oppressors" , what do you think these "oppressed" people will infer when they see others who are "not oppressed" in their eyes?

Abutu could have very well come out and said, "The Africans who commit injustices against African people" or "The Christian Africans who commit injustices against the Muslim Africans"

Be damn specific when you making a claim like this, because when the Chinese/Indo businesses get robbed and Indo homes get robbed/gangraped, many of the perpetrators think that they are justified in doing this and this is some form of Payback.

If was up to me I would already have Abutu drinking hog piss just for that video.
But then again I wouldn't have waited for it to reach this stage.
Since 1990 he would have had an overcrowded hog pen for his cell, and his 3 meals per day would be Hog tootoo with a 500ml of Hog piss (straight from the source)

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 12th, 2021, 12:24 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:Zoom Yes, but what is Abutu implying when he uses fancy catchwords like "Oppression of African people"?

We have seen that the majority (if not ALL) of the "injustices" against African people, are in fact done their very own by African people.

But when you word it like Abutu and intentionally make it about race, and paint "African people" as the victims, and no word on the race of the "oppressors" , what do you think these "oppressed" people will infer when they see others who are "not oppressed" in their eyes?

Abutu could have very well come out and said, "The Africans who commit injustices against African people" or "The Christian Africans who commit injustices against the Muslim Africans"

Be damn specific when you making a claim like this, because when the Chinese/Indo businesses get robbed and Indo homes get robbed/gangraped, many of the perpetrators think that they are justified in doing this and this is some form of Payback.

If was up to me I would already have Abutu drinking hog piss just for that video.
But then again I wouldn't have waited for it to reach this stage.
Since 1990 he would have had an overcrowded hog pen for his cell, and his 3 meals per day would be Hog tootoo with a 500ml of Hog piss (straight from the source)
Oppression of African people?

Who's in power?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 12th, 2021, 12:30 pm

This country have too much corruption for anybody to be oppressed. If u want sumting, u grease the wheels and get it. Remember the half case of Pfizer thst came in after it was declared there was no undercover pfizer?

If u oppressed is u or ur leaders keeping u back.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 12th, 2021, 12:35 pm

Like it have any real oppression in this country.

Allyuh Trini ass too happy

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » September 12th, 2021, 1:05 pm

It is much easier to use Africans to oppress and enslave other Africans. The slave masters have no intention of ending the enslavement of African people, they would just adapt and improve the method of delivery.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » September 12th, 2021, 1:16 pm

Lennox Phillip>Keeth Rowrow.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » September 12th, 2021, 1:39 pm

Wouldn't be surprised if it was the "Cabal" was behind this.
Abutu can't seriously be that stupid.

Either that or maybe he was getting too little views, likes, followers on the IG and TikTok.
Man say let me kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
Toteeride after seeing the support of the usual BLM and Taliban terror attacks, as well as use mental images of little black boys suffering (BLM) and Muslim(Palestine), for sympathy.
"Pick me, Choose me"

As if Abutu even care about either of them groups.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » September 12th, 2021, 1:49 pm

Redman wrote:Like it have any real oppression in this country.

Allyuh Trini ass too happy
Imagine this is the reaction when you take away fast food, bars, beaches and make people pay property tax and fuel tax .... So if real oppression start is 1970 in allyuh MC.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » September 12th, 2021, 2:16 pm

While the Caribbean has a history of uprisings and revolutions, here in T&T it's not going to happen anytime soon. Indo-trinis not going to listen to abu and rise up period. Chinese don't care, Syrian/Lebanese are buffered, and we all know most Afro-trinis not going to rise up against no pnm... why?

1. Because they wrongly perceive that it is the only party that has their interests at heart.
2. They believe that through the party, governance is the only afro-controlled entity that remains since other races "take over everything" e.g Syrian in Business, Chinese in SME's now government contracts, Indian in Education, etc.
3. It would make the "indian" or "hindu" party look good.
4. Afro-buffers will be sent out to diffuse any potential uprising.
5. Security forces are more prepared and equipped than 1990.

Tensions would have been high if it was UNC in power doing the exact same thing as what the PNM did in the past few years. Tensions would have been much higher or a flash point reached if a colonial government was in power. This is why the business class finance the pnm as a buffer because they fear an afro uprising. When that happens, the whole place shell down.

While Abu is a man to be taken seriously, it would be much harder for him to pull off anything this rounds, but then again... I would never underestimate him. As alluded to earlier, he still have supreme influence on the ground and is filling many voids.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » September 12th, 2021, 2:23 pm

The_Honourable wrote:While the Caribbean has a history of uprisings and revolutions, here in T&T it's not going to happen anytime soon. Indo-trinis not going to listen to abu and rise up period. Chinese don't care, Syrian/Lebanese are buffered, and we all know most Afro-trinis not going to rise up against no pnm... why?

1. Because they wrongly perceive that it is the only party that has their interests at heart.
2. They believe that through the party, governance is the only afro-controlled entity that remains since other races "take over everything" e.g Syrian in Business, Chinese in SME's now government contracts, Indian in Education, etc.

Tensions would have been high if it was UNC in power doing the exact same thing as what the PNM did in the past few years. Tensions would have been much higher or a flash point reached if a colonial government was in power. This is why the business class finance the pnm as a buffer because they fear an afro uprising. When that happens, the whole place shell down.

While Abu is a man to be taken seriously, it would be much harder for him to pull off anything this rounds, but then again... I would never underestimate him. As alluded to earlier, he still have supreme influence on the ground and is filling many voids.

And thats the facts... only when the Africans rise up will there be change....

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 12th, 2021, 2:26 pm

Hitler blamed the Jews and in Trinidad we see where Injuns are blamed for the African down fall.

Every day the African population is conditioned to believe that Injuns are to blamed for the country ills. Blame Kamala program.

African government but Africans remain at the bottom.

Who's the blame, certainly not the Africans that are in power

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 12th, 2021, 2:28 pm

Gladiator wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:While the Caribbean has a history of uprisings and revolutions, here in T&T it's not going to happen anytime soon. Indo-trinis not going to listen to abu and rise up period. Chinese don't care, Syrian/Lebanese are buffered, and we all know most Afro-trinis not going to rise up against no pnm... why?

And thats the facts... only when the Africans rise up will there be change....
Africans only protess when non a perceived non African government is in power.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 12th, 2021, 2:31 pm

Our Black brothers have the opportunities available.

Why aren’t they making the best of it?

WHY are some our our beloved black people becoming successful and some not?

WHY the excuses NOT to progress?

WHY the mentality that non-blacks OWE them anything?

WHY the high crime rate from our blacks worldwide?

Our black brothers and sisters MUST do better and STOP looking for excuses and BLAMS others so as to NOT to work.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 12th, 2021, 2:32 pm

MaxPower wrote:Our Black brothers have the opportunities available.

Our black brothers and sisters MUST do better and STOP looking for excuses and BLAMS others so as to NOT to work.
Blame Kamala

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » September 12th, 2021, 2:34 pm

Alluh making me feel proud on the forum today. The PNM is there as nothing more than a buffer to simmer down the place. The scary thing is that plenty ppl in the PNM actually think they have power. From prime minister come down. The police cyah solve crime cause their job is containment to prevent any uprising.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 12th, 2021, 2:39 pm

Redress10 wrote:

Alluh making me feel proud on the forum today. The PNM is there as nothing more than a buffer to simmer down the place. The scary thing is that plenty ppl in the PNM actually think they have power. From prime minister come down. The police cyah solve crime cause their job is containment to prevent any uprising.
When all that fail then blame Kamala

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » September 12th, 2021, 2:42 pm

MaxPower wrote:Our Black brothers have the opportunities available.

Has nothing to do with access to opportunity etc. Social conditioning is real. Max don't be a jackarse thia afternoon and make some sense. Who you feel quicker get a meeting with one of those MPs from POS. The gang leader in the area or the single mother working cepep who putting her children through school quietly but successfully? You really feel those gang leaders "suffering"? Marlie took Burks all the way to the President's house. Your MP ever invite you anywhere?

You need to understand the buffer. Between those ppl rising is a criminal class that prevents progress for the large majority of them. Every black that attempts to do better will be attacked by the criminal class over jealousy etc. So if you living in those areas and your family is not involved in criminality etc then you can expect to be viewed as a snitch etc. Could wake up to your house being burnt down or shots fired at ya door.

Bare in mind that the best jobs ppl like that could get is in the services so the salary small meaning that they usually end back up in the same sort of communties they trying to avoid etc.

It's a buffer. The man said it on the show. The buffer getting thinner. They continue to create economic conditions that ensure there is a buffer. Like I said, men like Sat was smart to read the play.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » September 12th, 2021, 2:44 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Redress10 wrote:

When all that fail then blame Kamala

Nah. That's part of the distraction. Gotta go back to colonial times when whites told indos that blacks are dirty and lazy and then turn around and told blacks that indos are dishonest and lazy. We still on a plantation is just that the plantation owners change color.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”