Bakr: Warning Issued to Govt

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Bakr: Warning Issued to Govt

Postby Gladiator » September 11th, 2021, 1:16 am

Abu Bakr issues last 'warning' to Govt but cops ready for any 'eventualities'

Jamaat Al Muslimeen leader Imam Yasin Abu Bakr has issued a “warning” to the Government and the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS), calling for justice in T&T.

But in an immediate response, acting Commissioner of Police McDonald Jacob said the Police Service stands ready to protect citizens against any eventualities.

In a live broadcast on Facebook, Bakr spoke for over an hour, detailing what he sees as a number of injustices towards people of African descent.

“In Trinidad, don’t fix the society, don’t give to the poor what is their due, don’t start to be fair and just, don’t let go the prisoners who you locking up for 15 years without a trial, don’t do that and you will see what will happen- remember I warn you today,” Bakr said.

He said there would be no more warnings issued.

“I warning the Government of Trinidad and Tobago, I warning the Police, I warning the Coast Guard, I warning everybody who is involved in the repression, the oppression of African people, I warning you today, this is your last day warning,” he said.

He spoke about injustices towards African children in the Secondary Entrance Assessment (SEA) examinations and labelled their parents as “wicked” saying the parents have allowed the injustice to continue.

He also spoke about injustice in the prison system, saying there were men incarcerated for over 15 years without a trial.

He also sent out a warning, saying anyone who kills Muslims in T&T will not escape.

Bakr said he knows how to "stand up" and rely on the power of Allah for his cause.

Responding to Abu Bakr's speech, which has been making the rounds on social media, the Acting Commissioner says the police service continues to monitor intelligence and will act accordingly. Acting Commissioner Jacob says, "there are much more resources available to the various law enforcement agencies now than in 1990."

Jacob goes on to urge citizens to continue adhering to the public health regulations reminding them that COVID-19 is the only enemy.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/abu-bak ... YTfyCQgVGg

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Warning Issued to Govt

Postby hustla_ambition101 » September 11th, 2021, 1:52 am

This time Abu will not hold the country to ransom.......he and his minions will be dealt with

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » September 11th, 2021, 3:24 am

He put a target on muslims backs. we done suffering from covid, world economic crash, rise in hardship and now he want to have police target muslim business with raids and search for weapons of mass destruction. muslim places of worship, muslim business and muslim business owners homes, all will come under scrutiny and monitoring. more stress in we kant now.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » September 11th, 2021, 6:34 am

Lol he feel is like long time. Gary will deal with that in a few hours if they jump out

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 11th, 2021, 7:02 am

He not doing anything just looking for attention why warn when you could just do it unexpectedly like 1990

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 11th, 2021, 7:03 am

Deputise me.Last time around I wished I was old enough to shoot his MC

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » September 11th, 2021, 8:29 am

A coup now wouldn’t last 5 minutes and Abu wouldn’t be taken alive this time

Penguin
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Penguin » September 11th, 2021, 8:54 am

Empty threat

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » September 11th, 2021, 9:04 am

He said it would be his last warning but he didn’t issue any threats. He’s just giving them advice maybe.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » September 11th, 2021, 9:53 am

He’ll also be wilding his overzealous flock, and those on the fringe. Of course he can’t be held accountable for actions committed by individuals

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » September 11th, 2021, 10:01 am

Remember….He is the same one who said there will be no looting.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 11th, 2021, 10:11 am

Somebody help me out here.What dem kinda fellas does expect?
"Hello Mr.African descent.I am sorry about slavery ,and despite the fact that I am not of European descent, take all my property, jobs that I worked hard for and completely ignore the education system and its grading system because you, who have never worked on a plantation deserve it"
There is no white man oppressing black people here.And I mean all of us,we are all black by foreign standards.It is black people oppressing other black people.

Country_Bookie
punchin NOS

Postby Country_Bookie » September 11th, 2021, 10:20 am

His sentiments are shared by others in society. There's another thread about the man chosen by the ministry of education to review and redesign the education system who has said the same about black children being discriminated against in SEA.

What specifically is the discrimination they face?? Anyone??

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 11th, 2021, 10:27 am

timelapse wrote:Somebody help me out here.What dem kinda fellas does expect?
"Hello Mr.African descent.I am sorry about slavery ,and despite the fact that I am not of European descent, take all my property, jobs that I worked hard for and completely ignore the education system and its grading system because you, who have never worked on a plantation deserve it"
There is no white man oppressing black people here.And I mean all of us,we are all black by foreign standards.It is black people oppressing other black people.

X2

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 11th, 2021, 10:29 am

I can't believe his breaking point is SEA, after everything that's the straw that Broke the camel's back? Really

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 11th, 2021, 10:51 am

This is what happens when you allow people to feel that they are entitled.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » September 11th, 2021, 11:27 am

last warning ? , was there other numerous public warnings ?

why is his concern only about 1 group though so wam to all d other groups & d various ppl mixes though ... it sounds rather selfish

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » September 11th, 2021, 12:08 pm

Why he around still baffles me...

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » September 11th, 2021, 1:10 pm

Rovin wrote:last warning ? , was there other numerous public warnings ?

why is his concern only about 1 group though so wam to all d other groups & d various ppl mixes though ... it sounds rather selfish

Ent, the douglarization nation don't get any jostiss or govt help when the Indian mother put she daughter out for dealing the natty dreads. Shame on them

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » September 11th, 2021, 2:02 pm

And relevant????
Only because of him and his organisation's history he would seem to strike fear into some people.
Take away that and he's a nobody using the guise of a religion and his interpretation to make this gullible enough to believe his misleading teachings.
gastly369 wrote:Why he around still baffles me...

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » September 11th, 2021, 2:11 pm

He’s relevant because he has a following. All the muslim bad boys from carapo , the Muslimeen even, the Muslim gang which Boombay led, are still under his spell. They originated from within his compound and spread but he still has a strong voice with them. Dana was lambasting him before she died , the father of the Carapo boys was the one who use to move with him all through the years rolling his prayer beads and chanting . GOI, if you remember.

Salim went into the hills of laventille and opened a Mosque and spread Islam. One went Palo seco and formed a community, all the splinter groups still are connected to him,so if you think he has no relevance, think again. Remember he has two sons that share his ideology too. He fed/feeds and schooled/schools a lot of hungry people who will stand up for him with their very lives.

He is also supported/ funded from Libya still as a missionary of Islam. Read into that what you will.

Keyser Soze
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Keyser Soze » September 11th, 2021, 2:20 pm

i note all the conversations about what bus would have been blown up if the authority was given in the 1990 coup timing and what are considered to be "empty threats"...
are the middle east countries willing to turn a blind eye to a Muslim who is defending the rights of poor people...
history will reflect the decision.

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » September 11th, 2021, 3:38 pm

sam1978 wrote:He’s relevant because he has a following. All the muslim bad boys from carapo , the Muslimeen even, the Muslim gang which Boombay led, are still under his spell. They originated from within his compound and spread but he still has a strong voice with them. Dana was lambasting him before she died , the father of the Carapo boys was the one who use to move with him all through the years rolling his prayer beads and chanting . GOI, if you remember.

Salim went into the hills of laventille and opened a Mosque and spread Islam. One went Palo seco and formed a community, all the splinter groups still are connected to him,so if you think he has no relevance, think again. Remember he has two sons that share his ideology too. He fed/feeds and schooled/schools a lot of hungry people who will stand up for him with their very lives.

He is also supported/ funded from Libya still as a missionary of Islam. Read into that what you will.
Exactly.......while he may appear old and feeble he still has quite the following and lots of breakaway factions who are willing to mobilize within a moments notice...remember the attempted uprising where they attempted to block roads etc a couple years aback. This time however we have law enforcement and private citizens who will fight back

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » September 11th, 2021, 4:01 pm

So Trini's going to have their own 9/11 now?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 11th, 2021, 5:17 pm

DMan7 wrote:So Trini's going to have their own 9/11 now?
Well red government MPa living the lifestyle arse wari sits and collects millions in each while red government all clap for him.

Trinis like so, so take bull

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » September 11th, 2021, 5:37 pm

Subhan Allah this idiot again
Constantly besmirching the beautiful name of the great Companion Abu Bakr as-Siddiq (radhiAllahu anhu).

Embarrassing. Go learn your religion Yasin.

العِلْمُ قَبْلَ القَوْلِ وَالعَمَلِ
Knowledge Comes Before Speech and Action

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 11th, 2021, 6:19 pm

All of dem is the same

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » September 11th, 2021, 6:23 pm

matr1x wrote:All of dem is the same

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 11th, 2021, 6:43 pm

FrankChag wrote:
matr1x wrote:All of dem is the same

So it was the Chinese that issue the threat?

airuma
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby airuma » September 11th, 2021, 7:30 pm

The old saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" comes to mind. I would not be surprised if GoRTT has many enemies right about now. What some of you are seeing as a "threat" could also be a "call to unite" so when the action starts...... just like how it went down with George Floyd in the USA...... Let's see if we will have a sacrificial lamb to spark the flame. We must also be mindful that the police are not the only sector of the society that would have advanced. I'm certainly not taking this lightly!

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”