Forums

COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby redmanjp » July 28th, 2021, 2:58 am

paid_influencer wrote:ah, good thing you mentioned it.

the Janssen vaxx has a shelf life of 3 months. We ordered 800,000 pricks, but we can't distribute that in 3 months so we don't need or want that amount initially. A lil 100,000/month supply would be enough to saturate local demand.

I feel we will get that. Keith tell me we going to get that.

with all health centres vaccinating plus mass vax sites plus private hospitals. i sure we can do 300000-400000 in a month

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » July 28th, 2021, 8:20 am

redmanjp wrote:

the Janssen vaxx has a shelf life of 3 months. We ordered 800,000 pricks, but we can't distribute that in 3 months so we don't need or want that amount initially. A lil 100,000/month supply would be enough to saturate local demand.

with all health centres vaccinating plus mass vax sites plus private hospitals. i sure we can do 300000-400000 in a month

Trinidad and Tobago as at Mid Year 2020 had 1,085,341 persons in the age group 15 and over. The 15 - 19 grouping has over 100,000 persons and not all would be eligible to be vaccinated at this time and even when they are it will be with Pfizer.

As at Yesterday's release we have done
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (21.12 KiB) Viewed 3117 times

Given that we would have gotten 800,000 Sinopharm two weeks ago on top of what was bought previously and we still have to use AZ for 2nd shots for some those persons who got it as a first shot what really is the end game on the JJ shots?

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » July 28th, 2021, 8:37 am

sinopharm total is 1.1 mil, or 550,000 vaxx
AZ total is like 160,000 (?), or 80,000 vax.

i feel we already at demand saturation but we still a ways away from 900,000. The J&J going to be used for the vaxx hesitant and/or flighty and/or 'living real far in d bush' crowd.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » July 28th, 2021, 8:43 am

paid_influencer wrote:sinopharm total is 1.1 mil, or 550,000 vaxx

i feel we already at demand saturation but we still a ways away from 900,000. The J&J going to be used for the vaxx hesitant and/or flighty and/or 'living real far in d bush' crowd.

I would believe the saturation.
Between work and personal emails I have gotten around 6 invites to come to a vaccination drive this week, no appointment - TTMA, TTCSI, Amcham, TTCIC and FCB.

And that's on top of bumps I see daily on twitter and facebook by persons volunteering or working at vax sites who usually send out a notice that the sites are empty and lots of shots available (usually around 1.30 - 2pm)

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » July 28th, 2021, 8:44 am

redmanjp wrote:

moving from a two-dose vaxx to a one-dose vaxx would instantly double that capacity. We could shut down most of that infrastructure without issue once the J&J reach (and we would have to since is mostly voluntary workers anyway).

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » July 28th, 2021, 8:45 am

Dizzy28 wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:sinopharm total is 1.1 mil, or 550,000 vaxx

I would believe the saturation.
Between work and personal emails I have gotten around 6 invites to come to a vaccination drive this week, no appointment - TTMA, TTCSI, Amcham, TTCIC and FCB.

And that's on top of bumps I see daily on twitter and facebook by persons volunteering or working at vax sites who usually send out a notice that the sites are empty and lots of shots available (usually around 1.30 - 2pm)

bahahaa, I still have 0 invites.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 15th, 2021, 12:55 pm

August 15th, 2021
MEDIA RELEASE

51 Arrested at Party at Valsayn House

Twenty-three men and twenty-eight women were arrested during a party at a house in Real Spring, Valsayn, for breach of Public Health Regulations and gathering in excess of five persons. The arrests occurred during an exercise which was conducted between the hours of 10 pm on Saturday 14th August, 2021 and 2:30 am on Sunday 15th August, 2021.

The group, who were in attendance at a party at the location, included 27 women and eight Venezuelan men. The owner of the home allegedly fled the scene. A warrant is expected to be issued for his arrest. WPC Worme is continuing enquiries.

The exercise was spearheaded by Snr Supt Renzey Ramdeen, coordinated by ASP Coggins, and Sgts Toorie and Thomas. It was supervised by Ag Cpl Phillips, and PCs Gangaram and Mahon and included officers from the St. Joseph Criminal Investigations Department (CID), St. Joseph Chargeroom, and Northern Division Task Force (NDTF) Area West, and the Maracas/St. Joseph Police Station.

The TTPS would like to thank members of the public for their assistance by informing the police of this event.

Corporate Communications Unit
August 15th, 2021

END

FB_IMG_1629046422647.jpg

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » August 15th, 2021, 3:15 pm

Vaccinated or unvaccinated? If 70% were vaccinated, there'd be herd immunity in the party.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 16th, 2021, 8:10 am

So our AG said that people can be on the same mode of transport in groups of more than 5 as long as they are all MASKED its NOT against the law, at least that what he said in referring to the Police advisor who was caught doing nothing with a boat load of people by the coast guard. :roll: :roll: :roll:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 16th, 2021, 10:01 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:So our AG said that people can be on the same mode of transport in groups of more than 5 as long as they are all MASKED its NOT against the law, at least that what he said in referring to the Police advisor who was caught doing nothing with a boat load of people by the coast guard. :roll: :roll: :roll:

That boat ride would have led to a firing/resignation in most places in the world. Here our tight shirt wearing, children denying AG Arse Wari defending it :? Then again, this is the same tunts who was sweatying up with ah bag ah man during lockdown, so I guess lawbreakers of a feather....................................

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 17th, 2021, 9:13 am

Whent they hold him they should jail he ar5e for ah solid 2 years!!! summa ma beech!!!! :lol:
K74T wrote:August 15th, 2021
MEDIA RELEASE

51 Arrested at Party at Valsayn House

Twenty-three men and twenty-eight women were arrested during a party at a house in Real Spring, Valsayn, for breach of Public Health Regulations and gathering in excess of five persons. The arrests occurred during an exercise which was conducted between the hours of 10 pm on Saturday 14th August, 2021 and 2:30 am on Sunday 15th August, 2021.

The group, who were in attendance at a party at the location, included 27 women and eight Venezuelan men. The owner of the home allegedly fled the scene. A warrant is expected to be issued for his arrest. WPC Worme is continuing enquiries.

The exercise was spearheaded by Snr Supt Renzey Ramdeen, coordinated by ASP Coggins, and Sgts Toorie and Thomas. It was supervised by Ag Cpl Phillips, and PCs Gangaram and Mahon and included officers from the St. Joseph Criminal Investigations Department (CID), St. Joseph Chargeroom, and Northern Division Task Force (NDTF) Area West, and the Maracas/St. Joseph Police Station.

The TTPS would like to thank members of the public for their assistance by informing the police of this event.

Corporate Communications Unit
August 15th, 2021

END

FB_IMG_1629046422647.jpg

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » August 18th, 2021, 12:54 am

The biggest covidiots are social media influencers, like Inshan Ishmael, Phillip Edward Alexander and Stephan Reis, they are causing people to get sick and die, they promote anti-vaxx and encourage people to go against the science, all for views, just like Trump, no problem if you make a personal choice to not get vaccinated, but to spread mis-information to your large audience is deadly and they are responsible

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 18th, 2021, 12:59 am

Everybody has a brain to think and free will to make choices, you can't blame them for other ppl actions....similar to the 90s if you used to listen to when rap artists used to sing about violence....you can't blame the artistes for people willful actions
abducted wrote:The biggest covidiots are social media influencers, like Inshan Ishmael, Phillip Edward Alexander and Stephan Reis, they are causing people to get sick and die, they promote anti-vaxx and encourage people to go against the science, all for views, just like Trump, no problem if you make a personal choice to not get vaccinated, but to spread mis-information to your large audience is deadly and they are responsible

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » August 18th, 2021, 1:05 am

hover11 wrote:Everybody has a brain to think and free will to make choices, you can't blame them for other ppl actions....similar to the 90s if you used to listen to when rap artists used to sing about violence....you can't blame the artistes for people willful actions
abducted wrote:The biggest covidiots are social media influencers, like Inshan Ishmael, Phillip Edward Alexander and Stephan Reis, they are causing people to get sick and die, they promote anti-vaxx and encourage people to go against the science, all for views, just like Trump, no problem if you make a personal choice to not get vaccinated, but to spread mis-information to your large audience is deadly and they are responsible

Violence in rap music is not a contagious disease causing a pandemic, Covid is

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 18th, 2021, 6:03 am

I referring to other ppl influences cannot make you do anything, you the individual make the choice when it comes down to the end of it
abducted wrote:
hover11 wrote:Everybody has a brain to think and free will to make choices, you can't blame them for other ppl actions....similar to the 90s if you used to listen to when rap artists used to sing about violence....you can't blame the artistes for people willful actions

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 18th, 2021, 7:03 am

From the way you keep shifting your goalposts, I concur that is attention you looking for.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » August 18th, 2021, 10:37 pm

abducted wrote:

LOL... violence and gang/rap culture probably took 10 times more lives than COVID. Its a disease of the brain and the ears.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » August 23rd, 2021, 4:24 pm

happy to reopen but not wearing masks? neither the owner nor the customer?

https://newsday.co.tt/2021/08/23/slow-business-but-san-fernando-barbers-happy-to-reopen/

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 23rd, 2021, 4:26 pm

What could go wrong let's be real barbers were never closed
redmanjp wrote:happy to reopen but not wearing masks? neither the owner nor the customer?

https://newsday.co.tt/2021/08/23/slow-business-but-san-fernando-barbers-happy-to-reopen/

Last edited by hover11 on August 23rd, 2021, 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » August 23rd, 2021, 4:29 pm

i feel they should make them do outdoor only. this involves too close contact for too long.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » August 23rd, 2021, 4:57 pm

Why 2 barbers operating on 1 man head? :lol:

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » August 23rd, 2021, 5:05 pm

DMan7 wrote:Why 2 barbers operating on 1 man head? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, what if they all vaccinated? Vaccine don't mean anything

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 23rd, 2021, 5:37 pm

redmanjp wrote:happy to reopen but not wearing masks? neither the owner nor the customer?

Barber lapsing but depending on the hair cut the customer will have to remove his mask, for the sides and facial hair.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 23rd, 2021, 5:57 pm

i now seeing on BEYOND THE TAPE there was a big flex party in a secluded beach in tobago only accessible by boat ....

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » August 23rd, 2021, 6:06 pm

K74T wrote:

Barber lapsing but depending on the hair cut the customer will have to remove his mask, for the sides and facial hair.

i could understand the customer but the barber is the reason why this sector was last to reopen and only on a temporary basis (not via the regulations but via the Health Minister so they cud close them down anytime without amending the regs)

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » August 23rd, 2021, 6:40 pm

Man head real big to need two barber

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 23rd, 2021, 8:46 pm

Rovin wrote:i now seeing on BEYOND THE TAPE there was a big flex party in a secluded beach in tobago only accessible by boat ....

LOL. Reminds me of the "STORY" of the Trini who left by plane, came back by boat via Grenada, cropped off at Scotland Bay, and made his way to where ever.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 25th, 2021, 7:17 am

this is an easy fix, SHUT down that BArber for the next 6 months... If you cant hear and listen then yuh will feel.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 25th, 2021, 7:35 am

bluefete wrote:
Rovin wrote:i now seeing on BEYOND THE TAPE there was a big flex party in a secluded beach in tobago only accessible by boat ....

LOL. Reminds me of the "STORY" of the Trini who left by plane, came back by boat via Grenada, cropped off at Scotland Bay, and made his way to where ever.
Easy fix as well.Fire shots at all illegal parties.Who don't hear will feel.

d.d.s.
Sweet on this forum

Postby d.d.s. » August 31st, 2021, 5:53 pm

Idk na.... It's like one step forward, five steps back..

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”