punchin NOS

Re: ARA Drag & Wind #2 at ARC Sunday 3rd March 2013

Postby Ignorant Ignis » March 1st, 2013, 9:49 am

damnnnnnnn ...... look at that list

matthew2730mvp
3NE 2NR for life

Postby matthew2730mvp » March 1st, 2013, 10:07 am

I'll jus like to add, Management have allowed *a car load women in LEGGINGS* FREE
under the watchful eyes of Mr. Ian COX head-Judge
LADIES Ladies Come out in yuh LEGGINGS :) :)

canada
Street 2NR

Postby canada » March 1st, 2013, 12:02 pm

Good Morning - AutoSport promotes their event as family friendly and respect for all. Please respect females in our society. If you, "Matthew2730mvp" is having an event, feel free to have your car load of women there. In the meantime, please do not bring AutoSport and women down to the gutter level. This is a car racing event, let us keep it that way.

Thank you.

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » March 1st, 2013, 2:16 pm

Ignorant Ignis wrote:damnnnnnnn ...... look at that list
indeed
AutoSport wrote:ARA D&W #2 Entries 3rd March 2013

Class Comp. Name Car Drift
9 1B 109 Steven Hosein Civic STi 1600 (what model civic is STi)
40 3B 110 Ken Soodeen Alteeza 2500 Drift (turbo or na?)
42 3B 122 Shameer Mohammed Medallist 2500 Drift (turbo or na?)
57 3B 299 Saleem Mohammed Altezza 3000 3.0 turbo bo car. should be 4b

any others?

Midnight_Demon
punchin NOS

Postby Midnight_Demon » March 1st, 2013, 3:04 pm

canada wrote:Good Morning - AutoSport promotes their event as family friendly and respect for all. Please respect females in our society. If you, "Matthew2730mvp" is having an event, feel free to have your car load of women there. In the meantime, please do not bring AutoSport and women down to the gutter level. This is a car racing event, let us keep it that way.

Thank you.

how is a car load of women in leggins "bringing autosport and women down to the gutter level"?
wda :fist:

Lucian-2nr
Chronic 2NR

Postby Lucian-2nr » March 1st, 2013, 3:07 pm

canada wrote:Good Morning - AutoSport promotes their event as family friendly and respect for all. Please respect females in our society. If you, "Matthew2730mvp" is having an event, feel free to have your car load of women there. In the meantime, please do not bring AutoSport and women down to the gutter level. This is a car racing event, let us keep it that way.

Thank you.

nismo_demon
3NE 2NR for life

Postby nismo_demon » March 1st, 2013, 8:04 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my what a list

rasslenny
Ricer

Postby rasslenny » March 1st, 2013, 11:20 pm

sigh ... i just found out that i cant take place because the lists are full.... just want you guys to remember that not all of us can make it to the sign up during the week because of work... i have always signed up on a sunday as thats literaly the only time i can... no starlet will be there this time ... slightly annoying as ive been working alllll month to get the car ready for sunday...

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » March 2nd, 2013, 12:18 am

rasslenny wrote:sigh ... i just found out that i cant take place because the lists are full.... just want you guys to remember that not all of us can make it to the sign up during the week because of work... i have always signed up on a sunday as thats literaly the only time i can... no starlet will be there this time ... slightly annoying as ive been working alllll month to get the car ready for sunday...

This was posted since Sunday 24th February...
"Again we repeat our effort to start at 10:00am, and when the drivers meeting is completed, we may very well not accept even those who are registered but come late. So we urge everyone to submit, or have their entry submitted by someone at the briefing meeting. We know that several competitors work offshore or “foreign”, so be warned…."

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » March 2nd, 2013, 12:42 am

rasslenny wrote:sigh ... i just found out that i cant take place because the lists are full.... just want you guys to remember that not all of us can make it to the sign up during the week because of work... i have always signed up on a sunday as thats literaly the only time i can... no starlet will be there this time ... slightly annoying as ive been working alllll month to get the car ready for sunday...

in that case i'd recommend you contact those putting on the event by phone / email as soon as event is announced and registration open.

although i see the toss up between persons who can and do attend the meetings squeezing every point they can in contending for championship in their classes, and those who would just race when they can.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » March 2nd, 2013, 7:13 am

^^^yup
that's what I did at the last event in December
I should be there posing with the small-foot car :p

moti
punchin NOS

Postby moti » March 2nd, 2013, 7:23 am

ha, d wife allow you to come out the house

spectator for another event either way.

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » March 2nd, 2013, 9:40 am

moti wrote:ha, d wife allow you to come out the house

Bu we didn have any Event in December? Hope the wife not reading this!

Midnight_Demon
punchin NOS

Postby Midnight_Demon » March 2nd, 2013, 11:52 am

AutoSport wrote:
moti wrote:ha, d wife allow you to come out the house

Bu we didn have any Event in December? Hope the wife not reading this!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Fixables
Trinituner Peong

Postby Mr. Fixables » March 4th, 2013, 8:58 am

Great event as usual! Props to Rawle and his team for yet another successful event.

Congrats to all the winners yesterday, there was some close racing all day.

Would still love to see the classing move to time brackets, but I guess we can address that at the end of the year.

Looking forward to the next event.

Kirk

southside crew
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby southside crew » March 4th, 2013, 9:31 am

Kirk this is how it started then due to the masses * certain fwd n/a cars* then changed it because the fwd guys didnt wanna line up with a awd car..

However yes I agree with you..

ng357
3NE 2NR for life

Postby ng357 » March 4th, 2013, 9:48 am

I am of the same opinion as kirk, because if i have a car, that runs 59 seconds, and my classes bracket is 56 seconds at its best, i have to spend a lot of money to reach up top that to get a placement. where as with a time bracket I can leave my car as is and instead harness my skill and improve....

wagon r
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Location: ......takin it easy on the road we call "Life".....

Postby wagon r » March 4th, 2013, 10:01 am

11pts to the ASPL Team for what could only be described as tremendous. It was standing room only, first time I have ever seen so many folks in ARC for an event, and only after 2 years.

Congrats to all the winners, I still would have loved to see Omar and Shiv line up if only just to see the launches.....and the race between KB and SS was a fitting way to top that class.

Congrats to all the Drifters, doh mind the mayhem that killed it in the end but many positives came out.....and it goes to show that it's something the crowds will keep coming back for.

...on to the next one.

matthew2730mvp
3NE 2NR for life

Postby matthew2730mvp » March 4th, 2013, 10:42 am

Excellent turn out, great event, ladies u'll came out an represent, Drifter's ALL of u'll did an excellent Job, to my buddy ole pal Kristian & Devon well done.....

On to the next one.....

moti
punchin NOS

Postby moti » March 4th, 2013, 11:56 am

was really a great event.

glad to see sportsman ship at it's best, and another family type atmosphere event.
all in all great turn out by both racers and spectators, the caterers could of stayed longer but i guessed they did not cater for the large crowd. (they might come prepared for next event i hope)

but what can i say, event 3 here we come ^_^

Ignorant Ignis
punchin NOS

Postby Ignorant Ignis » March 4th, 2013, 12:31 pm

event was fantastic,,,,, good to see racing at it's best and fully supported

but i think we gonna need to have qualifying / practice on saturday .... and competition / drifting / and grudge matches on sunday the way the sport is growing.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » March 4th, 2013, 12:32 pm

I left early
I hate being at such an awesome fricking event and not able to compete :(

moti
punchin NOS

Postby moti » March 4th, 2013, 12:34 pm

MG Man wrote:I left early
I hate being at such an awesome fricking event and not able to compete :(

get a real car :idea:

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » March 4th, 2013, 12:46 pm

car wasn't the problem........had people working on the house :-/
HSR washed and ready :(

Mr. Fixables
Trinituner Peong

Postby Mr. Fixables » March 4th, 2013, 12:56 pm

Agreed. there are some 2wd cars that just don't want to go against the AWD cars. Thing is that if you are all running the same basic times, you may be beat at the launch, but obviously, you are making back up that time somewhere else on the course. In the end it makes for close racing.

For the spectators, it will create much more interest to see a n/a civic run up against an STI and make it a close race. I did hear from quite a few spectators that basically said the same thing. They want a bit more diversity in the run groups.

Having a time bracket system will also ensure more close runs which is very apparent in the B class where there is a bracket to run within.

Please don't consider this a complaint, just an observation. I want the sport to grow as much as the rest of you.

Kirk

moti
punchin NOS

Postby moti » March 4th, 2013, 12:56 pm

MG Man wrote:car wasn't the problem........had people working on the house :-/
HSR washed and ready :(

always know you were the problem.
i printed the MATT calender and highlighted both dex and d&w dates and placed it on the refrigerator.
the wife knows before hand which sundays i'm not available

dubcity
Street 2NR

Postby dubcity » March 4th, 2013, 1:33 pm

Great event Team Autosport!Largest turn out i've seen to these events both spectators and competitors.Just goes to show that the sport is only growing.Hope we could start earlier next event but everything still went smoothly.

Mr. Fixables wrote:Agreed. there are some 2wd cars that just don't want to go against the AWD cars. Thing is that if you are all running the same basic times, you may be beat at the launch, but obviously, you are making back up that time somewhere else on the course. In the end it makes for close racing.

For the spectators, it will create much more interest to see a n/a civic run up against an STI and make it a close race. I did hear from quite a few spectators that basically said the same thing. They want a bit more diversity in the run groups.

Having a time bracket system will also ensure more close runs which is very apparent in the B class where there is a bracket to run within.

Please don't consider this a complaint, just an observation. I want the sport to grow as much as the rest of you.

Kirk

I agree here to some extent.It will be fun and interesting to see the lower powered cars beat up on the higher powered ones.Only thing is that some of these guys with the fwd cars are already driving the heart and soul out of their cars while some of the awd guys are just 'saving' their cars.I know they cost way more but that's the sport.Then a competitor brought up the issue of rain which is a valid point.All in all,i welcome this opinion for trail...

On another note,it was great to finally see some drivers not sandbagging and showing sportsmanship.This i can appreciate.

nismo_demon
3NE 2NR for life

Postby nismo_demon » March 4th, 2013, 1:59 pm

great even as usual autosport, keep up d good work, event is successful as it is and majority of the competitors are satisfied with the way the cars are classed, dis was made very clear at january brief meeting when it was brought up, the event has grown and become very successful as it is, changing this system would have negative effects if most of the competitors dont agree to it

dubcity
Street 2NR

Postby dubcity » March 4th, 2013, 2:05 pm

nismo_demon wrote:great even as usual autosport, keep up d good work, event is successful as it isand majority of the competitors are satisfied with the way the cars are classed, dis was made very clear at january brief meeting when it was brought up, not all of us are able to roll into the finish box at 1000 rpm and make a 55 secs, the event has grown and become very successful as it is, changing this system would have negative effects if most of the competitors dont agree to it

This is true!If competitors weren't satisfied with the classification system the sport would not have grown.I myself personally have to floor it into the finishing box and lock up and slide,lol!!!

3NE 2NR for life

Postby 1234 » March 4th, 2013, 3:10 pm

where d pics?

Advertisement

Return to “AutoSport Drag & Wind”