Forums

NIGHT DRAGS at Wallerfield - Saturday 27th Feb 2016

Official T&T Drag Racing Forum

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

fiveforward
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: NIGHT DRAGS at Wallerfield - Saturday 27th Feb 2016

Postby fiveforward » February 29th, 2016, 5:14 am

Somehow that C Sports summary and the REALITY of what people have been buzzing about on the social not lining up unno but say what, we are dealing with an event exceeded the expectations of organizers, so in a way he is 100% correct.

Need to learn how to sell dreams yes.

BTW how here so silent.

Linzi

FugiTECH
punchin NOS

Postby FugiTECH » February 29th, 2016, 12:11 pm

In order to keep the thing alive we must make it look alive despite the ups and downs and infighting. We will reach no where having it dead and nothing being done. Changes can always be made during the road to success. Keeping a positive mind is the key. We have only a certain time to live on this earth and if we cant make something happen , hopefully the younger generation will in the future.

1/4 mile king
Street 2NR

Postby 1/4 mile king » February 29th, 2016, 1:38 pm

Just my personal view and i could be wrong. Ttpmc is just a promoter who's key share holders conveniently happen to be persons in ttasa management rofl. And like any promoter their objective is like any business which is to make money. Unlike a club that has a membership to account to and satisfy as well as to make money to develop motor sports. That is just how i see it k fellas and like I said I could be wrong. Please dont stone me down and hope i didnt offend anyone.

cornfused
30 pounds of Boost

Postby cornfused » February 29th, 2016, 3:30 pm

Most of us watch some football league such as the EPL or La Liga . Do we compare this to local foot ball and ask how can we reach that level ? Much is the same with Drag Racing. What is asked for from the drag racing administrators are two things , event management and safety protocols enforced . These tools must be practiced over and over . Not as some have highlighted here , it often seems as if an organization that is holding a drag event , is doing so for the first time. Maybe the administrators of Drag Racing in TnT need to take a trip out side of TnT and talk an meet with certain event organizers . Not to beleaguer the point ,but after watching the2015 Haltech import world cup last November . It really opened my eyes to what can be achieved outside of the NHRA . To me it all begins with a purpose built track and properly inspected vehicles . A defined car safety sheet . At the MDIR track there is a plexi board indicating the et times and the safety requirement , they have been doing this for a while so the car classes are very well defined. Something I believe we are struggling to do here .

With a purpose build track , only then can you have the line ups and continuous action that fans want to see. Safety is everyone's business . Even if the fire tender was not there , there should be fire marshals at two if not three points on a drag track , the starting line , at the 1/8th mile and at the finish . A person(s) in a full nomex with at least two ABC fire extinguishers. Its racing and something will happen at sometime , so at all times , once vehicles are racing , the organization needs to have a first and second response for any racing incident .

Auto enthusiasts need to have their vehicles safe , a police patrol or security in the public parking areas , would encourage more to come .

While its many organizations underlying dream and vision to make the $$ , in this case it should be a re-investment option . I believe the persons who have demonstrated the best event management in the recent past are TTUNDRA . Why are they not part of the group that are holding drag racing events ?
Last edited by cornfused on March 3rd, 2016, 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

de_dougla_smurf
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby de_dougla_smurf » February 29th, 2016, 9:20 pm

In for info.

I was also disappointed for reasons already listed.

Lets hope the next promoter does better.

1/4 mile king
Street 2NR

Postby 1/4 mile king » March 1st, 2016, 1:24 am

I dont believe there is any other promoters @ wallerfield. Think ttasa management gave the responsibility of operations @ wallerfield to themselves & close friends (ttpmc) so that they can make all the money for themselves. And its the only available drag racing and circuit racing venue so we the competitors and spectators have no choice but to make them richer because we just wanna compete or spectate and have fun while we can.

FugiTECH
punchin NOS

Postby FugiTECH » March 1st, 2016, 5:11 am

No man , anyone can host a Drag Racing Event . This is not like the Ali days. Boost Factory does private sessions when they ready. TTUNDRA can go hold an event if they want to . I can hold an event if I want to. TTRC , Karting , Drifting etc events has been done already. Autosport has assisted also.

TurboSingh12
Riding on 16's

Postby TurboSingh12 » March 1st, 2016, 6:50 am

^^Fugitech ever consider holding an event?You have my full support.Track safety #1,Track Prep #1,Crowd pleaser #1

Keyser Soze
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Keyser Soze » March 1st, 2016, 8:51 am

Cornfused/Marlon.... nail on head business.
I hope the promoter of the last event sees the views above as constructive criticism and they together with future promoters use the feedback to improve future events. We got back the use of wallerfield.... temporary or long term we need to get past the mistakes of the early years and make proper use of the facility now with safety and comfort of racers and spectators as paramount... The money will come and will continue to come.

1/4 mile king
Street 2NR

Postby 1/4 mile king » March 1st, 2016, 10:04 am

Thanks for clearing that up for me fugitech. Then ttundra should host an event. They were the best at camden from what I remember.

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

TT Petro Gas Ltd Night Drags: 27.Feb.16

Postby AutoSport » March 2nd, 2016, 10:54 pm

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Another exciting Drag racing event was staged on Saturday night at the Waller Field Race track, with the Petro Gas promoted Event, which saw some 85 competitors showing off their Drag Racing skills to what was possibly the biggest spectator attendance at a Drag Race event since this facility was reopened in 2014. Competitors were informed at the drivers meeting that this was not going to be a competition event and everyone was focused on fine tuning and making whatever adjustments that would bring lower ET’s.

Outstanding performer on the night was Marino Cintron piloting the Toyota Supra 2JZ 3000cc to again register the fastest time at the event of 8.618 seconds over the quarter mile, this after being fastest at the previous event in January.

Local racing ace Gordon Rooks was close on his heels with a time of 8.704 seconds in his Tweety-2 V8 Laurel – actually his 3 runs were all in the 8 secs. Clearly this recently repaved track is proving to be up to the mark, and as more track bite is laid, down we can expect to see competitors easily breaking the 8 seconds barrier. This time around some competitors commented that the track was not as “sticky” as in previous events but the “night dew” would have negated best traction, and the cooler night temperatures would also have had a positive impact on that little bit more power being developed.

Fastest bike of the night was Canadian-based Valmickey Dinnoo riding the Ian Atherly/Kaizen Trading sponsored Kawasaki 1100cc to a time of 8.889 seconds and recording a speed of 156.79 mph. Top female driver out of Antigua, Rene Edwards Ambrose registered a time of 11.362 seconds in her V8 powered RX7- pretty sure that there are many fractions of seconds that can be dropped as she gets more familiar with local conditions.

Sheldon Bissessar is making a return to the Drag racing scene, but now grooming his nephew Andy Bissessar to possibly take the reins in the V8-powered rails. This particular rail raced here before under a different owner and as the younger Bissessar gets more seat time, we look forward to seeing vast improvements in future events.

Clearly T&T is well on the way to regaining the top spot in Drag racing in the English-speaking Caribbean with the performances being registered and we are yet to see the best from all competitors.

The various challenges faced at the event are all being addressed and necessary improvements are already documented to ensure positive upgrades applied as we move forward.

ADDITIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY

click here for more photos!

mojoe
Street 2NR

Postby mojoe » March 3rd, 2016, 7:11 am

[/quote].This event will serve to confirm Brackets for drivers as they gradually fine-tune their cars and bikes. We are going to start to note competitor’s performances from first place to third place in each Bracket and allocate points for a Drag Racing Championship Series for 2016.[/quote]. Who were first,second and third in each bracket?results should be made public so everyone would know if they got points..
Last edited by mojoe on March 4th, 2016, 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tuner Imports
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Tuner Imports » March 3rd, 2016, 7:24 am

2 questions
Who was the person in charge of safety?
What time was the timing system ready for use?

ruff neck chicken
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby ruff neck chicken » March 3rd, 2016, 3:33 pm

Keyser Soze wrote:^^^^amm no fella, the event was not well put together imo.
from a spectator's perspective firstly there was too much of a lul between runs, no between runs entertainment (music etc), the never ending issue of limited seating/stands, and the parking....
the grandmother of a notorious eastside car thief lives opposite the main spectator entrance so he and his team feed in that dark parking area with limited security.
Allowing cars to park on the left side of the track is always a good idea (dual concrete barriers for safety) since we can drop tray and take in the racing from the back of a van but of course that is only allowed when the general parking area is full...
all in all it made me feel like one of the earlier drag racing events with a lot of teething issues.

ahahaha i wonder if this is the same person i am thinking about.....

fiveforward
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby fiveforward » March 4th, 2016, 12:10 am

Nice write up Autosport but here is where I have some questions that maybe you could answer as the organizer/ PR since you dealt with CNC3

AutoSport wrote:Another exciting Drag racing event

How can you have a exciting drag racing event with no competition, in fact didn't you state that this was a non competition event. So you're telling me that a test and tune and a drag event denotes the same thing then - okay.

AutoSport wrote:the Petro Gas promoted Event, which saw some 85 competitors showing off their Drag Racing skills to what was possibly the biggest spectator attendance at a Drag Race event since this facility was reopened in 2014.

Since when does the main sponsor become the promoter. I am at a lost with those details. If Petro gas was the promoter as opposed to a sponsor why are the contacts those who represent TTMPC. So then Petro Gas (promoter) hired official TTMPC officials who hired you (organizer) to put on a drags that was actually a test and tune. Okay then, sense.

AutoSport wrote:Competitors were informed at the drivers meeting that this was not going to be a competition event and everyone was focused on fine tuning and making whatever adjustments that would bring lower ET’s.

So competitors KNEW it was a test and tune but how come the public wasn't aware of this. It was sold as a competition/ drag event to the normal man; in fact no where on the flyer (refer to page 1) did it state that cars were just coming out to test. Autosport are you aware that creating false expectations in the minds of people thru clever advertising can bring legal implications - people make jail over dem ting sir. BTW who has a test and tune as a night event, that's like using the pass results of a Guardian common entrance test to tell children they bright.

Not going to lie but in my recollection this is the FIRST test and tune in the history of drag racing to be held at NIGHT - congratulations.

AutoSport wrote:Clearly this recently repaved track is proving to be up to the mark, and as more track bite is laid, down we can expect to see competitors easily breaking the 8 seconds barrier. This time around some competitors commented that the track was not as “sticky” as in previous events but the “night dew” would have negated best traction, and the cooler night temperatures would also have had a positive impact on that little bit more power being developed.

TO use "nigh dew" with such confidence - exactly how you know moisture resulting out of condensation had any effect on the track to the extent you are putting forth. Did Autosport do a test during the course of the night to prove that theory - you had a Thermo-Hygrometer with Moisture Meter on hand. And if such a test was done, what measures were put in place to overcome such challenges. I am no track expert but Trinidad isn't the first place in the werld to have drags at night.

So technically you're alluding to moisture and more power as to why men were losing traction, so in essence it's God and the racers fault. Kewl.

Now in light of all the PR you just tried to sell I want to ask; given the situation and based on what was reported how can a racer dial in a car when the variables of the track were not ideal so as to get some level of consistency. And if the cars are not consistent by your timing system, how can competition be fair so as to; according to mojoe, confirm brackets for drivers as they gradually fine-tune their cars and bikes.

Lemme tell u dis Autosport I would've respected you MORE had you come out first and said "Sorry, we dropped the ball; it won't happen again - we accept full responsibility" and leave that dey - But you're trying to sell assness; which I would have preferred came from either Duane or Steffan. At least i would have felt a lil comfort in it coming from men closer to my age

Linzi.

BTW when is drag and wind?

mojoe
Street 2NR

Postby mojoe » March 4th, 2016, 7:04 am

As linzi said it was basically a test an tune,because there was no competition.events should have competition/bracket racing like b4 an winners getting atleast a trophy.people spend so much to race atleast they should be given back something in return....trophies,cash prizes etc.In my opinion that points method doesn't do d racers justice.

FugiTECH
punchin NOS

Postby FugiTECH » March 7th, 2016, 5:32 am

Linzi makes it sound like their Events were 100% Perfect with no bugs whatsoever but fact is you all had bugs also which goes to show no one is Perfect but you here blazing the people in a disguise of questions for trying. Never saw you blaze and question yourself when there were issues at your Events.

I would really really like to see the club you represent host an Event once again at Wallerfield but of course everyone is under the interpretation that like a child you all like ''I could do it better eh but I dont wanna''.

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » March 7th, 2016, 8:17 am

*applause*

Reez100
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Reez100 » March 7th, 2016, 9:41 pm

:
TTMN/ FugiTECH wrote:Linzi makes it sound like their Events were 100% Perfect with no bugs whatsoever but fact is you all had bugs also which goes to show no one is Perfect but you here blazing the people in a disguise of questions for trying. Never saw you blaze and question yourself when there were issues at your Events.

I would really really like to see the club you represent host an Event once again at Wallerfield but of course everyone is under the interpretation that like a child you all like ''I could do it better eh but I dont wanna''.

:lol:

fiveforward
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby fiveforward » March 8th, 2016, 9:07 pm

TTMN/ FugiTECH wrote:Linzi makes it sound like their Events were 100% Perfect with no bugs whatsoever but fact is you all had bugs also which goes to show no one is Perfect but you here blazing the people in a disguise of questions for trying. Never saw you blaze and question yourself when there were issues at your Events.

How much times I hadda tell you to bat in yuh crease fella, I talking fuh myself and if you read my questions properly you would understand a couple things ONE of them being it really wasn't directed to you - unless of course. And I just included your name because you seem to like to put ur nose is places where is nah belong, ever hear the saying cockroach have no right in fowl party.

Unno you remind me of dem bright light bulb Penal Convent gyal traveling inna maxi for the first time, mesmerized when de conductor says yuh bess and emotionally distressed when he beat out you then yuh friend.

Sigh - you internet kids today.

Linzi

TurboSingh12
Riding on 16's

Postby TurboSingh12 » March 9th, 2016, 8:21 am

fiveforward wrote:

How much times I hadda tell you to bat in yuh crease fella, I talking fuh myself and if you read my questions properly you would understand a couple things ONE of them being it really wasn't directed to you - unless of course. And I just included your name because you seem to like to put ur nose is places where is nah belong, ever hear the saying cockroach have no right in fowl party.

Unno you remind me of dem bright light bulb Penal Convent gyal traveling inna maxi for the first time, mesmerized when de conductor says yuh bess and emotionally distressed when he beat out you then yuh friend.

Linzi

:lol: :lol:

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » March 10th, 2016, 9:49 am

tbh...the legacy of fugitive's coverage of drag events would probably outlast all of us once youtube/google exists....i'd recognize him as part of the constructive conversation on local drags rather than what linzi wrote....

learn from the mistakes, be mature and move forward...

FugiTECH
punchin NOS

Postby FugiTECH » March 10th, 2016, 5:02 pm

fiveforward wrote:

Linzi

You know nothing of Penal Convent girls. Thats more comparable to the Junior Sec's :lol:

This is not no Personal conversation between you and Petro Gas Management or Jameer Ali , this is public message board on trinituner.com I can reply freely as a user. Simply ignore me if Im talking non sense or being nosey.

fiveforward
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby fiveforward » March 10th, 2016, 9:35 pm

TTMN/ FugiTECH wrote: You know nothing of Penal Convent girls. That's more comparable to the Junior Sec's :lol:
ROFL *cough* alright then.

TTMN/ FugiTECH wrote: This is not no Personal conversation between you and Petro Gas Management or Jameer Ali , this is public message board on trinituner.com I can reply freely as a user. Simply ignore me if Im talking non sense or being nosey.

I actually never said it was a personal conversation, it was some questions to which I am sure you don't have the answers to - it is therefore UNDERSTOOD that obviously you can't help me unless you represent the interests involved to which u alluded to.

But you ARE free to reply and don't worry I won't ignore you.

Linzi

FugiTECH
punchin NOS

Postby FugiTECH » March 11th, 2016, 10:26 am

Well I am quite sure you have phone numbers of the individuals the questions are being directed to. Who do you really expect to answer such questions, if you know users here might not have the exact information you need. When you can simply call them directly , summarize the answers and even quote it right here if you wish for us to see. Then maybe tell us the point of asking those questions and what you plan to do next.
I mean we are all trying to carry Motorsports foward by gathering information, analyzing and making moves ,not so?

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » March 14th, 2016, 4:11 pm

Sent to the sponsor of the Track bite for recently staged Events.

Referring to some concerns about the Track preparation material being used on the Drag strip we have received the following information and now post here for all the drivers, etc. to have the opportunity to read.

Our apologies for the delay in sending you this email which is in response to our conversations regarding the challenges that were experienced with traction on the track on Saturday 27th February.

As discussed, we wanted to get specific information from the organizers and the person responsible for preparing the track so we met with Tony Samaroo and “Sparky” on Thursday 3rd March. We also had a lengthy discussion with the personnel at VP yesterday as they were out all weekend at racing events.

Please allow us to start with some specific points:

· Everything that is being mentioned here is based on our findings from our meeting mentioned above as well as with discussions held with VP.
· This email is being sent with the sole intent of helping the sport progress and for the event organizers to implement best practise at preparing the track.
· It is our opinion that Sparky has done a great job with track preparation with the resources that he has received and has always given his 100%.
· We would like it to be known that we do not charge anyone for the Lane Choice Traction Compound we supply, we donate it to the organizers with the intent of supporting them in preparing the track. We have been doing this since Camden/TTUNDRA. We have made it clear on many occasions that we do this for the drivers and by extension the development of the sport. Also, for information purposes, as part of our continued support, we recently supplied at no cost VP SLR (Starting Line Resin) for bald spots and oil spills as well as absorbents to absorb any liquid spills all for the same intention as mentioned above.
· Some specific information on the products we donate - VP’s new Lane Choice™ Traction Compound System is the result of several years of intense and detailed R&D. While other manufacturers of adhesives have been standing pat with 20-year old technology, Lane Choice represents the most advanced technology in traction. VP SLR™ is a methanol soluble liquid rosin for starting line upkeep via hand sprayer. It’s designed for touch-ups that are inevitably required during a weekend of racing, from bald spots to minor oil or antifreeze drips. Tracks can first clean these spots with lacquer thinner or MEK like normal, then cover the spot with SLR and have the track ready to race in literally less than a minute.
· VP supplies their Lane Choice 7, the identical product we use here to more than 100 tracks in the US including what is considered the fastest track in the US, MIR (Maryland International Raceway). MIR has been using the product for the last 3 years with an annual 108 race day schedule plus an average of two or more track rentals per week. This track also hosts some of the fastest import events in the US.
Below are some of the points we discussed in our meeting with the organizers and track personnel mentioned above and recommendations from VP:

When an oil/coolant spill occurs on the track, the products that are presently used to clean the spill is normally absorbents and then cleaned with gasoline. Gasoline is not recommended on asphalt tracks due to the reaction with asphalt especially as it damages the asphalt and makes it powder. The product that is commonly used for asphalt tracks is lacquer thinners. This was recommended by VP as it does not attack the asphalt and once wiped dry and cleaned properly, the traction compound adheres to the surface. This does not normally occur when gasoline is used. It is also recommended that after cleaning a spill, tyre dragging should be considered on the affected area. Larger spills sometimes require washing the area with detergents but the area must be properly cleaned with water and dried before applying traction compound and dragging tyres.

Presently the traction compound is being diluted 50/50 with methanol. While this is considered a normal dilution ratio, that ratio would be for fully prepared tracks. VP has recommended to change the ratio to at least 75/25 and in the initial prep stages, up to 85/15. Consideration must also be given to the quality of methanol being used as it must be free of any moisture and contaminants or the entire track will be affected. The traction compound is normally sprayed the full width of the track which offers some added safety should a car be out of the race lane.

It should also be noted that to correctly prepare the track for an upcoming event, more preparation time needs to be spent on the track. As an example, preparing the track one day before an event by blowing the track, spraying some traction compound and dragging tires a few times will not deliver a well prepared track, it takes much more than this especially on a track that is used once per month. In most cases, the track needs to be washed, inspected for areas that need attention, these areas addressed/cleaned/repaired and then the spraying and dragging starts and continues until the desired results are achieved.

Questions were also asked by VP about the tyre dragging process. We discussed the system that is being used which is as best as is available presently. They advised that while dragging, caution should be taken to ensure that there are no zebra stripes, meaning, one area with more rubber than the other as then there will be inconsistencies with traction.

This email can get very long but we think from some of what was mentioned above, we can see where together, everyone can get better at track preparation. We have attached a document from VP on track preparation for you to review which touches on some of the points we discussed as well as other interesting preparation areas. Since this document was published, the LC6 is no longer available as the LC7 covers the entire temperature range needed.

In light of everything above, because of the excellent relationship we have working with you and your team, we think it is important to let you known that we have seriously considered opting out of continuing donating the Lane Choice since some of the blame for the traction problems experienced on the track was being directed at the product and incorrectly so in our opinion. You would appreciate that by taking this decision, it would be no secret that we will save thousands of dollars annually, a point seriously considered in the challenging economic environment that we are in today.

After further discussions with VP, we have decided that we should ask the organizers and the drivers to allow us to the opportunity to prove the performance and quality of our Lane Choice as the best traction compound available on the market today.

Based on the above, we have asked the personnel at VP if they will support us and by us we mean all of us, the drivers, the organizers, the track preparation personnel and ourselves in preparing the track to an international standard and they have agreed. From what we understand, there is supposed to be an event in March and one at the end of April. The personnel from VP cannot schedule themselves to be here for March but are trying to schedule for the event in April and are trying to confirm this by the end of this week once everyone, the drivers, organization and track preparation personnel are in agreement.

Just to let you know, we presently have an order being packed at VP for us which cannot be held back so we have cancelled the Lane Choice and SLR on this order due to uncertainties above which we trust you will appreciate. If everyone accepts our recommendations regarding letting VP assist with the track preparations, then we will need to know in the soonest possible time in order to finalise their schedule and to add the product to our next order and get it in time for the April event.

We apologise for the long email and want to be clear that the purpose of this email is not to start a debate, rather to state our position and our recommendations to you and by extension all involved in the sport.

We look forward to any questions or suggestions you may have and rest assured our continued support with your team in motorsports.

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » March 14th, 2016, 6:10 pm

In trinidad mango tree mechanics and bush racers know more about track prep and setup... I applaud VP for this and I'm sure if assistance is asked from the racers most won't show up but would yap online

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » March 14th, 2016, 6:14 pm

Rawle and by extension the promoters, I would like to volunteer my self and the ADON team to lend a hand for the prep..
Drag racing isn't one of my main form of racing but I am willing to help in any capacity that I can to move the sport forward..

Cheers

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » March 14th, 2016, 9:54 pm

And as stated previously, where we are collecting bracket times for all competitors, here are the best times recorded by competitors on 27th February.

Lane Car # Competito RT 60Ft Mph2 1320Ft
L 361 Marino Cintron -0.323 1.333 126.05 8.618
L 269 Gordon Rooks 0.01 1 .364 160.71 8.704
L 232 Josef Subhaw 1.223 1.315 151.01 9.069
L 317 Erick Turbo 0.913 1.512 150.5 9.085
L 357 0.423 1.378 146.58 9.435
L 33 Dale Mayers 0.121 1.268 104.17 9.783
R G121 Joshua Lewis 0.449 1.64 133.14 9.880
R 300 Oswaild Stoute -0.087 1.52 128.94 10.243
R 666 Faisal Mahadeo 0.184 1.685 146.1 10.439
L 39 Seeram Bunseelal 0.443 1.873 122.62 10.466
L 322 Ryan Singh 0.29 1.551 135.95 10.522
L 301 Visham Sooklal 1.354 1.224 88.58 10.555
L 250 Kiran Kumar 0.426 1.771 141.96 10.565
R G21 Ken Bhola 0.115 1.689 138.04 10.566
L 149 Mark Bartlett 0.079 1.788 136.36 10.604
L 163 Terrence Gunness 1.055 1.913 125 10.759
R 852 Silus Boban 0.159 1.562 114.5 10.904
L 110 Rasheed Mohammed 0.794 1.676 130.06 10.974
R 107 Geron Archer 0.538 1.703 137.61 11.056
R 315 Gerard Maraj 0.712 1.733 132.35 11.171
L 175 Jagdeo Seecharan 0.36 1.914 133.93 11.220
R 137 Fareed Chris Juman 1.08 1.569 95.74 11.286
L 130 Richard Gardner 0.923 2.073 106.89 11.328
L 2920 Don Ali 0.373 1.835 133.14 11.332
L A86 Rene Edwards Ambrose 0.04 1.792 125.35 11.362
L 118 Nandlal Dharamdass -0.105 2.059 146.1 11.381
L G19 Angus Dabreo 0.333 1.666 106.64 11.409
R 888 Wayne Gajadhar -0.481 1.71 127.48 11.466
L 369 Joel Bispath 0.722 1.918 125 11.484
L 15 Valmik Nandlal 0.106 1.772 117.8 11.644
L 235 Stephan Teelucksingh 0.377 1.569 120.97 11.683
R 44 Frankie Boodram 0.403 2.148 113.64 11.927
L 108 Everard Bowen -0.18 1.908 126.05 11.959
L 262 Navin Ganesh 0.111 1.93 122.95 12.006
R 214 Anil Rannath 0.031 1.982 124.65 12.021
L G20 Ian Dabreo 0.154 2.16 117.8 12.083
R 53 Clinton Jeffers 0.398 1.817 116.58 12.159
L 352 Riaz Mohammed 0.537 1.967 121.29 12.228
L 979 Kevon Garraway 0.068 1.969 84.43 12.245
R 318 Peter McCarthy 0.438 2.05 112.22 12.284
L 478 Steel Teejai 0.889 2.107 116.28 12.406
L 742 Richard Singh 0.766 1.86 111.11 12.460
L 216 Allison Gajadhar 0.465 1.837 110.84 12.533
R 912 Richard Hansraj 0.337 1.751 92.21 12.678
L 83 Ainsley Medina -0.162 1.868 111.94 12.848
R 533 Korie Dennis 0.128 1.803 107.91 12.849
L 709 Phillip Seenath 0.206 1.928 100.9 12.869
L 139 Avinash Samlal 0.124 1.82 106.89 13.001
L 28 Kirk Ho Hing 0.21 2.053 101.58 13.027
L 283 Deon Goodridge 0.151 2.254 117.49 13.156
L 404 Gregory Rodriguez 0.792 1.946 107.66 13.228
L 221 Nicholas Chang Wai 0.181 2.039 105.88 13.361
R 615 Mikhail Ali 0.177 1.793 101.12 13.422
L 339 Jesse King 0.35 1.999 103.45 13.532
L 341 Pritam Persad -0.025 1.912 99.12 13.796
R 463 Warren Persad 1.103 2.602 110.84 13.831
L 688 Devindra Mongru 0.429 2.365 104.17 14.066
L 935 Emilo Sanowar 0.294 2.615 105.14 14.073
R 667 Faisal Mahadeo 0.639 2.304 119.68 14.168
R 320 Roger Rodriguez 0.812 2.26 102.51 14.174
L G6000 Maitland 4.383 1.683 84.75 14.218
L 281 Ansar Francis 0.249 2.225 98.47 14.249
L 512 Kevon Thomas 0.454 2.539 98.68 14.549
L 982 Warren Carribon 0.894 2.425 119.68 14.620
R 452 Johann Richards 0.048 1.851 97.83 14.639
R 528 Dion Mieres 0.761 2.576 103.21 14.851
L 967 Omar Glace 0.566 2.306 123.63 14.892
R 342 Lemuel Henry 0.674 2.447 98.25 15.004
R 815 Kiel Vincent 0.46 2.547 96.98 15.046
L 273 Garry Luke 0.367 2.369 98.25 15.054
R 237 Visham Sooklal 0.342 2.319 90.73 15.540
L 467 0.085 2.377 72.46 15.600
R 231 Ryan Achaibar 0.45 2.028 64.56 15.651
L 326 Anil Sooknanan 0.735 2.444 90.91 15.708
R 497 Robert James 0.856 2.46 88.06 16.169
R 155 Venosh Maraj 0.842 2.744 83.18 17.779
R 105 Jason Williams 1.3 3.66 35.63 31.960

BIKES
L 600 Valmickey Dinnoo 0.144 1.419 156.79 8.889
R 350 Garven Gomez 0.116 1.824 164.23 9.249
L 171 Sharaz Hosein -0.01 1.617 141.07 9.955
L 70 0.097 1.804 141.07 10.243
R 99 Alun Lall -0.33 1.729 130.81 10.700
R 63 0.226 2.062 124.31 11.673

johnniewalk
Riding on 13's

Postby johnniewalk » January 19th, 2017, 10:03 am

May i know any recent races which will conduct in India..

Advertisement

Return to “Drag Racing”