Hayden Toyota Tercel FWD 12.20

Postby FugiTECH » September 2nd, 2013, 10:52 am

Owner: Hayden
Car: Toyota Tercel
Engine: Starlet 5efte
ECU:
Tuner: Hayden
Mechanics: Hayden

Hayden Toyota Tercel FWD 12.20 (NEW PERSONAL RECORD) !!! Hayden and his team were up at the TTUNDRA Drag Event #2 Camden Airstrip Couva testing a few Projects cars, one being his personal Toyota Tercel with a Starlet 5efte motor 5 speed manual, under the Tutelage of himself tuning and setting up the car. The FWD Cars showed that things are getting way faster/better and also with considerations of TTUNDRA well managed Facility conditions , Haydens car did a 12.20 Seconds and got a 1.9 60ft. This is a Trinidad Record for the Fastest 5efte in the country. Congratulations to Hayden and his Team !!

Last edited by FugiTECH on October 4th, 2013, 11:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Hayden Toyota Tercel FWD 12.20 (NEW PERSONAL RECORD)

Postby A172 » September 2nd, 2013, 12:00 pm

amazing result especially being his first time on the track, should also note he did this with only 300hp

well done bro

Razkal
2NRholic

Postby Razkal » September 2nd, 2013, 2:12 pm

Awesome result, congrats man!

reddo_tuner
Riding on 18's

Postby reddo_tuner » September 4th, 2013, 7:55 pm

5e powwwaaaaa

msg1
3NE 2NR for life

Postby msg1 » September 4th, 2013, 9:33 pm

Good job fellas!

JJ16
30 pounds of Boost

Postby JJ16 » September 4th, 2013, 10:21 pm

correction..there is nothing such as a 1.5L starlet engine, a starlet is a 1.3L engine.

But yes, congrats 2 hayden.. did all the work himself and worked on his car day after day, until he got it to where he wanted despite whatever negative comments may have crossed his path.

azoturbo
Riding on 16's

Postby azoturbo » September 9th, 2013, 2:44 pm

men shock on d track

Sinister_Audio
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Sinister_Audio » September 9th, 2013, 6:08 pm

JJ16 wrote:correction..there is nothing such as a 1.5L starlet engine, a starlet is a 1.3L engine.

But yes, congrats 2 hayden.. did all the work himself and worked on his car day after day, until he got it to where he wanted despite whatever negative comments may have crossed his path.

um there IS a 1.5l starlet engine....

:idea:

JJ16
30 pounds of Boost

Postby JJ16 » September 9th, 2013, 10:27 pm

Sinister_Audio wrote:
JJ16 wrote:correction..there is nothing such as a 1.5L starlet engine, a starlet is a 1.3L engine.

Really ...do tell..which engine is this again then?

Since my knowledge isnt unlimited..however as far as i know, the EP (starlet turbo) only came with a 1.3L engine, which we all know as the 4EFTE....

i highly doubt you are speaking about the 1N was a turbo diesel engine.....but like I said, do edify me as to which starlet came 1.5L turbo charged / 1.5L

turbosingh
punchin NOS

Postby turbosingh » September 10th, 2013, 11:37 am

Sinister_Audio wrote:

Sinister don't even bother to argue this :lol:

Sinister_Audio
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Sinister_Audio » September 10th, 2013, 1:25 pm

JJ16 wrote:
Sinister_Audio wrote:

Really ...do tell..which engine is this again then?

Since my knowledge isnt unlimited..however as far as i know, the EP (starlet turbo) only came with a 1.3L engine, which we all know as the 4EFTE....

i highly doubt you are speaking about the 1N was a turbo diesel engine.....but like I said, do edify me as to which starlet came 1.5L turbo charged / 1.5L

yup turbo diesel, quite torquey lil monster

JJ16
30 pounds of Boost

Postby JJ16 » September 10th, 2013, 2:31 pm

It isnt an argument, but as expected usually tuner mentality...

However, my initial comment was in respect to the content posted

" Toyota Tercel with a Starlet 5efte motor " which was incorrect / inaccurate information.

But yea..which version of the Toyota Starlet came with a 1.5L Turbo Diesel engine? As i said edify me... i really have no idea.

Sinister_Audio
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Sinister_Audio » September 10th, 2013, 3:05 pm

JJ16 wrote:It isnt an argument, but as expected usually tuner mentality...

" Toyota Tercel with a Starlet 5efte motor " which was incorrect / inaccurate information.

But yea..which version of the Toyota Starlet came with a 1.5L Turbo Diesel engine? As i said edify me... i really have no idea.

and uses what head on the 1.5 block Jason?

JJ16
30 pounds of Boost

Postby JJ16 » September 10th, 2013, 5:46 pm

Sinister_Audio wrote:
JJ16 wrote:It isnt an argument, but as expected usually tuner mentality...

and uses what head on the 1.5 block Jason?

A 5EFE uses a 5E head and block.

I still waiting to find out about this starlet that comes with a 1.5L engine.

Last i check a 5EFE doesn't come in any starlet either, its a N/A engine in which Hayden forged and boosted.

...but still like I said, edify me...which starlet comes with a 1.5L engine.. because i asking that question and you saying everything but that.. :arrow:

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » September 10th, 2013, 6:12 pm

dude if you take an Evo engine and bore/stroke it to a 2.2 is it no longer an Evo engine and called that? Similarly if to take a Stabo engine and use a larger displacement block it's still referred to as a 1.5 Starbo engine hence SA's question to you about what head is on the block. Anyone with basic engine knowledge will read the OP's post and know exactly what is meant

Stop the silly semantic questions please

Sinister_Audio
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Sinister_Audio » September 10th, 2013, 10:03 pm

eliteauto wrote:dude if you take an Evo engine and bore/stroke it to a 2.2 is it no longer an Evo engine and called that? Similarly if to take a Stabo engine and use a larger displacement block it's still referred to as a 1.5 Starbo engine hence SA's question to you about what head is on the block. Anyone with basic engine knowledge will read the OP's post and know exactly what is meant

was it THAT illogical? :?

JJ16
30 pounds of Boost

Postby JJ16 » September 10th, 2013, 10:03 pm

eliteauto wrote:dude if you take an Evo engine and bore/stroke it to a 2.2 is it no longer an Evo engine and called that? Similarly if to take a Stabo engine and use a larger displacement block it's still referred to as a 1.5 Starbo engine hence SA's question to you about what head is on the block. Anyone with basic engine knowledge will read the OP's post and know exactly what is meant

First error in your "perfect example" if I take a 2.0L 4G63T and bore it to 2.2L, it is now a 2.2L evo engine. If I *somehow by a act of god* take a 1.3L 4EFTE and bore it to 1.5L then its a 1.5L starlet engine.
That is given... however a 5EFE is different from a 4EFTE, i've had a few, i know this for a FACT..but in here, we use "common sense / backyard logic" clearly..

:lol: ... a 4EFE--4EFTE--5EFE all have the same head... the 5EFHE is slightly different. Therefore by your logic, if i boost a 4EFE, it becomes a starlet turbo engine, since they both have the same head.

The variation between those engines are the BLOCK and its internals... I had enough starlet engines to know this. A starlet turbo engine is called a starlet turbo engine because it comes in a STARLET TURBO.. NO starlet turbo/ starlet ever came with a 5EFE, once again your logic has failed.

If I purchase a b20 and use a b18C(r) head , i guess I now have a 2L Type R engine ..based on your logic that is..

Allyuh take win with that one wii... i humbly apologise for my stupidity... I clearly dont have the "basic engine knowledge"

:? a simple correction started a bandwagon effect of idiotic comments. Men making up engine all kinda thing yes... I remove myself from this "super cool, knowledgable counsel"

1.5L starlet engine ftw

azoturbo
Riding on 16's

Postby azoturbo » September 10th, 2013, 11:01 pm

JJ16 wrote:

First error in your "perfect example" if I take a 2.0L 4G63T and bore it to 2.2L, it is now a 2.2L evo engine. If I *somehow by a act of god* take a 1.3L 4EFTE and bore it to 1.5L then its a 1.5L starlet engine.
That is given... however a 5EFE is different from a 4EFTE, i've had a few, i know this for a FACT..but in here, we use "common sense / backyard logic" clearly..

:lol: ... a 4EFE--4EFTE--5EFE all have the same head... the 5EFHE is slightly different. Therefore by your logic, if i boost a 4EFE, it becomes a starlet turbo engine, since they both have the same head.

The variation between those engines are the BLOCK and its internals... I had enough starlet engines to know this. A starlet turbo engine is called a starlet turbo engine because it comes in a STARLET TURBO.. NO starlet turbo/ starlet ever came with a 5EFE, once again your logic has failed.

If I purchase a b20 and use a b18C(r) head , i guess I now have a 2L Type R engine ..based on your logic that is..

Allyuh take win with that one wii... i humbly apologise for my stupidity... I clearly dont have the "basic engine knowledge"

:? a simple correction started a bandwagon effect of idiotic comments. Men making up engine all kinda thing yes... I remove myself from this "super cool, knowledgable counsel"

1.5L starlet engine ftw

KO anyways big up d 1.5 it showed it can ramp wit the 2.0's

Razkal
2NRholic

Postby Razkal » September 11th, 2013, 7:16 am

JJ, you really were stupid from the start yes....allyuh small engine boys need to stop being so emo and thinking the world out to get ya :lol:

Sinister_Audio
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Sinister_Audio » September 11th, 2013, 3:16 pm

Razkal wrote:JJ, you really were stupid from the start yes....allyuh small engine boys need to stop being so emo and thinking the world out to get ya :lol:

:rofl:

honda hoe
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby honda hoe » October 3rd, 2013, 4:20 pm

Sinister_Audio wrote:
Razkal wrote:JJ, you really were stupid from the start yes....allyuh small engine boys need to stop being so emo and thinking the world out to get ya :lol:

:rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

azoturbo
Riding on 16's

Re: Hayden Toyota Tercel FWD 12.20

Postby azoturbo » October 29th, 2014, 3:32 pm

Gone with the days of 12,s best time 11.7

Razkal
2NRholic

Re: Hayden Toyota Tercel FWD 12.20

Postby Razkal » November 1st, 2014, 9:42 pm

nice! this happened at the Sunday school events recently?

Advertisement

Return to “Drag Racing”