TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Side B - Indian Arrival Day, Morne Diablo Part 2!!

Plan out, organise and post pics and vids of your OFF-ROAD adventures. Clubs, crews and associations are welcomed!

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Smeed
Sweet on this forum

Re: Side B - Indian Arrival Day, Morne Diablo Part 2!!

Postby Smeed » June 5th, 2012, 8:23 am

AASTRA they in el Socorro.... Where de wasa sub station is on de high way heading to pos. swing left off de highway den left on de intersection.....drive down u will see a newish building on de Lhs kinda orangish might have one of de roll n lock trucks n front.

There is a post in the trucks and pickups forum.... Just search for them.

Regarding tires, I using 275/65/17....original size was 265/65/17. No issue with rubbing or touching. U can search google for a tire size calculator in case u changing rims too so u can keep your rolling diameter as close to stock as possible.... Bess ride and no speedo issues. U are 16's rite? Due to de aggressive shoulder blocks / treads u can't go much larger dan ur stock rolling diameter cause it will rub.... I'm maxed out... Any larger and I will run de inside on full lock.

droppa
punchin NOS

Re: Side B - Indian Arrival Day, Morne Diablo Part 2!!

Postby droppa » June 5th, 2012, 10:00 am

nah the 275 is a best option, AASTRA seems to do alot of road driving and we kno he expecting too, so the safer he and the fams are on the road, the better for all of us, plus dem boys look like they doh like no headache thing, lol.......

goin and do some looking around for the rope, i have shackles that fit my van, but are apparently too small for some other vans, so i might as well get another pair!!

Advertisement

Return to “Off Road Runs”