TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Of Private Jets and such...

An archive of the political discussions posted here for the 2010 T&T General Elections

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Of Private Jets and such...

Postby RASC » May 27th, 2010, 11:24 am

I hope Kamla brings this back on board for official state use only by all Ministers. She should probably lease 3!

Our leaders flying commercial is ridiculous especially seeing as we don't offer the wide variety of routes as say a JFK or Heathrow. Suppose she has to be in Brazil tomorrow for a conference or an emergency meeting?

TT-MIAMI-RIO-BRASILIA-RIO-MIAMI-TT???

Makes NO fricking sense, as time is money and she has a country to run. The gov't needs to lease some gulfstreams and put them to use for the people. You guys were STUPIDLY up in arms for Manning requesting one for the office of PM, I hope Kamla has the foresight to realise it's a great idea and make it happen!

W2J
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Re: Of Private Jets and such...

Postby W2J » May 27th, 2010, 11:36 am

or she could use the one parked up in St. Lucia

crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby crazybalhead » May 27th, 2010, 11:40 am

RASC wrote:I hope Kamla brings this back on board for official state use only by all Ministers. She should probably lease 3!

Our leaders flying commercial is ridiculous especially seeing as we don't offer the wide variety of routes as say a JFK or Heathrow. Suppose she has to be in Brazil tomorrow for a conference or an emergency meeting?

Makes NO fricking sense, as time is money and she has a country to run. The gov't needs to lease some gulfstreams and put them to use for the people. You guys were STUPIDLY up in arms for Manning requesting one for the office of PM, I hope Kamla has the foresight to realise it's a great idea and make it happen!

This is not very expensive, and a lot of Trinis do it. Don't be an ass.

ronsin1
punchin NOS

Postby ronsin1 » May 27th, 2010, 11:41 am

W2J wrote:or she could use the one parked up in St. Lucia

they moved it from Barbados??? :shock:

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 27th, 2010, 11:46 am

crazybalhead wrote:
RASC wrote:I hope Kamla brings this back on board for official state use only by all Ministers. She should probably lease 3!

This is not very expensive, and a lot of Trinis do it. Don't be an ass.

T I M E

UML
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby UML » May 27th, 2010, 11:49 am

How often would she be going to Brazil?...PNMites...short-sighted...unrealistic....in debt....hand to mouth...eat today dead beg tomorrow :roll:

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 27th, 2010, 11:52 am

UML wrote:How often would she be going to Brazil?...PNMites...short-sighted...unrealistic....in debt....hand to mouth...eat today dead beg tomorrow :roll:

I'm sure she'll be traveling the region, South America, North America, Europe and other regions QUITE frequently. As well as MANY other officials. What are you even talking about-they travel VERY frequently for the good of the nation.

- Rovin's car audio -
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby - Rovin's car audio - » May 27th, 2010, 11:54 am

if she chooses to fly commercial & she comfortable with it then i see no problem but i bet this has got to be 1 of d last concerns on her mind right now

it have ALOT more important things to see about 1st ...

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 27th, 2010, 12:01 pm

(...Rovin...) wrote:if she chooses to fly commercial & she comfortable with it then i see no problem but i bet this has got to be 1 of d last concerns on her mind right now

it have ALOT more important things to see about 1st ...

I'm sure she has her own team that worries over those things. I'm saying they should have the foresight to understand that this can only add to her effectiveness.

Not only is it a security risk, the time spent is just ridiculous. She needs to be on a jet, in Barbados, and back within a few hours-can't rely on commercial for that.

Flying commerical=Security risk+Time wasted!

evo-STI-k

Postby evo-STI-k » May 27th, 2010, 12:02 pm

ronsin1 wrote:

shhhhussshhhh- either way its in the HANGAR that does not exist!

UML

Postby UML » May 27th, 2010, 12:02 pm

RASC wrote:
UML wrote:How often would she be going to Brazil?...PNMites...short-sighted...unrealistic....in debt....hand to mouth...eat today dead beg tomorrow :roll:

I'm sure she'll be traveling the region, South America, North America, Europe and other regions QUITE frequently. As well as MANY other officials. What are you even talking about-they travel VERY frequently for the good of the nation.

so glad the thinkers like you are OUT!! :roll:

it is not economically feasible to buy a jet for one or two rare trips to countries ur have minimal business transactions....we in the age of technology
..internet...emails......telephone..conference calls

SiR8081
Sweet on this forum

Postby SiR8081 » May 27th, 2010, 12:02 pm

guardian holdings limited has a pvt jet which they often have idle and is often rented out to the PM. i got no problems with that.

Greypatch
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Greypatch » May 27th, 2010, 12:08 pm

coach in dem MC

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 27th, 2010, 12:16 pm

UML wrote:
RASC wrote:

it is not economically feasible to buy a jet for one or two rare trips to countries ur have minimal business transactions....we in the age of technology

Yeah signing of a treaty would be so great via email... :roll:

RARE trips? You really don't watch the news do you? Some form of gov't Minister or high ranking Public official are out of the country on average on official state business at least once a week.

Stop trying to oppose everything I say just because you do not like me. You know it makes sense and are just arguing for arguments sake. The Jet Manning bought + the one Guardian Holdings has sounds good enough for now. Kamla's ppl should work on getting the Jet in and fitting it out accordingly!

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » May 27th, 2010, 12:16 pm

Exactly!! So the Barbadian PM doh travel??? The Jamaican PM?? They all attend almost the same meetings...they have private jets??

Every day you does prove yuh is a bigger PNM arse.....when the Queen came for the CHOGM she fly on a private jet???

Schedule your time .... that is why you can appoint a deputy PM (Prime Minister not Project Manager) and choose which meetings are priority to attend.

Brainless PNMite

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » May 27th, 2010, 12:18 pm

RASC wrote:
UML wrote:
RASC wrote:

RARE trips? You really don't watch the news do you? Some form of gov't Minister or high ranking Public official are out of the country on average on official state business at least once a week.

Stop trying to oppose everything I say just because you do not like me. You know it makes sense and are just arguing for arguments sake. The Jet Manning bought + the one Guardian Holdings has sounds good enough for now. Kamla's ppl should work on getting the Jet in and fitting it out accordingly!

Many times it's not of necessity....travel policy should be reviewed

UML

Postby UML » May 27th, 2010, 12:19 pm

RASC wrote:
UML wrote:
RASC wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you really cant battle LOGIC eh!!!

:roll:

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 27th, 2010, 12:21 pm

ek4ever :?

The Royal Families' private jet costs roughly~7Million Pounds and the queen has her own personal Sikorsky helicopter she leases at 500,000 Pounds a year.

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » May 27th, 2010, 12:23 pm

RASC wrote:
UML wrote:
RASC wrote:

Yeah signing of a treaty would be so great via email
... :roll:

This has been done in CARICOM already yuh dumbarse....yeah in this backward part of the world

worksux101
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby worksux101 » May 27th, 2010, 12:24 pm

Atm there's no need for a jet - they have alredy started addressing the CURRENT issues affecting the CITIZENS such as flooding...for now while there's little idea of how much money is available, that is the priority..

SiR8081
Sweet on this forum

Postby SiR8081 » May 27th, 2010, 12:26 pm

RASC nothing wrong with a private jet, just not right now.

pretty planes should not be a priority like tall buildings.

so many peoples homes were flooded. let us take the money that would have been spent and alleviate flooding and poverty. the priority of most PP candidates were poverty and infrastucture. a new jet is not joke money. let us spend it wisely and help the ppl on the ground 1st before they help themselves

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 27th, 2010, 12:31 pm

You're comparing T&T to a backward nation of Jamaica or a "please can we be under the rule of massa again" nation of Barbados?

You guys good yes. I think we're much better than them in nearly every department, thus should start acting as such. The time it takes to fly commercial actually costs more in the long run if you think about it. Wasted man hours in travel can be cut SIGNIFICANTLY if Kamla and her companions had the jet at their disposal on official state business.

Looking forward to it being flown in and put to some official work! The gov't should also allow it to be used by all Permanent Secretaries of the various ministries!

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 27th, 2010, 12:35 pm

ek4ever wrote:
RASC wrote:
UML wrote:
RASC wrote:

Yeah signing of a treaty would be so great via email
... :roll:

This has been done in CARICOM already yuh dumbarse....yeah in this backward part of the world

Fcku off b!tc# ass...

:|

What?

Apparently it's allowed again following me being banned by SR for calling someone a "dumbcnut". You can now "BE DISRESPECTFUL TO FELLOW TUNERS" without being banned. ek4ever sure seems to be enjoying this new freedom so why not me?
Last edited by RASC on May 27th, 2010, 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 27th, 2010, 12:36 pm

worksux101 wrote:Atm there's no need for a jet - they have alredy started addressing the CURRENT issues affecting the CITIZENS such as flooding...for now while there's little idea of how much money is available, that is the priority..

Well if there was no idea to how much funds were/are available...why promise so much without increasing taxes or plans for extensive money churning projects :?

I'm a bit lost here to that methodology.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 27th, 2010, 12:52 pm

Dude, this is a non issue. You need to worry about your free PNM secrect scholarship

lostboys crew
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby lostboys crew » May 27th, 2010, 12:54 pm

Rasc you feel Kamla like Manning or what. She is more concerned about benefiting her ppl not herself.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » May 27th, 2010, 12:55 pm

someone took over RASC's account since election results?

ronsin1
punchin NOS

Postby ronsin1 » May 27th, 2010, 1:06 pm

evo-STI-k wrote:
ronsin1 wrote:

shhhhussshhhh- either way its in the HANGAR that does not exist!

so if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it did it really fall :|

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 27th, 2010, 1:12 pm

Aight the people have spoken. You guys OVERWHELMINGLY would prefer Kamla to fly commercial.

So when a plane get delayed in London due to some malfunctioning X,Y,Z and has to remain another day or so, possibly missing parliament on Friday to petition for a cause of the people...THAT'S NO PROBLEM :roll: Is okay, cause "de jet fuel does cost too much anyway" or some plane is on lock down due to security concerns "das no scene, she safe man"

Think small, be small--->

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » May 27th, 2010, 1:16 pm

^ someone will be appointed with signatory powers at home if need be

^ if she knows something important will need her attention at home, can appoint someone to go foreign...

that make sense?

Advertisement

Return to “T&T GENERAL ELECTIONS 2010”