Forums

DRIFT MOTION III Nov 23rd

Official Drifting Forum

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

DRIFT MOTION III Nov 23rd

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » October 27th, 2014, 8:54 pm

Intended Layout of the grounds for Sunday 23rd, November.

Please Note: Registration has been moved to Thursday 20th November at Central Indoor South Arena, Saith Park.

moti
punchin NOS

Re: TTDA presents DRIFT MOTION III - Nov 23rd @ ARC

Postby moti » October 28th, 2014, 9:22 am

DVSTT
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby DVSTT » November 1st, 2014, 7:48 pm

moti wrote:

Didn't a biker die recently in camden?
Why isn't the rider of this bike in protective wear?
:?

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » November 1st, 2014, 8:08 pm

:popcorn:

moti
punchin NOS

Postby moti » November 3rd, 2014, 6:14 pm

moti
punchin NOS

Postby moti » November 4th, 2014, 8:46 am

moti
punchin NOS

Postby moti » November 5th, 2014, 3:50 pm

V8 Boys
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby V8 Boys » November 5th, 2014, 10:35 pm

DVSTT wrote:
moti wrote:

is every Tom, Dick and Nanny want tuh go where d V8 Boys have been long before anyone else.....tsk tsk. Kerry would have never have had his men demonstrate without helmets....far less the bike man. I saw Jameer in a video with these wannabees ....but as a FIA nso...ah SURE he didn't sanction that nonsense...and ah bet there wasn't even an ambulance or fire truck at the show.

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » November 6th, 2014, 7:28 am

i didn't witness the drifting show but so much safety is left to be desired....

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » November 6th, 2014, 11:49 am

like what?
rather than just saying that, how about a few pointers for them to consider?

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » November 6th, 2014, 8:36 pm

Just go to a drag and wine event and follow the same rules

TTDA
Ricer

Postby TTDA » November 10th, 2014, 6:12 am

V8 Boys wrote:
DVSTT wrote:
moti wrote:

is every Tom, Dick and Nanny want tuh go where d V8 Boys have been long before anyone else.....tsk tsk. Kerry would have never have had his men demonstrate without helmets....far less the bike man. I saw Jameer in a video with these wannabees ....but as a FIA nso...ah SURE he didn't sanction that nonsense...and ah bet there wasn't even an ambulance or fire truck at the show.

Its unfortunate that most often your comments are feigned positive criticism with a dash of condescension. Be that as it may, not too sure about where you going with "where V8 boys have been long before". given that there are no patents on events...............especially as V8 Boys probably got ideas for their events from other sources anyway................so come off that horse.

Now as for the wannabees i suspect/hope that you refer to Bad Granny so i will leave that alone.

As for the comments about the drifters, you would do well to know that everyone that drove in this video are former DWO. Hence is dem self that had light up the V8 boys show in the savannah too your hearts content and for nothing other than a lick and a promise from your good self. Is those same drifters that was the highlight of your boring ass show and many others, those same men that when ever DWO appeared created and maintained the standard men talking about and still do so on a larger scale as we are dedicated to the growth of drift.

Full responsibility is taken for the lack of PPE, there is no shying away from that part, call it a momentary lapse but it is something most often that does not happen. All TTDA full events have the usual on hand for safety as we work closely with Autosport and the other users of the ARC carpark to maintain the established event standards for this venue.

I would be nice not to be judged by one instance but by the body of other successful Full Drift Only events we have had since 2013 when the association was formed.

The decisions made on that day to operate as we did was based on a simple risk assessment of the area, surface characteristics, vehicles, drivers, boundaries and time frame of this display. Risks were found to below and drivers briefing prior to driving established rules of engagement to minimise the possibility of any issues.

As this is what it was, a short a simple display.

However the errors on safety are noted and will not occur again in any even the TTDA is affiliated with or has the responsibility of executing. Sadly we had no control over the bikers. this responsibility lay directly with the event hosts.

Hope this was helpful.

We welcome any assistance that can aid in the growth of the sport.

Feel free to look us up on facebook or email us at - ttdriftassociation@gmail.com other contact info available on the flyer, we will answer any questions anyone may have about the event, drifting or anything else that on your mind................related to drift, lol...............cheers :D

V8 Boys
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby V8 Boys » November 10th, 2014, 7:08 am

TTDA wrote:
V8 Boys wrote:
DVSTT wrote:
moti wrote:

Its unfortunate that most often your comments are feigned positive criticism with a dash of condescension. Be that as it may, not too sure about where you going with "where V8 boys have been long before". given that there are no patents on events...............especially as V8 Boys probably got ideas for their events from other sources anyway................so come off that horse.

Now as for the wannabees i suspect/hope that you refer to Bad Granny so i will leave that alone.

As for the comments about the drifters, you would do well to know that everyone that drove in this video are former DWO. Hence is dem self that had light up the V8 boys show in the savannah too your hearts content and for nothing other than a lick and a promise from your good self. Is those same drifters that was the highlight of your boring ass show and many others, those same men that when ever DWO appeared created and maintained the standard men talking about and still do so on a larger scale as we are dedicated to the growth of drift.

Full responsibility is taken for the lack of PPE, there is no shying away from that part, call it a momentary lapse but it is something most often that does not happen. All TTDA full events have the usual on hand for safety as we work closely with Autosport and the other users of the ARC carpark to maintain the established event standards for this venue.

I would be nice not to be judged by one instance but by the body of other successful Full Drift Only events we have had since 2013 when the association was formed.

The decisions made on that day to operate as we did was based on a simple risk assessment of the area, surface characteristics, vehicles, drivers, boundaries and time frame of this display. Risks were found to below and drivers briefing prior to driving established rules of engagement to minimise the possibility of any issues.

However the errors on safety are noted and will not occur again in any even the TTDA is affiliated with or has the responsibility of executing. Sadly we had no control over the bikers. this responsibility lay directly with the event hosts.

Hope this was helpful.

Feel free to look us up on facebook or email us at - ttdriftassociation@gmail.com other contact info available on the flyer, we will answer any questions anyone may have about the event, drifting or anything else that on your mind................related to drift, lol...............cheers :D

Just so you know....and this is without the "feigned positive cynicism".....

Where in my comment do you see criticism levelled at TTDA? Or is it that YOU (the one chosen to update this thread) was the one in charge of that fiasco in Nanny's show...and therefor offended by the comment?

Where in my comment did you see me use the term DWO? I said KERRY and his men...as in the MAN behind it all, the man who would have taken charge, taken responsibility, would have led by example. NOT like you who are SUPPOSED to be promoting your event but are rather choosing to take pot-shots at me for pointing out FACTS.

NO ONE sonny boy...NO ONE had EVER brought drifting, into an Ol School car show (that also had 200 new cars, drift cars, race cars and even a drag rail) before.

Kerry left that day with a 40lb extinguisher for his effort and has remained friends with me throughout the years.

It was because of MY show...plain and simple SON....that promoters and outfits started to request drifting at their car shows. Oh yes! Yuh better believe ah beatin meh chess! Try to do what I have done nuh? Lemme see yuh even try to get the Savannah to put down a cone and ride a bicycle around it...far less a full scale show.

It might have been boring to you, but my objective was realised despite the rain that day as over 1500 made it out to cheer Kerry and his boys on.

I do refer to Bad Nanny as the new comers....and had you also taken note....I remarked that I had not seen any fire truck, ambulance or more than 5 officers at their show....fact I don't recall seeing one.

So instead of MAKING AN EXCUSE for dangerous and irresponsible actions by calling the no-helmet no safety thing a : little "short and brief display".......do the right thing and doh study my cynicism....cause that's my way of getting a point across.

Focus on YOUR event, let the crowds and the ones reading this thread see just how serious your ASSOCIATION is at putting on a well oiled event.....

TTDA
Ricer

Postby TTDA » November 10th, 2014, 7:56 am

V8 Boys wrote:
TTDA wrote:
V8 Boys wrote:
DVSTT wrote:
moti wrote:

Hope this was helpful.

Just so you know....and this is without the "feigned positive cynicism".....

Where in my comment do you see criticism levelled at TTDA? Or is it that YOU (the one chosen to update this thread) was the one in charge of that fiasco in Nanny's show...and therefor offended by the comment?

Where in my comment did you see me use the term DWO? I said KERRY and his men...as in the MAN behind it all, the man who would have taken charge, taken responsibility, would have led by example. NOT like you who are SUPPOSED to be promoting your event but are rather choosing to take pot-shots at me for pointing out FACTS.

NO ONE sonny boy...NO ONE had EVER brought drifting, into an Ol School car show (that also had 200 new cars, drift cars, race cars and even a drag rail) before.

Kerry left that day with a 40lb extinguisher for his effort and has remained friends with me throughout the years.

It was because of MY show...plain and simple SON....that promoters and outfits started to request drifting at their car shows. Oh yes! Yuh better believe ah beatin meh chess! Try to do what I have done nuh? Lemme see yuh even try to get the Savannah to put down a cone and ride a bicycle around it...far less a full scale show.

It might have been boring to you, but my objective was realised despite the rain that day as over 1500 made it out to cheer Kerry and his boys on.

I do refer to Bad Nanny as the new comers....and had you also taken note....I remarked that I had not seen any fire truck, ambulance or more than 5 officers at their show....fact I don't recall seeing one.

So instead of MAKING AN EXCUSE for dangerous and irresponsible actions by calling the no-helmet no safety thing a : little "short and brief display".......do the right thing and doh study my cynicism....cause that's my way of getting a point across.

Focus on YOUR event, let the crowds and the ones reading this thread see just how serious your ASSOCIATION is at putting on a well oiled event.....

Well sir, you see Kerry and his men were in fact Drift World Order............its the name any drifter appeared under in those days as they were the only ones. Thats the fact i sought to clear up ur skewed reality.

Now on to other matters, your opinion on what you have done is noted but it isnt as original as you would have liked and no you wernt the first to have done a car show to feature drift, Drifters had done a few other car shows prior to your brand of car show. So continue on beating your chest...............its what you do. But it was known that your orginal intention was not to feature drift, it wasnt your format..............your format was your static display of cars. Drift was sought as an after thought and claimed to be a major strategic component afterwards because it was the unintended highlight of your event.

This is why the TTDA hosts drift only events; to promote drift only and not as a feature in something else.

again i did express thanks for the "facts" and i did accept that we were wrong to have operated as such.................so leave the horse now nah, what more yuh want?

Now anyone who has come to our events have seen a decently run event; and i use that word because its an actively evolving thing. Which we hope to grow to its fullest potential and hope that others like your good self can support.

So if is anything you can come up on the 23rd November 2014, with the van as we having a parking area for 4 x4 so people could lime on the trays and spectate. You can come remind people of the greatness of the V8 vehicles, Look on, take some pictures and come and contact any on the organising team to deliver any issues you have noted so we may endeavour to address at our next event.

See you there.

V8 Boys
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby V8 Boys » November 10th, 2014, 9:38 am

Handled that like a well versed P.R.O, good reply Cous'.

No sense beatin up on each other fuh true, as all what we do....is done with cars rolling on 4 tires. Respect.

Will see if ah could rounds up a clip of V8s. And see if I can get one with alotta horsepower to come do a session.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » November 10th, 2014, 9:47 am

yup
crowd looks very safe there
sad that V8 boys hadda reach this level....yuh soundin like MG Man when he dissin your show....wait....what?
chessburn like a cancer eating away the automotive fraternity

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » November 10th, 2014, 10:12 am

Amazing how many Clubs/Associations being "taken to task"..

Bad Nanny
ARA with their Drab and Wine
TTDA lack of Safety
Jameer and the FIA

So we have an Ombudsman in our midst.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » November 10th, 2014, 10:21 am

you dare blaspheem our automotive lord and saviour?
He who unites man and wife, father and son, dog and cat, goat and manicou?

moti
punchin NOS

Postby moti » November 10th, 2014, 10:33 am

TTDA
Ricer

Postby TTDA » November 10th, 2014, 1:58 pm

V8 Boys wrote:Handled that like a well versed P.R.O, good reply Cous'.

No sense beatin up on each other fuh true, as all what we do....is done with cars rolling on 4 tires. Respect.

Will see if ah could rounds up a clip of V8s. And see if I can get one with alotta horsepower to come do a session.

Hey ok, no scene, once yuh coming to do a "session" would like you or the driver to attend or drivers registration and briefing.

After that is fun in the sun!!!!

V8 Boys
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby V8 Boys » November 10th, 2014, 4:57 pm

Gosh TTDA, allow meh jus one last jab so ah could dissadumplin Rawle and Mr KnowitallSingh.....

Is like Rawle spendin too much time on Tuner now, he learnin to TROLL with eloquence and MG...well he just searches for anything to query/rebut/nullify a statement even resorting to pullin up old vids and files/statements just to TRY to make himself seem important.

Mg I wont bother to reply to....except post that same vid shot at another angle that shows just how FAR away the Fire Officers and Marshalls placed the crowds. Such a loser this Mg is....lorse!

And for you Rawle, I didn't call your event Drab and Wind...the crowd did. So instead of lookin to throw "Tuner Jargon" that wont help your franchise's steady decline....come to one of my well put together, well sponsored, ppl driven, tested and true event that is only increasing in popularity and has become a household name.... and so therefore get some pointers that will help keep you OUT of the red.

Ah know a few of y'all doh like how ah does drop it jess so eh...but you know I eh good with starting a comment by politically wussy-correct statements like: Guys, I've found that, or I'm just sayin, or don't get me wrong, or could it be that, don't wanna come across as confrontational.....NON A DAT from me!

No disrespect....just the facts.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » November 10th, 2014, 5:02 pm

Lol at your video 'defense'
Election year comin up. I sure UNC have room for a man of your character

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » November 10th, 2014, 5:09 pm

Mussy de angle in troot bai
ImageUploadedByTriniTuner1415653649.465387.jpg

Must real burn yuh poor dear heart to see another car show get recognition eh :(
But doh lose yuh hair. It have room for everybody. People still love yuh boy cliff. De granny people eh go take away de love

moti
punchin NOS

Postby moti » November 10th, 2014, 7:53 pm

Cause nobody does it better.

It's a fact! Drift competition at it's best.

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » November 10th, 2014, 9:37 pm

V8 Boys wrote: and has become a household name....

No disrespect....just the facts.

This you are very correct with sir.

Troll? You jump into everyone's events, to self promote, to be "invited", please refocus on what should be your priorities. No disrespect yet.

moti
punchin NOS

Postby moti » November 13th, 2014, 11:27 am

moti
punchin NOS

Postby moti » November 14th, 2014, 1:27 pm

moti
punchin NOS

Postby moti » November 18th, 2014, 9:18 am

Good day all,

Please note the change in date and time for registration for this event.

Registration has been changed from Wednesday 19th November 2014 7-9PM

TO

Thursday 20th November 2014 at 7:30-9:30PM.

This is beyond our control at this time and we do apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
As always feel free to use any of the contacts listed on the flyer to obtain any information pertaining to this event or anything drift related.

Sinister_Audio
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Sinister_Audio » November 18th, 2014, 2:35 pm

LOL

.... just read this thread ... must say, i miss these threads....reminds me of the good ole' days on tuner.

just FYI, that V8 Boys show in the savannah was complete horse sheit :/
the drifting was the ONLY exciting that was there on that day,
i would go to a Drag & Wind event ANY DAY before goin to that sheit again :lol:

just another note, those V8 shows that are thrown are of NO comparison to a D&W event :lol:
i mean not even remotely close :? .....

why all the rate up?
its like trying to compare imports with V8s ......

....locally :lol:

moti
punchin NOS

Re: DRIFT MOTION III Nov 23rd; Registration on Thur 20th

Postby moti » November 19th, 2014, 9:27 am

Advertisement

Return to “TTDA - T&T Drift Association”