3NE 2NR for life

Re: NEW NON PROFIT DRIFT CLUB - Slide Syndicate

Postby dream-carz » April 10th, 2011, 9:06 am

may 29th- drift expo! Stay tuned. In serious planning stage now. venue in south

Tuner Imports
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Tuner Imports » April 10th, 2011, 9:29 am

That's excellent...keep up the good work man...

geodude
Riding on 18's

Postby geodude » April 10th, 2011, 9:44 am

can we drift a tip tronic RX8?

dream-carz
3NE 2NR for life

Postby dream-carz » April 10th, 2011, 10:56 am

geodude wrote:can we drift a tip tronic RX8?

we can try :D

dream-carz
3NE 2NR for life

Postby dream-carz » April 10th, 2011, 11:03 am

Tuner Imports wrote:That's excellent...keep up the good work man...

the hardest part is planning an event without the "fight down"

ShIvAm
Riding on 16's

Postby ShIvAm » April 11th, 2011, 12:01 am

nice :)

5forward
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby 5forward » April 11th, 2011, 10:07 am

Lookin forward to this...spectating purposes though

Swiftman_Reid
Street 2NR

Postby Swiftman_Reid » April 12th, 2011, 5:17 pm

who is fighting you down?

Death-Row
punchin NOS

Postby Death-Row » May 29th, 2011, 1:20 pm

so.............

moti
punchin NOS

Postby moti » May 31st, 2011, 10:59 am

^_^ haha

dream-carz
3NE 2NR for life

Postby dream-carz » May 31st, 2011, 11:25 am

wish the promoter could give me an answer too. Was assisting him but he has some problems. not my event

Swiftman_Reid
Street 2NR

Postby Swiftman_Reid » May 31st, 2011, 11:46 am

well we wait. looking forward to seeing SS in action

dream-carz
3NE 2NR for life

Postby dream-carz » May 31st, 2011, 5:50 pm

this is not SS, nor will be the event. The promoter just asked for my assistance.

exia_sir
Sweet on this forum

Postby exia_sir » June 2nd, 2011, 6:07 am

Are practices taking place?

moti
punchin NOS

Postby moti » June 2nd, 2011, 8:42 am

dream-carz wrote:this is not SS, nor will be the event. The promoter just asked for my assistance.

wow, so when will Slide Syndicate actually hold or participate in an event?

from the looks of it this club was created for just that; to be a club and not function as one.

anywho's this is just my opinion so don't worry, cause i don't.

dream-carz
3NE 2NR for life

Postby dream-carz » June 2nd, 2011, 11:33 am

let me enlighten you on some facts. When SS had its first training session in ARC, "certain" people were upset and thus they got drifting banned in ARC. When SS got reinzi for practice sessions, "certain" people made sure that ended too. So this is why drifting will never reach anywhere in Trinidad. SS was created to help develop the sport not for any other reason.

Death-Row
punchin NOS

Postby Death-Row » June 3rd, 2011, 5:00 pm

aight man, thanks for the update. appreciate everyone's efforts to get something going, tooo much hate these days tho.

streets always open tho, so im getting my fix for now lol

exia_sir
Sweet on this forum

Postby exia_sir » June 5th, 2011, 3:44 am

well i guess it's back to the streets

Death-Row
punchin NOS

Postby Death-Row » June 6th, 2011, 1:47 am

it may not be helping the situation/name of motosports in trini but i see nothing to look foward to in terms of a drag track in the near future, far less an official circuit/drift course.

wish we had a track tho, less things to hit lolol

ShIvAm
Riding on 16's

Postby ShIvAm » June 6th, 2011, 10:55 am

^^ look on the bright side, u learning the hard way :lol:

Death-Row
punchin NOS

Postby Death-Row » June 7th, 2011, 1:43 am

right now fiberglass repair is my current hobby lol.

moti
punchin NOS

Postby moti » June 7th, 2011, 10:04 am

dream-carz wrote:let me enlighten you on some facts. When SS had its first training session in ARC, "certain" people were upset and thus they got drifting banned in ARC. When SS got reinzi for practice sessions, "certain" people made sure that ended too. So this is why drifting will never reach anywhere in Trinidad. SS was created to help develop the sport not for any other reason.

come on Jodi; a man with your status and power not supposed to let "certain" people stop your club from growing.
i make my comments based on what i see SS is doing, which is nothing.
you have to keep trying for things to actually happen.

come on it's been over a year now, lets see some vids on youtube with some SS members drifting at least.

exia_sir
Sweet on this forum

Postby exia_sir » June 7th, 2011, 11:14 am

Death-Row wrote:it may not be helping the situation/name of motosports in trini but i see nothing to look foward to in terms of a drag track in the near future, far less an official circuit/drift course.

wish we had a track tho, less things to hit lolol

more things to try to get close to :)

ShIvAm
Riding on 16's

Postby ShIvAm » June 7th, 2011, 12:54 pm

Death-Row wrote:right now fiberglass repair is my current hobby lol.

start giving lessons :idea:

dream-carz
3NE 2NR for life

Postby dream-carz » June 7th, 2011, 3:37 pm

moti wrote:
dream-carz wrote:let me enlighten you on some facts. When SS had its first training session in ARC, "certain" people were upset and thus they got drifting banned in ARC. When SS got reinzi for practice sessions, "certain" people made sure that ended too. So this is why drifting will never reach anywhere in Trinidad. SS was created to help develop the sport not for any other reason.

come on Jodi; a man with your status and power not supposed to let "certain" people stop your club from growing.
i make my comments based on what i see SS is doing, which is nothing.
you have to keep trying for things to actually happen.

come on it's been over a year now, lets see some vids on youtube with some SS members drifting at least.

lol, still you are confused. think about the point here, why should people make it their mission to stop drifters from drifting because that is what they did. if they love the sport why inhibit progress? I don't care for my club to grow. I don't even care for a club. however I do care about drifting and motorsport thus the reason for starting a club. At the time of starting the club drifting was nowhere with no events etc. when ss was formed all of a sudden the other club started throwing event etc. this was great as I remind the intention was to expose drifting more. there was and still is conflict between the two clubs and honestly it is getting the sport nowhere. maybe you should contact me and assist me with planning an event for the love of the sport.

Tsuchiya
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Tsuchiya » June 8th, 2011, 12:33 am

dream-carz wrote:lol, still you are confused. think about the point here, why should people make it their mission to stop drifters from drifting because that is what they did. if they love the sport why inhibit progress? I don't care for my club to grow. I don't even care for a club. however I do care about drifting and motorsport thus the reason for starting a club. At the time of starting the club drifting was nowhere with no events etc. when ss was formed all of a sudden the other club started throwing event etc. this was great as I remind the intention was to expose drifting more. there was and still is conflict between the two clubs and honestly it is getting the sport nowhere. maybe you should contact me and assist me with planning an event for the love of the sport.

WAIT WAIT WAIT....what "other" drift club fighting u down?? not us homie, we get frig up as it is. The place we used to use as practice and have occasional events, the rental costs have gone up considerably and also it has gotten locked down to other forms of motorsports. When we had no events, it was because we had no resources. All of a sudden we will spend what little resources on stopping somebody from drifting?? That make ANY sense??
Matter of fact, if someone told u that DWO blocking u or your club, that is horse$hit and i will have a public audience with that person to clear that nonsense up....u just point the finger at who and YOU and I as well as anybody else interested will throw the cards on the table.

King 7
3NE 2NR for life

Postby King 7 » June 8th, 2011, 1:14 am

Hmmmmmm jealousy is ah hell of ah thing yes......

mp4
Riding on 13's

Postby mp4 » June 8th, 2011, 1:27 am

all of a sudden u say.... hear u "the other club" its DWO carefull they r d 1s who does @least enter other events to @least showcase drifting where are u with your SS biz do something nah besides :agrue: . anytime i go to see drifting where ever & DWO is there i dont see SS nowhere. They not sayin it so i will they only have 2 members who does sort of drift in d SS club its look like,& 2 of them have red cars by d way the car look good they bess... STOP BLASTIN clubs, check dis will all d blastin u blast DWO i never see ah post|reply|or anything blastin club SS check yuh self yo. DWO have way more than 2 drifters other than d chaser dude #1 supra dude#1 them cars maddd anyway they have d big gentleman with d white s13/nex dude black s14/d 2 blue birds/red man s14/altezza guy sick sick/white s15/blue s15.and much more. effin movment. b!t@h%s :drinking: 0X :fist: :mrgreen: :lol:

dream-carz
3NE 2NR for life

Postby dream-carz » June 8th, 2011, 7:42 am

Tsuchiya wrote:
dream-carz wrote:lol, still you are confused. think about the point here, why should people make it their mission to stop drifters from drifting because that is what they did. if they love the sport why inhibit progress? I don't care for my club to grow. I don't even care for a club. however I do care about drifting and motorsport thus the reason for starting a club. At the time of starting the club drifting was nowhere with no events etc. when ss was formed all of a sudden the other club started throwing event etc. this was great as I remind the intention was to expose drifting more. there was and still is conflict between the two clubs and honestly it is getting the sport nowhere. maybe you should contact me and assist me with planning an event for the love of the sport.

WAIT WAIT WAIT....what "other" drift club fighting u down?? not us homie, we get frig up as it is. The place we used to use as practice and have occasional events, the rental costs have gone up considerably and also it has gotten locked down to other forms of motorsports. When we had no events, it was because we had no resources. All of a sudden we will spend what little resources on stopping somebody from drifting?? That make ANY sense??
Matter of fact, if someone told u that DWO blocking u or your club, that is horse$hit and i will have a public audience with that person to clear that nonsense up....u just point the finger at who and YOU and I as well as anybody else interested will throw the cards on the table.

do you remember the pier 2 drift expo and recall why SS was not drifting??????? you, me and the promoters know why,lol . but to conclude i apologize for any inconsistent information that may have been disclosed. and also in summary will reemphasize that drifting will never reach anywhere in Trinidad. this is why i put my efforts in drag and circuit racing.
and as i remember now, i did ask on 2 occasions to join DWO just to show that this SS club thing was the last priority on my mind and drifting 1st, but my request was not taken.
there is arima gran prix coming up, i can offer to get DWO in there to demonstrate drifting.

ladies and gentlemen stop bickering and think DRIFTING, DRIFTING DRIFTING. lets make it happen people!!! anyone or everyone on this forum contact me and lets all collaborate to make better happen. see the light. forget SS, i still wish to join DWO.

Tsuchiya
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Tsuchiya » June 8th, 2011, 9:00 am

I do recall pier 2, but as far as i know SS was invited and u guys did confirm u were coming. There was even an open invite posted by a DWO member in this very thread. Only to see you standing as a spectator in the pit area that evening.
We have nothing against any drift group or individual nor will we inhibit as such. We just don't have the manpower or resources.

Honestly speaking, i may be wrong and i apologize if i am, but i saw your requests to join DWO as "playing the game", i.e. u weren't really serious about it, just said it to see our response. If you are in fact serious, u do have Kerry's number and u can speak with him directly. Let's bury the proverbial hatchet and do what we need to do to get this thing going up another step.

But enough of this back and forth, I see u've mentioned the promoter...possibly indicating the source of your misinformation. His words on a recording are slightly different however.

Advertisement

Return to “TTDA - T&T Drift Association”