TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

L200 Sportero Radiator Issues

Diesel, Gas, 4x4, 4x2

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Forum rules
This forum is for discussions on Trucks and Pickups only!
DO NOT POST ADS IN HERE
WTB (Want to buy), LF (Looking for), EOI (Expression of Interest) or FS (For sale) topics etc will be deleted.
If you are looking for a part please search or post in the Auto Parts Classifieds.
Please keep all discussion professional and technical. Opinions are welcomed, however trolling, spamming and bashing will not be tolerated.
GA16
Sweet on this forum

L200 Sportero Radiator Issues

Postby GA16 » September 17th, 2016, 5:53 pm

Hi all, can anyone suggest a good radiator place in the San'do area. My sportero started overheating a few days now and it looks like to suspect the radiator has a leak, can these radiator (original) be repaired safely or would it be better to purchase a new one? Anyone knows where sells them new, (to have options open) thanks for any help.

GA16
Sweet on this forum

Re: L200 Sportero Radiator Issues

Postby GA16 » September 18th, 2016, 5:28 am

Bump

GA16
Sweet on this forum

Postby GA16 » September 18th, 2016, 5:03 pm

Bump

Toyopet
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Toyopet » September 26th, 2016, 12:19 pm

There's a place in Marabella, opposite the cemetery heading to Vistabella that does repairs I think

GA16
Sweet on this forum

Postby GA16 » September 27th, 2016, 9:47 pm

Ok I took it to DM yesterday and they advised me to change the thermostat, also they said there is a switch on the engine to engage the heater in the cabin that is in need of changing, I guess they are eliminating what might be wrong, they said the radiator is fine and no leaks, apparently the water is leaving the radiator and not coming back into the engine via the overflow, this is when I notice as the loss of coolant. I changed out the thermostat myself and did notice an improvement but still loosing coolant but not as before, so I guess I have to change out this heater switch and see what happens. After that the only other thing is blown head gasket or cracked head, does anyone with sporteros ever encounter this or similar issue?

Advertisement

Return to “Trucks & Pickups”