TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

D22 Frontier Front End Suspension Noise

Diesel, Gas, 4x4, 4x2

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Forum rules
This forum is for discussions on Trucks and Pickups only!
DO NOT POST ADS IN HERE
WTB (Want to buy), LF (Looking for), EOI (Expression of Interest) or FS (For sale) topics etc will be deleted.
If you are looking for a part please search or post in the Auto Parts Classifieds.
Please keep all discussion professional and technical. Opinions are welcomed, however trolling, spamming and bashing will not be tolerated.
Esharcangel
Street 2NR

D22 Frontier Front End Suspension Noise

Postby Esharcangel » April 22nd, 2016, 10:25 am

Good Day Tuners,

Depending on the help of you guys with experience.
Two weeks ago I did a full replacement of my Frontier suspension, Front & Back, All rear bushings from Massy, complete top cradle from massy, lower ball joints 555, steering ends 555, stabilizer bar and links poly-bushings.
only thing I didn't change yet are the shocks.
However after the change off I am getting a knocking noise when turning heavy left or right ( I more hear it on the left side) more so when going over humps, and on inclines/declines. It sounds just like a ball joint noise (glock glock glock)
I went back the to alignment guy & my mechanic we scrapped everything checked it out (everything is tight), place it back up and tightened everything, we even pulled tight the engine mounts & body bolts, however still getting the noise.
Anyone has any clue what again it could be? anything that needs checking that can cause this noise?
It's bothering me, after spending all that cash, shouldn't be hearing a thing!!!

Thanks for the help!

The Raven
3NE 2NR for life

Re: D22 Frontier Front End Suspension Noise

Postby The Raven » June 12th, 2016, 8:31 am

Could be you are hitting the wheel stops when Turing,not sure of the correct name. May just need greasing.

Advertisement

Return to “Trucks & Pickups”