TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

WD21 Terrano/Pathfinder Tyre/Lift Info

Diesel, Gas, 4x4, 4x2

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Forum rules
This forum is for discussions on Trucks and Pickups only!
DO NOT POST ADS IN HERE
WTB (Want to buy), LF (Looking for), EOI (Expression of Interest) or FS (For sale) topics etc will be deleted.
If you are looking for a part please search or post in the Auto Parts Classifieds.
Please keep all discussion professional and technical. Opinions are welcomed, however trolling, spamming and bashing will not be tolerated.
trinited
Riding on 13's

WD21 Terrano/Pathfinder Tyre/Lift Info

Postby trinited » April 4th, 2016, 8:23 pm

Ok Guys,
I got a Terrano and would like to know what is the biggest all terrain tire I can use with the original rims and suspension. Right now I have 30x10 tires on it but would like to use some thing like 32x12or wider. Will I have to lift the vehicle? Don't want to do any major lift or mods to it, but if some thing like a 2 inch lift can be done without any mods and allow the vehicle to have the look i want, then I'm okay with that. Or do I have to change rims?

Also the original Chassis bushings between the body and the chassis kinda gone through, who can replace those for me?

Looking for some advice please.

jones81
Street 2NR

Re: WD21 Terrano/Pathfinder Tyre/Lift Info

Postby jones81 » May 27th, 2016, 9:14 pm

[OP[*] you think you might be interested in selling your terrano? or you know someone who have one to sell, thanks.

Advertisement

Return to “Trucks & Pickups”