Forums

The LGBTQ/Pride Debate Take 2

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Adidas Pride!

Postby maj. tom » May 25th, 2023, 1:01 pm

Yes that's the risk of life and it's been going on for about 600 million years. That's just how it is. Most of us are here because somewhere down the line that was several thousands of our female ancestors' mating strategy.
It's too bad men don't get a say, but really that's just life. Women have autonomy of their bodies and tote all the risk in a pregnancy. You have autonomy of where you stick your penis.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 25th, 2023, 1:10 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:hear this though......

in my mind...i dont have a issue with gays......
if they wanna get married or live happily that really dont concern me

but i does get mad and disgusted if i see men kissing on tv....
lesbos i like to see

what going on dey?

It does get you mad enough to rip off your earring?

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 25th, 2023, 1:48 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:hear this though......

in my mind...i dont have a issue with gays......
if they wanna get married or live happily that really dont concern me

but i does get mad and disgusted if i see men kissing on tv....
lesbos i like to see

what going on dey?

Well my brother,

You're gonna see a lot more of it :)
The men kissing I mean.

This woke crowd loves to appeal to all minority groups simultaneously.

So you ARE going to see lesbians kissing as well. But they are going to be fat because you can be #HealthyAtEverySize.
They are going to be tatted and head shave down bald. Their armpits are going to be unshaved and dyed as well.

This is what being inclusive has brought us. 'Member I keep talkin bout them slippery slopes? :lol:

(I'd look for examples for you, but I using work wifi rn....)

But hold this for the while.
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out ... ms-n910701

They just take things we know and turn characters gay or even just cast black actors just to appease the woke crowd.
Also dumbledore is gay now too. It's not mentioned in the books, JK rowling just said that to appease them.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 25th, 2023, 1:53 pm

well it is what it is

i dont hadda like it, but i`m not part of it and it really not affecting me at the end of the day so live and let live

is just like long time when people didnt like blacks and viewed them as inferiors........

you prefer things was like long time ?

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 25th, 2023, 2:09 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:well it is what it is

i dont hadda like it, but i`m not part of it and it really not affecting me at the end of the day so live and let live

is just like long time when people didnt like blacks and viewed them as inferiors........

Did blacks come on seseme street and try to convince kids on the joys and wonders of transitioning to being black?

False equivalency.

But hey kids! Bert and Ernie are actually in a relationship :)
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out ... ms-n910701

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 25th, 2023, 2:20 pm

Women should have autonomy over their bodies to have an abortion - basic human rights
Same women last year refusing a vaccine - crickets
The fact that some people could say that with a straight face could make them an excellent prime minister in this country

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 25th, 2023, 2:23 pm

what happened to the women who refused a vaccine?

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 25th, 2023, 2:25 pm

maj. tom wrote:what happened to the women who refused a vaccine?

They retained their fertility and are now able to conceive children which they can kill if they so desire.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 25th, 2023, 2:30 pm

Nothing, just lost their jobs, ability to provide for their families etc... This was Trinidad to, including where I work so no I didn't get that on Fox .

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 25th, 2023, 2:39 pm

alfa wrote:

Nothing, just lost their jobs, ability to provide for their families etc... This was Trinidad to, including where I work so no I didn't get that on Fox .
Where do you live where women are getting pregnant by just walking through the grocery? Unless human semen in your area is getting shot out of windows and trees in such abundance as to have become aerosolised, I really don't see a parallel.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 25th, 2023, 2:45 pm

adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:

Where do you live where women are getting pregnant by just walking through the grocery? Unless human semen in your area is getting shot out of windows and trees in such abundance as to have become aerosolised, I really don't see a parallel.

I think you quote d wrong man dey bai :lol:

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 25th, 2023, 2:56 pm

As far as I know nobody was forced to take any vaccine and their autonomy remained intact. And I honestly did not see any laws pass that forced anyone to take the vaccine. Vaccination is a public health issue however and affects everyone in a particular workforce, hence why such public health regulations existed even before the 20th century. A pregnancy or an abortion isn't contagious unlike a viral outbreak and only concerns that 1 person. An unvaccinated individual at the height of a very contagious pandemic is everyone else's concern, even the pregnant women.

I feel like some people need sincere company in their lives to echo and reassure all their sentiments and feelings to give them security from an ever changing and evolving society out there. So they take every thread and topic and start to running all directions off-topic with it, repeating the same uninformed half-truths or just plain insecure feelings over and over that makes them feel comfortable. But I ducking out right here for now.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 25th, 2023, 3:06 pm

maj. tom wrote:As far as I know nobody was forced to take any vaccine and their autonomy remained intact. And I honestly did not see any laws pass that forced anyone to take the vaccine. Vaccination is a public health issue however and affects everyone in a particular workforce, hence why such public health regulations existed even before the 20th century. A pregnancy or an abortion isn't contagious unlike a viral outbreak and only concerns that 1 person. An unvaccinated individual at the height of a very contagious pandemic is everyone else's concern, even the pregnant women.

I feel like some people need sincere company in their lives to echo and reassure all their sentiments and feelings to give them security from an ever changing and evolving society out there. So they take every thread and topic and start to running all directions off-topic with it, repeating the same uninformed half-truths or just plain insecure feelings over and over that makes them feel comfortable. But I ducking out right here for now.

You don't need to write essay after essay to justify yourself to some unknown user like myself. Let's just say I made everything up so you could feel better and take win.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 25th, 2023, 3:11 pm

maj. tom wrote:As far as I know nobody was forced to take any vaccine and their autonomy remained intact. And I honestly did not see any laws pass that forced anyone to take the vaccine. Vaccination is a public health issue however and affects everyone in a particular workforce, hence why such public health regulations existed even before the 20th century. A pregnancy or an abortion isn't contagious unlike a viral outbreak and only concerns that 1 person. An unvaccinated individual at the height of a very contagious pandemic is everyone else's concern, even the pregnant women.

Yet you make no effort to wrangle the thread back on track as well my brother.

Once you hear vaccine you rush een like yuh padnah adjn.

You kinda doing the same thing you accuse other people of eh.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 25th, 2023, 3:25 pm

I'm still waiting for an explanation of how a COVID vaccination remotely parallels an abortion; or even birth control. I have no expectation that one is forthcoming simply because it doesn't exist in a healthy mind.

That being said, unless you are the packer/muncher or packee/munchee what does that have to do with you?

And finally, how does a discussion about a company that is marketing to the wealthiest demographic in western society have anything to do with:
- Covid-19 vaccines or status
- reproductive rights

What it does have something to do with:
- companies that the posters don't own
- money that the posters obviously don't have
- old wounds and unresolved beefs that the posters obviously maintain
Last edited by adnj on May 25th, 2023, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 25th, 2023, 3:31 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I rest my case.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 25th, 2023, 3:35 pm

Guy scroll up a bit and see that the man was asking me something then went to abortion then he turned to vaccines? And now u telling me that I jump in? I seriously dunno what is sum allyuh fetish with these buzzwords.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 25th, 2023, 3:38 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:well it is what it is

Would you be singing the same tune when it does start to affect you?

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 25th, 2023, 3:39 pm

maj. tom wrote:Guy scroll up a bit and see that the man was asking me something then went to abortion then he turned to vaccines? I seriously dunno what is sum allyuh fetish with these topics.

Let's wrangle it back on topic then...

What are drag queen's fetish with performing to a crowd of children.

Google "drag queen story hour".

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 25th, 2023, 3:45 pm

adnj wrote:I'm still waiting for an explanation of how a COVID vaccination remotely parallels an abortion; or even birth control. I have no expectation that one is forthcoming simply because it doesn't exist in a healthy mind.

That being said, unless you are the packer/muncher or packee/munchee what does that have to do with you?

And finally, how does a discussion about a company that is marketing to the wealthiest demographic in western society have anything to do with:
- Covid-19 vaccines or status
- reproductive rights

What it does have something to do with:
- companies that the posters don't own
- money that the posters obviously don't have
- old wounds and unresolved beefs that the posters obviously maintain

There ya go - All about the money.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 25th, 2023, 3:55 pm

maj.tom - for a very intelligent guy, you missed terribly here.

Thousands of workers were fired over vaccine mandates. For some, the fight goes on
December 27, 2022

Garvey was one of 16 New York City sanitation workers fired for refusing to get a COVID vaccine, and one of thousands nationwide who chose losing their jobs over getting the shots. It's a group that also includes teachers, coaches, pilots, health care workers and others.
https://www.npr.org/2022/12/27/11443235 ... ty-workers

You can read this as well:
https://www.fiercehealthcare.com/hospit ... ers-so-far

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 25th, 2023, 3:57 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:
maj. tom wrote:Guy scroll up a bit and see that the man was asking me something then went to abortion then he turned to vaccines? I seriously dunno what is sum allyuh fetish with these topics.

Google "fetish".

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 25th, 2023, 3:58 pm

bluefete wrote:

Thousands of workers were fired over vaccine mandates. For some, the fight goes on
December 27, 2022

Garvey was one of 16 New York City sanitation workers fired for refusing to get a COVID vaccine, and one of thousands nationwide who chose losing their jobs over getting the shots. It's a group that also includes teachers, coaches, pilots, health care workers and others.

There you go: old wounds and unresolved beefs that the posters obviously maintain.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 25th, 2023, 4:01 pm

bluefete wrote:

December 27, 2022

Correct. Now I can see how Holocaust deniers exist

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » May 25th, 2023, 4:04 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:

I find you always want somebody google some kinda folly. Wuz your scene?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 25th, 2023, 4:15 pm

This is what maj.tom and Phone Surgeon are supporting:

I don't understand how a man like maj.tom could say that he fully supports women's rights to abortion and men should have no say. But he also supports women having no say in gender sports and so on. Make it make sense please.

EXCLUSIVE 'I've been robbed': Female runner, 51, who lost her Parkrun record to transgender woman feels 'cheated' and says it's 'unfair' that her time was beaten by athlete who was born a man

A female runner who lost her Parkrun record to a trans athlete has said she feels robbed.

Deb Roberts, 51, set a time of 20 minutes and six seconds on the 5km course in her hometown of Porthcawl, south Wales, more than five years ago.

But on Saturday, transgender runner Sian Longthorpe, 45, who lived as a married man just four years ago, smashed Ms Roberts' record in a time of 18 minutes and 53 seconds.

Trans runner Ms Longthorpe was living as a married man until just over four years ago

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... eated.html

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 25th, 2023, 4:36 pm

bluefete wrote:

December 27, 2022

Why you all keep calling my name so and then baiting me to explain something into allyuh hard skull over and over that has been repeated 1600 times before everywhere else on this forum?

I'm still not seeing any law forcing anyone to take vaccines.

Well just read over my first paragraph again. Public Health Mandates aren't laws forcing anyone to take a vaccine are they? There are conditions for employment in certain sectors and I explained why. You do have a choice! That follow public health mandates during a declaration of pandemic. Things that existed as far back as the late 1800s regarding basically any viral or bacterial outbreak in modern society. Like Typhus. And Smallpox. And Legionnaires' Disease. See it's all a set of half truths and unresolved snowflake feelings and a big circle jerk which is why yet again, here we are doing this. Facts do not care about your feelings, as some of you love to parrot. Allyuh stop nah. Carry the vaccine talk back to 2021. It done. It over.

And JEEBUS look who talking about Holocaust Denial, men who ent know a given ounce of dried dog sheit on that topic at all (no sorry just what Fox News and Ben Shapiro told them to think), men who in other thread bawling how genetics and testosterone have to do with how black people a certain way, whey d mc allyuh projectionist does jump on every scene juss so from?

edit:

bluefete wrote:This is what maj.tom and Phone Surgeon are supporting:

I don't understand how a man like maj.tom could say that he fully supports women's rights to abortion and men should have no say. But he also supports women having no say in gender sports and so on. Make it make sense please.

I think you're confused and just need to actually read what people writing. I do not in fact support transgender in sports the way it is organized right now. It is unfair to born women. I even quoted some JK Rowling and her position and why. I said all this. Phone Surgeon said so too. Both of us said there should be a separate category. But your feelings have other ideas.

Kit Kat.
Last edited by maj. tom on May 25th, 2023, 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 25th, 2023, 4:40 pm

maj. tom wrote:
bluefete wrote:

December 27, 2022

Why you all keep calling my name so and then baiting me to explain something into allyuh hard skull over and over that has been repeated 1600 times before everywhere else on this forum?

I'm still not seeing any law forcing anyone to take vaccines.

Well just read over my first paragraph again. Public Health Mandates aren't laws forcing anyone to take a vaccine are they? There are conditions for employment in certain sectors and I explained why. You do have a choice! That follow public health mandates during a declaration of pandemic. Things that existed as far back as the late 1800s regarding basically any viral or bacterial outbreak in modern society. Like Typhus. And Smallpox. And Legionnaires' Disease. See it's all a set of half truths and unresolved snowflake feelings and a big circle jerk which is why yet again, here we are doing this. Facts do not care about your feelings, as some of you love to parrot. Allyuh stop nah. Carry the vaccine talk back to 2021. It done. It over.

And JEEBUS look who talking about Holocaust Denial, men who ent know a given ounce of dried dog sheit on that topic at all (no sorry just what Fox News and Ben Shapiro told them to think), men who in other thread bawling how genetics and testosterone have to do with how black people a certain way, whey d mc allyuh projectionist does jump on every scene juss so from?

Sorry not everybody could be an educated med school top grad like you, and please quote anywhere where I mentioned genetics and testosterone relating to black men, I challenge you cuz my issue was always with culture never genetics. But you seem to be getting triggered and slipping, take a booster and chill

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 25th, 2023, 4:46 pm

AYOOOO! Well that's it, the cool guy won after spewing a cesspit tank worth of shiet everywhere 8-) Kept his cool though. Motorbike and leather jacket cool. Didn't even sweat. winz internet.

8-) 8-) 8-)

yeah buddy u right. I getting too invested in this shitshow to reply to an absurd level of forckey every time somebody ping my name because I value logic and facts in my character over debased feelings devolved from very poor educational value. I go hadda take it easy from now. Is only opinions right? Hard luck dey.
Last edited by maj. tom on May 25th, 2023, 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 25th, 2023, 4:50 pm

maj. tom wrote:AYOOOO! Well that's it, the cool guy won after spewing a cesspit tank worth of shiet everywhere 8-) Kept his cool though. Motorbike and leather jacket cool. Didn't even sweat. winz internet.

8-) 8-) 8-)

You could simply say you couldn't find proof that I equated genetics with behavior anywhere on this forum but I go take your half arsed apology anyway :wink:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”