TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Potholes, Nuisance Motorists, and Unsavory, Notorious Chuppidies: My personal trini-driving principles.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Potholes, Nuisance Motorists, and Unsavory, Notorious Chuppidies: My personal trini-driving principles.

Postby VexXx Dogg » March 24th, 2023, 11:21 am

What in the Karen and Kyle going on here.

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: Potholes, Nuisance Motorists, and Unsavory, Notorious Chuppidies: My personal trini-driving principles.

Postby Musical Doc » March 24th, 2023, 11:27 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:
Musical Doc wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:
hustla_ambition101 wrote:I can't take any driver who still says fast lane and slow lane seriously.

So which lane does a person usually overtake on pa?

Which lane does a person usually drive faster than the other cars to pass the slower cars pa?

I think the actual terms for it are left and right lane, not slow and fast lane. The law says keep on the left lane unless overtaking, but it doesn't mean you can't drive fast on the left lane.

Breddaman,

You are a musical doctor, not a musical lawyer :lol:

Is there a left lane? Yes.
Is there a right lane? Yes.
Is there a lane where people usually drive slower? Yes.
Is there a lane where people usually drive faster? Yes.

lol I'm not a lawyer, but I disagree with your last 2 points. The left lane is not the slow lane. There is nothing preventing you from driving 160kmh on the left lane. You just recognize it as the slow lane because of the law, keep left except when overtaking. So people overtaking usually is on the right, but they may not necessarily be driving fast

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » March 24th, 2023, 12:32 pm

Well they need to come up with a,bc, refer to d etc....jus like in them complicated laws.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 24th, 2023, 12:37 pm

brb

gonna go in the states and drive slow on the left lane

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » March 24th, 2023, 12:42 pm

Right lane driving regions are keep right except when overtaking.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 24th, 2023, 12:49 pm

maj. tom wrote:Right lane driving regions are keep right except when overtaking.

ruffneck_12 wrote:brb

gonna go in the states and drive slow on the left lane

Arcmanov
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Arcmanov » April 18th, 2023, 9:28 pm

OP, the fact that you had to make this thread in the way that you did, just cements my assertion that trinis are generally ***holes on the roads.

Driving used to be a pleasant experience for me, but it's now mentally taxing when you have to deal with these imps on a daily basis.
Last edited by Arcmanov on April 18th, 2023, 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » April 19th, 2023, 4:49 am

^^^ and the bad roads. Very few places can one enjoy an effortless drive.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » April 19th, 2023, 7:51 am

Dave wrote:^^^ and the bad roads. Very few places can one enjoy an effortless drive.

If only we had a large deposit of the material that is used as road surfaces :roll:

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » April 19th, 2023, 8:45 am

Damn! And an oil refinery to produce the stuff to go with it!
ruffneck_12 wrote:
Dave wrote:^^^ and the bad roads. Very few places can one enjoy an effortless drive.

If only we had a large deposit of the material that is used as road surfaces :roll:

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » April 19th, 2023, 10:46 am

Was now thinking about some nice places to drive and I remembered Lopinot is a nice road to flick up.... But not for night drives dread

In the night time it's worse because they switched to WHITE LED street lights, meaning you can't see a car's headlights coming around the corner anymore like how you would with old fashioned Sodium lights

Minor issue but it will cause some problems in the future with corner bonksidents.

Also LED's are ghey in general

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 22nd, 2023, 10:07 am

road rage.jpg

imagine yuh dead for a bad drive.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » April 22nd, 2023, 1:09 pm

Ent a preganant lady around couva flyover on the highway with a red swift got a bad drive ..car flipped and she died? Sooo things like that happened already.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » April 22nd, 2023, 7:44 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:Was now thinking about some nice places to drive and I remembered Lopinot is a nice road to flick up.... But not for night drives dread

In the night time it's worse because they switched to WHITE LED street lights, meaning you can't see a car's headlights coming around the corner anymore like how you would with old fashioned Sodium lights

Minor issue but it will cause some problems in the future with corner bonksidents.

Some parts of Rochard road and moruga.

Road smooth like glass. Have some nice corners also..

The m2 ain't all that bad.

From touchstone to the bridge before forest reserve first gate is a nice drive.

The unopened highway from Dunlop roundabout to the dump road. Wide and smooth.

Turnoff into the field roads behind Clifton hill resort, smooth and have some nice corners to straighten. Very rare you meet a next vehicle.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » April 22nd, 2023, 10:43 pm

nervewrecker wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:Was now thinking about some nice places to drive and I remembered Lopinot is a nice road to flick up.... But not for night drives dread

Turnoff into the field roads behind Clifton hill resort, smooth and have some nice corners to straighten. Very rare you meet a next vehicle.
I want ah lil nice road to boost in

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » April 24th, 2023, 9:10 am

nervewrecker wrote:

<3

I go check it out

(cept the m2, da road cursed or sumn :lol: )

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » April 24th, 2023, 9:49 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:

<3

I go check it out

(cept the m2, da road cursed or sumn )
Yes, cursed with idiotic driving. Hope you don't suffer from the same curse.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 24th, 2023, 9:49 am

anyone does drive on the eastbound main rd in Dabadie? dat road made to test your suspension- from mausica to cleaver woods. not potholes but some yrs ago wasa had replace piping along the road and when it was repaved they didnt do a good job. usually drive at 35kph there.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”