JaredGPT - Ask Me Anything

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Ask Me Anything

Postby MaxPower » January 30th, 2023, 4:55 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
Point say yuh is a chunkalunks... show thyself.

Boiii i slacking off yes…i eh shame to say the belly getting out of control. Have to start shaping up. It’s the blasted Netflix have me binge eating.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: The Woke Agenda- now Aretha Franklin's song ‘Natural Woman’ deemed offensive

Postby matr1x » January 30th, 2023, 5:09 pm

Jared Mohammed wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
A certificate in Wokeism?
BWDMC!!!

I might do a Masters/Ph.D in Interdisciplinary Gender Studies later down the road after I finish my current undergraduate programme.

So essentially a masters in uselessness

triniterribletim
Sweet on this forum

Postby triniterribletim » January 30th, 2023, 5:29 pm

If Jared had existed in my school days he would not exist anymore. Sadly now they have these anti-bullying programs and measures to stop school violence. I remember when we threw a "funny" individual in a barrel bin and threw it off the second floor. This was in a prestige school, mind you. Even in those days at a place like that you had to be hard and not entertain dotishness like that. If you was on any slackness Father would crack you with a strap when he was walking around. This man giving Linux users a bad name too. I bet is Arch. Only funnymen does use that.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 30th, 2023, 5:38 pm

triniterribletim wrote:If Jared had existed in my school days he would not exist anymore. Sadly now they have these anti-bullying programs and measures to stop school violence. I remember when we threw a "funny" individual in a barrel bin and threw it off the second floor. This was in a prestige school, mind you. Even in those days at a place like that you had to be hard and not entertain dotishness like that. If you was on any slackness Father would crack you with a strap when he was walking around. This man giving Linux users a bad name too. I bet is Arch. Only funnymen does use that.

Da faq... was Pres orrrr?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Ask Me Anything

Postby MaxPower » January 30th, 2023, 5:42 pm

triniterribletim wrote:If Jared had existed in my school days he would not exist anymore. Sadly now they have these anti-bullying programs and measures to stop school violence. I remember when we threw a "funny" individual in a barrel bin and threw it off the second floor. This was in a prestige school, mind you. Even in those days at a place like that you had to be hard and not entertain dotishness like that. If you was on any slackness Father would crack you with a strap when he was walking around. This man giving Linux users a bad name too. I bet is Arch. Only funnymen does use that.

Tim how old are you or how far back are your “school days”?

Stop scaring Jared, all u could’ve done back then was pick on him just as how all the other weak, nerdy, smally, goofy and unpopular kids were treated. And i talking as far back as 20+ years. Bullying still exists today. He doesn’t have to change for anyone, it’s the spoil brats and poorly parented kids that need work.

You have kids tho? I hope you zip it when someone does the same thing you did to that kid with the bin to them eh.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 30th, 2023, 5:46 pm

He is a white knight without a horse

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 30th, 2023, 5:50 pm

wow that's an appalling level of violent bullying just because a man was gay. The most anyone ever do to a next man on that scene in my day was snicker and giggle out of stupid immaturity.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Ask Me Anything

Postby MaxPower » January 30th, 2023, 5:57 pm

maj. tom wrote:wow that's an appalling level of violent bullying just because a man was gay. The most anyone ever do to a next man on that scene in my day was snicker and giggle out of stupid immaturity.

Yep and they’re proud to say it as well.

In those prestige schools, the jokes are on the defenseless ones….but the real joke is 10 years later when the bullies ketching their ass to settle in life or still leeching off mommy and daddy.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The Woke Agenda- now Aretha Franklin's song ‘Natural Woman’ deemed offensive

Postby adnj » January 30th, 2023, 6:05 pm

matr1x wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
BWDMC!!!

I might do a Masters/Ph.D in Interdisciplinary Gender Studies later down the road after I finish my current undergraduate programme.

So essentially a masters in uselessness
Or he could study welding or concrete mixing.

Some career options for gender studies graduates
Artist/filmmaker
Communications Officer
Counsellor
Cultural programs coordinator
Diversity officer
HR coordinator
International development
Journalist
Legal professional
Librarian/archivist
Midwife
Outreach worker
Program or project manager
Public policy analyst
Research consultant
Sexual health, inclusion, anti-racism, sexualized violence educator
Social media manager
Student services
Teacher/instructor
Volunteer coordinator

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » January 30th, 2023, 6:06 pm

MaxPower wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
Point say yuh is a chunkalunks... show thyself.

Boiii i slacking off yes…i eh shame to say the belly getting out of control. Have to start shaping up. It’s the blasted Netflix have me binge eating.

Obesity is no joke, get that checked out.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » January 30th, 2023, 6:25 pm

MaxPower wrote:
maj. tom wrote:wow that's an appalling level of violent bullying just because a man was gay. The most anyone ever do to a next man on that scene in my day was snicker and giggle out of stupid immaturity.

In those prestige schools, the jokes are on the defenseless ones….but the real joke is 10 years later when the bullies ketching their ass to settle in life or still leeching off mommy and daddy.

Had some pest in my days

Same pest coming by my front gate asking if im hiring now with 2 different sides of rubber slippers than not even theirs...

triniterribletim
Sweet on this forum

Postby triniterribletim » January 30th, 2023, 6:29 pm

The_Honourable wrote:

Da faq... was Pres orrrr?

St. Mary's. Had some real goons in that specific batch. Doctors and lawyers and engineers and business owners now, but they were some real hellions back in the days. Didn't matter whether you were a Kwame, a Raj, White or Syrian back then, if you couldn't hold your own, you didn't get any respect. Especially if you were on any funny business, or acted like it.

triniterribletim
Sweet on this forum

Postby triniterribletim » January 30th, 2023, 6:33 pm

The thing is, the man wasn't gay. He just used to act in a very flamboyant and annoying manner. He just kept trying to hang with the wrong crew and doing out of timing things. Some fellas had real short fuses.

triniterribletim
Sweet on this forum

Postby triniterribletim » January 30th, 2023, 6:36 pm

MaxPower wrote:

I keep in contact with most of them. The only real subtractions from that generation was my one brethren who ended up at the wrong end of a rope because of a woman. Man should have still been here living his life, but in the heat of the moment, a woman caused him to just lose his head. I would say on average everyone is rather successful and living good lives. It's a nice story to tell your kids, that the meek and weird will succeed or overcome just by focusing on academics, but the truth is that ruthlessness and dark triad personality traits will also take you far, especially into the upper echelons of any hierarchical system. The ones who become resilient succeed. The ones who stay meek continue in that vein for the rest of their lives.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » January 30th, 2023, 6:50 pm

Had an oddball loser back in the day when I went to school, he ended up getting a job as a primary school teacher after. Left that for police service to presumably exact revenge on society. He made it into task force and later a chopper pilot for nat sec. Sometimes they do good later on in life so you never know. He still a bobolee though

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 30th, 2023, 6:53 pm

triniterribletim wrote:
I keep in contact with most of them. The only real subtractions from that generation was my one brethren who ended up at the wrong end of a rope because of a woman. Man should have still been here living his life, but in the heat of the moment, a woman caused him to just lose his head. I would say on average everyone is rather successful and living good lives. It's a nice story to tell your kids, that the meek and weird will succeed or overcome just by focusing on academics, but the truth is that ruthlessness and dark triad personality traits will also take you far, especially into the upper echelons of any hierarchical system. The ones who become resilient succeed. The ones who stay meek continue in that vein for the rest of their lives.

X3000

one eye
3NE 2NR for life

Postby one eye » January 30th, 2023, 6:54 pm

Young blood, I won't insult you.

Looks like you recently completed your degree, grasshopper.

You are at that age when you are discovering who you will become for the rest of your life.

Besides the few incels around here, these tuners have plenty experience dealing with women, you should take some notes.

Women say they want a man like you but their natural instincts lead them to very masculine man.

With respect to religion (Christianity) you should keep that open-mindedness when exploring it. I wasn't always a Christian, I grew up in a household where Tafari Makonnen was glorified. The bible may seem patriarchal but it is in fact not so. Do some reading into early Christianity in Ethiopia.

It is good that you have extensive knowledge in the field that you are arguing for, however you need to gather and understand the reasons against your cause then make your decision. You can't absorb everything you read that resonates with you immediately without critically thinking through it.

Mr. Jared what do you think caused this toxic masculinity that you speak of?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 30th, 2023, 6:58 pm

Jared Mohammed wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
BWDMC!!!

You identify as trans?
No, why did you ask. Those are the degrees available at the IGDS Institute in UWI.

you stated your pronouns so i sure most of us was wondering. so u born male then?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 30th, 2023, 7:04 pm

one eye wrote:Young blood, I won't insult you.

You are at that age when you are discovering who you will become for the rest of your life.

Besides the few incels around here, these tuners have plenty experience dealing with women, you should take some notes.

Women say they want a man like you but their natural instincts lead them to very masculine man.

With respect to religion (Christianity) you should keep that open-mindedness when exploring it. I wasn't always a Christian, I grew up in a household where Tafari Makonnen was glorified. The bible may seem patriarchal but it is in fact not so. Do some reading into early Christianity in Ethiopia.

It is good that you have extensive knowledge in the field that you are arguing for, however you need to gather and understand the reasons against your cause then make your decision. You can't absorb everything you read that resonates with you immediately without critically thinking through it.

I didn't see you being the voice of reason,but that's a real mature response there .

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 30th, 2023, 7:09 pm

yeah man

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Ask Me Anything

Postby MaxPower » January 30th, 2023, 7:22 pm

Jared take your time eh.

It could get overwhelming.

But you are currently the most interesting tuner atm. The fellas here in heat for you….pushing up and fighting to reply to you, some even begging for a response.

Lol

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 30th, 2023, 7:29 pm

max,

i ain’t go lie you does step back and see the big pic
them fellas really treating him like a dog in heat

7 pages

MaxPower wrote:Jared take your time eh.

It could get overwhelming.

But you are currently the most interesting tuner atm. The fellas here in heat for you….pushing up and fighting to reply to you, some even begging for a response.

Lol

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 30th, 2023, 7:48 pm

pugboy wrote:max,

i ain’t go lie you does step back and see the big pic
them fellas really treating him like a dog in heat

7 pages

Yeh boi pug, u see i eh really meddlin up…

I notice that since he post his picture the page count start to increase. So while dem fellas heckling him is level jockistry going on over him.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 30th, 2023, 7:54 pm

he ain’t realize he have more power than he knows

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 30th, 2023, 10:02 pm

Man yuh throw cold water on the thread boi
It gone dead

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » January 30th, 2023, 11:00 pm

MaxPower wrote:

i agree. iz how this man proud to boast about it. ridiculous.

triniterribletim
Sweet on this forum

Postby triniterribletim » January 30th, 2023, 11:54 pm

st7 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

i agree. iz how this man proud to boast about it. ridiculous.

Never said I did that or was even involved in that particular incident. Just used that as an example of the sort of environment that would not allow characters like this fellow to survive back in the day. Society was different back then. The sort of unofficial conformity rather than "Say dumb sh*t, get hit" gives you, rather than "self expression" which becomes conformity of another sort with the Alphabet people agenda.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Ask Me Anything

Postby MaxPower » January 31st, 2023, 12:03 am

triniterribletim wrote:I remember when we threw a "funny" individual in a barrel bin and threw it off the second floor.

Come na timothy, just say u bobolize the poor boy lol. It was school days that many of us witnessed and it still exists and social media can be even more degrading when it’s filmed and shared.

Bullying really affects someone’s mental health. I went to Hillview and CIC fete and them boys who used to get bullied like they never recover even 25 years later.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 31st, 2023, 12:48 am

timelapse wrote:
one eye wrote:Young blood, I won't insult you.

I didn't see you being the voice of reason,but that's a real mature response there .

Yuh understand? he come good i'll give him props.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 31st, 2023, 8:04 am

Jared, should women be expected to the same physical labor as men in the same job position?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”