So Jared back to the question you ducked
Jeffrey Marsh, yay or nay?
You are the one who said ask you anything

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Re: JaredGPT - Ask Me Anything

Postby ProtonPowder » March 5th, 2023, 12:43 pm

Jared Mohammed wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:Is how a 22 year old that never had sex nor an intimate relationship come here calling people incel. Worse yet, he think is the same as misogynist or misanthrope. :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

Jared, the same women you talk sheit with about all men, they do not respect you. You are not the exception. You are not a 'real man' to them. You are not an ally. While their lives go on, and they have normal heterosexual relationships with defined unstated but yet understood gender roles, you are wasting your time and potential away.

You are a laughingstock and a disappointment to all sides in this equation.
I said y'all have incelibate vibes, as in the way y'all talk about women. I choose not to focus on immediate desires, I rather put my effort on my financial future instead.

As for the second paragraph, those three sentences are contradicting each other.

When women complain about men, it is because of their personal experience and the fact that men think that they deserve everything. When men complain about women, its often because they want women to be subservient to them.

Not all women are heterosexual, lesbian and bisexual women exist amongst the plethora of other sexual orientations such as demisexual, polysexual, pansexual, omnisexual, etc.

I mean, why would I care. Modern dating coaches (along with alot of persons in the newer generation) are cringe and haven't had a long stable relationship. It doesn't matter irregardless, more than 50% of marriages end in divorce globally.

You not having any relationships in your life has nothing to do with finances. That is a cope. This is all just cope.

Tl;dr your posts= men bad, women can do no wrong.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » March 5th, 2023, 7:02 pm

jaredgpt is a lazy incel with selective outrage.

IMO, his choices in women (much older, masculine, breadwinner, dominates his bamsee) means he's seeking a mommy-figure to do all the work and take care of him.

in the next ten years i fear for any woman he gets frustrated with or he targets, because from his flipflopping posts and justifications, he's gonna justify his actions in the moment and possibly hurt or assault someone.

jaredgpt, i hope you can seek therapy or psychological help for your mental stability.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » March 5th, 2023, 7:59 pm

st7 wrote:jaredgpt is a lazy incel with selective outrage.

IMO, his choices in women (much older, masculine, breadwinner, dominates his bamsee) means he's seeking a mommy-figure to do all the work and take care of him.

in the next ten years i fear for any woman he gets frustrated with or he targets, because from his flipflopping posts and justifications, he's gonna justify his actions in the moment and possibly hurt or assault someone.

jaredgpt, i hope you can seek therapy or psychological help for your mental stability.
U forget to go touch your grass outside today

Ah cut mines boi gpt...

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » March 5th, 2023, 9:15 pm

alfa wrote:So Jared back to the question you ducked
As I have stated before, I don't care. Lookimg at their videos, they are LGBTQ+, so y'all would think they are the devil incarnate.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » March 5th, 2023, 9:24 pm

For the person who posted the definition of incel, you sure cannot apply it as an insult without butchering its own meaning in subsequent sentences.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » March 5th, 2023, 9:25 pm

gastly369 wrote:

Ah cut mines boi gpt...
I mean, you spend your Sunday on this forum. It's not like you are better than anyone here.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » March 5th, 2023, 9:47 pm

Jared Mohammed wrote:
alfa wrote:So Jared back to the question you ducked
As I have stated before, I don't care. Lookimg at their videos, they are LGBTQ+, so y'all would think they are the devil incarnate.

Not just lgbtxyx but actively trying to groom kids, if you don't care you seriously need to be on a watch list and have your hard drive checked :(

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » March 5th, 2023, 9:48 pm

i mean there are worse places to be on a sunday ive been to them

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » March 5th, 2023, 10:00 pm

Jared Mohammed wrote:

For the person who posted the definition of incel, you sure cannot apply it as an insult without butchering its own meaning in subsequent sentences.

calm down ma'am/sir... you are emotionally posting and, once again, taking things out of context. for instance.. i only called you an incel, i didnt define it in this post.

try harder sir/ma'am/shebeast

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » March 5th, 2023, 10:07 pm

jared why do you think there are no women on this forum why is that

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » March 5th, 2023, 10:24 pm

gastly369 wrote:

Ah cut mines boi gpt...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

baiii i didnt touch grass. i end up taking in a movie, replace a smart switch, then take my dog for a drive. taking in a lil Last of Us now.

no grass today

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 6th, 2023, 7:52 am

Jared Mohammed wrote:
alfa wrote:Jared calling people incels :shock:
Alot of y'all are openly misogynistic.

What is normal for the spider, is agony for the fly.

What is misogynistic to you (a soft boi) is natural for every single species in the animal kingdom.

The male protects and nurtures the female/entire family.
The female protects and nurtures the offspring, and is in a supporting role for the male/entire family.

(And don't try to make an exception the rule and feel like you win the argument again)

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 6th, 2023, 8:10 am

ProtonPowder wrote:Is how a 22 year old that never had sex nor an intimate relationship come here calling people incel. Worse yet, he think is the same as misogynist or misanthrope. :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

Jared, the same women you talk sheit with about all men, they do not respect you. You are not the exception. You are not a 'real man' to them. You are not an ally. While their lives go on, and they have normal heterosexual relationships with defined unstated but yet understood gender roles, you are wasting your time and potential away.

You are a laughingstock and a disappointment to all sides in this equation.

Fax, ey Jared, big man ting.... Go read some female centric romance novels.

The men are usually brutish in stature but gently dominant.

What you and your ENTIRE generation has misconstrued, is the 'gentle' part. Yall have become too soft and expect women to like that. Women still want a man to LEAD but simultaneously be Soft and understanding when need be.

Nowadays men don't want to LEAD and are still soft. This is why you haven't had any play at 22 as yet, you are submissive, women hate that. Women want a protector, women want a leader.

Late teens/Early 20's is the best time to be practicing flirting with girls because ALL of them are experimenting.

You should start right now because as SOON as gyal turn 25, they start looking for older men.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dawg for real, please listen to us. I for one used to practice the pickup game and I can tell you, the arrogant jerk personality used to pull wayyyyyyyyy more gyal than the soft boi persona. Yet you call us incels.

I wish Devrat (I think it was he) was still around to knock some sense into you with his stories. That man had some stories bout his travels in latin america to inspire you to get someone bouncing on your lap.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 6th, 2023, 8:28 am

Jared Mohammed wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
one eye wrote:Mr. Jared you answered my question about toxic masculinity as I expected. Good textbook answer.

You pointed out that men taking a dominating role is considered toxic. Who will take up the dominant role if a man of a leadership caliber is taken out of the equation? In fact there is a higher frequency of men with strong leadership ability than women with strong leadership ability. That in itself says men dominate the dominating role.

You posted that you are into women over 30 with a picture describing what you like in a woman. That's fine.

She exhibits strong masculine traits.

Masculine and masculine nor feminine and feminine can work.

You will always find masculine men going after feminine women or feminine men going after masculine women.

We make the circle back to dominance.

Masculinity is directly proportional to dominance.

Nothing is wrong if you're a feminine man who is into a masculine woman, as long as it is a healthy relationship.

I hope you enjoyed your carnival holidays. Cheers!
I'm going to state something controversial here, but considering the current times, do you think most men are fit for a leadership role.

Being muscular isn't a masculine trait. What would you define as being masculine or feminine.

MY BROTHER IN CHRIST

RIDDLE ME THIS, RIDDLE ME THAT:

IF BEING MUCULAR ISN'T A MASCULINE TRAIT....

THEN WHY DO THE FEMALE BODYBUILDERS YOU MENTIONED INJECT TESTOSTERONE?

A MOLECULE WHICH MEN NATURALY PRODUCE IN VASTLY GREATER QUANTITIES TO REGULAR WOMEN.

WHY DO THEY DO THAT???
Both men and women have testosterone and oestrogen. Just because a woman trains, doesn't mean she is automatically injecting testosterone.

No no no, do not shift the goalpost sir.

The ones you linked clearly injecting extra Test on some level. They have to take extra testosterone, which men produce MORE of naturally.

Ik you like to link sources, so go ahead and google.

Who produces more Estrogen naturally? Males or females?
Who produces more Testosterone naturally? Males or females?

If males produce more testosterone naturally on average, that would make being muscular , an inherent masculine trait.

Please go back to Tumblr/Reddit. We don't need this 'middle-of-the-fence' mentality in today's society.

You could like being dominated by gyal who could hold you in a choke, doesn't mean society would be better if everyone had your preferences.
There are a percentage of women who produce more testosterone than a percentage of men. We live in a spectrum, not everything is as binary as it appears.

Breddaman, you and your WHOLE community need to stop making exceptions the rule.

You hate generalizations yet here you are doing something even worse, trying to apply a generalization of a minority onto the majority.

"wE LiVe On A SpEcTrUm"
Okay? and what percentage is on that spectrum? And do the women that produce more test than est capable of concieving with EASE compared to a regular woman??

Do men that produce more Est than Test have a high sperm count? Which is needed for procreation???
This 'SpEcTrUm' that you are referring to, is a minority of the population.

You are trying to make the exception, the rule.
Exceptions exist, yes, but THEY DO NOT REPRESENT THE MAJORITY.
Men would still produce more testosterone than oestrogen. The testes in males produces around 30 times more testosterone during pre-puberty.

The levels of testosterone have been decreasing for the past two decades in adolscents and young adults.

You do not need testosterone (in your case, contained within blood, since you care about overall measurememt) to procreate.

Although testosterone is necessary for the creation of sperm, the level in the testes where sperm are created is significantly higher than the level in the circulation. 

It's possible for men with low or borderline T levels to still produce sperm.

yes yes of course my good sir but don't get distracted here.

Why do women, inject this hormone, that men produce more of , to build bigger muscles faster?
How come men just naturally need to produce more muscle?

Also are you concerned about the dropping Testosterone levels in men as of late?

mero

Postby mero » March 6th, 2023, 11:29 am

Forum fgt vs forum virgin.

Got my money on Jared

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » March 6th, 2023, 11:51 am

Gotta give credit, Jared is wrong and he knows it, but he his going to ride that nuke down like Dr. Strangelove.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » March 6th, 2023, 1:24 pm

Glad to see it have freak shows like this in Trinidad too.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » March 6th, 2023, 1:34 pm

Jared most at risk of becoming an incel.

He thinks he's positioning himself as one thing but in reality he is the "gay best friend" who isn't gay. He may be in with the ladies, but they won't ever see him as desirable or a potential partner. The gender studies conditioning will fool him into thinking this is fine and temporary...for now.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » March 6th, 2023, 1:52 pm

Women love having a guy like that around.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » March 6th, 2023, 5:11 pm

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » March 6th, 2023, 5:28 pm

Les Bain wrote:Jared most at risk of becoming an incel.

He thinks he's positioning himself as one thing but in reality he is the "gay best friend" who isn't gay. He may be in with the ladies, but they won't ever see him as desirable or a potential partner. The gender studies conditioning will fool him into thinking this is fine and temporary...for now.

Big man will start approaching 30 before he knows it and will be no better. He will have no choice but to become a step father with a 'shy, reserved' woman with a squeaky clean, new facebook profile.

All the responsibility, none of the rights, none of the respect.

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » March 6th, 2023, 10:03 pm

I was an attention whore once also. Glad to see some young bloods have taken up the mantle.

mero

Postby mero » March 7th, 2023, 8:06 am

Jared cool calm and collected and 2nr hens beating up unnecessary again trying to bully the man into "masculinity"

Jared seems to be giving you all the spins.

Jared is a troll.

Jared is pioneer

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » March 7th, 2023, 10:40 am

I feel Jared is like ah 'antichrist' up in trinituner...
The deception!
We need to focus ourselves back on track.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 7th, 2023, 5:16 pm

Jared, it have an old kaiso, "woman doh like sorf man". You feel the man who made that song eh kno what he was saying?

Look a little insight.
Majority of women gravitate to the men they afraid of, to one degree or another. The playboy, the gangster, the man that has his business in order and is indifferent to their existence, he who would just as soon physically and mentally ramsack them if they step outta timing. Why you think that is?

You talking about misogyny, but like you ain't understand that at this is point in history in the world open misandry is considered acceptable when it shouldn't be.

Pull yuh head out that bubble before you suffocate bruh. Keep an open mind, embrace truth and facts, and you go be alright.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 10th, 2023, 3:50 pm

mero wrote:Forum fgt vs forum virgin.

Got my money on Jared

why you aint betting on yourself bai

DTAC
18 pounds of Boost

Postby DTAC » March 10th, 2023, 5:33 pm

Maybe Jared is Gaggles reborn. Not Natio though to be sure. No 8-)

stev
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby stev » March 11th, 2023, 12:19 am

DTAC wrote:Maybe Jared is Gaggles reborn. Not Natio though to be sure. No 8-)

Poor Natio still in a maxi somewhere trying to get to town :cry:

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » March 11th, 2023, 1:02 pm

Jared like he buss it when the heat turn up.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”