Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby j.o.e » June 3rd, 2023, 10:12 pm

paid_influencer wrote:who is the worst performer for the UNC>

Nakid
Anita Haynes
Kadija Ameen
or Barry

I dunno if bias because I have no data but I feel Anita and Ameen at least represent the party commendably. Dunno if their areas would agree. Dem fellas is failure

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » June 3rd, 2023, 10:56 pm

paid_influencer wrote:who is the worst performer for the UNC>

Nakid
Anita Haynes
Kadija Ameen
or Barry
Haynes is generally available and accessible and provides good representation.
Padarath, Charles, Moonilal, Tancoo, are big woft.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » June 4th, 2023, 9:48 am

FB_IMG_1685886491347.jpg

One of the UNC’s three councillors in the battleground San Fernando corporation, Marcus Girdharie has resigned from the party and joined the PNM. Girdharie also filed his nomination with the ruling party for the same seat.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » June 4th, 2023, 10:07 am

well you cyar blame him. the man either have a career in politics or he don't.

neither party has any great philosophical or policy points to differentiate it from the other. The question for party members (as is usual in politics) boil downs to who controls what.

how things hard, the party with the most to hand out in san'do going to win. PNM in government so literal bags of money being put to work there. there is no way UNC going to win. they might get erased completely.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 4th, 2023, 10:43 am

It must be really frustrating for those councillors who crossing over. It seems like they just fed up of UNC playing games and never being serious and then blaming lack of money on the current government. And the UNC seems really happy to stay right where they are and continue the games. This may be the only way that making sense how actually to help people in their districts, crossing over too just to get those funds to do some work. And that's better than just towing the sinking party boat line who don't even care to turn the rudder.

At least that's how it looking to me on principle at the surface. Corruption and nefarious political reasons aside. And not that PNM any better, or never used to do the same in opposition.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 4th, 2023, 10:55 am

It should be in the PNM thread but as you made the comments:

paid_influencer wrote:how things hard, the party with the most to hand out in san'do going to win. PNM in government so literal bags of money being put to work there. there is no way UNC going to win. they might get erased completely.

More millions for local government, funding jumps by 200%

https://guardian.co.tt/news/more-millio ... 99cb23b77b

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » June 4th, 2023, 11:43 am

Yet Kamla will remain.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » June 4th, 2023, 11:45 am

Just now UNC will have to pay people to join their party and they still won't join.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 5th, 2023, 8:08 am

Jess now it will be like China and the ccp... No opposition, full control

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 5th, 2023, 9:13 am

UNC councillor quit due to lack of plan to regain power
https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/unc-councillor-quit-due-to-lack-of-plan-to-regain-power-6.2.1723049.fcab5d4bf8

Ex-UNC councillor Marcus Girdharie, who’s seeking to contest Marabella East/Vistabella for the PNM, had told his burgesses that with Local Government reform, it would have been challenging providing for them while in the Opposition and he was yet to see any UNC plan to gain control the San Fernando corporation before his resignation.

Girdharie gave this reason in an explanation to burgesses before he left UNC in May. The statement was to inform them that he would be leaving the UNC for the PNM, he said yesterday.

“I wanted them to hear it from me first and they have indicated they support my decision,” Girdharie told the T&T Guardian.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » June 5th, 2023, 9:16 am

Once kamla is the leader the unc is hopeless

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » June 5th, 2023, 9:29 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:Once kamla is the leader the unc is hopeless

I think regardless of the result of the Local election KPB should step down after to give the party a chance in the next general. Any change will give the UNC a shot in the arm and make them contenders.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 5th, 2023, 9:44 am

j.o.e wrote:

I think regardless of the result of the Local election KPB should step down after to give the party a chance in the next general. Any change will give the UNC a shot in the arm and make them contenders.

There are several ppl who should step down with her. A good clean out.

But anyhows judging by the quality of the youth arms of the parties we have in this country its a matter of garbage out, garbage in.

mero

Postby mero » June 5th, 2023, 10:25 am

j.o.e wrote:

And put in who? KPB is still by a long shot the most loved person in the UNC and the results show that over and over..ppl worship Kamla and the ground she does step on.. UNC other strongest , controversial member is Moonilal and Anil, bachanalist go love them, dey go fly the yellow high and jaray the PNM but results in the poll will stay the same or worse

UNC needs to purge, fire the whole PR team and start to see beyond the grassroots and the hope the ppl vote out a government skin back mentality that they so comfortable in.. them token black ppl in UNC need to go too, Wade Mark and Rodney Charles appeal to who exactly? Jerlean works hard and isn't bad but she doesn't seem respected at allllll by the core and does just get send to clean up UNC "oops" racist moments.

UNC should be way more than just the we Vs them Indian party yet still hold onto their foundation ,roots and culture. It's clearly not working.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 5th, 2023, 10:43 am

If u ask me the following have to go

Kamla
Roodal
Mark
Anil
Ameen
Charles

I like jerlean but the typical debe Indian won't allow it because she hair not straight...unc is total gobar as it stands.....great is the pnm until 2030

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 5th, 2023, 11:48 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:If u ask me the following have to go

Kamla
Roodal
Mark
Anil
Ameen
Charles

I like jerlean but the typical debe Indian won't allow it because she hair not straight...unc is total gobar as it stands.....great is the pnm until 2030

Some of the newer MPs should go.......what has been Ratiram or Arnold Ram's contributions??
Rai Ragbir?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » June 5th, 2023, 11:55 am

unfortunately i know many of the people in UNC youth arm and who would probably take over the party in years to come....
and the UNC truly and royally screwed.....they dont know how to put their differences aside for the greater good

usual indian crab in barrel syndrome......

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » June 5th, 2023, 12:13 pm

mero wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

And put in who? KPB is still by a long shot the most loved person in the UNC and the results show that over and over..ppl worship Kamla and the ground she does step on.. UNC other strongest , controversial member is Moonilal and Anil, bachanalist go love them, dey go fly the yellow high and jaray the PNM but results in the poll will stay the same or worse

UNC needs to purge, fire the whole PR team and start to see beyond the grassroots and the hope the ppl vote out a government skin back mentality that they so comfortable in.. them token black ppl in UNC need to go too, Wade Mark and Rodney Charles appeal to who exactly? Jerlean works hard and isn't bad but she doesn't seem respected at allllll by the core and does just get send to clean up UNC "oops" racist moments.

UNC should be way more than just the we Vs them Indian party yet still hold onto their foundation ,roots and culture. It's clearly not working.

She loved by the typical UNC voter. You need someone who could attract and excite new voters. Winning the same safe seats not gonna get you into power.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » June 5th, 2023, 12:45 pm

j.o.e wrote:

You and others still not going to vote for them because of ur racist views

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » June 5th, 2023, 1:31 pm

Kickstart wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

Keep trying zoomie. One day it’ll stick that I’m a racist. Lol

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 5th, 2023, 1:53 pm

i eh defending nobody but son of a beyotch they beating up for especially when he said he quoting what roget said & other politicians from both sides have said worst derogatory stuff many times on air, barry shud have played it safe though & simply said "son of a B"

political grasshoppers have been doing jes dat for decades where they felt d grass was greener on d other side & some have jumped back onto d same side they originally was on & then jumped back over again too ... nothing new here

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » June 5th, 2023, 3:26 pm

Rovin wrote:i eh defending nobody but son of a beyotch they beating up for especially when he said he quoting what roget said & other politicians from both sides have said worst derogatory stuff many times on air, barry shud have played it safe though & simply said "son of a B"

political grasshoppers have been doing jes dat for decades where they felt d grass was greener on d other side & some have jumped back onto d same side they originally was on & then jumped back over again too ... nothing new here
They are just there to fill their pockets. These people should never be trusted. The party that accepts them are just as bad.

If they don't like the party they in, then just resign and go their way

mero

Postby mero » June 5th, 2023, 5:08 pm

Kickstart wrote:If they don't like the party they in, then just resign and go their way

So what about actually serving the people zoom?

Daz not dey job in the first place?

Party till ah dead dotish mentality.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » June 5th, 2023, 6:42 pm

j.o.e wrote:
Kickstart wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

Keep trying zoomie. One day it’ll stick that I’m a racist. Lol

counterpoint: to go into a polling booth, and then put your X by rowley, after knowing all he has done over the past 10 years, you hadda be at least a lil racial.

i mean you have the option to staying home, voting for a third party, spoiling ballot, whatever, but to take that step of voting Keith in TYOOL 2025, it hadda be racial.

I say that as a Trinidadian of east indian descent that voted PNM back in 2015

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » June 5th, 2023, 6:47 pm

Indian does only join pnm for money

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » June 5th, 2023, 7:36 pm

You will often hear the racist like Joe & Mero and others always preaching that UNC need to change and new blood needed. You will never hear them criticise the PNM or admit when the PNM does crap.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » June 6th, 2023, 7:08 am

Kickstart wrote:You will often hear the racist like Joe & Mero and others always preaching that UNC need to change and new blood needed. You will never hear them criticise the PNM or admit when the PNM does crap.

You won’t hear it because of your one track mind.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 6th, 2023, 7:11 am

Kickstart wrote:You will often hear the racist like Joe & Mero and others always preaching that UNC need to change and new blood needed. You will never hear them criticise the PNM or admit when the PNM does crap.

Zoom, morning.

But the UNC need to change and new blood needed, no?

However, you always used to say that the UNC is not important at this stage.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”