Forums

JaredGPT - Ask Me Anything

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

coltspeed
Chronic TriniTuner

Re: Ask Me Anything

Postby coltspeed » January 31st, 2023, 9:15 pm

Asking for a good friend, owing a substantial amount to a money lender, whom is currently threatening to burn down their property and taking the life of a young relative or cutting their limbs if payment is not met on new terms that was not agreed on. Tried to make multiple reports of the threats by local authorities but was turned away, the money lender seem to be known by authorities and usually left alone. Calling crime stoppers seem to increase threats and altercations to which authorities are never present and cannot reach. No one nearby wants to be a witnesses or give any statements. They have sold all they can to pay back and has nothing left and nowhere to go. Something serious will happen, it's only a matter of when. What best advice can you give to resolve this situation.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 31st, 2023, 9:21 pm

one eye wrote:Young blood, I won't insult you.

Looks like you recently completed your degree, grasshopper.

You are at that age when you are discovering who you will become for the rest of your life.

Besides the few incels around here, these tuners have plenty experience dealing with women, you should take some notes.

Women say they want a man like you but their natural instincts lead them to very masculine man.

With respect to religion (Christianity) you should keep that open-mindedness when exploring it. I wasn't always a Christian, I grew up in a household where Tafari Makonnen was glorified. The bible may seem patriarchal but it is in fact not so. Do some reading into early Christianity in Ethiopia.

It is good that you have extensive knowledge in the field that you are arguing for, however you need to gather and understand the reasons against your cause then make your decision. You can't absorb everything you read that resonates with you immediately without critically thinking through it.

Mr. Jared what do you think caused this toxic masculinity that you speak of?
Toxic masculinity is rooted in a number of cultural expectations, including gender roles and expectations that men take on a dominating role; a culture that encourages aggressive behaviour among males in order to gain respect; beliefs that show men as breadwinners who should be strong and independent; an economy with limited opportunities; and influences from the media and other sources which portray traditional stereotypes of masculinity. Additionally, certain aspects of the local culture like music, language, and fashion can also be linked to toxic masculinity.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 31st, 2023, 9:25 pm

matr1x wrote:Jared, should women be expected to the same physical labor as men in the same job position?
Whether or not women should be expected to do the same physical labor as men in the same job position is an issue that receives a great deal of debate. Supporters of gender equality argue that all individuals should have the same opportunities, regardless of their gender, and therefore women ought to be allowed to perform any job that men do. On the other hand, opponents point out that women often experience constraints due to biology which can limit their performance in physically demanding roles.

It is important for employers to recognize potential variations in strength and endurance between male and female employees when assigning physical labor. This does not mean that employers should hire exclusively male workers for physically strenuous jobs, rather, it means they need to take into account differences between genders—including tolerance for stress and recovery rates from fatigue—when designing work tasks or evaluating performance. Employers must also provide appropriate safety equipment, education, and training for all employees doing similar jobs regardless of gender. For example, if a position requires lifting heavy objects over head height then both males and females need to be properly trained on how to lift safely and provided with suitable protection against injury such as back supports or ergonomic cranes. Employers should also have anti-discrimination policies and procedures in place so workers feel safer reporting any issues they face due to gender inequality while at work.

In conclusion, while there may be some variations in physical capabilities between men and women performing the same job roles, this does not mean that one group should automatically be excluded from certain positions based on gender alone. Employers must create safe working environments by providing proper safety equipment and education along with anti-discrimination policies while recognizing differences in strength or endurance between genders when assigning tasks or evaluating performance.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » January 31st, 2023, 9:32 pm

2nrGPT

Duane nice move

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » January 31st, 2023, 9:38 pm

His last response is checking as "probably AI generated" according to the AI Text Classifier.

https://platform.openai.com/ai-text-classifier

Edit. The others aren't.
Last edited by SuperiorMan on February 1st, 2023, 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The 'Woke' Agenda- now Aretha Franklin's song ‘Natural Woman’ deemed offensive

Postby 88sins » January 31st, 2023, 10:03 pm

cheeseanrice.
When will this nonsense end?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 31st, 2023, 10:11 pm

Time to register them domains

gastly369 wrote:2nrGPT

Duane nice move

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » January 31st, 2023, 10:27 pm

gastly369 wrote:2nrGPT

Duane nice move

This was the dead ringer for me, anyone who lives in Trinidad knows this is not the case but an AI may not
Attachments
IMG_20230131_222520.jpg

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Ask Me Anything - Jared Mohammed Edition

Postby The_Honourable » January 31st, 2023, 11:03 pm

leavingforgood wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
I decided to do my good deed for the day and try to assist you in your journey to adulthood and hopefully journey to being a productive adult so I responded to the points you made earlier about the changes you want to see in society.

What changes you want to see in our society?

1. Greater gender equality in the political sphere, including more focus on women's issues from elected officials in laws and policies. What specific women's issues have not been addressed politically? There are significantly more gender-specific laws targeting the rights of women compared to the rights of men.

2. An end to violence and sexual harassment against women in all areas of society. Violence against women is disproportionately targeted when compared to violence against men. The fact that you are only interested in ending sexual harrassment and violence against women instead of ending sexual harassment and violence on a whole simply proves that you simultaneously see women as inferior to men while slathering them with social privilege. In other words, you clearly don't believe the words you're spouting.

3. Promotion of opportunities for community education around feminism and gender equality What specific education do you believe has been lacking in terms of feminism and gender equality? Women have had access to the same and even more opportunities in the workforce and education compared to men. There have been endless events and promotional strategies encouraging women to enter male-dominated fields globally yet social justice warriors like yourself refuse to believe women can make up their own minds and are naturally drawn to female-dominated fields. Every country that has actively pushed women to enter male-dominated fields has often seen regressions in their objective as more women are opting to enter female-dominated fields and opting to make motherhood their priority in record numbers because no amount of social pressure can defeat nature.

4. More resources dedicated to advancing underrepresented women (e.g., LGBTQIA+, low-income, ethnic minorities) through educational, economic and health initiatives No human, male or female, deserves to be advanced within society simply based on skin color, sexual attraction, or income. Demanding indisputable access to spaces you believe you deserve access to while simultaneously demanding safe spaces of your own is nothing short of demanding dictatorship and power over the majority of society when you are already being disproportionately represented within every level of society. Minorities will be represented in a minor capacity because THEY ARE MINOR in the grand scheme of life.

5. Increased availability of reproductive healthcare options for all genders The issue here is not the availability of reproductive healthcare for all genders as the availability is already there. It is about encouraging the use of the resources that are already there INCLUDING ABSTINENCE. The only reproductive healthcare that is being pushed targets the symptom i.e. abortions, rather than the cause i.e. sexual deviance. Social justice warriors like yourself refuse to accept that freedom isn't free at all and if you want to be sexually free there will be consequences. No amount of available healthcare options will matter if the root cause of the issue is not treated.

6. Expansion of legislation that protects women’s rights related to labor force participation or discrimination cases Laws against discrimination are already in place. Not feeling welcomed on a job is not the same as being discriminated against. An employer preferring a man with muscles to lift heavy objects versus a woman (and even a man) who is less than half his size is not discrimination; it's a logical preference. If an employee, male or female, is being discriminated against in the workplace, he or she can report the employer and the matter will be handled to the fullest extent of the law.

7. Implementation of campaigns encouraging men to engage actively in conversations about gender-based issues and promoting an understanding of how their own privilege affects others Men can participate in the discussion about male privilege in gender-based issues, but how about we let women lead the way and let women have the discussion about their own privilege in gender-based issues. Social justice warriors like yourself refuse to acknowledge that women have many privileges and also contribute to gender-based violence. The reason why gender-based violence against women gets highlighted more is due to the biological difference between men and women with men being naturally stronger compared to women and can cause much more physical destruction, but acknowledging this fact will then diminish your flawed logic that men and women are the same in every aspect which is fundamentally inaccurate.

I'll stop there because your points about children transitioning make my blood boil and I'm trying to keep emotions out of this. But I hope you gain some perspective from my points above.

Good responses

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » February 1st, 2023, 5:16 am

Jared Mohammed wrote:
matr1x wrote:Jared, should women be expected to the same physical labor as men in the same job position?
Whether or not women should be expected to do the same physical labor as men in the same job position is an issue that receives a great deal of debate. Supporters of gender equality argue that all individuals should have the same opportunities, regardless of their gender, and therefore women ought to be allowed to perform any job that men do. On the other hand, opponents point out that women often experience constraints due to biology which can limit their performance in physically demanding roles.

It is important for employers to recognize potential variations in strength and endurance between male and female employees when assigning physical labor. This does not mean that employers should hire exclusively male workers for physically strenuous jobs, rather, it means they need to take into account differences between genders—including tolerance for stress and recovery rates from fatigue—when designing work tasks or evaluating performance. Employers must also provide appropriate safety equipment, education, and training for all employees doing similar jobs regardless of gender. For example, if a position requires lifting heavy objects over head height then both males and females need to be properly trained on how to lift safely and provided with suitable protection against injury such as back supports or ergonomic cranes. Employers should also have anti-discrimination policies and procedures in place so workers feel safer reporting any issues they face due to gender inequality while at work.

In conclusion, while there may be some variations in physical capabilities between men and women performing the same job roles, this does not mean that one group should automatically be excluded from certain positions based on gender alone. Employers must create safe working environments by providing proper safety equipment and education along with anti-discrimination policies while recognizing differences in strength or endurance between genders when assigning tasks or evaluating performance.

Ah, typical response of someone who has never done a lick of work in real life

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 1st, 2023, 6:39 am

Jerry don’t study them fellas. You young, alive and plenty time ahead.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 1st, 2023, 8:26 am

Jared Mohammed wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:
And there it is folks.
Which organization tho?

I have some questions that will tell us all we need to know about your personality type. You don't need to elaborate, you can use one word answers here.

-How old are you?
-What is the furthest you have been with a woman?
-Did you witness other 'brutes' being successful with women in Eldo blue while they passed you straight?
-Do women ghost you often?
-Do you wish to become desirable to women?
-What's the fastest you've ever driven?
-Do you do bodybuilding/strength training regularly?
-How many hours a day do you sit behind a screen?

(I applaud your patience tho dawg)

Which organization tho?
A feminist one, of course. Its not really an organization yet, per say but its planning on expanding.

-How old are you?
I am 22 years old.

-What is the furthest you have been with a woman?
Relationship wise? I was never in a relationship nor did I ever seek to be in one.

-Did you witness other 'brutes' being successful with women in Eldo blue while they passed you straight?
I would not call anybody brutes as that seems problematic and a bit rude to say, I also didn't have any "enemies" there. And no, I haven't had that experience.

-Do women ghost you often?
No.

-Do you wish to become desirable to women?
No and if a woman does not find me desirbale then that is perfectly valid.

-What's the fastest you've ever driven?
I follow the speed limit depending on the road or highway. So around 80.

-Do you do bodybuilding/strength training regularly?
No, I don't have much time during most days to do so. Congrats to anyone who is able to, they do put in their drive and passion into it.

-How many hours a day do you sit behind a screen?
Considering I take notes on my laptop, its around 3-6 hours a day. Plus some extra for some various activities, both for productivity and leisure.

Hmm, it seems that you lack testosterone bmt. And testosterone isn't a bad thing my guy. It's a powerful molecule which when harnessed, can build monumental structures.

Lift some heavy weights then put them back down. Then repeat. Make time to do this, you'll thank me in 15 years.

Literally no hot blooded young male out here wishes to be celibate.

Leh me put it this way, Boost your testosterone, and then utilize the newfound boost in vigor to further your agenda :)
How that sound?
Otherwise you won't do much if you remain in a state of perpetual soy.

Also mash a F&@ing gas, learn to be hotblooded.
You rather be soft and not be able to defend a woman?
Or you rather have the ability to drive @ 120-140 KM to reach a woman in need of help? Think of it that way.

Also you should learn game, because you will be better able to get your message across to women that way :)

Also get some sunlight, Morning/evening sun is good for you.

Also get laid, you will be better able to relate to women and find out exactly what they need from today's men.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 1st, 2023, 8:54 am

Jared, how do I travel to Palo Seco?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » February 1st, 2023, 9:00 am

One man versus the Tuner Empire!

Takes reals guts to do that. Can't use the other word because - well Gender Studies nah!

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 1st, 2023, 9:04 am

timelapse wrote:Jared, how do I travel to Palo Seco?

8-)

you got to take the red band 8-) to Arima then take a car to Brasso seco

There you will find a portal 8-) to take you to the other Seco's

You just have to pick your prefered Seco

rio seco 8-)
or palo seco 8-)

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » February 1st, 2023, 9:47 am

Nowadays how do you tell a feminist apart from rock men and magick practitioners now that feminists have tattoos and coloured hair?

12 units shy of a bachelors degree.png
12 units shy of a bachelors degree.png (19.75 KiB) Viewed 951 times

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 1st, 2023, 11:16 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:
timelapse wrote:Jared, how do I travel to Palo Seco?

8-)

you got to take the red band 8-) to Arima then take a car to Brasso seco

There you will find a portal 8-) to take you to the other Seco's

You just have to pick your prefered Seco

rio seco 8-)
or palo seco 8-)
Dang, that's a tough choice now.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » February 1st, 2023, 12:49 pm

Jared Mohammed wrote:
st7 wrote:
1. sex is what you biologically are, it's how we identify people and animals. isnt gender how you feel as a person?

2. if i see someone biologically male or female, i'll say he or she. if no laws breaking, what consequences await me for speaking based on an observable fact?

3. isn't my right to free speech infringed if i am forced to call a biologically male person she or they?

4. im not against anyone who wants to identify as a different sex, or no sex... but dont be against me if i scientifically see you as your biological sex

1. Sex is biological. Gender is a social construct.

2. Considering some of our fellow citizens made homophobic remarks to our President (as of 31/01/2023) Paula-Mae Weekes in 2018, I would say it is an act of courtesy to be nice to others like you would want others to you. I know this doesn't relate to the topic there, but is similar in nature.
Source: https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/im-not- ... a5b9ef0a3c

3. No, you are not being arrested for saying it. However some jobs do offer anti-discriminatory laws in their place. You could say anything you want in public, however you would deal with the consequences of your actions later on.

4. Besides the fact that you cannot "scientifically" see a person's sex. They change gender not sex, hence the term transgender.

you have not answered question 3 accurately, or you completely ignored it and answered question 2 as 3. so i will ask again:

isn't my right to free speech infringed if i am forced to call a biologically male person she or they?

i will also ask a follow up:

what jobs in TnT has anti-discriminatory laws with calling a man 'he/him' rather than 'she/they'? Or are you basing ur answer from American media?

4. Besides the fact that you cannot "scientifically" see a person's sex.

please explain because i dont think you even understand your answer.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » February 1st, 2023, 2:59 pm

Trans people get more violence than usual?

coltspeed
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby coltspeed » February 2nd, 2023, 11:07 am

coltspeed wrote:Asking for a good friend, owing a substantial amount to a money lender, whom is currently threatening to burn down their property and taking the life of a young relative or cutting their limbs if payment is not met on new terms that was not agreed on. Tried to make multiple reports of the threats by local authorities but was turned away, the money lender seem to be known by authorities and usually left alone. Calling crime stoppers seem to increase threats and altercations to which authorities are never present and cannot reach. No one nearby wants to be a witnesses or give any statements. They have sold all they can to pay back and has nothing left and nowhere to go. Something serious will happen, it's only a matter of when. What best advice can you give to resolve this situation.

Thanks for the advice Gerod, Hope they find their way. RIP

SuperMan9999
Street 2NR

Postby SuperMan9999 » February 2nd, 2023, 11:13 am

What's the deal with all these virgin incels complaining about women and feminism lately?

Imagine your idol is Andrew Tate a sex trafficker and rapist now in prison.
A guy who literally scammed everyone out of their money with imaginary "university" courses on "How to get rich quick" or "How to be an incel and also get laid"
Those degrees he was offering is as useful as one from Trump University.

Here is a tip a woman isn't going to come to you just like that, try losing some weight not much just enough to fit into normal clothes you don't have to be a model, brush your teeth, use floss to get out the nasty food stuck between your teeth, scrub your tongue to get rid of the bacteria and food so you don't kill a girl with your breath when you try to kiss her, shower properly with soap and yes you need to invest in a wrag or a bath sponge to get rid of the nasty muck of sweat stuck in your crotch, groom yourself, wear clothing appropriate for your age, get a job, be somewhat ambitious in life, stop living in your mom's basement.

And guess what? you will stand a real chance of getting laid with pretty much any hot "single" girl out there.
oh and don't go harassing women who already have a man or husband and is clearly not interested.
Also learn to have some basic respect for women and they will look at you differently, this isn't rocket science go out and talk to some girls even if a thousand puts you in a friend-zone you will like all fishermen eventually find a catch.
Last edited by SuperMan9999 on February 2nd, 2023, 11:20 am, edited 4 times in total.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 2nd, 2023, 11:14 am

nearly 10 pages & yall still asking questions - is so yall shud question d govt\opposition ...

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » February 2nd, 2023, 1:18 pm

SuperMan9999 wrote:What's the deal with all these virgin incels complaining about women and feminism lately?

A guy who literally scammed everyone out of their money with imaginary "university" courses on "How to get rich quick" or "How to be an incel and also get laid"

Here is a tip a woman isn't going to come to you just like that, try losing some weight not much just enough to fit into normal clothes you don't have to be a model, brush your teeth, use floss to get out the nasty food stuck between your teeth, scrub your tongue to get rid of the bacteria and food so you don't kill a girl with your breath when you try to kiss her, shower properly with soap and yes you need to invest in a wrag or a bath sponge to get rid of the nasty muck of sweat stuck in your crotch, groom yourself, wear clothing appropriate for your age, get a job, be somewhat ambitious in life, stop living in your mom's basement.

And guess what? you will stand a real chance of getting laid with pretty much any hot "single" girl out there.
oh and don't go harassing women who already have a man or husband and is clearly not interested.
Also learn to have some basic respect for women and they will look at you differently, this isn't rocket science go out and talk to some girls even if a thousand puts you in a friend-zone you will like all fishermen eventually find a catch.

who hurt you?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 2nd, 2023, 1:26 pm

SuperMan9999 wrote:What's the deal with all these virgin incels complaining about women and feminism lately?

Good tip and well said.

Have some respect for women and yourselves and most of the common problems with women are minimized. Most of all, be aware and wise. Now you can be the best you can be, but there will still be difficult women…there is no need to engage, entertain, hate and disrespect. Learn to ignore and avoid in a diplomatic matter. Violence and profanity is not the solution.

SuperMan9999
Street 2NR

Postby SuperMan9999 » February 2nd, 2023, 3:27 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Have some respect for women and yourselves and most of the common problems with women are minimized. Most of all, be aware and wise. Now you can be the best you can be, but there will still be difficult women…there is no need to engage, entertain, hate and disrespect. Learn to ignore and avoid in a diplomatic matter. Violence and profanity is not the solution.

It is good to see there are some prestigious folks like yourself who have dignity and understands that the problem with Trinis is very obvious. A major problem with a lot of these people is they don't shower or brush their teeth but expect women to come running to them, also women notice other things besides poor grooming the way you respond to animals other behaviors like littering etc and most don't want to be with a man who either dislikes animals or who litters.
I met a Taxi Driver guy the other day complaining about Venezuelans yet he is littering, a Vene actually had to tell him stop the car he went back and picked up the Trini's trash from the road.
So clearly the problem with Trini men isn't women or Spanish people the problem with Trini men is their hygiene and attitude.

FuadAdnan
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FuadAdnan » February 2nd, 2023, 7:35 pm

so Jared gone?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » February 2nd, 2023, 8:33 pm

FuadAdnan wrote:so Jared gone?

Probably doing a research paper about tuner :lol:

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » February 2nd, 2023, 8:41 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
FuadAdnan wrote:so Jared gone?

Probably doing a research paper about tuner :lol:

Probably get enough research info for a thesis in gender studies

matr1x

Postby matr1x » February 3rd, 2023, 3:14 am

Men go to war.

Jared stayed home to get pegged

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Re: The Woke Agenda- now Aretha Franklin's song ‘Natural Woman’ deemed offensive

Postby Jared Mohammed » February 3rd, 2023, 9:10 am

matr1x wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
adnj wrote:
matr1x wrote:
Jared Mohammed wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
A certificate in Wokeism?
BWDMC!!!

I might do a Masters/Ph.D in Interdisciplinary Gender Studies later down the road after I finish my current undergraduate programme.

So essentially a masters in uselessness
Or he could study welding or concrete mixing.

Some career options for gender studies graduates
Artist/filmmaker
Communications Officer
Counsellor
Cultural programs coordinator
Diversity officer
HR coordinator
International development
Journalist
Legal professional
Librarian/archivist
Midwife
Outreach worker
Program or project manager
Public policy analyst
Research consultant
Sexual health, inclusion, anti-racism, sexualized violence educator
Social media manager
Student services
Teacher/instructor
Volunteer coordinator
Glad you understand that there are tons of jobs available for gender studies graduates.

But to be a Midwife in Trinidad, you would need to be a certified Nurse and then specialize into Midwifery.

Most of those are fluff positions.
All of those professions are needed.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”