Forums

Inconsiderate neighbours

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Inconsiderate neighbours

Postby hover11 » November 20th, 2022, 2:49 pm

Tuners, I have an issue with a particular neighbour who parks their vehicles in front of my home. I understand the road is the public road however I cannot park my car in my driveway as I'm currently doing some renovations on my home at this time which force me to park on the road. My street is very narrow and because of such I can't park directly in front of my driveway due to the fact that the neighbour opposite me , their driveway is aligned to mine and if I park there I would be blocking them and they would not be able to leave their home. Every time I want to cut my lawn or power wash my wall I need to ask my neighbour to move their cars which they refuse to and if any damage is sustained to their vehicles I know I am liable. Contacted the police on two occasions and they moved the vehicles but they then moved it back.Thoughts, comments concerns, any advice would be greatly appreciated
Last edited by hover11 on November 20th, 2022, 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Inconsiderate neighbours

Postby MaxPower » November 20th, 2022, 2:56 pm

Jason,

Sorry to hear about your situation.

Is parking further down the road an option? Not too far down, just enough so your neighbor can pass.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » November 20th, 2022, 3:03 pm

MaxPower wrote:Jason,

Is parking further down the road an option? Not too far down, just enough so your neighbor can pass.

Yea, the only option is to park somewhere else and walk. These kinda people very likely to pull a cutlass on you.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 20th, 2022, 3:12 pm

MaxPower wrote:Jason,

Unfortunately not max, the neighbour next to me has a van and his van stays out during the day. This neighbour who is parking on my side is provoking me and antagonizing me to the point where I would put myself in trouble. Contacted the police on multiple occasions and they like they don't have a clue what to do. To the point where they said allya have to work it out. However when things happen, then ppl will say aye cudda , wudda ,shudda.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 20th, 2022, 3:59 pm

you dont have a clue what to do, not the police. it's a public road so how exactly u want the police to deal with that?

where they park or you park should not be an issue for anybody cause it's a public road. you not making sense.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 20th, 2022, 4:08 pm

st7 wrote:you dont have a clue what to do, not the police. it's a public road so how exactly u want the police to deal with that?

where they park or you park should not be an issue for anybody cause it's a public road. you not making sense.

Dummy,

This is why Jason is asking a question.

He doesn’t know what else to do.

You have a suggestion?

If not do not wander here.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 20th, 2022, 4:28 pm

MaxPower wrote:
st7 wrote:you dont have a clue what to do, not the police. it's a public road so how exactly u want the police to deal with that?

Dummy,

You have a suggestion?

hey pricklal, my post was in a response to his most recent post. he complaining police dunno sheit

are you at your wits end or something?

mragoobir
3NE 2NR for life

Postby mragoobir » November 20th, 2022, 4:39 pm

Punchin an Big stone will make light on the current situation

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » November 20th, 2022, 5:08 pm

Had that problem before. I just parked in front that neighbour gate. A few times I parked and blocked the entire roadway.

Eventually the neighbours gang up on the fool. I wasn't moving and they knew I'm a cnut.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 20th, 2022, 5:23 pm

rollingstock wrote:Had that problem before. I just parked in front that neighbour gate. A few times I parked and blocked the entire roadway.

Eventually the neighbours gang up on the fool. I wasn't moving and they knew I'm a cnut.
Thanks rolling stock I taking your advice, it ended up in a physical altercation today where they put their hands on me unprovoked I made my report and went to the hospital to complete the form given to me by the police. I pressing it for both criminal and in civil court

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 20th, 2022, 5:48 pm

hover11 wrote:
rollingstock wrote:Had that problem before. I just parked in front that neighbour gate. A few times I parked and blocked the entire roadway.

Thanks rolling stock I taking your advice, it ended up in a physical altercation today where they put their hands on me unprovoked I made my report and went to the hospital to complete the form given to me by the police. I pressing it for both criminal and in civil court

Well done Jason Moe.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 20th, 2022, 6:56 pm

if u call beyond d tape show zander response will be something like go to ur areas senior supt in charge & speak to him , i suggest u do that & take some pics\video footage to show\explain ur problem

i feel everybody does have some jackass neighbor who does d same thing yes ...

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 20th, 2022, 7:07 pm

hover11 wrote:

You know rollingstock is a police and could rile up people without fear right lol.

Why u gone hospital for? They put a lix on you?

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » November 20th, 2022, 7:09 pm

st7 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Dummy,

You have a suggestion?

hey pricklal, my post was in a response to his most recent post. he complaining police dunno sheit

are you at your wits end or something?

Lmao all day everyday is washing.

Constant daily reminders of how lost and stupid you are. Keep it up !!

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » November 20th, 2022, 7:13 pm

hover11 wrote:

Well yes lol.

Hoover boy you take the cake yes.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » November 20th, 2022, 7:15 pm

hover11 wrote:

Dan, all that not worth it. Them will firebomb your house. Leave it alone.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 20th, 2022, 7:23 pm

The neighbor who driveway aligned with yours....is the same neighbour who parking on the road? Or a diff one?

U can't park like half in your driveway and the tail of your vehicle on the road? While construction ongoing?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 20th, 2022, 7:50 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
hover11 wrote:

You know rollingstock is a police and could rile up people without fear right lol.

Why u gone hospital for? They put a lix on you?
Standard protocol for all assault cases, must complete the form by a medical practitioner from the hospital to inspect you for injuries....only way to press charges

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Inconsiderate neighbours

Postby MaxPower » November 20th, 2022, 8:00 pm

The only issue i have by me is that someone living in the next street keeps putting their stink garbage in my bin outside. I saw them in the camera.

The neighbor have rats so if i put my garbage there, they burst up the bag and scatter everything. So i put foodstuff on the next side of my property in a next bin where they won’t go and non-food stuff in the bin where this boldface mc puts their stink garbage.

Don’t think i can do anything other than wait for dey mc and then buss a cuss and get violent OR go looking to see where their car is and hang the garbage on their gate or fling it in their yard.

Let them play…a piper executing that task normal normal.

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Inconsiderate neighbours

Postby MDtuner70 » November 20th, 2022, 8:07 pm

Subscribed to thread.... this is going to be a fun ride lol.

To be clear, I am not laughing at the situation you are in but the manner in which you are going about it. That first post tells a lot lol. Then you literally take advice from a tuner popo and then you end up in hospital to supplement a police report.... oh gaddooo I hooked lol

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » November 20th, 2022, 8:10 pm

If ppl parking on road on a narrow street, what happens when the garbage truck has to pass or an emergency service vehicle?

Garbage truck should rub down everybody and unite the street.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 20th, 2022, 8:17 pm

MDtuner70 wrote:Subscribed to thread.... this is going to be a fun ride lol.

To be clear, I am not laughing at the situation you are in but the manner in which you are going about it. That first post tells a lot lol. Then you literally take advice from a tuner popo and then you end up in hospital to supplement a police report.... oh gaddooo I hooked lol
At the moment I trying the legal approach, when they in front a magistrate I want to hear the defence for assault

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 20th, 2022, 8:23 pm

So many ways I could tell you to deal with the neighbour..
You are not the type to go through with it.
I wish you luck trying the legal way.Even if you win your case,they are going to hate you for life and take you for a pansy.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 20th, 2022, 8:27 pm

and imagine after all that happen, they still and will still be parking in the same spot

lulz

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 20th, 2022, 8:34 pm

Whens the case hovie wovie. Keep us updated.

We are all invested

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 20th, 2022, 8:42 pm

and make sure to have video evidence
it’s a real nuisance indeed

i live in woodbrook and our street was fairly clear with parking until a quiet office took over a property, only problem is from 7am they added 4 cars parked on the road so basically very hard to get a parking spot on the street now

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 20th, 2022, 8:44 pm

pugboy wrote:and make sure to have video evidence
I gave it to the police to help with the investigation

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 20th, 2022, 8:49 pm

have your freedom of information forms ready if you need to get police report

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 20th, 2022, 8:53 pm

pugboy wrote:have your freedom of information forms ready if you need to get police report
Strangely enough I didn't get a receipt for my report the officer said she will call me during the week concerning the statement

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Inconsiderate neighbours

Postby MDtuner70 » November 20th, 2022, 8:54 pm

I can't believe I'm doing this but here we go.. i see you a man trying at this ting called life hover so happy to lend a lil advice.

Key take aways from your first post:

1. "I have an issue with a particular neighbour who parks their vehicles in front of my home"
2. "I cannot park my car in my driveway as I'm currently doing some renovations on my home at this time which force me to park on the road"
3. "Every time I want to cut my lawn or power wash my wall I need to ask my neighbour to move their cars"

YOU cannot park in YOUR drive way due to YOUR renovations, this isn't their problem but yours. All they care about is the fact the street is free game whether it is a nuisance to you or not. My suggestion here is simply relax and deal with the inconvenience of parking elsewhere (down the road) UNTIL your renovations are done. Don't they have their own drive way to utilize as parking ?

Regarding the power washing and cutting grass, how often do you do this ? I'm sure no more than once a month at most ? You did the right thing of informing them and requesting them to move their vehicles due to yard work,HOWEVER if they don't, my advice is proceed to power wash and cut grass. Let them htmc on the basis you kindly asked for them to move their vehicle and they didn't. Try to get a time stamp or some proof in relation to the work warnings.

At the end of the day, these people are your neighbors. The attitude and approach you are taking will only lead to more disputes down the line and most likely you will be known as a panty man on your street. Try the nice and friendly neighborly approach, although it seems too late for that since you already called police for them for a parking related issue in the past. The problem is that they probably already view you as a soft man and will do what they like nonetheless. Now you are forced to play bad man legally and go through all these protocols etc for a simple parking dispute. Think about the opportunity cost of your time to play "legal" bad bwoy.

Human interaction and communication is a hell of a thing, imo you could have easily mitigated this early in the game by being a chilled and friendly neighbor, you will see how supportive these very same a**hole neighbors can be. Learn to finesse the ting bai.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”