Forums

Inconsiderate neighbours

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Inconsiderate neighbours

Postby rollingstock » November 21st, 2022, 1:13 pm

I remember him. Use to tap him up and take his allowance and buy polouri by tanty dolly

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 21st, 2022, 2:37 pm

rollingstock wrote:I remember him. Use to tap him up and take his allowance and buy polouri by tanty dolly
Plot twist: you are actually tanty dolly
Tapping old men... classic cop move.
On a real,if you really from that area,that place from then to now is a whole different place.That used to be one of the nicest places to be.My uncle had a straightening garage in a side road off peter street.Fun times in the arcade by CB.I literally walked by myself as a child to Robin's barber shop . Can't do those things any more

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » November 21st, 2022, 2:54 pm

I always considered there home, still have family and property in the area but my visits there it doesn't feel like home anymore. Strange faces, crime rampant. Drugs destroyed that area.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » November 21st, 2022, 3:46 pm

timelapse wrote:
rollingstock wrote:I remember him. Use to tap him up and take his allowance and buy polouri by tanty dolly
On a real,if you really from that area,that place from then to now is a whole different place.That used to be one of the nicest places to be.My uncle had a straightening garage in a side road off peter street.Fun times in the arcade by CB.I literally walked by myself as a child to Robin's barber shop . Can't do those things any more

Aye wait wait wait
timelapse is eggbutt?

Oh my, what's up bro ay yi yi

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » November 21st, 2022, 4:18 pm

I remember the arcade by CB :lol: Friend of the family lived across the road. They sold there now.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 21st, 2022, 4:51 pm

rollingstock wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Aye wait wait wait
timelapse is eggbutt?

Oh my, what's up bro ay yi yi
Nah , I is not Anton
Ha ha haiii.
No joke, that dude still alive I think.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 25th, 2022, 4:11 pm

hovie yuh get through?

they press charges?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 25th, 2022, 4:43 pm

Jason,

You swing back for the neighbor that accosted you?

Buss up he face na….mash up everything.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » November 25th, 2022, 4:51 pm

I actually like the gravel idea, lol, but then you block up the spot permanently. Maybe beat them at their own game? ... buy a spranger car or an old pickup for $10k, and park it there yourself. Reserve the spot. Make sure and lock it up good tho.

Chk out iceman's lancer.
(no affiliation.. that was the cheapest vehicle i found)

https://www.trinicarsforsale.com/databa ... #topofpage

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 27th, 2022, 2:48 pm

I go jes drop my 2 lead shillings here, like them or not, use them or not, daz your business.

Yuh neighbors are not bound by any legal precedent to be considerate to you, or even care about what you want with regards to who parks what car where or why while you going through the inconveniences of your renovations.

You are supposedly big enough to the point where you should be able to handle a little temporary inconvenience that was caused by your very own choices and actions. The fact that its escalated to the extent that someone laid hands on you requiring you to have a hospital visit and make a police report, is telling. All that was entirely avoidable.

My advice?
Tone it down and try to make peace or at least reach a compromise with your neighbors, or modify your renovations to facilitate your parking requirements.
Because in the end, you still have to live there, and it ain't no fun living in between people that hate you and more than happy to do you something, especially when you are not physically or mentally capable of handling a physical confrontation. These people gonna see you as a clown and deal with you accordingly, and it could possibly escalate further. What is the plan when you give them a court case and they decide as retribution they will set you car on fire? All your parking problems over.

Don't be like Max, finesse the scene, don't jackass the scene.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 27th, 2022, 3:04 pm

Hover yuh get ramfle again or wha? yuh quiet in yuh own ched. When is court date?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 27th, 2022, 3:48 pm

Sorry guys. Hover say he has to leave his vehicle in work and travel home as he afraid to even park in the road so he doesn't have time to post much

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 27th, 2022, 4:31 pm

Damm I now seeing this ched....update : police came took a statement from me on Thursday and went by the neighbors for a statement they got my medical report and charges will be pressed next week.

Civilly: a pre action protocol was delivered by me and placed in their mailbox on Tuesday morning. They have 20 days to respond or else a summons will be issued next month.

At the end of the day the magistrate going to ask what is your defence for putting your hands on him....which is there isn't any....so I will take the cash

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 27th, 2022, 5:03 pm

so what they put in their statement to the popo?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 27th, 2022, 5:32 pm

Hovie let some men beat him up to get a $5000 in damages while spending $20000 on lawyers and STILL have to park in work and travel home

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 27th, 2022, 6:27 pm

pugboy wrote:so what they put in their statement to the popo?
Not sure because officer took my statement at my home first then he went to speak with them he supposed to call me and tell me the details and the steps moving forward this week.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 27th, 2022, 6:29 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Hovie let some men beat him up to get a $5000 in damages while spending $20000 on lawyers and STILL have to park in work and travel home
You do know magistrates frown on this kind of behavior right....you not supposed to put your hands on anyone if they did not touch you so they make an example of you. I know someone that spat on another person , yes funny enough that is an assault as well look it up they were awarded 8000 for that alone. Get your facts straight and again my lawyer works for FREE

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 27th, 2022, 6:39 pm

free ting nuh good.
espeschully lawyer

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 27th, 2022, 6:45 pm

iz how a man get bobolize over and over... or is it hover and hover

i fully agree with 88sins ... but i guess being a crybaby like hover, this whole situation was inevitable, and after all this drama hover still cant get a park lolll

a lawyer that works for free? hmmm sound like you taking his peee :lol:

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 27th, 2022, 8:26 pm

hover11 wrote:Damm I now seeing this ched....update : police came took a statement from me on Thursday and went by the neighbors for a statement they got my medical report and charges will be pressed next week.

Civilly: a pre action protocol was delivered by me and placed in their mailbox on Tuesday morning. They have 20 days to respond or else a summons will be issued next month.

At the end of the day the magistrate going to ask what is your defence for putting your hands on him....which is there isn't any....so I will take the cash

Pte-action protocol letters are drafted by an attorney, so unless your lawyer also happens to be the specific magistrate that will be issuing said summons, you off a whole lot.

And don't tell yourself "I will take the cash" and feel is just so eh. Because he can simply say that he was repeatedly provoked by you with your persistent insistance that he facilitate you and reacted in self defense. If that happens, then you will be seen as the initiative instigator and you will be out the legal fees AND look like an ass to the rest of you neighbors.

And even if you win the case, getting the judgment is a whole other thing.

It eh too late bai. Look for a better way to deal with it.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 27th, 2022, 8:51 pm

hover11 wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:Hovie let some men beat him up to get a $5000 in damages while spending $20000 on lawyers and STILL have to park in work and travel home
You do know magistrates frown on this kind of behavior right....you not supposed to put your hands on anyone if they did not touch you so they make an example of you. I know someone that spat on another person , yes funny enough that is an assault as well look it up they were awarded 8000 for that alone. Get your facts straight and again my lawyer works for FREE
After freeness comes.....

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 27th, 2022, 8:54 pm

Imagine being a lawyer and having someone like hovie as a "padna" na.

He always up to some type of pantyman behavior.

My lawyer is free...my lawyer is free....my lawyer is free....

You have no self respect? You does even offer to pay the lawyer for wasting his time?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 27th, 2022, 8:55 pm

And no hovie. I wouldn't know that "magistrates frown on that behaviour" . I haven't been in the type of situations where I get beat up for asking someone not to park in front my house.

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » November 27th, 2022, 8:59 pm

Is how Hoover playing legal rude bwoy with determination and diligence lol. The suspense! Hoover please kindly keep us informed. Let's see if all this effort was required for such a trivial matter. Gi dem fire!

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Inconsiderate neighbours

Postby MDtuner70 » November 27th, 2022, 8:59 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Imagine being a lawyer and having someone like hovie as a "padna" na.

You have no self respect? You does even offer to pay the lawyer for wasting his time?

Dead. I rel laugh while reading this.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 27th, 2022, 9:03 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Imagine being a lawyer and having someone like hovie as a "padna" na.

it's typical sufferer behaviour. playing big shot in front ppl while still begging for scraps.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 27th, 2022, 9:08 pm

ah feel he was well lying too about dat other case with the facebook imaginary $40k car and all the bailiff talk n ting.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 27th, 2022, 9:13 pm

study how much time and effort that 'free lawyer' had to go thru for hovie case vs the car man all to do it for free.

sufferer get thru ouiiii ... big boy out here lol

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Inconsiderate neighbours

Postby MDtuner70 » November 27th, 2022, 9:15 pm

Lol Hoover is kix yes.

Allya leave the man na, next thing he stop providing updates.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » November 27th, 2022, 10:05 pm

Hover, don’t take on the talk eh, make sure you keep us updated about the case. I like the entertaining reading while sheiting.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”