Inconsiderate neighbours

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Re: Inconsiderate neighbours

Postby Kenjo » November 20th, 2022, 8:57 pm

hover11 wrote:
pugboy wrote:have your freedom of information forms ready if you need to get police report
Strangely enough I didn't get a receipt for my report the officer said she will call me during the week concerning the statement

The receipt book empty ?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 20th, 2022, 9:07 pm

MDtuner70 wrote:I can't believe I'm doing this but here we go.. i see you a man trying at this ting called life hover so happy to lend a lil advice.

Key take aways from your first post:

1. "I have an issue with a particular neighbour who parks their vehicles in front of my home"
2. "I cannot park my car in my driveway as I'm currently doing some renovations on my home at this time which force me to park on the road"
3. "Every time I want to cut my lawn or power wash my wall I need to ask my neighbour to move their cars"

YOU cannot park in YOUR drive way due to YOUR renovations, this isn't their problem but yours. All they care about is the fact the street is free game whether it is a nuisance to you or not. My suggestion here is simply relax and deal with the inconvenience of parking elsewhere (down the road) UNTIL your renovations are done. Don't they have their own drive way to utilize as parking ?

Regarding the power washing and cutting grass, how often do you do this ? I'm sure no more than once a month at most ? You did the right thing of informing them and requesting them to move their vehicles due to yard work,HOWEVER if they don't, my advice is proceed to power wash and cut grass. Let them htmc on the basis you kindly asked for them to move their vehicle and they didn't. Try to get a time stamp or some proof in relation to the work warnings.

At the end of the day, these people are your neighbors. The attitude and approach you are taking will only lead to more disputes down the line and most likely you will be known as a panty man on your street. Try the nice and friendly neighborly approach, although it seems too late for that since you already called police for them for a parking related issue in the past. The problem is that they probably already view you as a soft man and will do what they like nonetheless. Now you are forced to play bad man legally and go through all these protocols etc for a simple parking dispute. Think about the opportunity cost of your time to play "legal" bad bwoy.

Human interaction and communication is a hell of a thing, imo you could have easily mitigated this early in the game by being a chilled and friendly neighbor, you will see how supportive these very same a**hole neighbors can be. Learn to finesse the ting bai.
They have their own driveway however with 6 vehicles it is clear that all those cars cannot fit in their yard so they park in front of me.

I learnt that you talk to ppl in good when that doesn't work talk to you in bad. I tried to talk nicely and that didn't work out , to the point I made a scn and the rest of the neighbours see them like aholes.. anyway if push come to shove I have my witnesses. You might call it soft man behavior but I know what I doing, I building a case. If anything escalates and reaches it breaking point then I have a log that shows I made reports and I was assaulted. If I land myself in trouble I have a file.

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » November 20th, 2022, 9:10 pm

hover11 wrote:
MDtuner70 wrote:I can't believe I'm doing this but here we go.. i see you a man trying at this ting called life hover so happy to lend a lil advice.

Key take aways from your first post:

1. "I have an issue with a particular neighbour who parks their vehicles in front of my home"
2. "I cannot park my car in my driveway as I'm currently doing some renovations on my home at this time which force me to park on the road"
3. "Every time I want to cut my lawn or power wash my wall I need to ask my neighbour to move their cars"

YOU cannot park in YOUR drive way due to YOUR renovations, this isn't their problem but yours. All they care about is the fact the street is free game whether it is a nuisance to you or not. My suggestion here is simply relax and deal with the inconvenience of parking elsewhere (down the road) UNTIL your renovations are done. Don't they have their own drive way to utilize as parking ?

Regarding the power washing and cutting grass, how often do you do this ? I'm sure no more than once a month at most ? You did the right thing of informing them and requesting them to move their vehicles due to yard work,HOWEVER if they don't, my advice is proceed to power wash and cut grass. Let them htmc on the basis you kindly asked for them to move their vehicle and they didn't. Try to get a time stamp or some proof in relation to the work warnings.

At the end of the day, these people are your neighbors. The attitude and approach you are taking will only lead to more disputes down the line and most likely you will be known as a panty man on your street. Try the nice and friendly neighborly approach, although it seems too late for that since you already called police for them for a parking related issue in the past. The problem is that they probably already view you as a soft man and will do what they like nonetheless. Now you are forced to play bad man legally and go through all these protocols etc for a simple parking dispute. Think about the opportunity cost of your time to play "legal" bad bwoy.

Human interaction and communication is a hell of a thing, imo you could have easily mitigated this early in the game by being a chilled and friendly neighbor, you will see how supportive these very same a**hole neighbors can be. Learn to finesse the ting bai.
They have their own driveway however with 6 vehicles it is clear that all those cars cannot fit in their yard so they park in front of me.

I learnt that you talk to ppl in good when that doesn't work talk to you in bad. I tried to talk nicely and that didn't work out , to the point I made a scn and the rest of the neighbours see them like aholes.. anyway if push come to shove I have my witnesses. You might call it soft man behavior but I know what I doing, I building a case. If anything escalates and reaches it breaking point then I have a log that shows I made reports and I was assaulted. If I land myself in trouble I have a file.

Seems like a lot of work and time for such a trivial matter.

Nonetheless, go through hard and good luck. Let's hope there is a life lesson out of this, if you learn that lesson, you shouldn't have issues like this in the future.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » November 20th, 2022, 9:19 pm

I bet the neighbor fat

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 20th, 2022, 9:21 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:I bet the neighbor fat
Morbidly obese

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » November 20th, 2022, 9:27 pm

had that issue years ago with muslims parking in front my driveway during Juma. 1 yard of Gravel blocking their egress later...

(i never knew muslims could cuss like that after Juma.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i even lent them shovels.....)

back then a yard of gravel was $250 tho.

:lol:

(sidenote: everytime i see the word Pricklal i wonder of its origins.... :lol: :lol: :lol: )

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » November 20th, 2022, 9:36 pm

I does see cars bunnin dong regular

Yuh know how much headache it is to clean bearing grease from windscreen?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 20th, 2022, 9:55 pm

pressure with that report, will be pure runaround

better go back and make a new report and demand receipt.

Kenjo wrote:
hover11 wrote:
pugboy wrote:have your freedom of information forms ready if you need to get police report
Strangely enough I didn't get a receipt for my report the officer said she will call me during the week concerning the statement

The receipt book empty ?

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » November 20th, 2022, 9:57 pm

This country really is filled with inconsiderate a55holes everywhere, no respect for their neighbors or their property, it never used to be so though, but recently the aggression for everything has been rearing it’s ugly head, these days it’s always better to try and stay clear of altercation because you never know who packing or who have ignorant stupid revengeful minded friends.

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » November 20th, 2022, 10:08 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:This country really is filled with inconsiderate a55holes everywhere, no respect for their neighbors or their property, it never used to be so though, but recently the aggression for everything has been rearing it’s ugly head, these days it’s always better to try and stay clear of altercation because you never know who packing or who have ignorant stupid revengeful minded friends.

Correct. Weird times we in.

Unless if it's tuner altercations. Those are fun. Especially when it's against 50 yr old dunces who don't know any better.... hope all is well Max lol.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » November 20th, 2022, 10:09 pm

One of the reasons I cannot stand the place...the mentality of the people.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 20th, 2022, 10:12 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:One of the reasons I cannot stand the place...the mentality of the people.

Yep, that’s Trinis bro.

Known worldwide for their shameful mentality.

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » November 20th, 2022, 10:24 pm

MaxPower wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:One of the reasons I cannot stand the place...the mentality of the people.

Yep, that’s Trinis bro.

Known worldwide for their shameful mentality.

But Pa you not traveling anywhere far. Don't feel Canada and Tobago is anywhere special eh, those don't count.

Man bawl worldwide yes. You running around in the back of that mini mart and seeing too many "manufactured by" locations and dreaming lol.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » November 20th, 2022, 10:40 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
hover11 wrote:
rollingstock wrote:Had that problem before. I just parked in front that neighbour gate. A few times I parked and blocked the entire roadway.

Eventually the neighbours gang up on the fool. I wasn't moving and they knew I'm a cnut.
Thanks rolling stock I taking your advice, it ended up in a physical altercation today where they put their hands on me unprovoked I made my report and went to the hospital to complete the form given to me by the police. I pressing it for both criminal and in civil court

You know rollingstock is a police and could rile up people without fear right lol.

Why u gone hospital for? They put a lix on you?

To be fair no one should take advice from me. The neighbours didn't know I was a police until long after.

I born in the ghetto of la romain and spent the rest of my adult life in pleasantville. I know how to be ghetto. Zoom lived in the next street so imagine living next to that.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » November 20th, 2022, 10:43 pm

hover11 wrote:
Morbidly obese

Just let nature take its course...

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 20th, 2022, 11:04 pm

hover11 wrote:
Morbidly obese

Wait na….

It have a tuner here that……

Anyways…

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Inconsiderate neighbours

Postby MDtuner70 » November 20th, 2022, 11:39 pm

MaxPower wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Morbidly obese

Wait na….

It have a tuner here that……think he funny, is a simp, is a waste of time 50 year old bum, ting cya stand up, like to write shiet essays with no reading value, never really contributes anything but thinks he witty, tries to portray he is a big shot but clearly isn't and the list goes on...

Anyways…

Fixed!

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » November 21st, 2022, 2:53 am

who the fok tell allyuh to buy a vehicle if you have no where to park it? the public road is not a car park for allyuh and for them mechanic an garages that park old car on the pavement and roadway and take up an entire lane. wrecking should be all over and the regional corporation need to get start removing vehicles on the side of the road with tires flat or it covered with plastic and especially them apartments with tenants that park on the road because the landlord have no where for them to park. anywhere you go in trinidad you see fools buying cars and no where to park it so park the sheit on the road and inconvenience every mc body who driving. trinis and their i doh care attitude eh.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 21st, 2022, 6:08 am

timelapse wrote:So many ways I could tell you to deal with the neighbour..
You are not the type to go through with it.
I wish you luck trying the legal way.Even if you win your case,they are going to hate you for life and take you for a pansy.
I know exactly what you talking about however because the police investigating the heat is on atm cuz they will know it is me and they expecting a retaliation and can't do anything but time longer than twine and their vehicles are always outside ,exposed to the elements and "accidents" do happen....just a waiting game right now especially when their home has been robbed on multiple occasions within the year.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 21st, 2022, 7:15 am

rollingstock wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:
hover11 wrote:
rollingstock wrote:Had that problem before. I just parked in front that neighbour gate. A few times I parked and blocked the entire roadway.

Eventually the neighbours gang up on the fool. I wasn't moving and they knew I'm a cnut.
Thanks rolling stock I taking your advice, it ended up in a physical altercation today where they put their hands on me unprovoked I made my report and went to the hospital to complete the form given to me by the police. I pressing it for both criminal and in civil court

You know rollingstock is a police and could rile up people without fear right lol.

To be fair no one should take advice from me. The neighbours didn't know I was a police until long after.

I born in the ghetto of la romain and spent the rest of my adult life in pleasantville. I know how to be ghetto. Zoom lived in the next street so imagine living next to that.
You from La Romain? What part?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 21st, 2022, 7:19 am

hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:So many ways I could tell you to deal with the neighbour..
You are not the type to go through with it.
I wish you luck trying the legal way.Even if you win your case,they are going to hate you for life and take you for a pansy.
I know exactly what you talking about however because the police investigating the heat is on atm cuz they will know it is me and they expecting a retaliation and can't do anything but time longer than twine and their vehicles are always outside ,exposed to the elements and "accidents" do happen....just a waiting game right now especially when their home has been robbed on multiple occasions within the year.
You sir,effed up the second you got the police involved.Police will ALWAYS treat the person who is reporting a situation as a criminal.You have already been branded as the village Karen,so nobody there is ever going to take you seriously.You seriously have no friends in the neighborhood you could park by until your renovation is done?
Question your life choices there guy.
I wish you luck

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » November 21st, 2022, 7:33 am

timelapse wrote:
rollingstock wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:
hover11 wrote:

George Street.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » November 21st, 2022, 7:40 am

hover11 wrote:Tuners, I have an issue with a particular neighbour who parks their vehicles in front of my home. I understand the road is the public road however I cannot park my car in my driveway as I'm currently doing some renovations on my home at this time which force me to park on the road. My street is very narrow and because of such I can't park directly in front of my driveway due to the fact that the neighbour opposite me , their driveway is aligned to mine and if I park there I would be blocking them and they would not be able to leave their home. Every time I want to cut my lawn or power wash my wall I need to ask my neighbour to move their cars which they refuse to and if any damage is sustained to their vehicles I know I am liable. Contacted the police on two occasions and they moved the vehicles but they then moved it back.Thoughts, comments concerns, any advice would be greatly appreciated

Why are YOU liable if there car gets damage if youre power washing or cutting your lawn? trucks that throw stones behind them on the highway are not liable for your windscreen, if youre on your property and grass or dirty water gets on their car because they parked badly- its tough luck for them.
You aint got no partner with a project car or extra car? invite them to park by you and make life a nightmare for your inconsiderate neighbors, and guess what, you can just say you dont know whos car that is!

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » November 21st, 2022, 7:52 am

hover11 wrote:
Morbidly obese

Well there's the root.

Fat people does either be the most jolly people ever, or the most HOGGISH people ever. There is usually little in-between.

Fat people usually just think about themselves.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also just outta curiousity. What kind of cars are they (in yard and on the road), and what is the ethnicity of said person? I'll give you an entire psychological breakdown

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 21st, 2022, 8:33 am

rollingstock wrote:
timelapse wrote:
rollingstock wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:
hover11 wrote:

George Street.
Certified ghetto.I from Church Street originally

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » November 21st, 2022, 10:47 am

You real ghetto. I lied I from Peter street. We are civilised people.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » November 21st, 2022, 11:38 am

rollingstock wrote:You real ghetto. I lied I from Peter street. We are civilised people.

The ole switcheroo

Bamboozled dat boi

straight up engaged in a bit of internet tomfoolery

Out here just spreading untruthful statements and false claims

a little bit of innocent buffoonery with a sprinkling of playful childish shenanigans

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » November 21st, 2022, 11:44 am

Le maux!

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » November 21st, 2022, 12:25 pm

rollingstock wrote:You real ghetto. I lied I from Peter street. We are civilised people.

I from penal, could still sleep with your doors open 8-)
Last edited by alfa on November 21st, 2022, 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 21st, 2022, 12:28 pm

Mih fadda from Peter street.Checkmate

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”