TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The Official Venezuelans in T&T Thread

Postby MaxPower » December 3rd, 2022, 8:06 pm

DMan7 wrote:That video is funny as hell Max, thanks for the laugh! :D

Hahah yeh boi, my boi 88 at his very best.

Smart kid.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 4th, 2022, 9:47 am

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:So you trying to say, that being the poor unintelligible little imp that you are, all you can get from what I told you is to be "impressed"

Correct, that’s all i have to say.

Sorry i couldn’t give you a medal.

Found your performance though, nice job.

https://youtu.be/IqzMUn90tMg

You claim to have found my performance, wonderful for you.

Now, let's see how adept you are at finding your father when even you mother isn't sure who he might be.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 4th, 2022, 10:55 am

88sins wrote:You claim to have found my performance, wonderful for you.

Now, let's see how adept you are at finding your father when even you mother isn't sure who he might be.

Come na man, you have to admit i take WIN with that video…that’s what you get for TMI and making up stories.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 4th, 2022, 12:46 pm

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:You claim to have found my performance, wonderful for you.

Come na man, you have to admit i take WIN with that video…that’s what you get for TMI and making up stories.

No stories in that post son, not a one. Believe it or not, that's your business, but it's all true and accurate and I'm happy with my accomplishments and my family and my life, and I honestly don't need you or anyone else to believe anything I say on this platform as a means of validation.

But for real, I hope you eventually choose to make more of yourself than the subject of insults and ridicule on an internet forum.

Do better, and you'll be better.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 4th, 2022, 1:31 pm

If it makes you feel better by typing your heart out to who u think is an illegal Venezuelan and a drug addict, well be my guest.

All this accomplishment and happiness and you still find yourself intimidated by Venezuelans?

Soldier, with such an amazing life story, you are having issues with applying yourself appropriately. From making reckless and serious accusations in the past with no thought of the repercussions, to promoting inhumane solutions for migrants and also your struggle with the english language. When someone claims by boasting they read dictionaries and encyclopedias etc….they usually don’t have difficulties with the items i corrected you on.

Son, it not adding up sad to say.

Try to enjoy the Sunday man, i making a few turns there. Keep good.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » December 4th, 2022, 2:06 pm

Imagine coming on 2nr a day and just fibs down the place for 5 paragraphs straight about how smart and accomplished yuh life is, but cant even spell illiterate and struggle to construct simple sentences.

Real Slim behavior with sins. Both hate women and seem pretty abusive irl , both get off to human suffering, both tell riveting tales.

Sins are u slims?

Oh 88slims. Lewwe go up on a lil scaffold nah

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 5th, 2022, 9:47 am

timelapse wrote:Way I figure it,if someone shoots me dead,I dead.So far, probability has been on my side.
And yes you do support violence, except you don't know it.
You are in complete denial of the state of Venezuelan prostitution in this country.By your own words,Vene women are better than locals,so they are going to be more in demand for prostitution.Fact that you are unaware of.. Many of them are here against their will and are being exploited and abused daily.On the surface they smile and laugh with you when you see some of them in bars and parties.When they go home, different story.
Either way, not my problem.If nobody else seeing a problem with it,carry on.

Ok times let’s discuss this. I am not in denial of the state of the Venezuelan prostitution, i have never said that, if you assume i did, then quote me. Prostitution has been going on in T&T for decades, more so over the past few years with the migrant wave due to the tragic economic crisis which continues to affect our dear and beloved neighbors.

Vene women are better than locals, well that is debatable and IMO, i can assume generally yes. Them being “better” than locals has nothing to do with them being more preferred for prostitution. They are targeted because of their situation which comes with desperation and their limited capabilities…in other words they are more susceptible to being advantaged and raped by disgusting Trinis.

And yes, many are here against their will, whereas many are living unrestricted. Your countrymen continue to abuse and exploit these defenseless Venezuelans. Just because many supporting locals see them happy and smiling on the outside, it does not mean that that they agree with what happens behind closed doors.

Venezuelans are stepping up timelapse and they are growing in numbers. Many many Venezuelans as i said are working and going home freely and will not tolerate and allow your nasty Trini countrymen to put their hands on them and push them around.

Simply said, you support xenophobia and discrimination, except you don’t know it yet.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 5th, 2022, 3:57 pm

MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:Way I figure it,if someone shoots me dead,I dead.So far, probability has been on my side.
And yes you do support violence, except you don't know it.
You are in complete denial of the state of Venezuelan prostitution in this country.By your own words,Vene women are better than locals,so they are going to be more in demand for prostitution.Fact that you are unaware of.. Many of them are here against their will and are being exploited and abused daily.On the surface they smile and laugh with you when you see some of them in bars and parties.When they go home, different story.
Either way, not my problem.If nobody else seeing a problem with it,carry on.

Ok times let’s discuss this. I am not in denial of the state of the Venezuelan prostitution, i have never said that, if you assume i did, then quote me. Prostitution has been going on in T&T for decades, more so over the past few years with the migrant wave due to the tragic economic crisis which continues to affect our dear and beloved neighbors.

Vene women are better than locals, well that is debatable and IMO, i can assume generally yes. Them being “better” than locals has nothing to do with them being more preferred for prostitution. They are targeted because of their situation which comes with desperation and their limited capabilities…in other words they are more susceptible to being advantaged and raped by disgusting Trinis.

And yes, many are here against their will, whereas many are living unrestricted. Your countrymen continue to abuse and exploit these defenseless Venezuelans. Just because many supporting locals see them happy and smiling on the outside, it does not mean that that they agree with what happens behind closed doors.

Venezuelans are stepping up timelapse and they are growing in numbers. Many many Venezuelans as i said are working and going home freely and will not tolerate and allow your nasty Trini countrymen to put their hands on them and push them around.

Simply said, you support xenophobia and discrimination, except you don’t know it yet.
I support abiding by the laws of my country.All of them,hbu?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

The Official Venezuelans in T&T Thread

Postby MaxPower » December 5th, 2022, 4:18 pm

timelapse wrote:I support abiding by the laws of my country.All of them,hbu?

I agree,

But exceptions can be made.

There is a huge difference between supporting a murderous/raping Trini and a Venezuelan who is here illegally but seeking a better life to provide for their family.

If i see a hungry begging child on the roadside, my priority is to get them food. I am not concerned where they came from if i see no harm.

It’s like when your own countrymen boldfacely planted themselves illegally in the U.S…no big deal right? ent? ENT? It’s because they lived and worked quietly until they made it better for themselves. It’s illegal yes, but what harm was done? Nobody complain when Boysie send american dollars, wrangler jeans and Nikey sneaker to T&T.

How many laws you Trinis break daily and always wrong and strong? Because it’s small ting ent? Well the Venes here is small ting.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 5th, 2022, 6:32 pm

MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:I support abiding by the laws of my country.All of them,hbu?

I agree,

But exceptions can be made.

There is a huge difference between supporting a murderous/raping Trini and a Venezuelan who is here illegally but seeking a better life to provide for their family.

If i see a hungry begging child on the roadside, my priority is to get them food. I am not concerned where they came from if i see no harm.

It’s like when your own countrymen boldfacely planted themselves illegally in the U.S…no big deal right? ent? ENT? It’s because they lived and worked quietly until they made it better for themselves. It’s illegal yes, but what harm was done? Nobody complain when Boysie send american dollars, wrangler jeans and Nikey sneaker to T&T.

How many laws you Trinis break daily and always wrong and strong? Because it’s small ting ent? Well the Venes here is small ting.
Bandits would like for the law to be on their side as well ,but the law is the law.Don't like it, migrate.
Nice attempt at deflecting again, but apples and oranges and all.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 5th, 2022, 7:18 pm

timelapse wrote:Bandits would like for the law to be on their side as well ,but the law is the law.Don't like it, migrate.

Bandits coming to rob you, NOT an illegal Vene genuinely fleeing from an economic crisis.

Times boi well what i could tell you. The Venes are here to stay and if you don’t like it you can migrate.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 5th, 2022, 7:59 pm

MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:Bandits would like for the law to be on their side as well ,but the law is the law.Don't like it, migrate.

Bandits coming to rob you, NOT an illegal Vene genuinely fleeing from an economic crisis.

Times boi well what i could tell you. The Venes are here to stay and if you don’t like it you can migrate.
Why would a law abiding citizen migrate if illegals are moving in against the law.
Either you stand for something or fall for everything.I stand for my country.Can you say the same? Didn't think so.
I reported some of them to the authorities this evening.It seems that Central division is protecting the establishments that exploit the poor vene women.Lets see what transpires.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 5th, 2022, 8:07 pm

ttps hold a set of them today

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 5th, 2022, 8:14 pm

redmanjp wrote:ttps hold a set of them today

Yeh red, i saw.

I wonder what they were doing.

If they are giving trouble then send them back.

It would be inhumane to deport the ones who are humble and trying to rebuild their lives.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » December 5th, 2022, 8:29 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Yeh red, i saw.

It would be inhumane to deport the ones who are humble and trying to rebuild their lives.

Probably being illegal like the rest of them. Deport one time

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 5th, 2022, 8:46 pm

The law is the law.

But we must have leniency where humanity is concerned.

As a nation, our priority on this matter should be to look after our migrant children.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » December 5th, 2022, 10:11 pm

alfa wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Yeh red, i saw.

Probably being illegal like the rest of them. Deport one time

only after due process is observed

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 6th, 2022, 7:44 am

Blessed morning to the Venezuelan Community.

Looking forward to celebrating the upcoming season.

Trinis, show your warmth, appreciation and continued support.

Cheer,

MaxP

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 7th, 2022, 9:17 am

Ah, yes. Now back from d bush, much enjoyment was had, and I come back to see this.

MaxPower wrote:

Max, I'm happy to see you finally come to terms and admit that these people are NOT refugees, simply economic migrants.

And as a result of them being economic migrants, they deserve no humanitarian consideration or special treatment or acceptance by the state, or the people.

Glad to see you growing son. Keep it up

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 8th, 2022, 3:11 pm

88sins wrote:Ah, yes. Now back from d bush, much enjoyment was had, and I come back to see this.

Max, I'm happy to see you finally come to terms and admit that these people are NOT refugees, simply economic migrants.

And as a result of them being economic migrants, they deserve no humanitarian consideration or special treatment or acceptance by the state, or the people.

Glad to see you growing son. Keep it up

Welcome back bro, hope the bush was fruitful. I say you went in hiding because you probably felt a lil bad previously, but you’re a big boy and can handle it.

Btw, refugees or migrants…they are still humans. All them books you read in two seconds i’m sure you came across humanity and the repercussions of being against it.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 8th, 2022, 5:49 pm

What nonsense you talking about "humanity and the repercussions of being against it". Like you fail to realize, what's considered humanitarian can and does vary, and depending on who what and where, what you think should qualify people for humanitarian considerations can and does get thrown out with the baby and the bathwater.

Foe example
When ICE agents and officials deporting Guatemalans that fleeing to the US from their homeland for their lives because narco-traffickers actively killing them, why you eh go tell US immigration enforcement to study "humanity and the repercussions of being against it"?
Where's the "humanity" for the millions of survivors and thousands of innocent non-combatants killed in the conflicts in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, and other nations?

When you see a people leaving their country for economic and financial gain, they don't qualify for humanitarian considerations. Because they could remain in their own country and achieve that result, but they find it easier to engage in the parasitic drain of another country rather than stay and build their own wealth in their homeland.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 8th, 2022, 6:16 pm

^8, as usual you going way overboard and missing the point.

You need to focus on what is happening IN T&T.

Talking about narco and these terrorist countries and a war that they are fighting for decades upon decades with innocent lives being lost.

Here in T&T, we have poor and humble Venezuelans who simply want to see a better life to provide for their family. They are not all barbaric criminals as you think.

Have a heart.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 8th, 2022, 7:07 pm

And as usual, you spewing nonsense and having issues when shown exactly how dotish and weak your arguments are.

Just so you know Max, I have a heart, but not for every Juan, Jose and Enrique that dumps their carcass on our shores. My compassion and considerations are reserved for persons who are being actively persecuted and facing possibly injury or death, not people breaking my country's law in an effort to look for money to send out of my country and have the citizens of this state bear the burden of their existence here.

Call them poor and humble all you like, once they are in the country and undocumented they are in fact criminals according to the laws of this country, and such illegal aliens being economic migrants deserve no quarter or humanitarian considerations.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 8th, 2022, 7:39 pm

88sins wrote:And as usual, you spewing nonsense and having issues when shown exactly how dotish and weak your arguments are.

Just so you know Max, I have a heart, but not for every Juan, Jose and Enrique that dumps their carcass on our shores. My compassion and considerations are reserved for persons who are being actively persecuted and facing possibly injury or death, not people breaking my country's law in an effort to look for money to send out of my country and have the citizens of this state bear the burden of their existence here.

Call them poor and humble all you like, once they are in the country and undocumented they are in fact criminals according to the laws of this country, and such illegal aliens being economic migrants deserve no quarter or humanitarian considerations.

Save the mamaguy na, you have no heart for any Venezuelan and to be honest, i would say anyone of “high color”.

Again, learn to differentiate between the criminals who coming to rob, rape and murder your family and the ones who are here humbly and without documentation. We must have a level of leniency where our rules can be bent a little. And if you look around, you can see the amount of obvious leniency in T&T.

Vene support is growing 8.

Remember i told you bro, you need numbers to support your views…you don’t have that.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » December 8th, 2022, 8:30 pm

Guys stop all the fighting and listen to this wonderful music that would cheer you up.

Remember this is how many immigrants may feel.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

The Official Venezuelans in T&T Thread

Postby MaxPower » December 8th, 2022, 8:55 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:Guys stop all the fighting and listen to this wonderful music that would cheer you up.

Remember this is how many immigrants may feel.

Supes check this one out. This is how they feel.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 8th, 2022, 8:56 pm

Keep repeating your delusion, like I said before, you go believe it eventually.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 8th, 2022, 8:58 pm

MaxPower wrote:^8, as usual you going way overboard and missing the point.

You need to focus on what is happening IN T&T.

Talking about narco and these terrorist countries and a war that they are fighting for decades upon decades with innocent lives being lost.

Here in T&T, we have poor and humble Venezuelans who simply want to see a better life to provide for their family. They are not all barbaric criminals as you think.

Have a heart.

Says the moron who routinely compares the illegal Venes here to Trinbago illegals in the US :roll:

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » December 8th, 2022, 9:33 pm

illegal Venes here to Trinbago illegals in the US

it really not that different imo

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 8th, 2022, 9:34 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
illegal Venes here to Trinbago illegals in the US