Forums

TTUTA striking [not on Monday 26th September]

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: TTUTA striking [again] [Monday 26th September]

Postby hover11 » September 25th, 2022, 7:56 pm

The dictatorship is here , PNM know they on their last, they forget these same workers have to vote for them to win. Making the same mistakes like NAR. Go ahead history shall repeat itself, give PNM rope to hang themselves

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 25th, 2022, 8:01 pm

A message being sent out by teachers regarding tomorrow
For those who are uncertain:

Members of TTUTA are law abiding citizens and will Report for duty on Monday 26th September 2022
TTUTA will continue the work to be done on behalf of all its members
The President will be releasing a statement this evening.
This will be subsequently shared to all

DMan7
punchin NOS

Re: TTUTA striking [not on Monday 26th September]

Postby DMan7 » September 25th, 2022, 8:16 pm

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » September 25th, 2022, 8:21 pm

good looking out by the AG

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 25th, 2022, 8:25 pm

I wish others would realize that today for teachers, tomorrow for the rest if us .taking away our rights ,one group at a time....carry on giving a dictatorship praise I guess

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » September 25th, 2022, 8:25 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:A message being sent out by teachers regarding tomorrow

Members of TTUTA are law abiding citizens and will Report for duty on Monday 26th September 2022

TTUTA's message prompted by the Industrial Court's order.

Good. If TTUTA has an issue, let them take it to the Industrial Court and get it sorted there. No need to disrupt parents and students who have been through enough over the last two years.

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » September 25th, 2022, 8:28 pm

Go to work and do nothing! Lol!

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » September 25th, 2022, 8:30 pm

FB_IMG_1664152124042.jpg

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » September 25th, 2022, 8:31 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:A message being sent out by teachers regarding tomorrow

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 25th, 2022, 8:37 pm

how is this a win?

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » September 25th, 2022, 8:37 pm

(gasp of relief by thousands of parents)

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 25th, 2022, 8:39 pm

PNM tactics tie up all the unions in the industrial court , wasting time and resources there until 2025. Hmm convenient. The government moved swiftly on this matter and everything else they drag their feet...interesting. AG has yet to prepare a law to tackle crime but I guess this was the top of his priorities he has become yet another puppet on a string.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 25th, 2022, 9:02 pm

Imagine if most teachers get flu like symptoms... That's home fir two weeks.

Can't fyre everybody
FB_IMG_1664154093877.jpg

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 25th, 2022, 9:06 pm

Then they will have to drag doctors into their web of lies.

Who is going to certify all the fake sick leaves?
sMASH wrote:Imagine if most teachers get flu like symptoms... That's home fir two weeks.

Can't fyre everybody
FB_IMG_1664154093877.jpg

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 25th, 2022, 9:18 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Then they will have to drag doctors into their web of lies.

Who is going to certify all the fake sick leaves?
sMASH wrote:Imagine if most teachers get flu like symptoms... That's home fir two weeks.

Can't fyre everybody
FB_IMG_1664154093877.jpg
From what I understand, once u have flu like symptoms, u stay home, as per covee protocol.

It dint have to be covee.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 25th, 2022, 9:20 pm

hover11 wrote:No problem teachers should show up and not do anything just watch the class....work to rule. They will be present physically but not mentality

Ops normal then.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 25th, 2022, 9:32 pm

heard teachers want tax free cars and pensions indexed to inflation like the pm and judges

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 25th, 2022, 10:50 pm

Why stop there? They should ask for tax free salaries and a house in Federation Park or equivalent as well.

pugboy wrote:heard teachers want tax free cars and pensions indexed to inflation like the pm and judges

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 25th, 2022, 11:31 pm

pugboy wrote:heard teachers want tax free cars and pensions indexed to inflation like the pm and judges

Honestly they deserve it, but i want to see them work for it

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » September 25th, 2022, 11:57 pm

Reading the comments here and it's clear that many of you are unaware of:
Teachers salaries ( some are operating on 2008 salaries)
Teacher requirements
The severe under resourcing of schools by the MOE which requires teachers and parents to fill the gap financially.

What you all seem to know are bad, always absent, never working teachers. How many of you painting with that brush are actually parents? As a parent I've dealt with teachers from preschool to university, I've always been active in both the PTA and Student Support Groups and I can barely recall bad teacher experiences in both Government and denominational schools.

IMO they deserve better than 4%

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 26th, 2022, 2:05 am

I support the teacher's stay home and reflect...if parents want to still continue sending their children to school its on them ..teachers know the problem they going through with their salaries 1lbs of tomatoes is $18.00 flour 2kg is 25 dollars if parents could live on their basic salaries teachers can't and they choose not to and that's their right to demand better. However when a government uses underhand bullying tactics such as this it sends a clear message , the government can work conveniently when it is in their favour so everything else is not a priority to them. What I will say there will be a reckoning trying to scare and strong arm the educators of this country will not bode well and the other trade unions are looking on closely at what ensues.

The government don't want this fight. Robinson and Manning probably laughing in their Graves at rowley making the same mistakes they once made.

There are certain segments of society that you don't run into head on public medical practitioners ,teachers ,protective services ,customs ,sanitation workers public utilities and social security workers. When everybody get fed up see what happens. Everybody have their breaking point.....

I wonder what political affiliation the judge who came out on a sunday to handle a pnm case in their favor is to? People dumb enough to believe this was done fairly.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » September 26th, 2022, 3:56 am

hover11 wrote:I support the teacher's stay home and reflect...if parents want to still continue sending their children to school its on them ..teachers know the problem they going through with their salaries 1lbs of tomatoes is $18.00 flour 2kg is 25 dollars if parents could live on their basic salaries teachers can't and they choose not to and that's their right to demand better. However when a government uses underhand bullying tactics such as this it sends a clear message , the government can work conveniently when it is in their favour so everything else is not a priority to them. What I will say there will be a reckoning trying to scare and strong arm the educators of this country will not bode well and the other trade unions are looking on closely at what ensues.

The government don't want this fight. Robinson and Manning probably laughing in their Graves at rowley making the same mistakes they once made.

There are certain segments of society that you don't run into head on public medical practitioners ,teachers ,protective services ,customs ,sanitation workers public utilities and social security workers. When everybody get fed up see what happens. Everybody have their breaking point.....

I wonder what political affiliation the judge who came out on a sunday to handle a pnm case in their favor is to? People dumb enough to believe this was done fairly.
Fyi
Screenshot_2022-09-26-03-56-19-882_com.tapatalk.trinitunercomv3forums.jpg

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 26th, 2022, 5:45 am

wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:I support the teacher's stay home and reflect...if parents want to still continue sending their children to school its on them ..teachers know the problem they going through with their salaries 1lbs of tomatoes is $18.00 flour 2kg is 25 dollars if parents could live on their basic salaries teachers can't and they choose not to and that's their right to demand better. However when a government uses underhand bullying tactics such as this it sends a clear message , the government can work conveniently when it is in their favour so everything else is not a priority to them. What I will say there will be a reckoning trying to scare and strong arm the educators of this country will not bode well and the other trade unions are looking on closely at what ensues.

Fyi
You forgot to post the stamp as well to reflect that this was granted on a Sunday.So this happened on a Sunday. After a public holiday.Ppl in jail for months even years waiting to go to court but the AG and education minister get to court on a Sunday i wonder if any one seeing this. Some ppl waiting years to deal with their industrial issues, who were dismissed unfairly, the other unions that have their matters in the court. Meanwhile government getting judges to come out on Sundays which means courts can open 24/7.....

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 26th, 2022, 6:07 am

Parents want gold level performance from teachers who paid for less than that.

Funny enough, teachers care about their students, but taking advantage of ppl is wrong.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » September 26th, 2022, 6:11 am

hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:

Fyi
You forgot to post the stamp as well to reflect that this was granted on a Sunday.So this happened on a Sunday. After a public holiday.Ppl in jail for months even years waiting to go to court but the AG and education minister get to court on a Sunday i wonder if any one seeing this. Some ppl waiting years to deal with their industrial issues, who were dismissed unfairly, the other unions that have their matters in the court. Meanwhile government getting judges to come out on Sundays which means courts can open 24/7.....
Just posting the information to show the names of the judges who granted the injunction. I can't tell which party the judges support though.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 26th, 2022, 6:12 am

Akash Samaroo chaining up TTUTA this morning for caving into the government.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 26th, 2022, 6:13 am

wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:

Fyi
Just posting the information to show the names of the judges who granted the injunction. I can't tell which party the judges support though.
No I just showing the government always moves lethargic yet concerning this matter they moved expeditiously, even getting judges to come out their homes on a Sunday lol...I wonder how much they paid them to do that lol. I finally understand why we have to keep the privy council as our final court of appeal, we just too corrupt
Last edited by hover11 on September 26th, 2022, 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 26th, 2022, 6:16 am

wing wrote:Just posting the information to show the names of the judges who granted the injunction. I can't tell which party the judges support though.

All PNM based judges.

Even Vincent Cabrera is now a judge. LOL.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 26th, 2022, 8:51 am

Facts
.pending-1664801456-Screenshot_20220926-084852_Facebook~2.jpg

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 26th, 2022, 9:06 am

guardian vid showed a school in picton where the teacher told the students to stay home, and only two cars in the teachers' parking

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”