Re: Best Obeah man in 2022

Postby timelapse » September 18th, 2022, 6:18 am

Sorry I think I made a typo.
Is Baba Stev, not Baba Steve!

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 18th, 2022, 8:14 am

Op, the length of time and energy you looking to spend trying to "firetruck" someone else's life because he/she rub you the wrong way....you could try to do something better with your life that actually makes a positive change.

All you doing is digging your own grave...just saying.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » September 18th, 2022, 8:23 am

Is Trevor Sayers an obeah man?

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » September 18th, 2022, 8:25 am

aaron17 wrote:Is Trevor Sayers an obeah man?

Dais what I was wondering as well...

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 18th, 2022, 8:38 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Op, the length of time and energy you looking to spend trying to "firetruck" someone else's life because he/she rub you the wrong way....you could try to do something better with your life that actually makes a positive change.

So somebody could firetruck you over and you would be cool with that? It don't work so bro not for everyone at least, I know a guy who stole a gold chain from a girl years ago like when i was in seconday school and the family light a candle on him , now he can't stop theifing no matter what I saw him on the road the other day , he is living on the streets as a vagrant and just shake my head , you reap what you sow. Sometimes karma takes too long it needs a little push.

Some ppl use legal means, some use criminal others use spiritual... legal system in this country is a joke , criminal means is a risk so spiritual looks the best for most Sometimes ppl are pushed over the edge to do things that they wouldnt normally do due to the actions of others.Judgement is for God/Allah , let ppl get their satisfaction however they wish to acquire it. Moral of the story: Live good with ppl so they wouldn't have to resort to using means such as that.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 18th, 2022, 10:41 am

hover11 wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Op, the length of time and energy you looking to spend trying to "firetruck" someone else's life because he/she rub you the wrong way....you could try to do something better with your life that actually makes a positive change.

So somebody could firetruck you over and you would be cool with that? It don't work so bro not for everyone at least, I know a guy who stole a gold chain from a girl years ago like when i was in seconday school and the family light a candle on him , now he can't stop theifing no matter what I saw him on the road the other day , he is living on the streets as a vagrant and just shake my head , you reap what you sow. Sometimes karma takes too long it needs a little push.

Some ppl use legal means, some use criminal others use spiritual... legal system in this country is a joke , criminal means is a risk so spiritual looks the best for most Sometimes ppl are pushed over the edge to do things that they wouldnt normally do due to the actions of others.Judgement is for God/Allah , let ppl get their satisfaction however they wish to acquire it. Moral of the story: Live good with ppl so they wouldn't have to resort to using means such as that.

It takes more energy to get and stay mad, than it does to let whatever it was that pissed you off go.
Not saying one has to be the village bobolee, but to be forever toting vexation off one thing or another is not a productive way to live and enjoy life. Couple that with knowing, you get back what you put out. So everything you do, be it good or bad, expect a return with interest. Maybe not today, maybe not this decade, maybe not even you directly, but you can bet your money on it coming.

Solution

Whatever vexing you, deal with it as fast as possible in the least harmful way that gives you the most restitution, and let it go and move on to the more productive and prosperous aspects of your life.

Plant good seeds, reap great harvests.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 18th, 2022, 11:03 am

88sins wrote:
hover11 wrote:

It takes more energy to get and stay mad, than it does to let whatever it was that pissed you off go.
Not saying one has to be the village bobolee, but to be forever toting vexation off one thing or another is not a productive way to live and enjoy life. Couple that with knowing, you get back what you put out. So everything you do, be it good or bad, expect a return with interest. Maybe not today, maybe not this decade, maybe not even you directly, but you can bet your money on it coming.

Solution

Whatever vexing you, deal with it as fast as possible in the least harmful way that gives you the most restitution, and let it go and move on to the more productive and prosperous aspects of your life.

Plant good seeds, reap great harvests.
Not Everyone has the time and money to go through the courts and the snail pace associated with such , some just look for affordable and quick way to restitution. I not saying it right or wrong every person's case is different and everyone has free will to choose their way. We all have to answer for all our actions come judgement day.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » September 18th, 2022, 11:31 am

I is an obeah man. Didn't you hear?

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 18th, 2022, 12:19 pm

I could be in how bad of a situation I not going through that obeah arseness.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 18th, 2022, 12:37 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:I could be in how bad of a situation I not going through that obeah arseness.
You probably haven't been pushed to that point as yet and that's fine. However,true story btw, picture a woman who was raped and the police found the accused charged him, he was brought before the courts only to be granted bail. The legal system didn't help her, what option you think she chose, the only one that was left. Long story short,accused is currently living his days in st.anns since 2001, again it all comes down to what you do to you ppl. Hardly see someone send a sprit lash or light a candle on you jusso.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 18th, 2022, 12:40 pm

Obeah does only work when you pay the fees. And buy OmegaXL.

shaha87
3NE 2NR for life

Postby shaha87 » September 18th, 2022, 12:46 pm

People actually believe in this nonsense?
Anywho, a fool and his money are soon parted.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 18th, 2022, 12:49 pm

If obeah wasn't real why a past PM had a seer woman, or Manning was a fool as well lol.... only people who experienced obeah could talk on this topic if you in your bubble and don't believe it exists no problem that's your prerogative.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 18th, 2022, 12:56 pm

matr1x wrote:I is an obeah man

U sure you didn’t make a typo there?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 18th, 2022, 12:58 pm

Yuh feel those demon spirits who doing u favors doing it jus so for free? U think they doh want something in return? Maybe your very soul. Play up with obeah nah.
Last edited by redmanjp on September 18th, 2022, 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 18th, 2022, 12:59 pm

That's the proof? If it wasn't real then why a former PM believed in it?
Last edited by maj. tom on September 18th, 2022, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » September 18th, 2022, 1:00 pm

Speaking of which any of you all saw the movie Drag me to Hell? :shock:

shaha87
3NE 2NR for life

Postby shaha87 » September 18th, 2022, 1:04 pm

hover11 wrote:If obeah wasn't real why a past PM had a seer woman, or Manning was a fool as well lol.... only people who experienced obeah could talk on this topic if you in your bubble and don't believe it exists no problem that's your prerogative.

Then can you or anyone for that matter explain how does it work in great detail?
I think desperate people will do desperate things to try achieving some sort of outcome in their favor.

shaha87
3NE 2NR for life

Postby shaha87 » September 18th, 2022, 1:05 pm

maj. tom wrote:That's the proof? If it wasn't real then why a former PM believed in it?

I don’t think a lot of people realize that their source can’t be “trust me bro”.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 18th, 2022, 1:09 pm

DMan7 wrote:Speaking of which any of you all saw the movie Drag me to Hell? :shock:

Real mad scenes in dat movie!

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 18th, 2022, 1:18 pm

shaha87 wrote:
hover11 wrote:If obeah wasn't real why a past PM had a seer woman, or Manning was a fool as well lol.... only people who experienced obeah could talk on this topic if you in your bubble and don't believe it exists no problem that's your prerogative.

Then can you or anyone for that matter explain how does it work in great detail?
I think desperate people will do desperate things to try achieving some sort of outcome in their favor.
It very simple to let your obeah man put something on food or even a gift and give the enemy it. Even have someone else gift it to them but they must keep it and from there the process starts. This is how the experience I had was. What happened was a coworker mother in law gifted her a plant , beautiful plant , ever since she got it everything changed finances crashed, arguements with husband everyday and the same weird dreams every night about an old woman coming to run her down with a knife. Anyway I wouldn't go into detail what occurred but something was coming over her but I took her to my seer woman and that's where we learnt the mother in law put something in the plant, something from the cemetery, take a guess what it is, not a human spirit .Everybody own different. She always said the mother in law never liked her from day 1 even before they got married but she said she never expected something like that from her. Anyway, it was returned to sender X10 fold. That's all I have to say.

Don't care if you believe or not . I just answering your question. Ever since that day I don't eat from anybody jusso nor do I accept gifts so easily.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » September 18th, 2022, 1:52 pm

maj. tom wrote:Obeah does only work when you pay the fees. And buy OmegaXL.

Real men swear by Omega xl, placebo or not thing wuking it seems

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 18th, 2022, 2:04 pm

dis ched is tears, I eh laugh so in a while.

hover11, boi obeah is for the feeble-minded and gullible.

As reference to your rapist story, how you know for a fact that the alleged rapist didn't have a chemical imbalance due to a physical anomaly that put him in st. Ann's? Or that he had a mental breakdown due to a guilty conscience and his being unable to process that he did what he did? Or that he simply couldn't handle the stress of being wrongfully accused? You see a psych eval stating a diagnosis of "patient possessed by jumbie summoned by mother cornbeef"?

As regards patos, all I will say is that sometimes even powerful and influential people in authority can have a tendency to believe in mindless unfounded superstition. Some superstitious sports personalities will wear the same unwashed drawers for weeks to every game. That dutty drawers is what helped them win championships?

Thanks for providing me with my Sunday giggle, much appreciated.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 18th, 2022, 2:09 pm

88sins wrote:dis ched is tears, I eh laugh so in a while.

hover11, boi obeah is for the feeble-minded and gullible.

As reference to your rapist story, how you know for a fact that the alleged rapist didn't have a chemical imbalance due to a physical anomaly that put him in st. Ann's? Or that he had a mental breakdown due to a guilty conscience and his being unable to process that he did what he did? Or that he simply couldn't handle the stress of being wrongfully accused? You see a psych eval stating a diagnosis of "patient possessed by jumbie summoned by mother cornbeef"?

As regards patos, all I will say is that sometimes even powerful and influential people in authority can have a tendency to believe in mindless unfounded superstition. Some superstitious sports personalities will wear the same unwashed drawers for weeks to every game. That dutty drawers is what helped them win championships?

Thanks for providing me with my Sunday giggle, much appreciated.
Sins,

I respect your perspective. Differences are what make us unique. I not trying to turn a skeptic into a believer however I know what I saw that day.

I will say this if you believe in God you have to believe in the devil and fallen angels as well. I will just leave that there. There are alot of things out here that we cannot explain because we use logic to try to understand such. Human logic is limited. Good cannot exist without evil, as they are two sides of the same coin.
Last edited by hover11 on September 18th, 2022, 2:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 18th, 2022, 2:10 pm

hover11 wrote:
shaha87 wrote:

It very simple to let your obeah man put something on food or even a gift and give the enemy it. Even have someone else gift it to them but they must keep it and from there the process starts. This is how the experience I had was. What happened was a coworker mother in law gifted her a plant , beautiful plant , ever since she got it everything changed finances crashed, arguements with husband everyday and the same weird dreams every night about an old woman coming to run her down with a knife. Anyway I wouldn't go into detail what occurred but something was coming over her but I took her to my seer woman and that's where we learnt the mother in law put something in the plant, something from the cemetery, take a guess what it is, not a human spirit .Everybody own different. She always said the mother in law never liked her from day 1 even before they got married but she said she never expected something like that from her. Anyway, it was returned to sender X10 fold. That's all I have to say.

Don't care if you believe or not . I just answering your question. Ever since that day I don't eat from anybody jusso nor do I accept gifts so easily.

I think you getting confused with sweat rice and Ganga channa

shaha87
3NE 2NR for life

Postby shaha87 » September 18th, 2022, 2:29 pm

hover11 wrote:
shaha87 wrote:

What is this something? How exactly does it work?

I actually have two stories to tell that are more or less the same. One involves a teenaged that just wrote either CXC or CAPE and was out of her mind (according to family). The parents believed that she was hearing/seeing things because another family members kids didn’t do so well on the examinations that year. So they took her to the obeah person. They spent ~50k trying to “exorcise the demon within”. Eventually someone recommended that they take their child to a psychiatrist. Turns out the kid had some serious mental health problems and that’s what it manifested as. I believe she’s on meds for life and is currently doing her PhD outside of Trinidad. More or less the same with the other story but he went to a pundit or something that actually recommended the person go to a doctor because he’s not seeing anything wrong on the spiritual side of things. The common thing with both of these people was that they were both in high stress situations that could’ve possibly triggered symptoms. Could just be speculation on my part wrt the stress triggering off something, so pinch of salt there.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 18th, 2022, 2:39 pm

shaha87 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
shaha87 wrote:

What is this something? How exactly does it work?

I actually have two stories to tell that are more or less the same. One involves a teenaged that just wrote either CXC or CAPE and was out of her mind (according to family). The parents believed that she was hearing/seeing things because another family members kids didn’t do so well on the examinations that year. So they took her to the obeah person. They spent ~50k trying to “exorcise the demon within”. Eventually someone recommended that they take their child to a psychiatrist. Turns out the kid had some serious mental health problems and that’s what it manifested as. I believe she’s on meds for life and is currently doing her PhD outside of Trinidad. More or less the same with the other story but he went to a pundit or something that actually recommended the person go to a doctor because he’s not seeing anything wrong on the spiritual side of things. The common thing with both of these people was that they were both in high stress situations that could’ve possibly triggered symptoms. Could just be speculation on my part wrt the stress triggering off something, so pinch of salt there.
The something ....was a demon, her mother in law went in the cemetery wuk she jingay and send a demon in the plant and gave it to my coworker because she didn't like my coworker for her son. It was an Indian family and my coworker was a negro, so go figure. She always believed her son deserved better and she told her that in her face. Since you believe the way we found out my seer woman lit the rooms with smoke and certain candles and the entity took over . My coworker facial structure changed, eyes got bigger. First thing she asked was who are you ppl and why you stopping me from doing my work, I have a job to do.

Ppl might look normal on the outside but you don't know what they doing behind closed doors.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » September 18th, 2022, 3:28 pm

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:I is an obeah man

U sure you didn’t make a typo there?

Most religious leaders are obeah men

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 18th, 2022, 3:42 pm