Member of Parliament arrested and charged

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: Member of Parliament arrested and charged

Postby pugboy » September 17th, 2022, 8:34 am

he was onto bigger fish than tax break money
like the $100m the soca warriors monies that disappear and they only get a few grand each

new money bandits taking anything at the table
like when yuh first went an all inclusive party
big money old bandits pick and choose

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby De Dragon » September 17th, 2022, 12:51 pm

eliteauto wrote:
hover11 wrote:If the exemptions is a problem and open to fraud as PNM is insinuating then remove it but no they would never do such a thing that would be to their detriment

So the solution to using something improperly is to remove the said something?

It was done with food cards by the LFD RFD PNM

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 17th, 2022, 1:00 pm

Jail he MC if he's guilty of misbehaviour.
HOWEVER, while his matter is going on, could the GORTT/TTPS/DPP tell us the status of Arse Wari's Porsche sale to Kawalsingh, on which the rightful transfer fess were never paid? Is it that this too will be blamed on the UNC as the TTPS bizarrely and publicly asked for their help in tracking down a person involved in the matter?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 17th, 2022, 1:18 pm

De Dragon wrote:Jail he MC if he's guilty of misbehaviour.
HOWEVER, while his matter is going on, could the GORTT/TTPS/DPP tell us the status of Arse Wari's Porsche sale to Kawalsingh, on which the rightful transfer fess were never paid? Is it that this too will be blamed on the UNC as the TTPS bizarrely and publicly asked for their help in tracking down a person involved in the matter?
Jail LOL the moment I see marlene make a jail then I would believe it , since 2019 she was charged and still on bail up to now. Where is Stuart young step daughter , gone in the wind, public court records shows the next hearing for that is scheduled in December waiting patiently to see what the outcome of such is whether she attends or not. Moral of the story: there is one law for us and another for the upper echelons of society. Rule of law doesn't exist here.

My question , is the TTPS politically motivated or driven to pursue certain matters and other matters they are turning a blind eye , wasn't the fraud squad investigating a certain sitting government minister...haven't heard any updates concerning such.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » September 17th, 2022, 1:25 pm

Once PNM do it , it's ok. While others on here pushing a certain spin. They don't seem interested in farris.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » September 17th, 2022, 1:26 pm

hover11 wrote:
Jail LOL the moment I see marlene make a jail then I would believe it , since 2019 she was charged and still on bail up to now. Where is Stuart young step daughter , gone in the wind, public court records shows the next hearing for that is scheduled in December waiting patiently to see what the outcome of such is whether she attends or not. Moral of the story: there is one law for us and another for the upper echelons of society. Rule of law doesn't exist here.

My question , is the TTPS politically motivated or driven to pursue certain matters and other matters they are turning a blind eye , wasn't the fraud squad investigating a certain sitting government minister...haven't heard any updates concerning such.
Moral here is that the DPP is in collusion with the PNM

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 17th, 2022, 1:56 pm

Faiq next.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 17th, 2022, 1:58 pm

What did Faiq do or allegedly do?
bluefete wrote:Faiq next.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 17th, 2022, 2:53 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:What did Faiq do or allegedly do?

He said the CRC had no money to pay salaries, and they would have to send home people. Of course Tight Shirt Sweaty Arm Wrestler jump een and say dey have 6 or 8 million. Now Fraud Squad start poking around?

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » September 17th, 2022, 2:53 pm

Looks like all opposition members next

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » September 17th, 2022, 2:54 pm

De Dragon wrote:

He said the CRC had no money to pay salaries, and they would have to send home people. Of course Tight Shirt Sweaty Arm Wrestler jump een and say dey have 6 or 8 million. Now Fraud Squad start poking around?
More like the PNM squad poking around.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » September 17th, 2022, 3:29 pm

hard work and sacrifice

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby eliteauto » September 17th, 2022, 3:57 pm

De Dragon wrote:
eliteauto wrote:
hover11 wrote:If the exemptions is a problem and open to fraud as PNM is insinuating then remove it but no they would never do such a thing that would be to their detriment

So the solution to using something improperly is to remove the said something?

It was done with food cards by the LFD RFD PNM

Aye! Very valid point indeed

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 17th, 2022, 4:27 pm

Just placing it here. Wasn't imbert son the driver?
Attachments
307153234_8552525311454549_5259202863509643433_n.jpg

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 17th, 2022, 4:42 pm

paid_influencer wrote:

hard work and sacrifice

Generational wealth starts with hard work or just one thief

That's all you need....

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » September 17th, 2022, 6:39 pm

David Lee dropping the hard facts

While these charges have been laid against me, it is important that Members of the Public are aware that the transaction in question was undertaken, as the evidence will show, within the confines of the law.

To this very day, the vehicle is owned by me, the vehicle remains in my name, the vehicle’s insurance is in my name, the loan agreement is in my name as all documentation supports the fact that I am the owner of the vehicle in question.

I have always been transparent with the ownership of this vehicle to the point that I have recorded it each year since its acquisition on my annual declaration to the Integrity Commission.

Put simply, I have been charged for a vehicle that I am the legal owner of, but this is an issue I am confident, given the proof, will be vindicated in our nation’s courts.

https://www.facebook.com/UNCpoliticalparty

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » September 17th, 2022, 6:44 pm

Easy to charge him to distract the population. Idiots will condemn him.

Guess who has to pay when the case is over?
Not the officers who charge him
Not the politicians who order him to be charged

The taxpayers will have to pay his legal fees.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 17th, 2022, 6:50 pm

Question, as David is still an MP he can still use the allowance or perk that he was charged for?Then what stopping him from doing what he allegedly did again....third world problems. Normally when someone is charged for a criminal offence in the workplace then the individual is removed/suspended until the case is heard but seems that doesnt apply in this instance.
Last edited by hover11 on September 17th, 2022, 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » September 17th, 2022, 7:05 pm

paid_influencer wrote:David Lee dropping the hard facts

While these charges have been laid against me, it is important that Members of the Public are aware that the transaction in question was undertaken, as the evidence will show, within the confines of the law.

To this very day, the vehicle is owned by me, the vehicle remains in my name, the vehicle’s insurance is in my name, the loan agreement is in my name as all documentation supports the fact that I am the owner of the vehicle in question.

I have always been transparent with the ownership of this vehicle to the point that I have recorded it each year since its acquisition on my annual declaration to the Integrity Commission.

Put simply, I have been charged for a vehicle that I am the legal owner of, but this is an issue I am confident, given the proof, will be vindicated in our nation’s courts.

The PNM and people on here wants to know why he did not use a local dealership to purchase it. Supporters of the PNM on here are attaining to this.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 17th, 2022, 7:59 pm

Kickstart wrote:

The PNM and people on here wants to know why he did not use a local dealership to purchase it. Supporters of the PNM on here are attaining to this.

on here are attaining to this.

WTF was trying to be said here??

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » September 17th, 2022, 8:30 pm

Once Zoom attains his quota of 2 "PNM's" per post, the other words don't matter.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 17th, 2022, 9:16 pm

Kickstart wrote:

They want to know where Imbert cars come from?What about the infamous Maybach?
Which local dealer stocks those?

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » September 17th, 2022, 9:33 pm

timelapse wrote:
Kickstart wrote:

They want to know where Imbert cars come from?What about the infamous Maybach?
Which local dealer stocks those?
Maybe pnm supporters should take note rather than give one-sided comments

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » September 17th, 2022, 9:56 pm

Having read the posts in this thread and seeing that only a handful of posters including the alternate account of a notorious user who has been banned, there seems to be a general apathy regarding the situation, or maybe many posters don't agree that the PNM and police and DPP in cahoots and refuse to add to the emotionally charged responses by the UNC supporters here.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » September 17th, 2022, 10:14 pm

wing wrote:Having read the posts in this thread and seeing that only a handful of posters including the alternate account of a notorious user who has been banned, there seems to be a general apathy regarding the situation, or maybe many posters don't agree that the PNM and police and DPP in cahoots and refuse to add to the emotionally charged responses by the UNC supporters here.

david lee can handle himself so there is no need to cry tears for him.

bigger problem is the police service seems to be blatantly controlled by the politicians. i live at ground level so when the wrong politician decides to take a shiet, is feces i bathing in. wing, bro, you might not be at ground level so you think it doesn't affect you. but don't worry, this crap perpetuates a failed state and the fountain of shiet going to splash on you too bro

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » September 17th, 2022, 11:56 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
wing wrote:Having read the posts in this thread and seeing that only a handful of posters including the alternate account of a notorious user who has been banned, there seems to be a general apathy regarding the situation, or maybe many posters don't agree that the PNM and police and DPP in cahoots and refuse to add to the emotionally charged responses by the UNC supporters here.

bigger problem is the police service seems to be blatantly controlled by the politicians. i live at ground level so when the wrong politician decides to take a shiet, is feces i bathing in. wing, bro, you might not be at ground level so you think it doesn't affect you. but don't worry, this crap perpetuates a failed state and the fountain of shiet going to splash on you too bro
Don't get me wrong, I was just making a specific observation about the replies in this specific thread. As to being on the "ground" , I am not sure what qualifies someone to be designated as such. I don't care one way or the other, once a UNC politician involved, he will have no shortage of legal representation who will tie up the system and this will be forgotten just like Marlene, Darryl, Faris, Ish, etc. So to come here bleating and clucking and gnashing like the sky is falling is just talk until we take action at the polls, and it not even looking good there. Just wait for the next distraction...it shouldn't be too long..

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 18th, 2022, 1:05 am

wing wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I was just making a specific observation about the replies in this specific thread. As to being on the "ground" , I am not sure what qualifies someone to be designated as such. I don't care one way or the other, once a UNC politician involved, he will have no shortage of legal representation who will tie up the system and this will be forgotten just like Marlene, Darryl, Faris, Ish, etc. So to come here bleating and clucking and gnashing like the sky is falling is just talk until we take action at the polls, and it not even looking good there. Just wait for the next distraction...it shouldn't be too long..
Don't get me wrong either.I find it should be the same concern access the board.Is time we do away with some of those ministerial perks.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 18th, 2022, 6:38 am

Top cop clears Faris in sale of Porsche

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... ium=social

How convenient, must be nice to have a puppet at the head of the TTPS to do your bidding.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » September 18th, 2022, 8:35 am

paid_influencer wrote:

Bigger issue is the DPP is also part of the problem and the posters on here who are try to put spin on this in favour of the PNM
Last edited by Kickstart on September 18th, 2022, 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 18th, 2022, 9:12 am

wing wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:

So, people can't give an opinion on an issue that very much affects them?
Are you saying stay quiet about all the LFD RFD PNM's snafus, scandals, nepotism, corruption, ineptitude and theft until 2025, when you can vote?
Are you serious?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”