Forums

Queen Elizabeth II dies at age 96. RIP

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Queen Elizabeth II dies at age 96. RIP

Postby hover11 » September 9th, 2022, 6:32 am

It simple if the politicians cannot decide let the people decide by way of a referendum whether the privy council stays or goes. We have laws in our constitution that we not using. Let the people choose what they want and see the change that they want to see

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 9th, 2022, 7:32 am

hover11 wrote:It simple if the politicians cannot decide let the people decide by way of a referendum whether the privy council stays or goes. We have laws in our constitution that we not using. Let the people choose what they want and see the change that they want to see

Son, the reason why they don't do as you suggest even tho there's laws in place that allow for it, is simply this.

These politicians don't want you thinking that you have any authority, rights, or even a say in what goes on in this country. To them, the masses are there for the sole purpose of being made subjects to serve them and those they consider elites. You get to vote 2x in 10 years simply to make you think you have a choice and a voice, when in fact you don't.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 9th, 2022, 7:55 am

politicians of today doing exactly the same
pillaging the country

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » September 9th, 2022, 8:49 am

way sah!

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » September 9th, 2022, 9:09 am

Big ups all the hornaman now, now it have a KING in the dance representin!!! My grandmother now tell me that and I cry yes loll

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 9th, 2022, 9:13 am

Flags, national anthem, bank notes and coins, pledges, corporate brand warrants etc etc all have to change from Queen to King

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... amps-flags

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 9th, 2022, 9:15 am

Royal warrants
From the Angostura bitters company in Trinidad and Tobago to the Sussex farrier Zack Treliving, the Queen’s royal warrant currently applies to more than 600 businesses that have a history of supplying the royal household. Brands enjoying the use of the Queen’s arms on their marketing materials include Steinway pianos, Jordans cereals, Gordon’s gin and Swarovski jewellers, as well as plumbers, fence makers, sound engineers, hedge trimmers and flour millers. After the death of the Queen they stand to lose their status, unless they are granted a new warrant by her successor or another member of the royal family who becomes a grantor – potentially a new Prince of Wales. This may not happen quickly. When Prince Philip died, his royal warrant holders were given two years’ grace. A new monarch could decide to adjust the criteria to be met to become a royal warrant holder, for example by increasing the emphasis on sustainability.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 9th, 2022, 9:15 am

88sins wrote:
hover11 wrote:It simple if the politicians cannot decide let the people decide by way of a referendum whether the privy council stays or goes. We have laws in our constitution that we not using. Let the people choose what they want and see the change that they want to see

Son, the reason why they don't do as you suggest even tho there's laws in place that allow for it, is simply this.

These politicians don't want you thinking that you have any authority, rights, or even a say in what goes on in this country. To them, the masses are there for the sole purpose of being made subjects to serve them and those they consider elites. You get to vote 2x in 10 years simply to make you think you have a choice and a voice, when in fact you don't.

i dont think he will understand this, but that's not your fault.

what he doesnt understand, he will ignore and froth on

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 9th, 2022, 9:21 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Royal warrants
From the Angostura bitters company in Trinidad and Tobago to the Sussex farrier Zack Treliving, the Queen’s royal warrant currently applies to more than 600 businesses that have a history of supplying the royal household. Brands enjoying the use of the Queen’s arms on their marketing materials include Steinway pianos, Jordans cereals, Gordon’s gin and Swarovski jewellers, as well as plumbers, fence makers, sound engineers, hedge trimmers and flour millers. After the death of the Queen they stand to lose their status, unless they are granted a new warrant by her successor or another member of the royal family who becomes a grantor – potentially a new Prince of Wales. This may not happen quickly. When Prince Philip died, his royal warrant holders were given two years’ grace. A new monarch could decide to adjust the criteria to be met to become a royal warrant holder, for example by increasing the emphasis on sustainability.

never knew that about bitters!

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » September 9th, 2022, 9:23 am

88sins wrote:All this epic beat up, because an old woman that washed her hands of this place and its people six decades ago and literally did not give a corgis hairy arse expulsion about ANYBODY posting on this platform, or this country kicked the proverbial bucket. Allyuh thought she was immortal? When she dead, the corpse turns into a bouquet of roses? Or does it simply remain preserved in perpetuity and not rot like others? After she dead, the world stop spinning? Does all life on this planet come to an abrupt and definte end when she expired?
She dead, that's that, and it was an expected eventuality. Her idiot offspring will ascend to take her place, as expected also to be the eventuality, so nothing amazing there either.

Seriously, I want someone here to tell me, what's the purpose for this amount of beat up I seeing from some of you, and how does her death or anything that follows as the cause of said frothing improve or worsen your immediate existence? Is it because she dead that in your minds your world collapsing around you? I really want to know.

She's not the first in that family to die, and she ain't going to be the last either. Relax and move along.
But then why are you posting in this forum? Just leave and ignore all who posting here. It's quite simple really. No need to beat up and froth. Keep calm and just leave.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 9th, 2022, 9:30 am

Lots of comments in here and on social media and I can only come up that we should make History mandatory at CXC.
Lots of people have no clue as to the timelines of slavery, the separation of powers between the British Parliament and the Crown, the fact the Queen presided over the transition from British Empire to Commonwealth (ergo she was not in charge of Colonialism)

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 9th, 2022, 9:42 am

Which also means that they don't even understand how our own country and system works. Standard 5 Social Studies.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 9th, 2022, 9:47 am

88sins wrote:

You are right most citizens don't even know what a referendum is. All they know is that they have to vote every 5 years and call that George but if the people were more aware about the laws that govern them then they would be able to demand better especially in the times we currently live in. Sadly that day may never come.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 9th, 2022, 10:22 am

The UK Royal Mint, Australia, Canada and some other Commonwealth countries will sometime soon have to re-draw a few bills and coins with the Queen's head and put the King's head and start circulation, while swapping out the old bills from circulation when they eventually reach the banks.

Plus, Royal seals, warrants and banners.

I wonder what's the total cost of that entire exercise?

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » September 9th, 2022, 10:30 am

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » September 9th, 2022, 11:38 am

MaxPower wrote:Trinis meme-ing and posting more words than they know about the Queen.

Do our own fallen leaders even get this amount of attention?

Anyways, a 2 days and allyuh good.

ent boi

when ah log of fb last night half d posts is QE & setta dotish\stale memes - lame trinis like they doh have ah life & always waiting for any reason to make non-funny jokes ... :roll:

if d lady didnt die nobody woulda suddenly have all kinda things to say ...

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » September 9th, 2022, 11:59 am

people have consistently been blasting the queen and the royal family anytime something about them comes up in the news though

from when meghan and harry got married.....

to when they fall out with the family

to when their child or children were born......

phillip death the other day

the jubilee

everything something major about the royal family comes up.......people would blast the royal family

i dont know enuff or care enuff to read about it to find out if they really as bad as they say.....but i see a lot of "black" empowerment persons real glad she dead, talking about how they rape and pillage their ancestors and grand parents and how the evil witch is dead

idk how much of that SHE actually do.....but....again i eh care to find out

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 9th, 2022, 12:00 pm

Changed all my pounds in the bank last week with the impending end of the cotton notes. Have some Canadian dollars and that's it for money with the Queen's face.

I assume it would be a natural phasing out and not a today for tomorrow situation.
maj. tom wrote:The UK Royal Mint, Australia, Canada and some other Commonwealth countries will sometime soon have to re-draw a few bills and coins with the Queen's head and put the King's head and start circulation, while swapping out the old bills from circulation when they eventually reach the banks.

Plus, Royal seals, warrants and banners.

I wonder what's the total cost of that entire exercise?

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » September 9th, 2022, 12:27 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:people have consistently been blasting the queen and the royal family anytime something about them comes up in the news though

the jubilee

everything something major about the royal family comes up.......people would blast the royal family

i dont know enuff or care enuff to read about it to find out if they really as bad as they say.....but i see a lot of "black" empowerment persons real glad she dead, talking about how they rape and pillage their ancestors and grand parents and how the evil witch is dead

Poor queen must have gone to the grave with a terrible back, from carrying that dysfunctional family ON TOP OF the burden of duty for so long.
Anyways, the same black empowerment people celebrating would blast this Chinese gentleman as racist when he just being honest.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Queen under medical supervision at Balmoral

Postby De Dragon » September 9th, 2022, 12:37 pm

Redress10 wrote:
maj. tom wrote:parnder u need to calm down. nobody gives a sheit about your captain foresight conspiracy BS. There are zero 0 consequences to any of us if she already dead and us being "misled" about a death. We all are aware of the Protocol. Normal people await official confirmation before having emotional online outbursts like if dat is yuh own granny.

Is u who is the kant who waiting for an "official confirmation". Anybody with their eyes open could already see the play. But then again u is prob one of those who think the queen should take back "her" country.

And ya talking sh*t abt conspiracy when it right infront ya eyes for ya to see. No wonder these ppl rule and pillage with inpunity.

Like she bool you with she walking stick? You're peculiarly perturbed by what doesn't concern you, except to look anti elite.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 9th, 2022, 1:03 pm

Sir Elton John is on Tour 2022 and was scheduled to play last night at Toronto Rogers SkyDome. So he paid tribute with "Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me."

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 9th, 2022, 1:10 pm

Kickstart wrote:This Trini ran amock on Queen

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/university-co ... 06357.html

You eh hadda go so far, Kantra Kambon say it right here. The lowest form of human beings rejoice in another person's death, that wasn't a Hitler, murderer etc. While the dashiki crowd would like to draw a parallel, there is none, except for the fools in the Cross Rhodes and ESC, both unsurprisingly, led by father and son who despite their public, fake yearnings, would never be caught dead in Chad or Niger.
Imagine being happier that a black Oreo man is digging out your eye, than a woman who said rock so 60 years ago.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 9th, 2022, 1:15 pm

Rasta say fire bun the queen and bun de pope

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » September 9th, 2022, 1:20 pm

But why is she in the oppressor's country drawing at an institution that has historical significance to the same oppressors?

She should be at a local degree mill or equivalent in Nigeria, hoping Boko Haram doesn't make a random visit.
Last edited by Les Bain on September 9th, 2022, 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 9th, 2022, 1:21 pm

timelapse wrote:Rasta say fire bun the queen and bun de pope

It's actually fire 'pon Rome. :lol:

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » September 9th, 2022, 1:35 pm

Les Bain wrote:

But why is she in the oppressor's country drawing at an institution that has historical significance to the same oppressors?

She should be at a local degree mill or equivalent in Nigeria, hoping Boko Haram doesn't make a random visit.
I guess she likes USA

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » September 9th, 2022, 1:39 pm

De Dragon wrote:

It's actually fire 'pon Rome. :lol:

Prophet benjamin – Pretty boy Lyrics - Geniushttps://genius.com › Prophet-benjamin-pretty-boy-lyrics
Man of d tribulations, how he come is so he hope. She end up wit ah man wey bun d queen & bun d pope. Cya frustrate d lion 2 hang himself dey pon no rope

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » September 9th, 2022, 1:47 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:people have consistently been blasting the queen and the royal family anytime something about them comes up in the news though

the jubilee

The funny thing is that life hasn't improved under the leadership of these same black empowerment persons. A lot of talk and noise about history but when it comes to actual improvement, total failure. There are one or two genuine persons but crab in a barrel syndrome is a serious thing.

But aye... at least a street name was changed.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 9th, 2022, 2:04 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

It's actually fire 'pon Rome.

Prophet benjamin – Pretty boy Lyrics - Geniushttps://genius.com › Prophet-benjamin-pretty-boy-lyrics
Man of d tribulations, how he come is so he hope. She end up wit ah man wey bun d queen & bun d pope. Cya frustrate d lion 2 hang himself dey pon no rope
You know the ting self

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 9th, 2022, 2:21 pm

wing wrote:
88sins wrote:All this epic beat up, because an old woman that washed her hands of this place and its people six decades ago and literally did not give a corgis hairy arse expulsion about ANYBODY posting on this platform, or this country kicked the proverbial bucket. Allyuh thought she was immortal? When she dead, the corpse turns into a bouquet of roses? Or does it simply remain preserved in perpetuity and not rot like others? After she dead, the world stop spinning? Does all life on this planet come to an abrupt and definte end when she expired?
She dead, that's that, and it was an expected eventuality. Her idiot offspring will ascend to take her place, as expected also to be the eventuality, so nothing amazing there either.

Seriously, I want someone here to tell me, what's the purpose for this amount of beat up I seeing from some of you, and how does her death or anything that follows as the cause of said frothing improve or worsen your immediate existence? Is it because she dead that in your minds your world collapsing around you? I really want to know.

She's not the first in that family to die, and she ain't going to be the last either. Relax and move along.
But then why are you posting in this forum? Just leave and ignore all who posting here. It's quite simple really. No need to beat up and froth. Keep calm and just leave.

If you want something to mind, you have options.
Mind fowl, mind yuh man, mind yuh manners, etc., but it go serve you better to mind yuh business.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”