Forums

Billions spent in national security, where are we heading

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Re: Billions spent in national security, where are we heading

Postby alfa » August 7th, 2022, 11:24 am

SuperiorMan wrote:We need a middle eastern judicial system.

You might be on to something there. Imagine under our justice system the courts are ordering a retrial for the Sean Luke murderers. In the middle east they would have been executed already and possibly their lawyers too for even trying to suggest they didn't commit the henoius crime. Then there's the crime of perjury aka making a willful misrepresentation under oath. We boy Reginald was part of the team defending Kuei Tung, now he on the side having to say 'Kuei Tung did really tief' but that isn't perjury. Don't even get me started on giving a man ten years each for five convictions or something similar but then all will run consecutively. Meen no lawyer but a blind man could see something wrong in the way justice is administrated in the west

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 7th, 2022, 11:35 am

lawyers need to make money
and they make more from inefficient court systems

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 7th, 2022, 11:39 am

pugboy wrote:lawyers need to make money
and they make more from inefficient court systems
Exactly everybody benefiting from the judicial system , the lawyers who retain clients for years, the magistrates who don't have to do much but put off cases for the slightest of things, the bondsman who business always running but what about the citizens what they getting out of this system. Sean Luke was a media circus we as a people failed that young man.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 7th, 2022, 11:50 am

the bondsman money and property tie up long though when case running long
wonder how they manage that

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 7th, 2022, 12:10 pm

pugboy wrote:the bondsman money and property tie up long though when case running long
wonder how they manage that
Doesn't the deed fraud fix that?

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 7th, 2022, 1:37 pm

hover11 wrote: You always want somebody to make a change that's why you will always be a cog in the wheel, like one of them trinis when the govt doing sheit...."well wa we go do bai" can't do nun them in charge....see how stupid you sound

where have i ever stated that i want to be a huge ignorant hovee hypocrite and want somebody else to make a change? LOL

you seem to be projecting on me once again hovee. everyone sees you always complaining about ppl not doing anything (even this ched) and they are the cause for things. yet the keyboard frother you are just want to sit back and have other ppl to do the work for you.

tell me again, what have you done to make a change you keep wanting to happen with your constant whining?

predictable as you are, you'll ignore this cause you get called out on your sheit LOL

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 7th, 2022, 1:49 pm

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote: You always want somebody to make a change that's why you will always be a cog in the wheel, like one of them trinis when the govt doing sheit...."well wa we go do bai" can't do nun them in charge....see how stupid you sound

where have i ever stated that i want to be a huge ignorant hovee hypocrite and want somebody else to make a change? LOL

you seem to be projecting on me once again hovee. everyone sees you always complaining about ppl not doing anything (even this ched) and they are the cause for things. yet the keyboard frother you are just want to sit back and have other ppl to do the work for you.

tell me again, what have you done to make a change you keep wanting to happen with your constant whining?

predictable as you are, you'll ignore this cause you get called out on your sheit LOL
I go out there and vote for who I want in power willing to give new ppl a chance like Duke , Phillip et al, who never had the chance of holding power unlike the sheitongs we continously vote for back and forth . most trinis vote for sheit then complain about the same ppl they vote for. At the end of the day everyone can't run the country so we have to hire a group to do such but that doesnt mean we put sheit. Not voting means you have no say cuz you had a chance to change things but chose to withhold that's your right , however, understand you have no say or right to complain about the state things are herein out.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » August 7th, 2022, 1:52 pm

st7 crushing hard on hover.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 7th, 2022, 1:56 pm

matix wrote:st7 crushing hard on hover.
Like I told them yesterday I live in their heads rent free. They go to bed and wake up with me on their mind , a day can't go by where they can't say my name. Meanwhile they are not even a thought in my world....that's sad

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 7th, 2022, 2:00 pm

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:

I go out there and vote for who I want in power willing to give new ppl a chance like Duke , Phillip et al, who never had the chance of holding power unlike the sheitongs we continously vote for back and forth . most trinis vote for sheit then complain about the same ppl they vote for. At the end of the day everyone can't run the country so we have to hire a group to do such but that doesnt mean we put sheit. Not voting means you have no say cuz you had a chance to change things but chose to withhold that's your right , however, understand you have no say or right to complain about the state things are herein out.
yawnnn

your excuse is that u go vote for ten minutes once every five years.

keep complaining with your sufferer self oui. you da number one expert at that.

miss everyone with your bullshiit

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 7th, 2022, 2:01 pm

do you think he noticed?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 7th, 2022, 2:40 pm

88sins wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:Said it once and saying it again.

Crime is a business. While it's an inconvenience to us all it does create a lot of jobs and circulate money.

Without crime think about how much cctv men, welders, burglar proof men, mason, car alarm men, powleece etc and all the places that sell merchandise may not exist. The powleece job is no longer to fight crime, it's to keep the truth under the blanket. It bad....trust me. But is not alien coming here and doing it. It's us.

No, crime not under control and yes we pump a lot of $$$ into it. Can the allocated portion of the budget be decreased, yes. The inefficiency within nat sec can reduce spending and the burden on tax payers pockets but that's the whole of Trinidad when you think about it.

Truth is, nobody really care cuz money spending and money to be made.

This man gets it.

The thing is tho, with some real effort and strategic planning, criminal activity can actually be minimized. But our primary problem is that it pays more people better and takes less effort to let criminal activity run rampant than to put a decisive end to it, and the nimrods that local nitwits have to choose from every election are too stupid and lazy and corrupt to consider getting their thumbs out their own backsides to do something about it.

yes all of this true , d small hoodlums fighting up violently like crabs in a barrel for crumbs but IMHO white collar crime is far greater which starts with d organization of politics

long story short :

From d beginning even long b4 independence things were set up by d countries powerful decision makers for curry favoring from day 1 , u help me get into office "to help d ppl" & in repayment for your help i will give u contracts\payments\cuts\commission on anything d govt has to do spending taxpayers $$$ , my plate & ur plate will always be filled no matter how things turn out , if u doing anything illegal or under d covers make sure i get my piece of $ once my name eh call in it & i will ensure d law doesnt do u anything , d lawyers & judiciary will always have work & $ coming in , same with d police they will always have work to do with d small fish criminals while us big fish will forever remain untouchable

look at such tv series as ... boardwalk empire, narcos, warrior, sopranos, peaky blinders etc & u will fully understand what i saying

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 7th, 2022, 5:13 pm

X3000

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 7th, 2022, 5:52 pm

T&T was always a very vioient and lawless society, possibly even more lawless days gone by, the only difference is its eaiser to kill now because of availability of guns, cars, comms etc, any fool can get a gun and a car man and pull a trigger, thus making murder a more common solution to issues that it would've never factored before.

We need NO BAIL and instant LIFE for guns and problem solved . With the possibility of parole of course ,with all the checks and balances such a system would entail also, but No Bail and Life must be the talk . People must be terrified at being in close proximity to an illegal gun, it must cause strife and disagreements among people, but as it stands it's just a joke, so much so people pose for photos and videos with illegal guns, such photos and videos of weapons that can't be accounted for should also be made illegal .

Theres no magic pill to solve such problems, it has to be dealt with head on with practical and proactive solutions that would seriously affect the lives of those involved and cause serious strife to the lives of those who get caught up due to being with the wrong company etc, so much so that they would make every effort to prove that they're not so inclined, and only then we 'll be making progress .

Can't get them for murder, get them for the preffered tool ,and then we back to pre 2000s cutlass and big stone figures.
Last edited by VII on August 7th, 2022, 7:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 7th, 2022, 6:52 pm

^ we need mass executions.

Start hanging rapists on the fly over.

Bring back the cat o nine tails.

If people want to act as barbarians, then so they must be treated.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 7th, 2022, 7:01 pm

correct, we have always been a loose lawless society at all levels white collar come down
its just that things have come to a head with the harder times and as mentioned more ease of committing crimes with little chance of getting caught.

national security for citizenswise, we are on par with any other backward country, be it in Africa or Haiti and south America.

we need a zero tolerance approach now but it wont happen with the opposition opposing all crime measures.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 7th, 2022, 7:06 pm

T&T will have to withdraw from privy council which we have a love\hate use for them & other human rights body which we not going to do since we dont trust any local caribbean court so we running around in circles ...

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 7th, 2022, 7:22 pm

Thus more billions will be pumped into national security with little to no results...

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 7th, 2022, 7:28 pm

the imps we have at the helm will keep doing the same things over and over expecting different results.

we should be putting in a license plate recognition cctv system at select areas/thoroughfares
to catch stolen vehicles

but sadly it will fall into disrepair just like the 1000s of cctv cameras out there now.

it would be a great idea if private entities came up with their own lpr cctv system and allowed persons to volunteer to put their vehicles in the database

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » August 7th, 2022, 7:37 pm

pugboy wrote:the imps we have at the helm will keep doing the same things over and over expecting different results.

we should be putting in a license plate recognition cctv system at select areas/thoroughfares
to catch stolen vehicles

but sadly it will fall into disrepair just like the 1000s of cctv cameras out there now.

it would be a great idea if private entities came up with their own lpr cctv system and allowed persons to volunteer to put their vehicles in the database

Giving TTPS legit information with video and picture evidence of crimes being committed, faces of criminals, number plates (fake & real) and having nothing come out of it, it’s the norm. I have personally tried and tried and to no avail. The depth of criminal activity within the TTPS is ridiculous. So much crime isn’t reported because the persons making the reports all know that nothing is going to come out of it.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 7th, 2022, 7:49 pm

matix wrote:
pugboy wrote:the imps we have at the helm will keep doing the same things over and over expecting different results.

to catch stolen vehicles

Giving TTPS legit information with video and picture evidence of crimes being committed, faces of criminals, number plates (fake & real) and having nothing come out of it, it’s the norm. I have personally tried and tried and to no avail. The depth of criminal activity within the TTPS is ridiculous. So much crime isn’t reported because the persons making the reports all know that nothing is going to come out of it.
You hadda remember the biggest gang is the TTPS. There are Rogue elements just as there are good officers. However, sometimes even a good officer has to turn a blind eye or indulge in questionable acts. We had foreign assistance as Max always states with Gibbs and Ewatski it didn't work out too well due to politics and the citizens themselves no longer were interested in such.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 7th, 2022, 8:08 pm

i wouldn’t say so, my parents were victims of violent daytime home invasion and cops responded and almost caught them in st barbs 20mins later, they saw the stolen car but it was a little way ahead and they ran into the hills

all these pests drive to escape in the same places not more than a few miles square….

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 7th, 2022, 8:26 pm

This has become the norm every weekend
FB_IMG_1659918316960.jpg

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » August 7th, 2022, 8:27 pm

pugboy wrote:i wouldn’t say so, my parents were victims of violent daytime home invasion and cops responded and almost caught them in st barbs 20mins later, they saw the stolen car but it was a little way ahead and they ran into the hills

all these pests drive to escape in the same places not more than a few miles square….

Almost caught

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 7th, 2022, 11:16 pm

matix wrote:
pugboy wrote:i wouldn’t say so, my parents were victims of violent daytime home invasion and cops responded and almost caught them in st barbs 20mins later, they saw the stolen car but it was a little way ahead and they ran into the hills

Almost caught

We need to say fvuk away with Human rights organizations, when bandits are held put them to death, when drivE by shooters are chased shoot to kill, when police kill these supposed good boys and their communities come out to make a55es of themselves lock them all up and shoot any who are resisting arrest.
All criminals and anyone involved in crimes should be put to death and tortured to give up names of fellow criminals and then go after all those too.

Duterte cleaned up his country with ruthless deaths for all criminals and those refused ti give information, we need that here now.

Who ever doesn’t agree with me -go fkuv yourself I really don’t care what you think, it’s what’s needed now to death with our lawless endless criminals.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 8th, 2022, 12:31 am

Ben_spanna wrote:We need to say fvuk away with Human rights organizations, when bandits are held put them to death, when drivE by shooters are chased shoot to kill, when police kill these supposed good boys and their communities come out to make a55es of themselves lock them all up and shoot any who are resisting arrest.
All criminals and anyone involved in crimes should be put to death and tortured to give up names of fellow criminals and then go after all those too.

Duterte cleaned up his country with ruthless deaths for all criminals and those refused ti give information, we need that here now.

Who ever doesn’t agree with me -go fkuv yourself I really don’t care what you think, it’s what’s needed now to death with our lawless endless criminals.

Ben,

I agree with you X3000.

What you speak of is exactly the approach needed.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 8th, 2022, 5:34 am

MaxPower wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:We need to say fvuk away with Human rights organizations, when bandits are held put them to death, when drivE by shooters are chased shoot to kill, when police kill these supposed good boys and their communities come out to make a55es of themselves lock them all up and shoot any who are resisting arrest.

Ben,

I agree with you X3000.

What you speak of is exactly the approach needed.
X6000
But don't study crime.As long as it have carnival, nothing else matters

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”