this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: Scrap iron dealers

Postby pugboy » June 11th, 2022, 6:55 pm

all them stations does lockoff unless is a big station like besson st
they does refer calls to to task force cops on the road
in woodbrook they had big meeting with insp who promise they will act on all loud music calls any hour of the night, a big fat lie

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 11th, 2022, 7:36 pm

pugboy wrote:all them stations does lockoff unless is a big station like besson st
in woodbrook they had big meeting with insp who promise they will act on all loud music calls any hour of the night, a big fat lie
They actually responded to a noise complaint i made during lockdown.What they met was a full blown zess.Came from St. Barbs

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 11th, 2022, 7:47 pm

which station ?
that is a hot area you living in

timelapse wrote:
pugboy wrote:all them stations does lockoff unless is a big station like besson st
They actually responded to a noise complaint i made during lockdown.What they met was a full blown zess.Came from St. Barbs

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » June 11th, 2022, 8:54 pm

Calls that are actually taken different from lard battam waste ah time set who come to work to sleep.

Station does lock up, fact.

Have some that actually do work and take calls any hour, any day, any time. Depends on the shift.

I had multiple instances where calls were made during curfew, recieved and the boys in blue swoop down in record time.

Loud music complaint, caiman show up in the yard and I wanna Lego it, etc.

Task force men is a next kettle of fish. Them does come to work and not mix matters. Could stop them anywhere, anytime, any place and them men taking up matters busy busy. Dive out vehicle and run down man in bush, through drain, river etc. Men will follow up almost instantly and drive behind you to make sure you reach home or leave a personal number to call if anything so much as a glitch in the matrix occur.

When them outside bandit does have to take recess. These men move strapped with one hand on their equipment and they eh come out to make joke. It hard to out gun task force.

K_J_R
3NE 2NR for life

Postby K_J_R » June 13th, 2022, 6:47 pm

the 'tiefin scrap iron ol cable tiefin' crew descended upon our area middle last week.

now they jumpin over plenty ppl fence and grabbing. police had 'no vehicles' of course.

look out fellow tuners. no coverage of the scrap iron teifin posse in the mainstream meadia.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » June 13th, 2022, 6:50 pm

AS CABLE THIEVES CONTINUE TO STEAL TSTT CABLES ACROSS THE COUNTRY, THEY HAVE SHOWN THEIR DISRESPECT FOR LAW AND ORDER AS THEY STEAL CABLES OUTSIDE SEVERAL POLICE STATIONS WITH THE LATEST BEING THE SANTA FLORA POLICE STATION.

• IT IS CLEAR THAT THOSE INVOLVED IN STEALING THE UTILITY CABLES IN ORDER TO OBTAIN THE COPPER CONTAINED INSIDE THEM WILL STOP AT NOTHING AS RECENTLY THIEVES STOLE SEVERAL LENGTHS OF CABLE OPPOSITE THE SANTA FLORA POLICE STATION ALONG THE SS ERIN ROAD, SANTA FLORA.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=598985551584359&id=100044187588346&mibextid=m2WO78t

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » June 13th, 2022, 6:54 pm

it seems like everywhere you drive you seeing these damn cables cut

i wonder which cabinet minister getting a kickback out of it for nothing to be done after so long

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 13th, 2022, 6:54 pm

pugboy wrote:which station ?
that is a hot area you living in

timelapse wrote:
I living central.They weren't from central division.They said St.Barbs sent them.Meem know...
By me is full of illegal Venes and Jamaicans that always up to no good.Somewhat of a hotspot on the main road.Illegal gambling operations, dog fighting and Rich Gold right out the road...go figure

K_J_R
3NE 2NR for life

Postby K_J_R » June 13th, 2022, 7:00 pm

K74T wrote:AS CABLE THIEVES CONTINUE TO STEAL TSTT CABLES ACROSS THE COUNTRY, THEY HAVE SHOWN THEIR DISRESPECT FOR LAW AND ORDER AS THEY STEAL CABLES OUTSIDE SEVERAL POLICE STATIONS WITH THE LATEST BEING THE SANTA FLORA POLICE STATION.

• IT IS CLEAR THAT THOSE INVOLVED IN STEALING THE UTILITY CABLES IN ORDER TO OBTAIN THE COPPER CONTAINED INSIDE THEM WILL STOP AT NOTHING AS RECENTLY THIEVES STOLE SEVERAL LENGTHS OF CABLE OPPOSITE THE SANTA FLORA POLICE STATION ALONG THE SS ERIN ROAD, SANTA FLORA.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=598985551584359&id=100044187588346&mibextid=m2WO78t

yeh but guardien an express quiet. i miss coverage of dis?

bizness as usual. some bigboy getting ah food from this or sumtin?

TIEFIN SCRAP IRON OL CABLE TIEFIN

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 13th, 2022, 7:21 pm

like you living down bagna side

strange, St. Barbs is a long ways away, right in the middle of the hottest hotspot triangle of morvant, lavantille, east pos
them officers must be felt like taking a joy ride

timelapse wrote:I living central.They weren't from central division.They said St.Barbs sent them.Meem know...
By me is full of illegal Venes and Jamaicans that always up to no good.Somewhat of a hotspot on the main road.Illegal gambling operations, dog fighting and Rich Gold right out the road...go figure

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 13th, 2022, 7:38 pm

pugboy wrote:like you living down bagna side

strange, St. Barbs is a long ways away, right in the middle of the hottest hotspot triangle of morvant, lavantille, east pos

timelapse wrote:I living central.They weren't from central division.They said St.Barbs sent them.Meem know...
Same neighborhood

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 13th, 2022, 8:40 pm

could also be likely they say send outside cops as central cops might be on the palm payroll

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » June 13th, 2022, 9:16 pm

Say it ain't so....Venes up to no good!
timelapse wrote:

Same neighborhood

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 13th, 2022, 9:19 pm

all them yardies working security for lower tier companies

Dave wrote:Say it ain't so....Venes up to no good!
timelapse wrote:

Same neighborhood

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 14th, 2022, 11:48 am

in broad daylight man walking with ah piece of cable ... :|

doh mind me i jes doing what everybody else doing ...
https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=1184438372316317

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 14th, 2022, 12:22 pm

AS CABLE THIEVES CONTINUE TO STEAL TSTT CABLES ACROSS THE COUNTRY, THEY HAVE SHOWN THEIR DISRESPECT FOR LAW AND ORDER AS THEY STEAL CABLES OUTSIDE SEVERAL POLICE STATIONS WITH THE LATEST BEING THE SANTA FLORA POLICE STATION.

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=3179359179048709

K_J_R
3NE 2NR for life

Postby K_J_R » June 14th, 2022, 1:32 pm

Rovin wrote:in broad daylight man walking with ah piece of cable ... :|

doh mind me i jes doing what everybody else doing ...
https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=1184438372316317

normel normel.

areas of pt fortin and la romain without internet at the moment. suspected vandlism by the pests again.

pests musbe thought flow cable had copper.

TIEFIN SCRAP IRON OL CABLE TIEFIN.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 14th, 2022, 3:35 pm

it’s around a few hundred a foot i been told for the thick 1.5-2” cables

K_J_R
3NE 2NR for life

Postby K_J_R » June 15th, 2022, 7:28 pm

https://fb.watch/dG8KnNizRh/

CABLE THIEVES IN THE CITY
Cable thieves made their way into the city last night, taking down lines along Pointe-a-Pierre Road and High Street, San Fernando. Video by Express photojournalist Trevor Watson.

[video]https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FExpressNewspapers%2Fvideos%2F1008472623146865%2F[/video]

TIEFIN SCRAP IRON OL CABLE TIEFIN.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » June 26th, 2022, 8:42 am

Copper prices are down 20% this month.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » June 28th, 2022, 4:34 am

Thing bad out it here yes.

Them men pass through and some cable remain. House owner said he gunna help himself.

Is de damn flow cable to the house he cut while de wife watching tv.

K_J_R
3NE 2NR for life

Postby K_J_R » June 28th, 2022, 7:38 am

https://guardian.co.tt/news/bandits-str ... e905ec1983

Six masked robbers executed a hit on the compound of Massy Wood in Debe on Sunday morning, robbing and tying up three security guards before stealing cables and a car.

The robbery occurred shortly after 2 am at the company’s quarters at Dwarika Avenue, off Suchit Trace, Debe.

Investigators said Curtis Villafana, 58 of Point Fortin, Gary Yarde, 24, of Debe and Nigel Lewis, 47 of Couva were on duty when the six thieves entered the compound. 

Armed with a Glock pistol and a cutlass, the thieves accosted Villafana, first relieving him of a Samsung A02 cellphone valued at $1,500 and undisclosed cash.

Yard was relieved of his Amalgamated uniform, boots and a black iPhone and $3,000 in cash, while Lewis, the supervisor, was robbed of $8,000 in cash, a bulletproof vest and a silver AD wagon registered PDM 8987.

The thieves then fled. However, the wagon they stole could not start as the kill switch kicked in, so the thieves had to leave the vehicle.

The security officers managed to untie themselves and called for backup.

When police arrived they checked the compound and found 900 core cables missing. The value of the cables has not been released by the police.

Investigators said the robbery was well planned and the thieves might have been monitoring the compound before pulling off the theft.

They gained entry to the compound by cutting open a fence on the northern side of the compound. The entire compound is monitored by CCTV cameras and investigators say it is only a matter of time before they make arrests. 

PC Hamilton of the San Fernando Police is continuing investigations. 

TIEFIN SCRAP IRON OLE CABLE TIEFIN.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » June 28th, 2022, 8:37 am

Amplia dealing with a service loss to what initially was thought as Arima & environs but apparently is more widespread. They may be dealing with vandalism/cable theft.

What I want to know is when they gonna start turning the screws on the scrap iron market like they did with RORO dealers? The scrap iron dealers are encouraging crime and infrastructure sabotage.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 28th, 2022, 10:35 am

scrap association man say he begging govt for a hearing & they eh even taking him orn ...

shaneelal
Riding on 16's

Postby shaneelal » June 30th, 2022, 4:10 pm

Getting worse.

wasa_1.png

Vandals sabotaged WASA booster station

Vandals sabotaged a WASA booster station at Thicke Village, Fyzabad overnight cutting off water access to over 20,000 people and stealing an undisclosed amount of cables.

Before gaining entry to the booster station, the vandals used a torch to cut down a functional T&TEC electricity pole which was connected to the station.

When the high tension lines toppled, they punched a hole in the concrete wall of the facility before carting off all the cables. Acting Chief Executive Officer of WASA Kelvin Romain visited the site and called for a ban on all copper trade.

He says CCTV cameras will be installed in facilities and security will be boosted. Guardian Media will bring you more as this situation develops.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/vandals ... 5helk2Flaw

Last edited by shaneelal on June 30th, 2022, 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 30th, 2022, 4:21 pm

cctv cameras not stopping any bandits

they tiefing copper aircon lines all over buildings in pos too

meanwhile the ppl who make the laws in no rush to stop the wave of lawlessness by passing a simply law to ban the export of copper like in many other countries, seems they have an interest in it.

tbh all it would is for ttps to make some regular raids on the scrap yards and you would see a cool down immediately

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 30th, 2022, 4:25 pm

shaneelal wrote:Seems they're eying electricity poles now, things only getting worse.

wasa_1.png

Vandals sabotaged WASA booster station

Vandals sabotaged a WASA booster station at Thicke Village, Fyzabad overnight cutting off water access to over 20,000 people and stealing an undisclosed amount of cables.

Before gaining entry to the booster station, the vandals used a torch to cut down a functional T&TEC electricity pole which was connected to the station.

When the high tension lines toppled, they punched a hole in the concrete wall of the facility before carting off all the cables. Acting Chief Executive Officer of WASA Kelvin Romain visited the site and called for a ban on all copper trade.

He says CCTV cameras will be installed in facilities and security will be boosted. Guardian Media will bring you more as this situation develops.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/vandals ... 5helk2Flaw
In before some jackarse jumps in to defend this sheit

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » June 30th, 2022, 4:43 pm

pugboy wrote:cctv cameras not stopping any bandits

they tiefing copper aircon lines all over buildings in pos too

meanwhile the ppl who make the laws in no rush to stop the wave of lawlessness by passing a simply law to ban the export of copper like in many other countries, seems they have an interest in it.

tbh all it would is for ttps to make some regular raids on the scrap yards and you would see a cool down immediately
That is too much work

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » June 30th, 2022, 4:54 pm

I surprised yet grateful they eh stealing catalytic converters yet, like what happening in Amerifat.

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » June 30th, 2022, 4:56 pm

I am convinced some of these iron dealers are doing surveillance for home invasions.... from personal obeservations....

Why would the same vehicles be passing in the same area daily , scrap iron is not something ppl get overnight

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”