Forums

Scrap iron dealers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: Scrap iron dealers

Postby pugboy » July 7th, 2022, 7:54 pm

yuh think rowlee has not seen the many newspaper headlines about copper stealing ?
this is a man who toting some express articles from 15years ago

matix wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
pugboy wrote:rowlee response showed just how much them dont give af about anything unless it affects them or their voters directly

Their voters not affected by copper stealing ?

Highly unlikely, most PNM safe seats are the most delinquent when it comes to paying bills. TTEC, WASA have not been able to disconnect an illegal connection in years.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » July 7th, 2022, 8:55 pm

matix wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
pugboy wrote:rowlee response showed just how much them dont give af about anything unless it affects them or their voters directly

Highly unlikely, most PNM safe seats are the most delinquent when it comes to paying bills. TTEC, WASA have not been able to disconnect an illegal connection in years.

I can confirm as someone in touch with the telecoms industry that copper cutting is almost everywhere. Sando east and west, point fortín, Diego Martin unless you only count laventille as a PNM seat

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » July 14th, 2022, 2:53 pm

So now they steal ah Bell from Sj Josephs Alglican Church :roll:

K_J_R
3NE 2NR for life

Postby K_J_R » July 14th, 2022, 3:26 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:So now they steal ah Bell from Sj Josephs Alglican Church :roll:

daz a big bell? nobody see when dey move it?

tiefin scrap iron ol bell tiefin.

pugboy wrote:few will have landlines

it will affect them in making money from copper sales

j.o.e wrote:

the scrap iron simp pests attacked and cut lines from a St. Aug Med. Could not reach them last week in case of emergency.
Last edited by K_J_R on July 14th, 2022, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

K_J_R
3NE 2NR for life

Postby K_J_R » July 14th, 2022, 3:29 pm

Dave wrote:Now the scrap iron industry will burn the roads!

jostiss.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 14th, 2022, 7:12 pm

d church bell is said to be 175 yrs old - d thieves & person who buying it for scrap have 0 sense of morality, respect for d ppl dem church & patriotic history

whats next - teefin out d steel cannons in d forts ? ...

Ripe Chenette
Sweet on this forum

Postby Ripe Chenette » July 14th, 2022, 7:19 pm

Rovin wrote:whats next - teefin out d steel cannons in d forts ? ...

Now that is something I (would not) like to see, if them not only move them heavy a$$ cannons but get away with it that go be really something inno

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 14th, 2022, 7:21 pm

Ripe Chenette wrote:

Now that is something I (would not) like to see, if them not only move them heavy a$$ cannons but get away with it that go be really something inno
It very easy to do.Dem fellas would steal their own mother if she had any scrap iron.Bottom of the barrel kinda scum.The only thing worse than them is fowl tief

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 14th, 2022, 7:30 pm

ole saying , if man cud make it then man cud break it

not to give criminals ideas but chain pulled by a truck cud move heavy stuff ... i sure dem fellers already cud think of this

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » July 14th, 2022, 9:44 pm

Anything round can roll

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » July 15th, 2022, 6:39 am

Feels like them fellas more casing neighborhoods than underbuying folks scrap metals. The renovation boom finished here a long time now, debris clear up and thing, yet they speed through the area daily, up to 4 times a day.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » July 15th, 2022, 7:12 am

The powers that be need to close down this industry, it is a breeding ground for crime from stealing manhole covers to a bell na man. Again the government simply sits on their hands and puts their heads in the sand. SHUT THEM DOWN.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 15th, 2022, 7:55 am

i suspect the govt feels that this is a way for the small man to make a end instead of resorting to all out gun violence robberies
hence why they condoning it

hover11 wrote:The powers that be need to close down this industry, it is a breeding ground for crime from stealing manhole covers to a bell na man. Again the government simply sits on their hands and puts their heads in the sand. SHUT THEM DOWN.

K_J_R
3NE 2NR for life

Postby K_J_R » July 15th, 2022, 10:06 am

Ripe Chenette wrote:

scrap iron ol cable tiefin does already occur in broad daylight or in front of police stations. so they could get away with anything.

Les Bain wrote:Feels like them fellas more casing neighborhoods than underbuying folks scrap metals. The renovation boom finished here a long time now, debris clear up and thing, yet they speed through the area daily, up to 4 times a day.

dey pass around nearer month end. quota hadda make.
Last edited by K_J_R on July 15th, 2022, 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 15th, 2022, 10:07 am

Piping
Neighborhood
Metal

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » July 15th, 2022, 10:54 am

Les Bain wrote:Feels like them fellas more casing neighborhoods than underbuying folks scrap metals. The renovation boom finished here a long time now, debris clear up and thing, yet they speed through the area daily, up to 4 times a day.

those mfker eyes real sharp
a few weeks ago, one stop in front my gap just as I close the gate. I say meem ha nuttn to sell
Man say what about dem 3 car batteries???
The mfking batteries were up under the house, under a fking sheet....how this man spot that in the 5 seconds he had to scan my yard is unbelievable
So either he a scrap ninja, or they have stopped before and peep thru the gate and scope out the yaad
Either way, it's disturbing
Als he got VERY upset when I said I not selling the batteries

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 15th, 2022, 11:08 am

does T&T has any sort of govt regulatory system that visits these scrap yards to see what type of metals are being bought & organised to be sold oversees as scrap metal ?

its obvious when state owned manhole covers & copper cables from d poles are being stolen in abundance that it have to be going somewhere by a scrapyard ... [not even talking yet about private citizens loose from theft] so nobody in govt or its borough corporations care to go look for its own stolen property & arrest those who are found with it in their possession ?

doh study dat we will simply buy back more [for dem to teef it again] ? :roll: ... half inch thick 4x8 steel sheets are very expensive & then to cut them is another big expense , not to mention d heavy lifting too , thats multi-millions to replace back several thousands all over d country , right now all are being replaced by fat ugly concrete covers 2-3" thick that u have to walk to d side of it & if a vehicle drive over it : it breaking up

d country never seem to have $$$ & all d borough corporations even d pee nm 1s crying always strapped for funding

d horses done run out d stable loooong time but govt now studying if to close d barn door .... :roll:

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 15th, 2022, 11:21 am

i sure some of dem scrap fellers watching this video done heading down there aready ...

HOW DID IT GET HERE?

As a traveller, you can’t get much further that Grande Riviere, on Trinidad’s north coast. But the scrap iron people did. This wreck embedded on the famed leatherback nesting beach has been cut open by welding torches, and portions taken away. The rest was left, for visitors, like this man, Boban Charan, to ponder.

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=1028276134497144

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » July 15th, 2022, 3:34 pm

these ppl doh stop at nothing. sooner or later any homeowner will becomes targets- we have to start thinking what they might want to break in and steal- ah mean they have welding torches! how do u protect your home or door against that?

they might steal d T&TEC wire going to your house or even inside your house and leave u without current :roll:

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 15th, 2022, 3:55 pm

you trying to give customs officers wuk to do

the way they pack those containers,
its a tall order, they would certainly pack those clandestine items deep in the container early and nobody aint going through the headache to empty a packed container to look for stolen material.

I can only imagine the level of humans who have to unpack the containers whereever they reach, china, thailand, india, bangladesh

Rovin wrote:does T&T has any sort of govt regulatory system that visits these scrap yards to see what type of metals are being bought & organised to be sold oversees as scrap metal ?

its obvious when state owned manhole covers & copper cables from d poles are being stolen in abundance that it have to be going somewhere by a scrapyard ... [not even talking yet about private citizens loose from theft] so nobody in govt or its borough corporations care to go look for its own stolen property & arrest those who are found with it in their possession ?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 15th, 2022, 4:35 pm

MG Man wrote:

a few weeks ago, one stop in front my gap just as I close the gate. I say meem ha nuttn to sell
The mfking batteries were up under the house, under a fking sheet....how this man spot that in the 5 seconds he had to scan my yard is unbelievable
So either he a scrap ninja, or they have stopped before and peep thru the gate and scope out the yaad

They were in my street one time taking up some stuff the neighbour had outside, and when I brace them telling me "dat looking like old iron" I say put down the facking man property until he tell you to take it. If yuh see screw pan and wring up face, but they left empty handed.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 16th, 2022, 12:59 am

MG Man wrote:

They watching your movements - they stalking you - 24/7 - Beef up your security with pitbulls.

They have x-ray glasses and camera photos :D

Soon they might have nude photos of you on TikTok .

Looking forward :D

hindian
I LUV THIS PLACE

Scrap iron dealers

Postby hindian » July 16th, 2022, 6:46 am

One come asking me for a pair of brake rotors I have cover down on my work bench, how he see that I don’t know. I have steel stock in a rack for when I have to do any welding and fabrication that comes up from time to time but it out of sight from the road , how he see that to ask I don’t know. I really believe them fellas does scope out yuh place and wait for the chance to jumbie yuh. My in laws make the mistake of buying metal barrels to cut in half to put garbage in. The fellas pass through during the night and empty the rubbish on the side of the road and move with the ppl ting yes

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » July 16th, 2022, 3:55 pm

De Dragon wrote:
MG Man wrote:

They were in my street one time taking up some stuff the neighbour had outside, and when I brace them telling me "dat looking like old iron" I say put down the facking man property until he tell you to take it. If yuh see screw pan and wring up face, but they left empty handed.

they literally told my parents 'do something nah, see what go happen'
My dad is 79 so not like he gonna rush out and jumpkick one of them
But that's how stink they are now

K_J_R
3NE 2NR for life

Postby K_J_R » July 22nd, 2022, 9:05 am

guize guize allyuh need to hav some pity for d pests an dem.

d pests dem concerned that the govt going close down the industry.

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/s ... 41f8b.html
Ferguson added that if the Government closes down the industry, God forbidding, the thousands of people who work in this industry will go home with no money.

closing down industry and laws will not change anything, since the police don't enforce the laws.

allyuh too wicked.

jostiss for scrap iron dem.

dem is good boiz.

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » July 22nd, 2022, 10:20 am

That's absolutely nasty and despicable.
MG Man wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
MG Man wrote:

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 22nd, 2022, 10:38 am

when they blocked the beetham the other day
most of the stuff came from the big scrapyard right there

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » July 22nd, 2022, 11:00 am

and the government continues to legitimize crime by calling it an 'industry'

Dave wrote:That's absolutely nasty and despicable.
MG Man wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
MG Man wrote:

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » July 22nd, 2022, 11:24 am

MG Man wrote:and the government continues to legitimize crime by calling it an 'industry'

Dave wrote:That's absolutely nasty and despicable.
MG Man wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
MG Man wrote:

Technically they started the trend with expanding the definition of 'businessman.'

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 22nd, 2022, 12:22 pm

I wonder if they want to collect some lead as well?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”