TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Maraval Road dug up in small squares?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
PariaMan
punchin NOS
Posts: 2800
Joined: July 9th, 2010, 10:38 am

Maraval Road dug up in small squares?

Postby PariaMan » May 24th, 2022, 8:00 am

Can anyone explain why or is it the work of aliens?

Very difficult to understand why especially in the busiest school term!

User avatar
maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7882
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 10:47 am
Location: ᑐᑌᑎᕮ

Re: Maraval Road dug up in small squares?

Postby maj. tom » May 24th, 2022, 9:52 am

WASA playing hopscotch.

BlackZC32S
Riding on 13's
Posts: 4
Joined: March 22nd, 2020, 4:53 pm

Re: Maraval Road dug up in small squares?

Postby BlackZC32S » May 24th, 2022, 4:22 pm

PariaMan wrote:Can anyone explain why or is it the work of aliens?

Very difficult to understand why especially in the busiest school term!
Should be patched up by the end of this week
IMG-20220520-WA0000.jpg

dogg
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 909
Joined: March 19th, 2010, 9:49 am

Re: Maraval Road dug up in small squares?

Postby dogg » May 24th, 2022, 4:51 pm

Saddle or Maraval Rd? or both?

Country club eh? Does it hae anything to do with the embassy moving there?

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13898
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: Maraval Road dug up in small squares?

Postby Dizzy28 » May 24th, 2022, 4:55 pm

dogg wrote:Saddle or Maraval Rd? or both?

Country club eh? Does it hae anything to do with the embassy moving there?


The road in front Country Club with the access to it is actually Long Circular Road

User avatar
agent007
punchin NOS
Posts: 2782
Joined: November 19th, 2008, 11:19 am

Re: Maraval Road dug up in small squares?

Postby agent007 » May 24th, 2022, 5:12 pm

Notice the scheduled time of works. 9pm to 4am while VIPs are off the road sleeping in their homes. If it was any other road, the work will begin promptly at 8am and finish 8pm.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11250
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Location: POS

Re: Maraval Road dug up in small squares?

Postby bluefete » May 24th, 2022, 5:14 pm

agent007 wrote:Notice the scheduled time of works. 9pm to 4am while VIPs are off the road sleeping in their homes. If it was any other road, the work will begin promptly at 8am and finish 8pm.


LOL. True. One good thing the PP did was to have all those works done in the night.

PNM dotish fuh days.

User avatar
hover11
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6390
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Maraval Road dug up in small squares?

Postby hover11 » May 24th, 2022, 5:14 pm

agent007 wrote:Notice the scheduled time of works. 9pm to 4am while VIPs are off the road sleeping in their homes. If it was any other road, the work will begin promptly at 8am and finish 8pm.
How you mean the haleland park and moke heights crew can't experience any discomfort.....

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11250
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Location: POS

Re: Maraval Road dug up in small squares?

Postby bluefete » May 24th, 2022, 5:16 pm

hover11 wrote:
agent007 wrote:Notice the scheduled time of works. 9pm to 4am while VIPs are off the road sleeping in their homes. If it was any other road, the work will begin promptly at 8am and finish 8pm.
How you mean the haleland park and moke heights crew can't experience any discomfort.....


Ent a Nat. Sec Minister and a Finance Minister living in those environs?

User avatar
PariaMan
punchin NOS
Posts: 2800
Joined: July 9th, 2010, 10:38 am

Re: Maraval Road dug up in small squares?

Postby PariaMan » May 24th, 2022, 5:20 pm

Road was much better than most roads in Trinidad really not seeing why thus had to be scheduled so urgently

Spent 2 hours in traffic this morning due to these works

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11250
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Location: POS

Re: Maraval Road dug up in small squares?

Postby bluefete » May 24th, 2022, 5:22 pm

PariaMan wrote:Road was much better than most roads in Trinidad really not seeing why thus had to be scheduled so urgently

Spent 2 hours in traffic this morning due to these works


Read my post just before yours. It will make sense.

A friend of mine spent 4 hours in traffic last week trying to get into Maraval from Santa Cruz.

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 16386
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Re: Maraval Road dug up in small squares?

Postby Phone Surgeon » May 24th, 2022, 6:03 pm

bluefete wrote:
agent007 wrote:Notice the scheduled time of works. 9pm to 4am while VIPs are off the road sleeping in their homes. If it was any other road, the work will begin promptly at 8am and finish 8pm.


LOL. True. One good thing the PP did was to have all those works done in the night.

PNM dotish fuh days.
There was a issue with having to pay added security/police and rental of lights for night time work.

So night time work stop.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11250
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Location: POS

Re: Maraval Road dug up in small squares?

Postby bluefete » May 24th, 2022, 6:35 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
bluefete wrote:
agent007 wrote:Notice the scheduled time of works. 9pm to 4am while VIPs are off the road sleeping in their homes. If it was any other road, the work will begin promptly at 8am and finish 8pm.


LOL. True. One good thing the PP did was to have all those works done in the night.

PNM dotish fuh days.
There was a issue with having to pay added security/police and rental of lights for night time work.

So night time work stop.


Phone Surgeon: You know we do not do this kind of thing in T&T but here goes:

Has anyone done a study to show in $, the productivity lost by employees sitting in traffic for hours, for one day, while work is done 8-4?

Compare this to the extra cost of paying police overtime for 2 weeks and renting lights for 2 weeks, even for the "eat ah food" crew.

The only reason they stopped was because it was Kamla's crew eating ah food in the night.

Like I wrote - PNM dotish for days.

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 16386
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Re: Maraval Road dug up in small squares?

Postby Phone Surgeon » May 24th, 2022, 6:40 pm

bluefete wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:
bluefete wrote:
agent007 wrote:Notice the scheduled time of works. 9pm to 4am while VIPs are off the road sleeping in their homes. If it was any other road, the work will begin promptly at 8am and finish 8pm.


LOL. True. One good thing the PP did was to have all those works done in the night.

PNM dotish fuh days.
There was a issue with having to pay added security/police and rental of lights for night time work.

So night time work stop.


Phone Surgeon: You know we do not do this kind of thing in T&T but here goes:

Has anyone done a study to show in $, the productivity lost by employees sitting in traffic for hours, for one day, while work is done 8-4?

Compare this to the extra cost of paying police overtime for 2 weeks and renting lights for 2 weeks, even for the "eat ah food" crew.

The only reason they stopped was because it was Kamla's crew eating ah food in the night.

Like I wrote - PNM dotish for days.


the general population suffering in traffic doesn't affect the mps or decision makers, they have police escort
so they don't care

just like how crime doesn't affect the mps or decision makers....so them eh care

User avatar
hover11
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6390
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Maraval Road dug up in small squares?

Postby hover11 » May 24th, 2022, 7:18 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
bluefete wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:
bluefete wrote:
agent007 wrote:Notice the scheduled time of works. 9pm to 4am while VIPs are off the road sleeping in their homes. If it was any other road, the work will begin promptly at 8am and finish 8pm.


LOL. True. One good thing the PP did was to have all those works done in the night.

PNM dotish fuh days.
There was a issue with having to pay added security/police and rental of lights for night time work.

So night time work stop.


Phone Surgeon: You know we do not do this kind of thing in T&T but here goes:

Has anyone done a study to show in $, the productivity lost by employees sitting in traffic for hours, for one day, while work is done 8-4?

Compare this to the extra cost of paying police overtime for 2 weeks and renting lights for 2 weeks, even for the "eat ah food" crew.

The only reason they stopped was because it was Kamla's crew eating ah food in the night.

Like I wrote - PNM dotish for days.


the general population suffering in traffic doesn't affect the mps or decision makers, they have police escort
so they don't care

just like how crime doesn't affect the mps or decision makers....so them eh care
Do you know in Sweden politicians' use public transport and are treated as everyone else. What the ppl allow is what will continue and trinis comfortable with the current status quo so politicians will remain as they are.

User avatar
aaron17
punchin NOS
Posts: 4664
Joined: June 13th, 2006, 7:54 pm

Re: Maraval Road dug up in small squares?

Postby aaron17 » May 24th, 2022, 7:25 pm

PariaMan wrote:Can anyone explain why or is it the work of aliens?

Very difficult to understand why especially in the busiest school term!



I thought u better than that...

:drinking: Kamla > 0X aliens

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 16386
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Re: Maraval Road dug up in small squares?

Postby Phone Surgeon » May 24th, 2022, 7:28 pm

hovie....when yuh starting the riot? when yuh starting the coup?

you is really a keyboard warrior of epic proportions

bad talking the government 24/7 yet working in a cushy government job and living in the government subsidized HDC house that you get through racket

while people who needed it more didnt get a opportunity to access a hdc house

User avatar
MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11385
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Maraval Road dug up in small squares?

Postby MaxPower » May 24th, 2022, 7:28 pm

Wasigns

User avatar
hover11
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6390
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Maraval Road dug up in small squares?

Postby hover11 » May 24th, 2022, 7:36 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:hovie....when yuh starting the riot? when yuh starting the coup?

you is really a keyboard warrior of epic proportions

bad talking the government 24/7 yet working in a cushy government job and living in the government subsidized HDC house that you get through racket

while people who needed it more didnt get a opportunity to access a hdc house
The government has failed and continue to fail but they continue voting red. Simply amazing

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11250
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Location: POS

Re: Maraval Road dug up in small squares?

Postby bluefete » May 24th, 2022, 7:42 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
bluefete wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:
bluefete wrote:
agent007 wrote:Notice the scheduled time of works. 9pm to 4am while VIPs are off the road sleeping in their homes. If it was any other road, the work will begin promptly at 8am and finish 8pm.


LOL. True. One good thing the PP did was to have all those works done in the night.

PNM dotish fuh days.
There was a issue with having to pay added security/police and rental of lights for night time work.

So night time work stop.


Phone Surgeon: You know we do not do this kind of thing in T&T but here goes:

Has anyone done a study to show in $, the productivity lost by employees sitting in traffic for hours, for one day, while work is done 8-4?

Compare this to the extra cost of paying police overtime for 2 weeks and renting lights for 2 weeks, even for the "eat ah food" crew.

The only reason they stopped was because it was Kamla's crew eating ah food in the night.

Like I wrote - PNM dotish for days.


the general population suffering in traffic doesn't affect the mps or decision makers, they have police escort
so they don't care

just like how crime doesn't affect the mps or decision makers....so them eh care


BOOM!! And the people at UWI not gonna do that kind of research because they love the red brigade. Also research requires funding and grants etc.

He who pays the piper calls the shots.

Until the general population wakes up - according to Zoombandranath - take bull!

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 114 guests