TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Best hybrid to buy now under TT$150k (tax free)?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Best hybrid to buy now under $150k (tax free)?

Postby *KRONIK* » May 27th, 2022, 12:15 pm

pugboy wrote:denise will sort it out

if you dream it you can drive it

Phone Surgeon wrote:Lol one of my padnas still paying for his dnd hybrid fielder and the hybrid battery completely gone tru.
8k to repair

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » May 27th, 2022, 12:32 pm

When allyuh ready will demonstrate one.
Tyres peel when you breathe on the accelerator pedal and it's cvt!
Yields over 16km/l which is over 37mpg as well.
*KRONIK* wrote:
Musical Doc wrote:
MG Man wrote:cheaper to buy a 100k gas engine car than finance a 150k hybrid to 'save money on gas'
Do the math on fuel savings per year vs purchase price and financing on a hybrid and you'll see the maths not mathsing

I'm actually in full agreement on this. Currently considering selling my wife's aqua and buying a gas vehicle. If you go through the fb aqua group, the amount of problems coming up with these cars and the cost of fix, it is not worth it. Imagine you buy an aqua and a year later you have to buy a hybrid battery for 14000. I have my tiida 10 yrs now and never spend that amount of money in one repair. The money u saving in gas doesn't begin to offset the cost you are going to experience within 1 or 2 years of owning an aqua
And ppl does rel under estimate the performance of a PROPER working HR15 too

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 27th, 2022, 1:05 pm

those with bad batteries, were those used cars or new?

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Musical Doc » May 27th, 2022, 1:57 pm

*KRONIK* wrote:
Musical Doc wrote:
MG Man wrote:cheaper to buy a 100k gas engine car than finance a 150k hybrid to 'save money on gas'
Do the math on fuel savings per year vs purchase price and financing on a hybrid and you'll see the maths not mathsing

I'm actually in full agreement on this. Currently considering selling my wife's aqua and buying a gas vehicle. If you go through the fb aqua group, the amount of problems coming up with these cars and the cost of fix, it is not worth it. Imagine you buy an aqua and a year later you have to buy a hybrid battery for 14000. I have my tiida 10 yrs now and never spend that amount of money in one repair. The money u saving in gas doesn't begin to offset the cost you are going to experience within 1 or 2 years of owning an aqua

Correct! My tiida going on 300000k (before rolled back so probably really closer to 400000) and engine and transmission going strong!

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 27th, 2022, 2:03 pm

Musical Doc wrote:
*KRONIK* wrote:
Musical Doc wrote:

Correct! My tiida going on 300000k (before rolled back so probably really closer to 400000) and engine and transmission going strong!
I wondering what exactly are the issues.
Could really just be the cooling systems need to increase, as here is naturally hotter.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 27th, 2022, 2:03 pm

nissan suspensions suck though
don’t last on our roads

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 27th, 2022, 2:06 pm

i feel the biggest issue is the low quality cars that the dealers are bringing in, then rolling back the mileage from 100-150k to 30 or 40k

so people servicing along those lines if they are servicing at all.

seen quite a few people complain how the fans for the hybrid batteries are extremely brittle and easily break during cleaning

seen plenty people react in shock when they hear it have a fan for the hybrid battery

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 27th, 2022, 2:10 pm

quality in terms of the actual car itself ?
or the electric motor components/battery ?

them aqua/prius are very mature technology, so would be considered good quality.
not sure about the others like nissans etc.

btw they roll back to 20-26k, not 30-40k.

Phone Surgeon wrote:i feel the biggest issue is the low quality cars that the dealers are bringing in, then rolling back the mileage from 100-150k to 30 or 40k

so people servicing along those lines if they are servicing at all.

seen quite a few people complain how the fans for the hybrid batteries are extremely brittle and easily break during cleaning

seen plenty people react in shock when they hear it have a fan for the hybrid battery

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » May 27th, 2022, 2:16 pm

Any lowered and shorter side wall tyre car would have less suspension life.

I am both and did struts mounts on a local doing 49k km.

Let's admit it...most Nissan's fall into that category.
pugboy wrote:nissan suspensions suck though
don’t last on our roads

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 27th, 2022, 2:18 pm

by quality i mean the cars are much older and take much more lix than people think.

not sure what better would i could have used

probably grade

i brought in a 2018 ad wagon myself the other day, around 3 years ago (PDY)

Genuine mileage was 89k i think

costed me 65 or 68k landed with all taxes

when i was looking for cars you simply could not find anything with under 80 to 100k KM
plenty of them were 150k and 200k KM

took it straight to mechanic from the port to do a full service and never had any issues at all with it
still rolling on the steelies and tyres from japan as well loll

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Musical Doc » May 27th, 2022, 2:28 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:by quality i mean the cars are much older and take much more lix than people think.

not sure what better would i could have used

probably grade

i brought in a 2018 ad wagon myself the other day, around 3 years ago (PDY)

Genuine mileage was 89k i think

costed me 65 or 68k landed with all taxes

when i was looking for cars you simply could not find anything with under 80 to 100k KM
plenty of them were 150k and 200k KM

took it straight to mechanic from the port to do a full service and never had any issues at all with it
still rolling on the steelies and tyres from japan as well loll

I think the big issue across the board is that as time goes along, they making cars with lighter cheaper material that is compromising quality of vehicles. These newer vehicles can't take the licks older ones took. I see it with nissan where i feel the last durable car they made was the almera. Tiida was weak and the now versa even weaker than the tiida. Also comparing my father in law's 2009 fielder wagon to a 2016 fielder hybrid, I personally fine the ride of the 2009 fielder better. And that car doing about 180000.
Last edited by Musical Doc on May 27th, 2022, 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Musical Doc » May 27th, 2022, 2:31 pm

sMASH wrote:
Musical Doc wrote:
*KRONIK* wrote:
Musical Doc wrote:

I wondering what exactly are the issues.
Could really just be the cooling systems need to increase, as here is naturally hotter.

And I does actually see men with aquas pumping with glass down eh.... I'm like... nah boy..... I sorry for that battery lol. When I'm alone when using my wife's car I does crank up that ac colddddd

agent007
punchin NOS

Best hybrid to buy now under $150k (tax free)?

Postby agent007 » May 27th, 2022, 2:48 pm

Dem foreign used people making a mint off the stupidity of people. When they throw in the false hype into the mix, they catching people left right and center. It’s like they fishing with dynamite. Then you read the posts from users like phone surgeon, assassin, pugboy, mitch1890, les bain,mg man, musical doc, nick639v2 and many others, you realize that we aren’t all meant to be sheep. Those who think outside the box and long term will save money and these users have demonstrated that they don’t see things in a tunneled view.

Now if you all watch the roro importers video, you see the 2019 Nissan Sylphy B17 1.8 coming from Japan for $160k? That is a very good purchase. If anyone in this forum would like a compact sedan to buy and you okay with a 5 year loan, opt for the Sylphy. Just don’t make the mistake and buy the Elantra/Cerato cousins.

As for the roro Corolla 1.8 for $220K, the Mazda 3 1.5 for around same price and the cheaper Subaru Impreza 1.6: Those are good buys as well. Just find out if the menus can be changed from jap to English. For the Sylphy you don’t have that to worry about. Drop in your double DIN pioneer and you would have a descent ride for years to come. Parts are easy to source both locally and in Miami. That engine can take super safely and even though it’s a 1.8, it runs neck n neck with the older Sylphy G11 2.0

No battery problems to waste time and money on.

***edit***

What I forgot to mention to you all is for those who are genuinely coming from older less fuel efficient cars, don’t feel that your only hope to save money is going hybrid. Not so at all. Many of these newer vehicles are a lot more fuel efficient than the previous models. CVTs might not be very desirable but they are efficient at what they do. Modern multipoint injection engines now feature intake and exhaust valve timing and automakers have been ditching the parasitic belt driven hydraulic power assist steering rack for an electric power steering rack. These subtle technologies and more have given cars much better range.

We have a 3.5 V6 vehicle weighing over 4,400lbs and it is more fuel efficient than many of our past vehicles such as Wingroad, Almera and Elantra etc. We also have a 1.6 vehicle weighing 3,300lbs and gives at the very minimum 700-800kms range per tank.

Again, for those who really fed up of the old car for many reasons and you really deserve the upgrade to treat yourself cause why not? You working hard, enjoy the fruits of your sacrifice! Then don’t feel pressured into thinking hybrid is the way to go. The non hybrid Axio and Fielder would shock some of you all with its fuel efficiency.

Secondly, whether hybrid or not, many of these roro vehicles are becoming well equipped with a bunch of driving assistance and safety features. Consider the point of parts. What happens if you get into a typical superficial accident and you require a bumper skin with the parking sensors, pop up headlamp washers or headlights with the auto leveling or cornering function?

What about replacement mirrors that have the camera in them for those vehicles with the 360 cam feature. What about replacement mirrors equipped with the blind spot light? Then what about windshields that cater for the radar based camera system mounted by the rear view mirror? Does doubleZ have the exact replacement glass to mount back the camera? Improper replacement and out of calibration cameras will throw an error flash on your dashboard and this can be annoying for the OCD amongst us. I mean it was for me!

With that Sylphy example I gave you above, you have none of those worries. So what kind of headache are you prepared to accept? Before you give that roro dealer a certified cheque, make sure and research parts for those cars first because accidents can happen even to the best of us and no one wants buyers remorse or to cut ties with a vehicle while it showing an orange flashing light on the dash.

Just some points to consider. If at least 1 person receives this info, that in itself makes my day.

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Musical Doc » May 27th, 2022, 3:51 pm

agent007 wrote:Dem foreign used people making a mint off the stupidity of people. When they throw in the false hype into the mix, they catching people left right and center. It’s like they fishing with dynamite. Then you read the posts from users like phone surgeon, assassin, pugboy, mitch1890, les bain,mg man, musical doc, nick639v2 and many others, you realize that we aren’t all meant to be sheep. Those who think outside the box and long term will save money and these users have demonstrated that they don’t see things in a tunneled view.

Now if you all watch the roro importers video, you see the 2019 Nissan Sylphy B17 1.8 coming from Japan for $160k? That is a very good purchase. If anyone in this forum would like a compact sedan to buy and you okay with a 5 year loan, opt for the Sylphy. Just don’t make the mistake and buy the Elantra/Cerato cousins.

As for the roro Corolla 1.8 for $220K, the Mazda 3 1.5 for around same price and the cheaper Subaru Impreza 1.6: Those are good buys as well. Just find out if the menus can be changed from jap to English. For the Sylphy you don’t have that to worry about. Drop in your double DIN pioneer and you would have a descent ride for years to come. Parts are easy to source both locally and in Miami. That engine can take super safely and even though it’s a 1.8, it runs neck n neck with the older Sylphy G11 2.0

***edit***

What I forgot to mention to you all is for those who are genuinely coming from older less fuel efficient cars, don’t feel that your only hope to save money is going hybrid. Not so at all. Many of these newer vehicles are a lot more fuel efficient than the previous models. CVTs might not be very desirable but they are efficient at what they do. Modern multipoint injection engines now feature intake and exhaust valve timing and automakers have been ditching the parasitic belt driven hydraulic power assist steering rack for an electric power steering rack. These subtle technologies and more have given cars much better range.

We have a 3.5 V6 vehicle weighing over 4,400lbs and it is more fuel efficient than many of our past vehicles such as Wingroad, Almera and Elantra etc. We also have a 1.6 vehicle weighing 3,300lbs and gives at the very minimum 700-800kms range per tank.

Again, for those who really fed up of the old car for many reasons and you really deserve the upgrade to treat yourself cause why not? You working hard, enjoy the fruits of your sacrifice! Then don’t feel pressured into thinking hybrid is the way to go. The non hybrid Axio and Fielder would shock some of you all with its fuel efficiency.

Secondly, whether hybrid or not, many of these roro vehicles are becoming well equipped with a bunch of driving assistance and safety features. Consider the point of parts. What happens if you get into a typical superficial accident and you require a bumper skin with the parking sensors, pop up headlamp washers or headlights with the auto leveling or cornering function?

What about replacement mirrors that have the camera in them for those vehicles with the 360 cam feature. What about replacement mirrors equipped with the blind spot light? Then what about windshields that cater for the radar based camera system mounted by the rear view mirror? Does doubleZ have the exact replacement glass to mount back the camera? Improper replacement and out of calibration cameras will throw an error flash on your dashboard and this can be annoying for the OCD amongst us. I mean it was for me!

With that Sylphy example I gave you above, you have none of those worries. So what kind of headache are you prepared to accept? Before you give that roro dealer a certified cheque, make sure and research parts for those cars first because accidents can happen even to the best of us and no one wants buyers remorse or to cut ties with a vehicle while it showing an orange flashing light on the dash.

Just some points to consider. If at least 1 person receives this info, that in itself makes my day.

Good points buddy

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » May 27th, 2022, 6:21 pm

Musical Doc wrote:
agent007 wrote:Dem foreign used people making a mint off the stupidity of people. When they throw in the false hype into the mix, they catching people left right and center. It’s like they fishing with dynamite. Then you read the posts from users like phone surgeon, assassin, pugboy, mitch1890, les bain,mg man, musical doc, nick639v2 and many others, you realize that we aren’t all meant to be sheep. Those who think outside the box and long term will save money and these users have demonstrated that they don’t see things in a tunneled view.

***edit***

Good points buddy
Good points made for someone who is hesitant to make the move towards electrification. It is indeed true that many unscrupulous dealers take advantage of persons who may be uninformed and are attracted by the price. Most, if not all the major vehicle manufacturers have already or plan to electrify their fleet. Even F1 has embraced it. It is a given that at this point in time, an electric or hybrid vehicle will be more expensive, and any tax incentive won't make it that much cheaper. Thus, the extremely low price of the aqua and such should be a red flag in terms of quality and mileage.

fokhan_96
Riding on 17's

Postby fokhan_96 » May 28th, 2022, 5:58 am

Sooo...ammm.... where trinis getting money all of a sudden to buy vehicles... this country is really the greatest yes..lol

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 28th, 2022, 6:11 am

and they have money to go jourvert party every weekend since lockdown eased ?

fokhan_96 wrote:Sooo...ammm.... where trinis getting money all of a sudden to buy vehicles... this country is really the greatest yes..lol

Seeker
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Seeker » May 28th, 2022, 7:13 am

***edit***

Damn good points Agent...I would prefer the non hybrid Fielder as compared to the hybrid. I looking to get rid my 15yr old b15 soon but I will miss having not to add oil between changes though. All in all, its a good read

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 28th, 2022, 7:33 am

a nonhybrid 141 suspension is one of the best cars ever sold locally, i owned 2 plus a 121 and a y11, y12
121 better than both y11 and y12 and 141 was a huge improvement over 121

not sure how the newer fielders are

fokhan_96
Riding on 17's

Postby fokhan_96 » May 28th, 2022, 10:14 am

pugboy wrote:a nonhybrid 141 suspension is one of the best cars ever sold locally, i owned 2 plus a 121 and a y11, y12
121 better than both y11 and y12 and 141 was a huge improvement over 121

not sure how the newer fielders are
Funny people mentioning the nze141.
Remember when they now started bringing this down, people was saying the cvt going to give trouble and cvt is headache etc...lol

agent007
punchin NOS

Best hybrid to buy now under $150k (tax free)?

Postby agent007 » May 28th, 2022, 11:21 am

IMG_5546.JPG
IMG_5547.JPG

To me this was the last attractive Corolla sold by TTTL. These came with 2 engine options. The 1NZ-FE 1.5 and the 2ZR-FE 1.8. In fully loaded form, the 1.8 can be differentiated via the 1.8 badge below the right-side tail light, the leather seats, inclusion of side and curtain airbags, the 16” rims, sunroof and of course the engine .The fully loaded 1.5 came with fabric seats instead, 15” rims and 2 airbags.

Either way, the transmission is the simple 4-speed torque converter ECTi automatic. The Axio and Fielder versions to this E14x generation came with same engines but with the CVT. In fact, some JDM versions, mostly found in the Fielders came with an upgraded 1.8 carrying code 2ZR-FAE which added valvematic to the existing Dual VVTi.

Oil changes in these cars especially on those ZR engines must be changed on time and with the right body. 5W-30 is the thickest I’ll go especially with the 1.8 and it’s sophisticated valve timing wizardry.

If anyone in this thread or forum happens to own any of these Corollas, keep it for life. If you know of one for sale especially in unmolested/mint condition, chances are I already know of it and if you stick, it may already be in my garage.

These cars can guarantee fuel range from 500kms and above and they virtually give 0 trouble. Even if you have to tinker with the steering rack or AC evaporator or a seal/gasket or two, keep the car cause these Toyotas will save you money that a typical new hybrid can’t. You might save in fuel on one hand with the roro hybrid but will inevitably get headache on the other and well, you will catch yuh tail to sell a old used hybrid whereas this Corolla I’m telling you about, men chasing to buy that car.

I’m yet to see anyone on this forum talk about, “yeah boi, yuh see them 2nd gen Prius from TTTL (or any older hybrid vehicle for the matter) is car to buy” See the difference? No one cares for old hybrids, you won’t even see a first or second gen Prius on the road anymore cause them thing expired and probably in an open lot rotting next to a Renault, Peugeot, Rover or Daewoo.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 28th, 2022, 11:55 am

they have faulty aircon compressor solenoid valve though

assassin
Shifting into 6th

Postby assassin » May 28th, 2022, 8:06 pm

I'm in the market for a vehicle for my wife. The new mid spec model vezel at 245k may be a good contender

I won't mind trying out an EV. I really like the leaf even though the range is a bit on the low side. But I find it hard to spend 230k on an experiment. I don't know what the resale value may be if I have to get rid of it after a 3 years. I really liking the nismo version

For OP I really don't know what reliable hybrid option you would decide on for under 150k. It may really be better to buy a used ice car for around 120k and keep some cash in hand for maintenance and gas

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » May 29th, 2022, 8:11 am

assassin wrote:I'm in the market for a vehicle for my wife. The new mid spec model vezel at 245k may be a good contender

I won't mind trying out an EV. I really like the leaf even though the range is a bit on the low side. But I find it hard to spend 230k on an experiment. I don't know what the resale value may be if I have to get rid of it after a 3 years. I really liking the nismo version

For OP I really don't know what reliable hybrid option you would decide on for under 150k. It may really be better to buy a used ice car for around 120k and keep some cash in hand for maintenance and gas

I know you’re looking at hybrids, so was I. Take a trip to Mazda and check out the CX series first. They ritual 500-550 a tank and much more attractive imo

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » May 29th, 2022, 6:49 pm

Agreed. The Mazda CX-3 1.5 starts at $192k and tops out at $205k. The fuel range on that little crossover will definitely pass 600kms per tank and it doesn’t use a CVT or problematic dual clutch to achieve that. No hybrid battery to worry about either. When compared to the HRV hybrid for $379k, that price difference cannot be justified for the fuel economy experienced.

Buy the CX-3 and save yourself at least $174k over the HRV. If a tank takes $300. to full (super), then it will take another 580 fills to finally meet the price of said HRV hybrid. If each fill-up gives a range of 550kms at the very minimum, then that is 319,000kms.

If that CX-3 owner lives down south and works POS and enjoys active weekends out and about then chances are that owner can rack up 35,000kms a year. It will therefore take just over 9 years to use $174k in gas.

Whilst the CX-3 owner takes 9 years to finally meet the cost of the HRV, within that 9 years assuming the HRV owner lives down south and works pos as well and assuming the HRV gives a range of 900kms a tank, this will equate to 354 fill-ups at $300. per tank (super). Just to cover the same 319,000kms. So in addition to the $379k cost, a further $106k is added over a period of 9 years.

After 9 years, the CX-3 will be worth what? $50k? After same 9 years, a used HRV hybrid will be worth what with a battery having just 1 more year of theoretical life left? Same $50k?

Lastly, let’s talk about service. You all think it will cost the HRV less or more to maintain over a period of 9 years?

Do the maths….a little crossover to crossover battle here, the CX-3 wins hand down!

Save the environment you say? HRV has less fill ups. Less fill ups = less gas consumed. Save the planet with less burnt fossil fuels you say? How about searching for some scholarly articles on the environmental impact of manufacturing and disposing of lithium ion batteries.

Take me to school.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » May 29th, 2022, 7:18 pm

agent007 wrote:Agreed. The Mazda CX-3 1.5 starts at $192k and tops out at $205k. The fuel range on that little crossover will definitely pass 600kms per tank and it doesn’t use a CVT or problematic dual clutch to achieve that. No hybrid battery to worry about either. When compared to the HRV hybrid for $379k, that price difference cannot be justified for the fuel economy experienced.

Buy the CX-3 and save yourself at least $174k over the HRV. If a tank takes $300. to full (super), then it will take another 580 fills to finally meet the price of said HRV hybrid. If each fill-up gives a range of 550kms at the very minimum, then that is 319,000kms.

If that CX-3 owner lives down south and works POS and enjoys active weekends out and about then chances are that owner can rack up 35,000kms a year. It will therefore take just over 9 years to use $174k in gas.

Whilst the CX-3 owner takes 9 years to finally meet the cost of the HRV, within that 9 years assuming the HRV owner lives down south and works pos as well and assuming the HRV gives a range of 900kms a tank, this will equate to 354 fill-ups at $300. per tank (super). Just to cover the same 319,000kms. So in addition to the $379k cost, a further $106k is added over a period of 9 years.

After 9 years, the CX-3 will be worth what? $50k? After same 9 years, a used HRV hybrid will be worth what with a battery having just 1 more year of theoretical life left? Same $50k?

Lastly, let’s talk about service. You all think it will cost the HRV less or more to maintain over a period of 9 years?

Do the maths….a little crossover to crossover battle here, the CX-3 wins hand down!

Save the environment you say? HRV has less fill ups. Less fill ups = less gas consumed. Save the planet with less burnt fossil fuels you say? How about searching for some scholarly articles on the environmental impact of manufacturing and disposing of lithium ion batteries.

Take me to school.

Aye you and your logic eh. Definitely the best salesman on tuner

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 29th, 2022, 7:42 pm

agent007 wrote:IMG_5546.JPGIMG_5547.JPG

To me this was the last attractive Corolla sold by TTTL. These came with 2 engine options. The 1NZ-FE 1.5 and the 2ZR-FE 1.8. In fully loaded form, the 1.8 can be differentiated via the 1.8 badge below the right-side tail light, the leather seats, inclusion of side and curtain airbags, the 16” rims, sunroof and of course the engine .The fully loaded 1.5 came with fabric seats instead, 15” rims and 2 airbags.

Either way, the transmission is the simple 4-speed torque converter ECTi automatic. The Axio and Fielder versions to this E14x generation came with same engines but with the CVT. In fact, some JDM versions, mostly found in the Fielders came with an upgraded 1.8 carrying code 2ZR-FAE which added valvematic to the existing Dual VVTi.

Oil changes in these cars especially on those ZR engines must be changed on time and with the right body. 5W-30 is the thickest I’ll go especially with the 1.8 and it’s sophisticated valve timing wizardry.

If anyone in this thread or forum happens to own any of these Corollas, keep it for life. If you know of one for sale especially in unmolested/mint condition, chances are I already know of it and if you stick, it may already be in my garage.

These cars can guarantee fuel range from 500kms and above and they virtually give 0 trouble. Even if you have to tinker with the steering rack or AC evaporator or a seal/gasket or two, keep the car cause these Toyotas will save you money that a typical new hybrid can’t. You might save in fuel on one hand with the roro hybrid but will inevitably get headache on the other and well, you will catch yuh tail to sell a old used hybrid whereas this Corolla I’m telling you about, men chasing to buy that car.

I’m yet to see anyone on this forum talk about, “yeah boi, yuh see them 2nd gen Prius from TTTL (or any older hybrid vehicle for the matter) is car to buy” See the difference? No one cares for old hybrids, you won’t even see a first or second gen Prius on the road anymore cause them thing expired and probably in an open lot rotting next to a Renault, Peugeot, Rover or Daewoo.

Willing to put money on this?? :lol: got my eyes on a local atm...Buddy is the one and only owner...doing 120k...legit 120k...this car is Mint

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » May 29th, 2022, 8:48 pm

Thanks for the vote of confidence matix. I don’t want to get ahead of myself cause I want to learn. I wish someone could just reply to me with sufficient enough information to basically say that I got my facts wrong so I can spend the next few days researching and compiling data to either support his/her argument.

Shakes, for you buddy, I will gladly forfeit such a purchase so you can get through :)

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 30th, 2022, 1:48 am

agent those prices u quote is with tax right? not the ones that will come in now with all taxes removed?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 30th, 2022, 5:48 am

Look a few recent prices
IMG-20220525-WA0007.jpg

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”