TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Zoom Rader Banned Until MAY 2023 ?

Postby hover11 » May 19th, 2022, 11:01 pm

randolphinshan wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Team, Mods,

Any update on our colleague Zoom?

Duane?

I begging for the man.

I pass by him in Bago earlier this evening but he wasn’t there. Hope he ok.

Max
So glad to hear from you my good lad. Hope everything is ok. The CPO give the entire Public Service including the Police a 0,0,0,0,1,0,0,1 salary increase for the period 2013-2022. Zoom is no longer here or relevant. We have bigger fish to fry. Please be guided accordingly
Every public servant in this country, need to go on strike, for at least 7 days, let Colm Impsbert, and his minions run the police service, the prison service and the hospitals by themselves, remember people, in war, for change to come about, lives must be lost. This is certainly a war, with this oppressive government

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 19th, 2022, 11:18 pm

randolphinshan wrote:

Duane?

I begging for the man.

Max
So glad to hear from you my good lad. Hope everything is ok. The CPO give the entire Public Service including the Police a 0,0,0,0,1,0,0,1 salary increase for the period 2013-2022. Zoom is no longer here or relevant. We have bigger fish to fry. Please be guided accordingly

Oh rando evening, everything cool for the while pa thanks for asking, hope all well and safe on your end.

So you stating that Zoom is Unimportant at this stage?

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 19th, 2022, 11:27 pm

randolphinshan wrote:

Duane?

I begging for the man.

Max

Dem vene does still get a 300 when they get fcuked. Me eh get lube self.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 20th, 2022, 2:27 am

rollingstock wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:

Duane?

I begging for the man.

Max

Dem vene does still get a 300 when they get fcuked. Me eh get lube self.

You can always use some of the oil from your Tanty's buss up shut ..

ZR will be proud :lol:

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 20th, 2022, 12:54 pm

randolphinshan wrote:

Duane?

I begging for the man.

Max

That's what you voted for...now hush thy c/%÷

Bad Dog
3NE 2NR for life

Re: Zoom Rader Banned Until MAY ?

Postby Bad Dog » May 20th, 2022, 1:18 pm

Banning Zoom for 1 years seems excessive, cruel and harsh for an act committed in tuner ole talk. The mods should have some compassion for old Zoom. We'll miss Zoom and his refrain for everything political take bull, Kamla not important, and UNC not important. Free Zoom now! Is there any process for an appeal?

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » May 20th, 2022, 1:24 pm

Guy needs a break. His Red government obsession was clouding his reality. Maybe now that hasn't an avenue to spew his regurgitated foolishness, he might find some peace IRL.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » May 20th, 2022, 1:56 pm

hover11 wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:

Duane?

I begging for the man.

Max
Every public servant in this country, need to go on strike, for at least 7 days, let Colm Impsbert, and his minions run the police service, the prison service and the hospitals by themselves, remember people, in war, for change to come about, lives must be lost. This is certainly a war, with this oppressive government

why u doh be the first one to go on strike since you so passionate? :drinking:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 20th, 2022, 2:03 pm

eliteauto,

May i speak?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 20th, 2022, 4:50 pm

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:

Duane?

I begging for the man.

Max

why u doh be the first one to go on strike since you so passionate? :drinking:
Fact ,if If Kamla insulted public servants by offering them a 2% salary increase after nearly a decade, T&T would've been shut down today but because is red government in power everything irie

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 21st, 2022, 8:01 am

Zr should have been around with this 2% proposal. Somebody take front???

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 21st, 2022, 10:13 am

Imbert remains silent on two per cent offer for public servants

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/imbert- ... 887c5781c2

Zoom told me to tell yall ,Keep voting red and continue taking bull

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » May 21st, 2022, 10:42 am

Them union is pnm. They will be grateful for the 2% that they nice white man give them and then call kamla a weak leader and that's the end of that.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 21st, 2022, 10:53 am

There's a long list of crap the PNM pulled in their term after defeating the PP. People were frothing at the mouth and swearing to vote them out. Colm made the 0-0-0 statement during that term. More froth, more pledge to vote them out. Never happened.

The voting majority rewarded PNM's 2010-2015 governance with another term in office, and is happy with where the country headed. All the ills the country experiencing was caused by NAR, UNC and PP office terms.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 21st, 2022, 10:55 am

Les Bain wrote:There's a long list of crap the PNM pulled in their term after defeating the PP. People were frothing at the mouth and swearing to vote them out. Colm made the 0-0-0 statement during that term. More froth, more pledge to vote them out. Never happened.

The voting majority rewarded PNM's 2010-2015 governance with another term in office, and is happy with where the country headed. All the ills the country experiencing was caused by NAR, UNC and PP office terms.
What is it about the PNM that they are the only party can do as they please and ppl put their tails between their legs and vote for them. I can't explain it, I have seen obeah at work but not at this level , na boi this is high science sheit or the majority of this county are just fkin idiots.....going with the latter

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 21st, 2022, 11:10 am

hover11 wrote:
Les Bain wrote:There's a long list of crap the PNM pulled in their term after defeating the PP. People were frothing at the mouth and swearing to vote them out. Colm made the 0-0-0 statement during that term. More froth, more pledge to vote them out. Never happened.

What is it about the PNM that they are the only party can do as they please and ppl put their tails between their legs and vote for them. I can't explain it, I have seen obeah at work but not at this level , na boi this is high science sheit or the majority of this county are just fkin idiots.....going with the latter

They excel at weaponizing black people's entitlement for their continued personal gain. That's as best as I can sum it.
The first thing they likely do after returning from a rally after supporters pat them up is take off their clothes and burn it, but that's a small price to pay in order to have a lucrative lifelong career riddled with perks.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 21st, 2022, 11:32 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:

Duane?

I begging for the man.

Max

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i cant recall seeing u ever cuss up anybody here on tuner buh da man look fuh dat

all pee nm public servants shud make do with no pay increase & anytime they hadda pay fuh sumtin doh beatop & proudly say ... "GREAT IS D PNM !!!"

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 21st, 2022, 12:00 pm

all supporters of zoom

gather at the old caroni sugar factory tomorrow at 11am to show your support.
Vat 19 rum and cane juice will be provided

folding tables/chairs and dominoes will also be provided (zooms favourite past time)

just bring your old time family racist stories and you will fit right in.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 21st, 2022, 12:34 pm

Les Bain wrote:
hover11 wrote:

They excel at weaponizing black people's entitlement for their continued personal gain. That's as best as I can sum it.
The first thing they likely do after returning from a rally after supporters pat them up is take off their clothes and burn it, but that's a small price to pay in order to have a lucrative lifelong career riddled with perks.

Not only that, afro-trinis fighting against "ah black man government" would look bad and give the opposition ammo. There are a lot of persons who would to be treated badly by a pnm in government put still prefer them over a perceived non-black government.

The pnm hierarchy knows the afro-trini mindset very well. They know how to keep them at bay during their time in government, and know how to mobilize them when they are not in power. It is also why the upper class, 1% etc have pnm as an insurance.

Now Kamla's golden days of leader is gone and she's overstaying her welcome, but the fact is if she did 1/2 of what the Rowley government did over the years, there would have been mass mobilization and protests against her.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 21st, 2022, 12:43 pm

randolphinshan wrote:
timelapse wrote:ZR and Elite warring again?

Zoom is a racial cont. Should be banned forever

And you're just a plain old cont, so what ban for you Tokesy?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 21st, 2022, 12:45 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
Les Bain wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Not only that, afro-trinis fighting against "ah black man government" would look bad and give the opposition ammo. There are a lot of persons who would to be treated badly by a pnm in government put still prefer them over a perceived non-black government.

The pnm hierarchy knows the afro-trini mindset very well. They know how to keep them at bay during their time in government, and know how to mobilize them when they are not in power. It is also why the upper class, 1% etc have pnm as an insurance.

Now Kamla's golden days of leader is gone and she's overstaying her welcome, but the fact is if she did 1/2 of what the Rowley government did over the years, there would have been mass mobilization and protests against her.
X3000

Hit the nail on the head. Red supporters only care when they see a black man in power. I use to call that the figurehead , that's the only reason pnm in power cuz I remember Rowley said this is his last term and same speed he changed his tongue and said he here for as long the ppl want him there. Reason being is there is no one that they have in place to replace him to appease the tribal masses

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 21st, 2022, 12:58 pm

Public servants, hush ollour kant, keep voting LFD RFD PNM and expect better :roll:
On zr, while he could be overbearing with his "red government" nonsense, a year :shock: is just the result of a sour loss of a dick measuring contest gone wrong for a mod. Kinda like the Speaker and Saddam standoff, where you exercise your power inordinately, simply because you can, and egged on and aided by pantymen like BeHinds, or Tokesy in this instance.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » May 21st, 2022, 10:15 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:all supporters of zoom

gather at the old caroni sugar factory tomorrow at 11am to show your support.
Vat 19 rum and cane juice will be provided

folding tables/chairs and dominoes will also be provided (zooms favourite past time)

just bring your old time family racist stories and you will fit right in.

Which one? St. Madeline? Reform? Couva?

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » May 22nd, 2022, 6:39 am

#freezoom 2022

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 22nd, 2022, 8:14 am

Rovin wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:

Duane?

I begging for the man.

Max

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i cant recall seeing u ever cuss up anybody here on tuner buh da man look fuh dat

all pee nm public servants shud make do with no pay increase & anytime they hadda pay fuh sumtin doh beatop & proudly say ... "GREAT IS D PNM !!!"

Boy....lol!! He was the greatest pee on dem supporter now he concerned?? Nah nah

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 22nd, 2022, 1:44 pm

Zoom,

You back yet?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 22nd, 2022, 1:46 pm

MaxPower wrote:Zoom,

You back yet?
Max,

He still in time out

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 24th, 2022, 6:45 am

Good morning Mods.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 24th, 2022, 6:57 am

MaxPower wrote:Good morning Mods.

Ah hearing you izza mod and is you who ban Zoom. A mod say so eh.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 24th, 2022, 6:59 am

bluefete wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Good morning Mods.

Ah hearing you izza mod and is you who ban Zoom. A mod say so eh.
Nah , Max is just a modarse

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”