Forums

Gas station etiquette

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Gas station etiquette

Postby S_2NR » May 13th, 2022, 2:06 pm

maj. tom wrote:I fill up at a gas station that still operates with attendants to avoid all this nonsense. I am a very loyal customer. There are a few still out there. I not telling where.

i prefer fill my own gas because i not handing my card to nobody to swipe.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 13th, 2022, 2:30 pm

S_2NR wrote:
maj. tom wrote:I fill up at a gas station that still operates with attendants to avoid all this nonsense. I am a very loyal customer. There are a few still out there. I not telling where.

i prefer fill my own gas because i not handing my card to nobody to swipe.

they should have portable machines they can bring to your car

Syberfraggle
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Syberfraggle » May 13th, 2022, 2:49 pm

IMG_7985.JPG

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 13th, 2022, 2:57 pm

^^^^ :shock:

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » May 13th, 2022, 3:28 pm

Syberfraggle wrote:IMG_7985.JPG

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » May 13th, 2022, 3:34 pm

Nothing wrong with staying at the pump for change, its the jacks who go to the convenience store and take their damn time when people waiting who are a problem

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » May 13th, 2022, 3:41 pm

Fill your gas, park at the station then go browse the retail store!
hustla_ambition101 wrote:Nothing wrong with staying at the pump for change, its the jacks who go to the convenience store and take their damn time when people waiting who are a problem

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » May 13th, 2022, 3:51 pm

I've been at Peakes, Medford, Harkness and NP Preysal and I've experienced that after using your cc and there is no receipt, the cashier had trouble "locating" the transaction especially when you leave the pump and another car pulls up thereafter and starts to fill-up.

To avoid any mishap for me and the other customer, I would leave my car and signal to the person behind that I'm going for the receipt. I've never encountered anyone who had a problem with that. When I reach the cashier, I sometimes wait in line like everybody else to get the print.

Recently I drove up to the cashier by Preysal and collected my receipt but the security on duty was not pleased with this and sometimes there are no free parking spots around so try and understand the situation first before assaulting your horn and everyone's ears and perhaps have some more patience. No one goes to a gas station to lime and have a good time. Just have some patience and the transaction would be over.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 13th, 2022, 4:02 pm

agent007 wrote:I've been at Peakes, Medford, Harkness and NP Preysal and I've experienced that after using your cc and there is no receipt, the cashier had trouble "locating" the transaction especially when you leave the pump and another car pulls up thereafter and starts to fill-up.

To avoid any mishap for me and the other customer, I would leave my car and signal to the person behind that I'm going for the receipt. I've never encountered anyone who had a problem with that. When I reach the cashier, I sometimes wait in line like everybody else to get the print.

Recently I drove up to the cashier by Preysal and collected my receipt but the security on duty was not pleased with this and sometimes there are no free parking spots around so try and understand the situation first before assaulting your horn and everyone's ears and perhaps have some more patience. No one goes to a gas station to lime and have a good time. Just have some patience and the transaction would be over.

You've never been to Unipet in McBean haven't you? Level beer selection, and Royal Castle is enough for some men.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 13th, 2022, 4:05 pm

Fellas allyuh don’t let these petty gas station issues sour allyuh.

This is T&T and allyuh should be going to pump gas and expecting these issues. This is the culture.

Makes no sense beating up over a backward system in a backward country.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » May 13th, 2022, 4:08 pm

De dragon, lol yes...Mc Bean is Harkness ent? Usually what happens is the Royal Castlers and store patrons would go to the parking lot opposite when they don't see any free spots. Also, the cashier is literally right there so it easy to collect receipt and press out quick!

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 13th, 2022, 4:43 pm

agent007 wrote:De dragon, lol yes...Mc Bean is Harkness ent? Usually what happens is the Royal Castlers and store patrons would go to the parking lot opposite when they don't see any free spots. Also, the cashier is literally right there so it easy to collect receipt and press out quick!

RC there have drive through as well

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 13th, 2022, 5:28 pm

Here ya go.
Screenshot_20220513-172811_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220513-172652_Facebook.jpg

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 13th, 2022, 5:44 pm

hustla_ambition101 wrote:Nothing wrong with staying at the pump for change, its the jacks who go to the convenience store and take their damn time when people waiting who are a problem

some places like Richmond st only have cashier in the store.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 13th, 2022, 6:05 pm

agent007 wrote:I've been at Peakes, Medford, Harkness and NP Preysal and I've experienced that after using your cc and there is no receipt, the cashier had trouble "locating" the transaction especially when you leave the pump and another car pulls up thereafter and starts to fill-up.

jes a lil side troll here : about 13-15yrs ago by medford compound used to have rel soundclash on a saturday night ... it was a big flick back then, plenty raj & kwame soundboys used to be there, i admit i went a couple times to spectate with frens who beg me to go ... :oops: ..... :lol:

imagine after 1am u leaving & rides now pulling up & setting up for hard pong as if that time was normal fuh dat .... :lol: .... i hear some of dem used to remain til sunrise .... until when it got like a carshow & go overboard, nearby residents started complaining, i hear police used to pass & rough up man to stop it

d soundclash moved to d caroni swamp entrance carpark for a couple wks then i hear gunmen pass a time & rob some of dem guys so dat was d end of dat .....

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » May 13th, 2022, 6:18 pm

Syberfraggle wrote:
IMG_7985.JPG
Ayeeeeeeee

Dedddddddddddddddddd

kamakazi
punchin NOS

Postby kamakazi » May 13th, 2022, 8:08 pm

I go and wash my hands after as well... Cause a diesel pump is a diesel pump

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » May 13th, 2022, 10:59 pm

Syberfraggle wrote:IMG_7985.JPG

LMAO

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » May 13th, 2022, 11:41 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Here ya go.

I wonder if the insurance companies underwriting those vehicles know what going on here.

Nexus
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Nexus » May 14th, 2022, 11:41 am

Allyuh never experience ah driver that see the whole line of cars waiting for the pumps and as a car pull off from the top one, proceeds to jump the line!

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » May 14th, 2022, 12:18 pm

Nexus wrote:Allyuh never experience ah driver that see the whole line of cars waiting for the pumps and as a car pull off from the top one, proceeds to jump the line!

All the FREAKING time!

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 14th, 2022, 12:18 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:

I wonder if the insurance companies underwriting those vehicles know what going on here.
Yes they do.

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » May 14th, 2022, 1:06 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:

Yes they do.

good news for once

Mercenary
Riding on 18's

Postby Mercenary » May 14th, 2022, 1:37 pm

rich people in here , putting gas n ting

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 14th, 2022, 3:23 pm

Mercenary wrote:rich people in here , putting gas n ting

Fighting n ting

Line long n ting

Paying with credit card n ting

Buying premium n ting

Trinis need to stop fighting for where they are in the gas station line and focus on where they are as a country in the Caribbean. The backward culture and lazy attitude does NOT warrant Trinis making noise in a line. The people responsible for keeping back the line are just as inefficient as the ones waiting so Trinis need to zip it.

The citizens of this country must do better.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » May 14th, 2022, 6:16 pm

also

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » May 14th, 2022, 6:20 pm

Nexus wrote:Allyuh never experience ah driver that see the whole line of cars waiting for the pumps and as a car pull off from the top one, proceeds to jump the line!
AD wagan man cut line and squeeze me in Duncan np a time. Scrape my bumper pushing thru too. When he 'oman in de back seat see me climb out and watching he decide to pull off. Police(who deal with me just that morning) was passing same time and see me watching damage, tell me jump een, and we find him down by cross np in line. 52yo Kerwin J of pville feel he de get away. Benn dat!

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » May 15th, 2022, 6:56 am

Ladies & gentlemen, on this early Sunday morning, I am asking you all to please do me a favor.

learn what is driving etiquette, and please practice it while on the nation's roadways at all times.

thank you in advance

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » May 15th, 2022, 7:05 am

The best gas station is St. Christopher's, no etiquette issues at all

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » May 15th, 2022, 7:17 am

eliteauto wrote:The best gas station is St. Christopher's, no etiquette issues at all

The smaller the gas station usually the worse things are

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”