Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: Stuart Young on CNN's Quest

Postby zoom rader » May 12th, 2022, 1:23 pm

sMASH wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:He trying to paint a picture for the americans.....

to what end? they only need us for lng, and to keep venezuela from linking hard with iran et al

zoom rader wrote:The avg red government voter don't understand Nat gas pricing and the lies being told

ey, look pnm say we boomin on cnn!!!! leff foot ritttte foot.

matters not what they understand, the man went cnn to campaign for local elections. and say, doh mind fuel price high, and we getting cost push inflation, tings going good. vote for we!
It's level lies been told on our oil and gas reserves.

Idiots like Redman and habit7 all tried to prove me wrong and failed. Most of government and independent oil reviews are all doctored. Its pure lies.

The red government purposely kept the figures down to create a false recession. They used this opportunity to tote money out and screw the forex. There is a reason for keeping trini in red and its not to benefit the citizen.

Trinidad has 0.75billions of barrels of oil but they refuse to optimise it. Tons of Wells are capped. A few leases are sold to operators in the catch arse areas to pump oil. That's just for windows dressing.

Lies , lies and more lies

would capping it off, to sell off the rights to private independent extractors, like what they going to do with np gas stations, would that be a possibility ?
if av worked so well once, why not do it a thousand times over?
It's a strategy that they use time and time again. Down play an item as not good then sell on the cheap. The buyer will them sell at a higher cost. They do this in land transactions.

When the refinery is sold and put in to operation then these Wells will suddenly start to produce or a major find from an old well.

Games , games and more games

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 12th, 2022, 1:24 pm

It worse than I thought.Stuart lies to himself first,then believes the lie.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » May 12th, 2022, 1:28 pm

Basically he saying that we should only read Asha javeed articles

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 12th, 2022, 1:51 pm

timelapse wrote:It worse than I thought.Stuart lies to himself first,then believes the lie.

:lol: :lol:

ey, dais de man that live on national tv, told a regional economist, that levying is not borrowing. economist face squinge one time.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 12th, 2022, 2:47 pm

sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:It worse than I thought.Stuart lies to himself first,then believes the lie.

ey, dais de man that live on national tv, told a regional economist, that levying is not borrowing. economist face squinge one time.
Thats the times we live in.
"The camera will make you God"
- Marilyn Manson

Trinispougla
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Trinispougla » May 12th, 2022, 3:33 pm

zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:

to what end? they only need us for lng, and to keep venezuela from linking hard with iran et al

zoom rader wrote:The avg red government voter don't understand Nat gas pricing and the lies being told

matters not what they understand, the man went cnn to campaign for local elections. and say, doh mind fuel price high, and we getting cost push inflation, tings going good. vote for we!

Idiots like Redman and habit7 all tried to prove me wrong and failed. Most of government and independent oil reviews are all doctored. Its pure lies.

The red government purposely kept the figures down to create a false recession. They used this opportunity to tote money out and screw the forex. There is a reason for keeping trini in red and its not to benefit the citizen.

Trinidad has 0.75billions of barrels of oil but they refuse to optimise it. Tons of Wells are capped. A few leases are sold to operators in the catch arse areas to pump oil. That's just for windows dressing.

dude......you think Young appearing on CNN is the first exposure European leaders have had to TTO as an alternative source of ammonia and natural gas.?? Last month the Energy minister of Portugal was signaling to EU leaders that TTO is an alternative source of LNG and Ammonia....along with Nigeria.
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/portugal-says-europe-must-cut-use-russian-gas-however-difficult-2022-03-16/

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 12th, 2022, 3:42 pm

boy she has proven to be not the sharpest pencil on the block

Mmoney607 wrote:Basically he saying that we should only read Asha javeed articles

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 12th, 2022, 5:09 pm

Trinispougla wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:

dude......you think Young appearing on CNN is the first exposure European leaders have had to TTO as an alternative source of ammonia and natural gas.?? Last month the Energy minister of Portugal was signaling to EU leaders that TTO is an alternative source of LNG and Ammonia....along with Nigeria.
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/portugal-says-europe-must-cut-use-russian-gas-however-difficult-2022-03-16/
It's the blatant lies that have been told to the not so bright red government voter. Those of us who work in energy know better.

Remember when when they played games and staved Pt Lisas for gas, stating there is a shortage ?

How come gas available now?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 12th, 2022, 5:09 pm

pugboy wrote:boy she has proven to be not the sharpest pencil on the block

Mmoney607 wrote:Basically he saying that we should only read Asha javeed articles
The red government mattress

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 12th, 2022, 5:09 pm

Goebbels and dem hadda realize that not every audience is the dummies at Balisier House, Woodford Square, or Piggott's Corner. I'm sure Quest must have at least thought after the interview "who put this kant in charge of energy there?"
People, other than those who had to recuse themselves a total of 210 times, certainly don't have it pretty good. We also certainly DO NOT have FOUR LNG Trains, but hey Goebbsy is prolly the honest Chinee to Roundy's Indo.
Also when trying to use terms, use them correctly. The term is punching above your weight, not "belt" It's inconceivable that when there is a gas curtailment THIS VERY FACKING MINUTE in Pt. Lisas, this gigantic useless kant, could be talking about ramping up gas production for Europe.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 12th, 2022, 5:25 pm

they go install compressors to boost up the output of the declining wells

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 12th, 2022, 5:52 pm

pugboy wrote:they go install compressors to boost up the output of the declining wells

They go hook it up to the shiet dey does talk, and use the methane. :roll:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 12th, 2022, 6:48 pm

biogas!!!

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 12th, 2022, 8:43 pm

De Dragon wrote:Goebbels and dem hadda realize that not every audience is the dummies at Balisier House, Woodford Square, or Piggott's Corner. I'm sure Quest must have at least thought after the interview "who put this kant in charge of energy there?"
People, other than those who had to recuse themselves a total of 210 times, certainly don't have it pretty good. We also certainly DO NOT have FOUR LNG Trains, but hey Goebbsy is prolly the honest Chinee to Roundy's Indo.
Also when trying to use terms, use them correctly. The term is punching above your weight, not "belt" It's inconceivable that when there is a gas curtailment THIS VERY FACKING MINUTE in Pt. Lisas, this gigantic useless kant, could be talking about ramping up gas production for Europe.
But we have eliteauto-tuntun that believe every word from him and bailiser whore house

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 12th, 2022, 8:45 pm

De Dragon wrote:
pugboy wrote:they go install compressors to boost up the output of the declining wells

They go hook it up to the shiet dey does talk, and use the methane. :roll:
It's the blatant lies that have been told to the not so bright red government voter. Those of us who work in energy know better.

Remember when when they played games and staved Pt Lisas for gas, stating there is a shortage ?

Trinispougla
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Trinispougla » May 13th, 2022, 8:26 am

zoom rader wrote:
Trinispougla wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:

homie you are saying a developed country in the EU doesn't know what's going on in TTO..........Yuh living in the days of Eniac and Fortran or what? I trust international experts for one simple reason........they are free of the political toxicity that seems to seep out of this country's pores...........those "experts" you say who know better could well be as objective as you

Trinispougla
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Trinispougla » May 13th, 2022, 9:28 am

Trinispougla wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Trinispougla wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:

homie you are saying a developed country in the EU doesn't know what's going on in TTO..........Yuh living in the days of Eniac and Fortran or what? Yuh think these ppl doh have consulates here? I trust international experts for one simple reason........they are free of the political toxicity that seems to seep out of this country's pores...........those "experts" you say who know better could well be as objective as you

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 13th, 2022, 9:58 am

It comes as no surprise that once again the Chief Editor of the Business Guardian would use his article in that newpaper to continue what is obviously some petty, but ill informed, personal vendetta in an attempt to mislead readers.

Today’s personalized article by the individual states that I mislead viewers in an interview on CNN International earlier this week. The author spends a lot of his time attacking efforts being made by the Government, and in particular, myself, as we engage in negotiations and also initiatives that we cannot as yet provide the details on due to the sensitive and confidential nature of same.

I am compelled to refute the author’s shallow and ignorant attempts to create a narrative that I lied or mislead viewers during the said CNN International interview. Ironically, the Business Guardian quotes what I said and it is immediately seen that everything that I said is true and accurate. I said that Trinidad and Tobago has capacity to process additional natural gas into both LNG and Ammonia and therefore we can assist global dilemmas in these areas. We have available capacity.

This particular author and the UNC opposition are fortunately no part of the many negotiations and conversations that have been taking place on behalf of Trinidad and Tobago all aimed at securing the natural gas future of Trinidad and Tobago. However, their destructive self serving narratives must not be allowed to occupy productive space as we continue to fight to promote and build Trinidad and Tobago.

The short sightedness and personal nature of this author’s misinformed article today is based on wrong assumptions by the author and I refute his suggestion that anything I carefully said on CNN was incorrect. Trinidad and Tobago does have immediate available capacity in LNG, Ammonia and Methanol production which is exactly what I said.

I assure the people of Trinidad and Tobago without fear of truthful contradiction that the government, and I, as Minister of Energy and Energy Industries and Minister in the Office of the Prime Minister are working assiduously to secure the continued productivity of our energy sector which hopefully will include increased production.

Along this journey there will be those who will try to distract and even derail these efforts by printing false information and even defamatory narratives this will not distract me from my work and task.

Stuart R. Young, M.P.

Minister of Energy and Energy Industries and Minister in the Office of the Prime Minister

May 12, 2022

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 13th, 2022, 12:34 pm

Kanty Goebbels keeps digging his dotish lying hole deeper. He was asked about natural gas specifically, so in addition to a useless geography lesson, he LIED about us being able to increase LNG production. No one asked your dotish, awkward arse about ammonia or methanol. It's like someone saying their hungry, and you offering them a brick

Trinispougla
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Trinispougla » May 13th, 2022, 5:29 pm

De Dragon wrote:Kanty Goebbels keeps digging his dotish lying hole deeper. He was asked about natural gas specifically, so in addition to a useless geography lesson, he LIED about us being able to increase LNG production. No one asked your dotish, awkward arse about ammonia or methanol. It's like someone saying their hungry, and you offering them a brick

you need to listen to the interview again sir......he said that LNG production can be increased to PRE-PANDEMIC levels. You are assuming that he means 2008 levels when gas production was at its peak. Didn't mean that at all. Remember production took a big hit on already mature fields due to a pandemic that crippled oil and gas prices so it is only natural that the gas companies limited production(as they did everywhere) and production fell.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 13th, 2022, 6:01 pm

Trinispougla wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Kanty Goebbels keeps digging his dotish lying hole deeper. He was asked about natural gas specifically, so in addition to a useless geography lesson, he LIED about us being able to increase LNG production. No one asked your dotish, awkward arse about ammonia or methanol. It's like someone saying their hungry, and you offering them a brick

you need to listen to the interview again sir......he said that LNG production can be increased to PRE-PANDEMIC levels. You are assuming that he means 2008 levels when gas production was at its peak. Didn't mean that at all. Remember production took a big hit on already mature fields due to a pandemic that crippled oil and gas prices so it is only natural that the gas companies limited production(as they did everywhere) and production fell.

i dont think lng production/ nat gas extraction was affected by the pandemic. if it was affected it was by operations of the various companies, or the productivity of the feilds.
the companies staffing were affected by the pandemic, but they mitigated that.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 13th, 2022, 6:54 pm

so how much we paid for this interview?

Trinispougla
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Trinispougla » May 13th, 2022, 7:27 pm

sMASH wrote:
Trinispougla wrote:

i dont think lng production/ nat gas extraction was affected by the pandemic. if it was affected it was by operations of the various companies, or the productivity of the feilds.

well opinions and facts are two distinct things chief
The government will encourage further development over the next 12 months with licensing rounds for deepwater, shallow-water and onshore acreage, he said.
Gas production was running at 3.62 Bcf/d in March 2020, but has since fallen because of a pandemic-induced decline in demand. Output 2.81 Bcf/d in the first quarter of 2021 was down by 18.7pc year on year.

https://www.argusmedia.com/en/news/2223239-trinidad-aims-for-precovid-gas-levels-by-2022

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 13th, 2022, 7:55 pm

Trinispougla wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Trinispougla wrote:

The government will encourage further development over the next 12 months with licensing rounds for deepwater, shallow-water and onshore acreage, he said.
Gas production was running at 3.62 Bcf/d in March 2020, but has since fallen because of a pandemic-induced decline in demand. Output 2.81 Bcf/d in the first quarter of 2021 was down by 18.7pc year on year.

https://www.argusmedia.com/en/news/2223239-trinidad-aims-for-precovid-gas-levels-by-2022

"pandemic INDUCED DECLINE IN DEMAND"
'DECLINE IN DEMAND' - people didint buy as much, so it had extra
'pandemic induced' - the pandemic reduced the demand, as people was home, not working, businesses shut down,

so, if pandemic reduced demand, then there would be surplus... surplus meaning there is gas that isnt used, so gas available.

if there is gas available, then why didnt train 1 get that extra gas?

ur saying that pandemic affected the demand, but not the supply. what i am saying is, the pandemic affected the staffing at the offshore companies, but they were able to mitigate it and keep production up, thus the supply didnt get affected by the effects on the pandemic on staffing. if there were shortfalls of supply, it was not due to staffing, it was due to equpment.

we did NOT suffer 'pandemic induced decline in demand' because we have a WHOLLLLLE train down, cause there WAS NOT ENOUGH SUPPLY OF GAS.

wheel and come again, and come good when u challenging my opinion.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 13th, 2022, 8:01 pm

pugboy wrote:so how much we paid for this interview?
I sure it was more than the 40k we spent on the call to trump

Trinispougla
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Trinispougla » May 13th, 2022, 8:19 pm

sMASH wrote:
Trinispougla wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Trinispougla wrote:

"pandemic INDUCED DECLINE IN DEMAND"
'DECLINE IN DEMAND' - people didint buy as much, so it had extra
'pandemic induced' - the pandemic reduced the demand, as people was home, not working, businesses shut down,

so, if pandemic reduced demand, then there would be surplus... surplus meaning there is gas that isnt used, so gas available.

if there is gas available, then why didnt train 1 get that extra gas?

ur saying that pandemic affected the demand, but not the supply. what i am saying is, the pandemic affected the staffing at the offshore companies, but they were able to mitigate it and keep production up, thus the supply didnt get affected by the effects on the pandemic on staffing. if there were shortfalls of supply, it was not due to staffing, it was due to equpment.

we did NOT suffer 'pandemic induced decline in demand' because we have a WHOLLLLLE train down, cause there WAS NOT ENOUGH SUPPLY OF GAS.

wheel and come again, and come good when u challenging my opinion.

I need to explain demand and supply to you too? jeez. Patnas.....if demand is low, if countries, such as the main ones we export to: the Chile's, the US etc.....if they have little or no demand for gas, then producers are going to hold or maintain their business. Proof that entire essay is rubbish is that as soon countries started to end their lockdowns(not TTO of course). demand for gas went up and their was a massive increase in production between November 2021 and January 2022.........and i fully expect the next quarterly report to be similar because there is a war in Eastern Europe that has caused commodity prices to explode. Like i said, you are mistaking an increase in NG production with a return to 2008 levels., Natural gas production has been falling since 2009, the fields are mature and which is why the GORTT has arranged with Shell and the Venezuelan government to develop our side of the Manatee field. Unfortunately for us, first gas from that field is expected in 2025. It would have been wonderful if it could have happened now with gas prices at their current levels. That is why Young's words were pre-pandemic levels

https://guardian.co.tt/business/massive-increase-in-tts-natural-gas-production-6.2.1473877.e66b5eede2

There has been a massive increase in the country’s natural gas production between last year November and January 2022. Oil production is also on the rise with an increase of about 1,500 barrels of oil per day over the three-month period.

The Ministry of Energy has not released any production figures since last November, almost four months ago, but the Business Guardian has gotten access to the figures and can today report that natural gas production moved from an average of 2.344 billion standard cubic feet per day (bscf/d) to 2.893 bscf/d in January 2022.

The increase of more than 500 million standard cubic feet per day (mmscf/d) of gas represents a growth of over 23 percent in the two-month period and could not come at a better for the country as it occurred when globally natural gas prices have been high and near record prices for several petrochemical products.

[url]
https://www.bnamericas.com/en/news/trinidad-gas-output-inches-up-as-industry-lays-out-stimulus-plan
[/url]
Latest numbers from Trinidad and Tobago’s energy ministry show a recent uptick in natural gas production although output continues well below historical levels.

Production in January grew for a second consecutive month to 81.4Mm3/d but slid 4% year-on-year to a record low for the month.

BPTT was the principal gas producer in the first month of 2022, accounting for 48% of output, followed by Shell (22%), BHP (13.7%) and EOG (12.2%).

The bulk of gas went to the production of methanol (21%) and ammonia (18%), and power generation

Which brings me back to my first point above

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 13th, 2022, 8:54 pm

^^ 'output continues to be well below historical levels'

the output inthe past was only able to barely meet the LOCAL demand.

train 1 wasnt down cause people wasnting buying lng, so it didnt make sense running the plant.
train 1 was down cause there wasnt gas for it to run.. plants on pt lisas had supply issues, as there wasnt gas to go around. train1 being down, eased up that supply limitation.

GLOBALLY, there was a reduction in demands, so there would be surplus globally. but LOCALLY, we had more DEMAND than supply.

the reason why rowley tell NGS to fund the train1 tar, was to have it ready for gas to liquify. and that was after, bg/bp/shell whoever, told the govt, WE NOT SPENDING MONEY ON THE TAR CAUSE IT DONT HAVE GAS TO SUPPLY IT TO RUN TO MAKE BACK THE MONEY... SO WE LEAVING IT TF DOWN.
and when the TAR complete, the platn still down, cause WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH GAS TO SUPPLY LOCAL DEMAND.

the global reduction in demand only affected the prices the gas was sold at, but we still had more demand than supply.

Trinispougla
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Trinispougla » May 13th, 2022, 9:34 pm

sMASH wrote:^^ 'output continues to be well below historical levels'

train 1 wasnt down cause people wasnting buying lng, so it didnt make sense running the plant.
train 1 was down cause there wasnt gas for it to run.. plants on pt lisas had supply issues, as there wasnt gas to go around. train1 being down, eased up that supply limitation.

GLOBALLY, there was a reduction in demands, so there would be surplus globally. but LOCALLY, we had more DEMAND than supply.

the reason why rowley tell NGS to fund the train1 tar, was to have it ready for gas to liquify. and that was after, bg/bp/shell whoever, told the govt, WE NOT SPENDING MONEY ON THE TAR CAUSE IT DONT HAVE GAS TO SUPPLY IT TO RUN TO MAKE BACK THE MONEY... SO WE LEAVING IT TF DOWN.
and when the TAR complete, the platn still down, cause WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH GAS TO SUPPLY LOCAL DEMAND.

the global reduction in demand only affected the prices the gas was sold at, but we still had more demand than supply.

rubbish.....at the end of 2020, NGC were faced with volumes in excess of demand because off plant shut downs and a general scaling down of industrial activities as a result of Covid. They would be billed for their upstream obligations still. Long story short, the money spent of Train 1 was for maintenance in the hope that the said gas that was not used as a result of the pandemic would find a use that would be beneficial to the economy. Unfortunately, it didn't work out. But the maintenance of train 1 was not simply for a short term situation of downstreamers not needing gas. Trinidad is assured of gas from the manatee field. Potentially also the dragon field if Venezuela is welcomed back into the international community. And possibly if deep water bids prove successful. Potentially Trinidad is in the LNG business for a long time to come. And you have to make preparations for that. Gas production has been low since 2014, even though at the time we were told it was a maintenance issue, which proved to be untrue. But there is assured Natural gas in the future.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 13th, 2022, 9:38 pm

why it didnt work out?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 14th, 2022, 2:57 am

Trinispougla wrote:
sMASH wrote:^^ 'output continues to be well below historical levels'

rubbish.....at the end of 2020, NGC were faced with volumes in excess of demand because off plant shut downs and a general scaling down of industrial activities as a result of Covid. They would be billed for their upstream obligations still. Long story short, the money spent of Train 1 was for maintenance in the hope that the said gas that was not used as a result of the pandemic would find a use that would be beneficial to the economy. Unfortunately, it didn't work out. But the maintenance of train 1 was not simply for a short term situation of downstreamers not needing gas. Trinidad is assured of gas from the manatee field. Potentially also the dragon field if Venezuela is welcomed back into the international community. And possibly if deep water bids prove successful. Potentially Trinidad is in the LNG business for a long time to come. And you have to make preparations for that. Gas production has been low since 2014, even though at the time we were told it was a maintenance issue, which proved to be untrue. But there is assured Natural gas in the future.
The return of Redman or another red government whoring blogger .

You kants are easy to spot spreading mis truths

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”