Missing toddlers found dead - 2nd tragedy for the year

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Missing toddlers found dead - 2nd tragedy for the year

Postby redmanjp » May 10th, 2022, 12:05 pm

https://newsday.co.tt/2022/05/09/massiv ... n-toddler/

A MASSIVE search, spanning over six hours, was under way on Monday for two-year-old Kimani Francis, who disappeared from his home at 10th Street, Techier Village, Point Fortin at 10 am.

Newsday understands that ordinary citizens joined in the search alongside police officers with tracker dogs, a National Security helicopter, drones, and members of several hunters' and hikers' groups.

A river near the toddler's home was searched extensively, as well as the Heritage field in Guapo.

But up to press time the child was still unaccounted for.

https://newsday.co.tt/2022/05/10/village-searches-as-kimani-2-disappears-from-point-fortin-home/

When the sun came down on Monday, the massive search for missing two-year-old Point Fortin resident Kimani "Mani" Francis was not hampered.

Instead, the search groups, which included scores of villagers, pitched a tent in a forested area and installed floodlights to camp and search overnight.

Kimani walked out of the family’s home at Tenth Street Extension in Techier Village at around 10 am. He was barefoot and wearing only a disposable diaper.

The toddler lives with his mother Kimberly Charles, 22, and extended family, including his grandmother, great-grand mother and an aunt. The boy’s father, Emmanuel Francis, lives in Guapo, on the outskirts of Point Fortin.

The police got a call from someone who saw the child alone about a half mile from his home in a deserted area on a road in the Guapo district. The road connects Techier Village to Gonzales Village in Guapo.

The police asked the person to follow the child. However, the person claimed to have lost sight of the child.

The police immediately went to the house to verify the information, and it was only then that the boy’s relatives became aware of his disappearance.

Relatives declined to speak to media personnel.

The child’s mother, who is unemployed, told the police she was writing a resume on her phone. The child was eating a banana. His vest was dirty and she changed it. Minutes later, the police came to her home and told her about his disappearance.

As news of the disappearance spread, scores of villagers, including women and children, came out to search.

Point Fortin MP Kennedy Richards, Point Fortin Mayor Saleema Thomas, the NGOs Search and Rescue Team and Hard Grounds joined the police and fire officers and soldiers.

Without hesitation, villagers went into murky waters in nearby rivers to search.

The search groups also used tracker dogs, a National Security Ministry helicopter and drones.

Many of the villagers said they "just came to help" and did not know the child or family personally.

The mayor told Newsday the disappearance was heart-wrenching.

Thomas, the mother of three, said she was overwhelmed by the response of villagers.

She called on the community, and by extension the country, to support the cause in whatever way they can by sharing the child’s images on social media.

"This way people can be on the lookout. I am asking the public to use what is already out there to support the safe return of the children."

The MP said the villagers alone comprised 100-plus.

"The numbers are great. The Minister of National Security is aware of what is taking place here," he said.

Many villages said they were baffled by the circumstances of the disappearance.

Investigations are ongoing.

https://newsday.co.tt/2022/05/10/heartbreak-as-little-kimani-is-found-dead/

THE 24-hour search for two-year-old Kimani Francis ended in tears and sorrow with the confirmation that his body was found at around 11.05 am on Tuesday.

The search, which began on Monday shortly after he was reported missing from his Tenth Street, Techier Village home at 10 am, never really ended, as teams comprising villagers, hunters, hikers and members of the boy's family, set up camp and continued to search for him during the night.

All of their efforts proved to be in vain when his body was, according to sources, found in an oilfield near his Techier Village home. Various posts on social media, however, have stated the child's body was found in the Guapo river. The police are currently at the scene.
Last edited by redmanjp on December 12th, 2022, 7:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: Missing 2 year old found dead

Postby Les Bain » May 10th, 2022, 12:11 pm

Wife was keeping up with the updates. Very upsetting case. Though 'cooking witness' is drawing heat, how TF could his mother be unaware he was missing?

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » May 10th, 2022, 12:16 pm

I hope the circumstances doesn't play out to be as fishy as it appears.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » May 10th, 2022, 12:17 pm

Someee eh right...

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 10th, 2022, 12:18 pm

Execute the parents and those who were supposed to be responsible for the death of this child.

It’s time to make an example and put a stop to this nonsense.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » May 10th, 2022, 12:21 pm

RIP kiddo.

Society failed to look out for you.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 10th, 2022, 12:23 pm

So this baby had time walk out the house with nobody knowing, stranger see him and call police, police have time to show up to house despite the usual slow response and nobody in the house still didnt know the child missing?

no barriers to stop a toddler from walking out the house and u not supervising the child? nah man. :roll:

rip lil one :(
Last edited by redmanjp on May 10th, 2022, 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » May 10th, 2022, 12:24 pm

sigh. sleep easy, child.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 10th, 2022, 12:27 pm

MaxPower wrote:Execute the parents and those who were supposed to be responsible for the death of this child.

It’s time to make an example and put a stop to this nonsense.
X3000

Lock up the mother who only knew her child was missing only after the police notified her of such. Gross negligence.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 10th, 2022, 12:41 pm

"Neighbor" was interviewed and explained her side of the story. Seems that the papers didn't give her full account and social media went all in. According to her:

- She moved into the area recently
- She has an health issue so not that mobile
- She didn't know who the child mother was
- When the child was first sighted, he was already at a distance.
- She was on the phone with police while looking for the child.
- Her husband joined in the search some minutes later.
- Police responded promptly but could not find the child either.

RIP little one.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 10th, 2022, 12:42 pm

redmanjp wrote:So this baby had time walk out the house with nobody knowing, stranger see him and call police, police have time to show up to house despite the usual slow response and nobody in the house still didnt know the child missing?

no barriers to stop a toddler from walking out the house and u not supervising the child? nah man. :roll:

rip lil one :(

Exactly. I don't even let my dogs out the yard and they like to climb and dig out so how hard it is to secure a two year old and you didn't even know you missing a child till the cops came to say he missing. Lifetime jail for negligence. And people have the audacity to blame the neighbor who saw him and not the parent smh

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 10th, 2022, 12:45 pm

Saw this going viral:

https://www.facebook.com/anthonyskilly. ... 2680512093

NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO AGREE AND UNDERSTAND BUT I RESPECT THAT......

GOOD DAY GUYS JUST TO CLEAR THE AIR ON THIS MATTER WITH THE "NEIGHBOR" THATS BEING BLAMED IN RESPECT TO THE MISSING 2YR OLD......

Now look at the map and tell me if she was wrong for going after the child and calling the police while she tried to catch up to him instead of going to call his mom 1st....

She was in her kitchen when she spotted him heading down the stretch....

Would it have made sense to go call the mom 1st then go for the child? ..... I dont think so

Do you guys see that distance from the house to where she possibly sighted him in the road?

Now think about this had she went to the parents home 1st as many suggested wouldn't it have been possible to loose the chance of seeing what direction he went in?

Keep in mind she's has a lot of size so we can't say exactly how agile/athletic she is in terms of keeping up with a 2yr old who has gotten a good head start.

Also keep in mind some cleaners in the area working for heritage maintaining the grass passed him on the stretch they went left at the junction and he went right...

Me and none of them speak so don't even suggest I'm taking side ...........

I'm blaming whoever last went through the door and didn't close the gate ......and boy oh boy y'all gonna be more mad when..............

AND YES I LIVE IN THE BACK THERE ........

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » May 10th, 2022, 12:52 pm

People trying to pass as much blame around, the people responsible are the mother and whoever else was in their house at the time.

"writing a resume on her phone"
yeah okay

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » May 10th, 2022, 12:53 pm

Bess de neighbour de stay quiet yes... Stupess dotish trini social media cyats

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » May 10th, 2022, 1:24 pm

R.I.P to the family.. never a good thing to lose a child

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 10th, 2022, 1:40 pm

Didn't they search that river yesterday and found nothing??? it not making sense....

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 10th, 2022, 1:43 pm

like you implying an akiel chambers special here

hover11 wrote:Didn't they search that river yesterday and found nothing??? it not making sense....

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 10th, 2022, 1:51 pm

pugboy wrote:like you implying an akiel chambers special here

hover11 wrote:Didn't they search that river yesterday and found nothing??? it not making sense....
Cnc3 midday cap, said the body was found in an area repeatedly searched since yesterday. Could be it floated down. Could be it was dumped over night

We need a second autopsy to rule out pedophile and obeah ting.

The neighbor could be lying.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Missing 2 year old found dead

Postby MaxPower » May 10th, 2022, 2:17 pm

A baby’s life is lost due to the continued blatant irresponsibility of the general population.

You Trinis really are some or if not the most disgusting people on this planet.

I would say do better, but that along with everything else is hopeless.

I am calling on a public execution of the parents/guardians and all those involved.
Last edited by MaxPower on May 10th, 2022, 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 10th, 2022, 2:19 pm

MaxPower wrote:A baby’s life is lost due to the continued blatant irresponsibility of the general population.

You Trinis really are some or if not the most disgusting people on this planet.

I would say do better, but that along with everything else is hopeless.

I am calling on a public execution of the parents/guardians and all those involved.
X10000

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 10th, 2022, 2:20 pm

On another note, i want someone to tell me here what will be the outcome of this and long until this is forgotten.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 10th, 2022, 2:23 pm

MaxPower wrote:On another note, i want someone to tell me here what will be the outcome of this and long until this is forgotten.
Give it a week and it will be Forgotten like the divers

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 10th, 2022, 2:36 pm

since my bro in texas baby reach 6 months old he was thinking about baby proofing his home- your child shouldn't just be able to walk out BOTH your house AND your yard just so- even if u aren't paying attention for a few seconds (yes it happens) there should be a close off area where the child is.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 10th, 2022, 3:12 pm

Neighbour Of Missing Infant KIMANI CHARLES Speaks Out

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 10th, 2022, 3:35 pm

For something this serious, a professional should be interviewing the neighbor, not this illiterate clong.

I don’t blame the neighbor, she tried and did what she could.

The parents are more than likely ignorant and apart of the typical bad parenting society.

Someone should be cutting their irresponsible ass all now.

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » May 10th, 2022, 3:42 pm

Child more independent than I was at 16.

fokhan_96
Riding on 17's

Postby fokhan_96 » May 10th, 2022, 3:43 pm

MaxPower wrote:On another note, i want someone to tell me here what will be the outcome of this and long until this is forgotten.
We await autopsy...

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » May 10th, 2022, 4:48 pm

Mom probably was on tik tok

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 10th, 2022, 5:21 pm

I am hearing some stuff that giving me chills in my bones. This may not be as simple as it looks.

Maybe RollingStock can verify or not - It is alleged that when the police gave the dogs the child's clothes, the first place they ran by was the neighbour. Then the neighbour allegedly said that she did not want anyone in her house without a warrant.

Plenty more in the mortar than the pestle.

Notwithstanding, the mother has to take ultimate responsibility for not knowing her toddler was missing.

The_Honourable wrote:Saw this going viral:

https://www.facebook.com/anthonyskilly. ... 2680512093

NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO AGREE AND UNDERSTAND BUT I RESPECT THAT......

GOOD DAY GUYS JUST TO CLEAR THE AIR ON THIS MATTER WITH THE "NEIGHBOR" THATS BEING BLAMED IN RESPECT TO THE MISSING 2YR OLD......

Now look at the map and tell me if she was wrong for going after the child and calling the police while she tried to catch up to him instead of going to call his mom 1st....

She was in her kitchen when she spotted him heading down the stretch....

Would it have made sense to go call the mom 1st then go for the child? ..... I dont think so

Do you guys see that distance from the house to where she possibly sighted him in the road?

Now think about this had she went to the parents home 1st as many suggested wouldn't it have been possible to loose the chance of seeing what direction he went in?

Keep in mind she's has a lot of size so we can't say exactly how agile/athletic she is in terms of keeping up with a 2yr old who has gotten a good head start.

Also keep in mind some cleaners in the area working for heritage maintaining the grass passed him on the stretch they went left at the junction and he went right...

Me and none of them speak so don't even suggest I'm taking side ...........

I'm blaming whoever last went through the door and didn't close the gate ......and boy oh boy y'all gonna be more mad when..............

AND YES I LIVE IN THE BACK THERE ........

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 10th, 2022, 5:30 pm

Just saw some footage of the locals.

Pretty much explains it all.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”