TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Progressive Democratic Patriots (PDP)... gone thru already?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Re: Progressive Democratic Patriots (PDP) land in Trinidad

Postby Redress10 » May 5th, 2022, 9:45 am

I feel Suzie lying. Doh ever buy this whole "life is good" then doing it out the goodness of their heart story when it comes to public servants. Politics is the most lucrative jobs most of them will ever have.

I feel Suzie and the family run back to overseas not because of safety but because of business failure etc. She tries to sound like she come from money but everything ppl say on this forum details a very normal family and not a well to do or wealthy family.

She tries to appear as if they are so well off but there are certainly red flags. Why would someone living comfortably in a place such as Holland for example yet be so focused on what happening in little ole TnT. People with money don't take frontline vocal roles. They simply fund the politics and operate in the background.

She pretending to be elitist yet could only partner up with what is the most grassroots of all the political parties is a huge contradiction. It shows the other parties would have done their research and know not to take her seriously.

I think she playing up to her fb audience but nothing of substance or significance living there.
Last edited by Redress10 on May 5th, 2022, 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » May 5th, 2022, 9:53 am

AbstractPoetic wrote:
bluefete wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:Really don't understand what all the beat up about . ANYBODY else putting themselves forward to challenge the leadership in this country. We complaining we don't like the present administration yet we don't want to give others a chance. Trinis are really a bunch of happy firetrucking ppl yes. Well vote for imburt and the geologist again they doing an EXCELLENT job so far :S

You're missing the point. We already have sheit, so even if unknown shiet presents itself for consideration, it's still, well sheit

THIS. I don't think people get it. I gave the PP a chance and lived to regret it. I should have known better given the cast of characters but I got caught up in wanting a change from the PNM and Manning.

While Tanie Kams and company did some good things on the surface, it is what they did in the darkness that created problems we are still trying to sort out today.

I see many asking about Suzette's qualifications. That is good. But what about the person with zero qualifications who would make a much better PM? Would we even give that person a chance? Don't think so!

Watson Duke is using a very interesting strategy in T&T. It is a good strategy that will give him traction down the road. How he ran the PSA will be how he will run the country if elected.

Ditto for Phillip Alexander who still has to give an account for all the monies which passed through his Jericho Project and the monies he got for the Expo back in 2000.

It is the reason why Kams and Rowley and company fight so hard to stay in office or hang on in opposition - that treasury has always been a magnet for big thieves.

What are your thoughts on Gary Griffith? I've been listening to some of his interviews on Power 102fm, and though he does appear to have an inflated sense of himself, his integrity does stand out to me.

Integrity.... Hahaha really... you read about the secret Police funded football scholarship for his son?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 5th, 2022, 10:07 am

Trinis logic :nobody else deserves a chance because they not squeaky clean as if we have such a high calibre of politicians to begin with.The bar is so high that only the geologist and Imbert good enough.

Trinis take what allya get come 2025 put PNM back in power and suck salt

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 5th, 2022, 11:00 am

Blaze d Chalice wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
When did she make anti-hindu racist statements? Will check her past posts or any references to it to verify.

I think these are the posts people beating up about.
I think she is rayshal, but I don't think either of these statements are rayshal.
Maybe condescending and/or insulting but not rayshal.

Nah these statements are not racial. Problem in T&T is that when someone targets a particular group within a race, said group will turn around and accuse you of being racist. With pnm for example, when Gary used the term cockroaches, we know is the criminal elements especially in crime hot spots, but pnm radio personalities swing it to say that he was racist against afro-trinidadians. We know with suzette's "yellow saffron flies" comment she means UNC supporters but the unc die-hards swing it as her being racist against indo-trinidadians.

It's the norm and will continue to be so.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 5th, 2022, 11:24 am

Gladiator wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:
bluefete wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:Really don't understand what all the beat up about . ANYBODY else putting themselves forward to challenge the leadership in this country. We complaining we don't like the present administration yet we don't want to give others a chance. Trinis are really a bunch of happy firetrucking ppl yes. Well vote for imburt and the geologist again they doing an EXCELLENT job so far :S

You're missing the point. We already have sheit, so even if unknown shiet presents itself for consideration, it's still, well sheit

THIS. I don't think people get it. I gave the PP a chance and lived to regret it. I should have known better given the cast of characters but I got caught up in wanting a change from the PNM and Manning.

While Tanie Kams and company did some good things on the surface, it is what they did in the darkness that created problems we are still trying to sort out today.

I see many asking about Suzette's qualifications. That is good. But what about the person with zero qualifications who would make a much better PM? Would we even give that person a chance? Don't think so!

Watson Duke is using a very interesting strategy in T&T. It is a good strategy that will give him traction down the road. How he ran the PSA will be how he will run the country if elected.

Ditto for Phillip Alexander who still has to give an account for all the monies which passed through his Jericho Project and the monies he got for the Expo back in 2000.

It is the reason why Kams and Rowley and company fight so hard to stay in office or hang on in opposition - that treasury has always been a magnet for big thieves.

What are your thoughts on Gary Griffith? I've been listening to some of his interviews on Power 102fm, and though he does appear to have an inflated sense of himself, his integrity does stand out to me.

Integrity.... Hahaha really... you read about the secret Police funded football scholarship for his son?

What about the 50000 a piece firearm licence scandal?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 5th, 2022, 11:56 am

The_Honourable wrote:
Blaze d Chalice wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
When did she make anti-hindu racist statements? Will check her past posts or any references to it to verify.

I think these are the posts people beating up about.
I think she is rayshal, but I don't think either of these statements are rayshal.
Maybe condescending and/or insulting but not rayshal.

Nah these statements are not racial. Problem in T&T is that when someone targets a particular group within a race, said group will turn around and accuse you of being racist. With pnm for example, when Gary used the term cockroaches, we know is the criminal elements especially in crime hot spots, but pnm radio personalities swing it to say that he was racist against afro-trinidadians. We know with suzette's "yellow saffron flies" comment she means UNC supporters but the unc die-hards swing it as her being racist against indo-trinidadians.

It's the norm and will continue to be so.
If she did say powder neck? Instant cancel ent?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 5th, 2022, 1:35 pm

Give the newbies a try yes.

The existing people freaking us over nonstop

Rowley and imbert don't give a firetruck about the working class or people in poverty

Rambharat really use to try to help farmers with their land tenure as no one else did but that isnt a simple task. He uncover reallllll fraud in that and look like he get threats for it.

Kamla just lose too much to have any chance of a win.

Give someone new a chance for a 5 years.

If it dont work out...go back to your normal voting

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 5th, 2022, 2:08 pm

timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:Sure then let's continue voting for the ones who only on the ground every 5 years.Kwame only sees his MP when they want his vote and Krishna only sees his MP when they want a vote or need the road fixed. The only thing constant in life is change yet trinis still give the same losers a chance then complain when they don't do sheit
You missing the point.Whats the point of getting rid of all the old losers if we going to bring in new losers?All of the new alternatives have cocoa in the sun.We need new people that will work and have integrity.A very difficult combination to find in Trini politics without people being afraid for their lives, re: Clarence Rambharat.
If you putting Suzette in office, you might as well put Dominic Kalipersad.Same field, except he is qualified and has integrity.Heck bring Robin Maharaj.
Gary,a loud mouth with an ego complex.That could be a good thing.He will work just to brag about it.
Phillip, I had high hopes for this guy.He is good at stirring up trouble, but thats about it.Big mouth with no substance.He can complain but not offer solutions.Same boat as Inshan.

I have high hopes for PDP.They need to learn from the COP and keep political vultures at bay.There are plenty of them around that just there to sabotage your party.Zoom, talk to your people.

The same Clarence who was so missing his family he decided to resign and then immediately accept another job right here?
What Clarence uncovered, allegedly reached close to senior LFD RFD PNM honchos, so a job was created for him, in a non existent organization, with zero terms of reference, and zero terms of conditions like salary perks etc, all while reporting to the PM. Fishiness abounds, but it's the LFD RFD PNM, so did we expect different? :roll:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 5th, 2022, 2:10 pm

Suzie Loony hadda do something about that voice though..................

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 5th, 2022, 3:36 pm

Dragon....

Clarence genuinely uncovered alot of land fraud.

But remember the highest level of persons are involved in land fraud.

He had a choice.

Continue exposing everyone and risk getting killed

Or back down from certain issues and still help the people of trinidad. He just going after everyone except the very high level people.

There are pnm financiers who get 50 acres of agri land along the highway and then get a change of use to be allowed to build houses.
You can't go after men like that realistically.

He just choose the lesser of two evils.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 5th, 2022, 4:02 pm

And be real.

Everyone does talk about the scourge that is corruption.

The problem with fighting people who in corruption is that they willing to do anything to continue their practices. Killing a man and his family is small thing.

The legit person....what power he really have
A court case that gonna take 20 years to prove? Investigators and government staff who going to set up roadblocks at every opportunity to make sure them fellas don't lose their cases.

One legit person could never stop corruption.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 5th, 2022, 4:23 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Dragon....

Clarence genuinely uncovered alot of land fraud.

But remember the highest level of persons are involved in land fraud.

He had a choice.

Continue exposing everyone and risk getting killed

Or back down from certain issues and still help the people of trinidad. He just going after everyone except the very high level people.

There are pnm financiers who get 50 acres of agri land along the highway and then get a change of use to be allowed to build houses.
You can't go after men like that realistically.

He just choose the lesser of two evils.

Still a hypocritical, lying, loser. Who is he helping exactly? The patrolman and the lower level flunky is "everyone except the very high level people?" Why not return to Canada and buss files?
Of course the usual LFD RFD PNM bamsee dwellers will say "yuh see, he exposing karrapshan," keke keke keke, gip gip gip :roll:

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 5th, 2022, 4:27 pm

Easy to be a hero when yuh outside looking in and have no idea what goes on.

And no idea of the consequences of trying to stop other people from corrupt practices

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 5th, 2022, 4:30 pm

BTW if he go Canada and buss files....what "bussin files" doing ? Giving everyone on social media something to talk about?

Look at A&V drilling, Malcolm Jones, petrotrin, the divers, Shanghai construction, manning and the obeah woman, kamla and Danny enterprises, kamla and sis, ngc chairman, anil roberts and rajee ali,

Real files buss

Anything come out of it?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 5th, 2022, 5:16 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:What are your thoughts on Gary Griffith? I've been listening to some of his interviews on Power 102fm, and though he does appear to have an inflated sense of himself, his integrity does stand out to me.

Gary has potential. BUT , I am very careful of "quicktalkers". He did some great things when he was CoP although many may disagree.

His spending as CoP, however, gave some warning signs of how he would run the country. Not good at all. He has a history:

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum
Spending spree at PM's residence
By:News
Date: 5/4/2002, 9:50 pm
Champagne, wine, Merlot, and 70 kilos of shrimp on $200,000 grocery list

By Ria Taitt
http://newsday.co.tt./

Asked whether some of the items were purchased to feed guests, Panday said whatever it was for, the Comptroller of the household, Captain Gary Griffith, not himself (Panday), would know.

Even though the Prime Minister's residence is situated in St Ann's, most of the groceries were purchased from Hardeo Ramhit at Southern Main Road in Cunupia. Close to $100,000 was purchased from this source while $15,000 was spent at Hilo St Anns, which is mere yards away. The majority of the vegetables were purchased from Ramesh Garib in Aranjuez. Asked how come the PM's residence sourced food from a location in Cunupia, situated so far away, Panday said: " I have absolutely no idea. I never shopped for a single item. But I never gave instructions to order anything from anywhere and I am sure that Captain Griffith would have all the answers".

Captain Griffith's cell phone was switched off up to press time, making it impossible for Newsday to reach him.

The invoices showed however that some of the items were ordered during the period after the Pandays moved out of the house in mid-February. Panday had stated then that although he was no longer occupying the house, he still had personal belongings stored there and was awaiting the movers. The two bottles of Taittinger champagne were purchased during this period.

Other observers pointed out that the Pandays were Hindus, hence they were surprised at the large quantities of pork and beef purchased.

Over 116 kgs of pork chops, pork belly, and pork cubes were purchased while over 50 kgs of beef were ordered.

http://www.trinidadandtobagonews.com/fo ... ead;id=345

My point in all of this is that we should not elect new people with our eyes wide shut. We must know or be aware of what they are capable of doing once elected. That will come from their history. When they start with their shrite, we must not be surprised.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 5th, 2022, 5:23 pm

hover11 wrote:Trinis logic :nobody else deserves a chance because they not squeaky clean as if we have such a high calibre of politicians to begin with.The bar is so high that only the geologist and Imbert good enough.

Hover, all I care about is that people are not surprised, when we vote for a new government, and they start to thief like those who went before.

PP was a huge eye opener for me in the brazen way they went about downloading the treasury.

We know the PNM is doing something similar but with 66 years of "teefing" behind them, they know how to mask it a l'il bit.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 5th, 2022, 5:47 pm

bluefete wrote:
hover11 wrote:Trinis logic :nobody else deserves a chance because they not squeaky clean as if we have such a high calibre of politicians to begin with.The bar is so high that only the geologist and Imbert good enough.

Hover, all I care about is that people are not surprised, when we vote for a new government, and they start to thief like those who went before.

PP was a huge eye opener for me in the brazen way they went about downloading the treasury.

We know the PNM is doing something similar but with 66 years of "teefing" behind them, they know how to mask it a l'il bit.

Again, people cannot let newness be the sole category for their vote :? Look at the person's track record of accountability and fiscal management, easy enough now in the internet age.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 6th, 2022, 10:43 am

only a matter of time to rid this Nation from the evils of the red mob.

Look at the state of murders and crime.

Hinzs say its not his job and Rowlee busy playing golf

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 6th, 2022, 6:40 pm

Foster Cummings like he is one of the main high level people in the racket.

Stealing hdc land. Contracts for gang members. Fraud etc

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 6th, 2022, 8:59 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Foster Cummings like he is one of the main high level people in the racket.

In other words, typical LFD RFD PNM hoodlum.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 6th, 2022, 9:12 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Foster Cummings like he is one of the main high level people in the racket.

And absolutely nothing going to come from that.

The flags were raised long before he was elected. There were people who knew who did not want him but great is the PNM.

But once you are Rowley 's "ah-wee boy", your business fixed.

Police never raided my home—Cummings
Sat Jul 17 2021

RADHICA DE SILVA

Youth Development Minister Foster Cummings is denying reports that his home was raided by police last week. The Minister has also refuted claims that he was questioned by the police.

In a statement, Cummings’ attorneys Asha Watkins-Montserin and Keisha Kydd-Hannibal said: “There has been no police search of his home or any property in which he may have an interest.
https://guardian.co.tt/news/police-neve ... d7a006490e

From 2018

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 6th, 2022, 10:03 pm

Lick arse, just like the rest of them.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » May 13th, 2022, 12:34 pm

Bread has landed
FB_IMG_1652459484117.jpg

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 13th, 2022, 12:35 pm

eliteauto wrote:Bread has landed FB_IMG_1652459484117.jpg

:lol: :lol:
Lard oye!

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 13th, 2022, 12:43 pm

watson wicked ah wah meh loaf

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 13th, 2022, 1:10 pm

Red government ppl will just take the bread and vote Red.

My grandfather always said ni@@ers are ungrateful and they don't appreciate anything good

Trinispougla
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Trinispougla » May 13th, 2022, 1:15 pm

zoom rader wrote:Red government ppl will just take the bread and vote Red.

My grandfather always said ni@@ers are ungrateful and they don't appreciate anything good

so says the person who was talking about racism yesterday

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 13th, 2022, 3:42 pm

Trinispougla wrote:

Yip grandpops came from a strong African breed but hated ni@@ery behaviour. Grandma was pure amerindan. They were racist cause they saw bullshitt instilled in the slave mind. Mind you they were Eric Williams red government voters back in the day.

Trinispougla
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Trinispougla » May 13th, 2022, 5:54 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Trinispougla wrote:

Yip grandpops came from a strong African breed but hated ni@@ery behaviour. Grandma was pure amerindan. They were racist cause they saw bullshitt instilled in the slave mind. Mind you they were Eric Williams red government voters back in the day.

ZR you does believe half the tripe yuh does write?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 13th, 2022, 7:29 pm

Trinispougla wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Trinispougla wrote:

ZR you does believe half the tripe yuh does write?
My grandparents were solid red government voters and the other 99% of my dumb arse family members. My parents changed from the red when my mom was subject to racism because they thought she was injun by her looks.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”