Forums

Gary Griffith says he wants to run for Prime Minister

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Re: Gary Griffith says he wants to run for Prime Minister

Postby Mmoney607 » April 30th, 2022, 4:52 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:I think GG has information that could eff up rowley. Rowley may step down when that information comes out....

And if they put someone like imbert or Faris in charge...they gonna lose.

Ppl hate imbert and Faris

If they put Brian manning....they might win again

Gary is not the type of person to release information to bring another politician down.
Mmoney607 wrote:
The only way to rid of pnm is to get rid of Kamla?

Phone Surgeon wrote:Yes...unc will never win an election while kamla is leader.

And no 3rd party will win an election....they need to link up with unc

So Rowley f'ing up the country but it's kamla fault? Like I need to study the quantam physics to understand that one

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 30th, 2022, 4:57 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:I think GG has information that could eff up rowley. Rowley may step down when that information comes out....

they was pushing manning last year, but kinda luke warm. they testing beckles, and so far, i hearing they more receptive.

u cant put a non black to run pnm, that is self detonation. it dont matter who ACTUALLY running, they NEEEDDDD the facade.

gg. gg prolly have files on most every body, cause he does roll with all the people who pulling the strings.
but any file gg will attempt to buss, it will always have a pin stuck. he campaigns will be continuous chain up.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 30th, 2022, 5:18 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:

Gary is not the type of person to release information to bring another politician down.
Mmoney607 wrote:

So Rowley f'ing up the country but it's kamla fault? Like I need to study the quantam physics to understand that one
Err...what is 2 plus 2

Ent to get rid of rowley another party has to win election?

Ent if the leader of the main other party does not have most of the support...you need to get rid of her?

Even kamla closest supporters in the past dump her and does bad talk her openly

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 30th, 2022, 6:46 pm

Steups,

GG will get nothing from me.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » April 30th, 2022, 7:02 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:

Mmoney607 wrote:

Err...what is 2 plus 2

Ent to get rid of rowley another party has to win election?

Ent if the leader of the main other party does not have most of the support...you need to get rid of her?

Even kamla closest supporters in the past dump her and does bad talk her openly

And what if the next unc leader come and thief more than Rowley. What next?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 30th, 2022, 7:48 pm

All the Firearm dealers and businessmen that GG link up.

Time to pump some of that processing fee money and firearm sales into this party to fool the citizens into thinking that they genuinely care about their interests.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 30th, 2022, 7:59 pm

He could run, he fit. He should bring Nicole along. She coukd do with some pace she self

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » April 30th, 2022, 11:40 pm

Rovin wrote:GG shud only contest d poo nm stronghold areas ...
Rove....you forget one shot one kill...lol

They would reverse that on he in them PNM strongholds

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » May 1st, 2022, 4:23 am

At this rate Duane should form the Trinituner Party. The party symbol is ah evo 7 and his manifesto should be, “we building a proper drag strip and race trac.”

Dave would be minister of motor sports and rollingstock will be minister of national security. Zoom will be head of the THA. Dedragon would be chief whip and elite would be minister of works & transport. Shakes will be head of the national statistical registry; phone surgeon gets to be minister of trade; sr minister of food production and hopefully I might get to be minister of automotive affairs. Hover, timelapse and V11 like many others will contribute in key ministries as well.

With 79066 users and let’s say a typical house-hold has around 3 persons tops, we can have over 230,000 supporters!

Then we have the hard hitters on the forum like the business owner tuners. The key influencers! From concrete to oil and IT consultancy, the talent we can amass here can be quite impressive.

Let’s continue…MG man would be made T&T ambassador to the UK. He will save Trinbagonian tax dollars by choosing a Vauxhall Astra as his choice diplomatic vehicle. Rory will get to be our EU ambassador based in Switzerland. They take speed limits seriously over there….his kinda country for sure. Banzai will become Brazil’s ambassador for obvious reasons. We know he will eventually get citizenship there.

Carluva will get to be ambassador to Thailand. I understand all he wants is a Hilux GR Sport as his diplomatic vehicle lol. MaxPower will assume his position as our ambassador to Venezuela. Pug, smash, gladiator, kamikazi and superiorman etc etc would be some good soldiers to have in this thing.

We go mash up the place ! 2025 here we come…

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 1st, 2022, 6:02 am

Most sensible thing in this thread thus far^

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 1st, 2022, 6:57 am

wayyy... the ttasa faction will cause sooo much confusion. cause every body know, racing BELONGS to ttasa.
so unless tuner gonna be like the president of iran, and ttasa will be the ayatola,,, dat eh go wuk.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » May 1st, 2022, 7:03 am

agent007 wrote:At this rate Duane should form the Trinituner Party. The party symbol is ah evo 7 and his manifesto should be, “we building a proper drag strip and race trac.”

Dave would be minister of motor sports and rollingstock will be minister of national security. Zoom will be head of the THA. Dedragon would be chief whip and elite would be minister of works & transport. Shakes will be head of the national statistical registry; phone surgeon gets to be minister of trade; sr minister of food production and hopefully I might get to be minister of automotive affairs. Hover, timelapse and V11 like many others will contribute in key ministries as well.

With 79066 users and let’s say a typical house-hold has around 3 persons tops, we can have over 230,000 supporters!

Then we have the hard hitters on the forum like the business owner tuners. The key influencers! From concrete to oil and IT consultancy, the talent we can amass here can be quite impressive.

Let’s continue…MG man would be made T&T ambassador to the UK. He will save Trinbagonian tax dollars by choosing a Vauxhall Astra as his choice diplomatic vehicle. Rory will get to be our EU ambassador based in Switzerland. They take speed limits seriously over there….his kinda country for sure. Banzai will become Brazil’s ambassador for obvious reasons. We know he will eventually get citizenship there.

Carluva will get to be ambassador to Thailand. I understand all he wants is a Hilux GR Sport as his diplomatic vehicle lol. MaxPower will assume his position as our ambassador to Venezuela. Pug, smash, gladiator, kamikazi and superiorman etc etc would be some good soldiers to have in this thing.

Hell yea

david12
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby david12 » May 1st, 2022, 3:35 pm

agent007 wrote:At this rate Duane should form the Trinituner Party. The party symbol is ah evo 7 and his manifesto should be, “we building a proper drag strip and race trac.”

Good idea boy agent. All the car people voting for the Tuners!

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 1st, 2022, 3:50 pm

I eh wha no wukk for beethamites to kick sheit water on me. Been there done that.

Ripe Chenette
Sweet on this forum

Postby Ripe Chenette » May 1st, 2022, 4:16 pm

Just let me get away with a reasonable amount of thief and I good.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 1st, 2022, 4:33 pm

I wanna be minister of works.

Endless money and easy racket.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 1st, 2022, 4:57 pm

sMASH wrote:they was pushing manning last year, but kinda luke warm. They testing beckles, and so far, i hearing they more receptive.

Penny real doing some SERIOUS PR's in the past few months. Real PR.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 1st, 2022, 5:23 pm

Hi all,

I accept the position.

Thanks.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » May 2nd, 2022, 10:34 am

https://newsday.co.tt/2022/05/01/gary-g ... E.facebook

Newsday wrote:THERE is considerable interest among people in joining the new National Transformation Alliance (NTA), according to the party's political leader Gary Griffith, hours after its social media launch on Saturday.

While the NTA is still in its formative stages and does not have an executive in place as yet, Griffith, the former police commissioner, hinted there has been considerable interest from experienced and high-calibre people in joining his party.

"The list is long and distinguished."

Griffith officially invited citizens to join the NTA in a two-minute video shared on social media, where the NTA's official symbol, a lighthouse, was shown for the first time.

Griffith said a key constant in his career in public life is "service to my country and to my people."

Griffith served as CoP from August 18, 2018-August 17, 2021. He claimed he was improperly removed from office on the basis of unsubstantiated reports of firearm corruption. Before that Griffith served as a national security adviser, government senator and national security minister at different times in the tenure of the UNC-led People's Partnership coalition between May 24, 2010, and February 2, 2015.

He was a temporary opposition senator from October 17, 2002-September 28, 2007. He served in the Defence Force for 15 years, reaching the rank of captain.

Griffith is also has a master's in security management from the Department of Criminology at the University of Leicester, United Kingdom.

"Being of service has always been a bridge to the light for me."

Griffith said, "After engaging in numerous conversations, listening to many perspectives and reading your countless contributions. I am more than ever committed to the mission of improving our country through transformation and continued national service."

The next phase of that mission is through the NTA.

While Griffith publicly expressed his ambition to become TT's next prime minister in March, he knows this is not a solo mission for him.

"No man is an island."

He indicated there are many noble and visionary people who want to see change in TT.

For this reason, Griffith said, "I invite every citizen to register your interest and desire to assemble under the NTA banner to start the process of national transformation for the good of our nation."

People wishing to join the NTA are asked to WhatsApp Griffith at 482 Gary (4279) or send an e-mail to ntaistheway@gmail.com. As CoP, Griffith asked people to contact him on his cellphone to report serious crimes.

"I look forward to working with you for a transformed TT. Walk with me as we cross this bridge together."

On April 13, Griffith said NTA will not be forming coalitions with any other party to contest any election.

"The reason why you form a political party is to ensure that political party has the best people, policies and programmes to ensure good governance."

Griffith also slammed the tendency of some politicians to frequently play the race card. He said the NTA will not have people of that ilk in its ranks.

"Our intention is to unite the country. So, obviously, we are looking at persons who have similar views to us that we would welcome on board so that we can unite the country instead of dividing the country as we have seen with politicians in the past."

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 2nd, 2022, 11:04 am

sMASH wrote:He could run, he fit. He should bring Nicole along. She coukd do with some pace she self
Nicole or Nikola?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 2nd, 2022, 11:04 am

tuners join early so you can get a small digit card #

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 2nd, 2022, 11:06 am

rollingstock wrote:I eh wha no wukk for beethamites to kick sheit water on me. Been there done that.
Give me national security portfolio for a week.I will deal with Beetham, Sealots and Enterprise.One week tops.
Other than that, I would gladly take agriculture and forestry.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » May 2nd, 2022, 11:07 am

timelapse wrote:
rollingstock wrote:I eh wha no wukk for beethamites to kick sheit water on me. Been there done that.
Give me national security portfolio for a week.I will deal with Beetham, Sealots and Enterprise.One week tops.

how bai?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 2nd, 2022, 11:09 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:I wanna be minister of works.

Endless money and easy racket.

yuh eh even want to fix d road fuh we tuners to enjoy without mashing up suspension? :roll:

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » May 2nd, 2022, 11:18 am

pugboy wrote:tuners join early so you can get a small digit card #
Calling dibs on 18

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 2nd, 2022, 12:46 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:
timelapse wrote:

how bai?
Declare a 3 days 'purge' situation limited to those areas.Wait for the winners to emerge and put them on the ole Belcon chair.Easy peasy

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 2nd, 2022, 1:30 pm

watson rent out the whole of hyatt like a 1% wedding

gg and nicole have they work cut out for the launch
anyways she was a beauty queen so she know the pappy show scenes

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 2nd, 2022, 4:48 pm

pugboy wrote:watson rent out the whole of hyatt like a 1% wedding

who could pappy show better than gg? The man is an agnorant narcissistic drama queen. As effective as he may have been as commissioner his pettiness hinders me from seeing him as a political leader. Imagine him having a disagreement with foreign leaders, and I could see him having a hissy fit against someone like Biden or Trump. Someone say sanctions :? I think the people who supporting him are mostly those waiting on fuls or variations, other than that the idea of him as prime minister scares me

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 4th, 2022, 3:42 pm

alfa wrote:

who could pappy show better than gg? The man is an agnorant narcissistic drama queen. As effective as he may have been as commissioner his pettiness hinders me from seeing him as a political leader. Imagine him having a disagreement with foreign leaders, and I could see him having a hissy fit against someone like Biden or Trump. Someone say sanctions :? I think the people who supporting him are mostly those waiting on fuls or variations, other than that the idea of him as prime minister scares me

But our current guttersnipe version isn't far from this kind of behaviour :?
Remember fights with US Ambassador, Indian High Commissioner?
Remember labelling virtually ALL of CARICOM as beggars?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 4th, 2022, 4:35 pm

WASA money spending!

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”