Forums

Guyana’s Vice President Bharath Jagdeo says that “T&T is falling apart.”

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: Guyana’s Vice President Bharath Jagdeo says that “T&T is falling apart.”

Postby AbstractPoetic » March 28th, 2022, 9:16 pm

De Dragon wrote:Forbes did for Guyana did what Eric did here. Pitted 2 races against each other to consolidate power.

Nope. Blame Janet Rosenberg Jagan, not Forbes. She trained Jagabat into the racist he is today.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 28th, 2022, 9:21 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Forbes did for Guyana did what Eric did here. Pitted 2 races against each other to consolidate power.

Nope. Blame Janet Rosenberg Jagan, not Forbes. She trained Jagabat into the racist he is today.

Very interesting. I don't know if Cheddie Jagan was married to Janet in the 1960's when the CIA removed him from office in favour of Forbes Burnham.

If she was married to him, it would explain a lot.

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » March 28th, 2022, 9:25 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Trinis just jealous
Max Guyana is a 5hithole , their mentality is 50 years behind the rest of Carricom. They are primitive and the black people there are very racist. Racism in Trinidad is Tame compared to Guyana. Guyanese are very nasty people. George Town is a huge rubbish dump with dirty streets and garbage all over.

Guyanese don't care two 5hits about Guyana. Most indo Guyanese look to migrate once they get a chance.

Trinis jealous of Guyana is a joke.

Precisely. TT sweet too bad and I am happy to be a citizen.

Having traveled to Guyana, I would say the race relations in TT is a paradise compared to the hate and despise I see amongst Indo- and Afro-Guyanese. In Guyana, they won't even support your business if you're of a different persuasion. No way would I want to live, let alone raise children in that environment. Trinis are more divided by class than race, in my opinion. So long as you have the funding, yuh good.
Last edited by AbstractPoetic on March 28th, 2022, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » March 28th, 2022, 9:33 pm

bluefete wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:

Very interesting. I don't know if Cheddie Jagan was married to Janet in the 1960's when the CIA removed him from office in favour of Forbes Burnham.

If she was married to him, it would explain a lot.

Jagan and Forbes were comrades who respected each other. Guyana had significantly better race relations before Janet came into the picture. The same Jagdeo, who reigned for 22 years, destroyed any efforts to build better relations amongst Guyanese. He did NOTHING in those years to build his country - only stole, pillaged and had a foreigner as a boyfriend he would fly into the country.

I won't delve too much on here, but Jagdeo cannot be trusted, and his eyes were set on taking back government under the guise of Irfaan Ali. Huge bacchanal went on in the 2020 elections. Granger's life and that of his family's were threatened.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 28th, 2022, 9:37 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Max Guyana is a 5hithole , their mentality is 50 years behind the rest of Carricom. They are primitive and the black people there are very racist. Racism in Trinidad is Tame compared to Guyana. Guyanese are very nasty people. George Town is a huge rubbish dump with dirty streets and garbage all over.

Guyanese don't care two 5hits about Guyana. Most indo Guyanese look to migrate once they get a chance.

Having traveled to Guyana, I would say the race relations in TT is a paradise compared to the hate and despise I see amongst Indo- and Afro-Guyanese. In Guyana, they won't even support your business if you're of a different persuasion. No way would I want to live, let alone raise children in that environment. Trinis are more divided by class than race, in my opinion. So long as you have the funding, yuh good.
TT sweet?

But ent u living in some basement in a New York hood ?

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » March 28th, 2022, 9:44 pm

zoom rader wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

TT sweet?

I really don't know where you getting you're information. I'm not even in NY. Steups.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 28th, 2022, 10:13 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

TT sweet?

I really don't know where you getting you're information. I'm not even in NY. Steups.
The point is you don't live in Trinidad

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » March 28th, 2022, 10:28 pm

zoom rader wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

TT sweet?

But I do. This thread really isn't about me though.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » March 28th, 2022, 10:31 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:

So you saying Janet was responsible for the Wismar Massacre?

AbstractPoetic wrote:Having traveled to Guyana, I would say the race relations in TT is a paradise compared to the hate and despise I see amongst Indo- and Afro-Guyanese. In Guyana, they won't even support your business if you're of a different persuasion. No way would I want to live, let alone raise children in that environment. Trinis are more divided by class than race, in my opinion. So long as you have the funding, yuh good.

When one group of people try to kill you out because of your race, it tends to have repercussions.
"Trinis are more divided by class than race" - TTPS crime page will beg to differ.

AbstractPoetic wrote:
Jagan and Forbes were comrades who respected each other. Guyana had significantly better race relations before Janet came into the picture. The same Jagdeo, who reigned for 22 years, destroyed any efforts to build better relations amongst Guyanese. He did NOTHING in those years to build his country - only stole, pillaged and had a foreigner as a boyfriend he would fly into the country.

I won't delve too much on here, but Jagdeo cannot be trusted, and his eyes were set on taking back government under the guise of Irfaan Ali. Huge bacchanal went on in the 2020 elections. Granger's life and that of his family's were threatened.
(I wonder why?)

All this long talk because of what the man said?
It wasn't you who was calling for Rowley to resign over the Paria incident?
As much as I dislike Sozette Lewe, I think she said it best here.
It was originally addressed to Shonda Bigrat but it could apply here too.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 28th, 2022, 10:51 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

TT sweet?

You don't live in Trinidad

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » March 28th, 2022, 10:56 pm

AP wasn't one of the few selected who fly in with Growlers daughter during Covit initial lockdown?

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » March 28th, 2022, 10:59 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

TT sweet?

zoom rader hitting on you. He getting real personal with you.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 28th, 2022, 10:59 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:AP wasn't one of the few selected who fly in with Growlers daughter during Covit initial lockdown?
Yes and she also got a secret scholarship. That's how she ended up in the US

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 28th, 2022, 11:01 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Blaze d Chalice wrote:AP wasn't one of the few selected who fly in with Growlers daughter during Covit initial lockdown?
Yes and she also got a secret scholarship. That's how she ended up in the US

Did she also fail like the LFD RFD PNM PRO?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 28th, 2022, 11:01 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

TT sweet?

zoom rader hitting on you. He getting real personal with you.
No, she has to be exposed as a fraud .

She very pro black, a racist and a red government lick arse.

She does not live in Trinidad

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » March 28th, 2022, 11:24 pm

Lol zoom throwing game like he beat some puncheon tonight and he head bad now.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 28th, 2022, 11:32 pm

Zoom ready to MATE.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 29th, 2022, 7:22 am

MaxPower wrote:Zoom ready to MATE.
Not with AP , she on weave

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 29th, 2022, 7:37 am

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Zoom ready to MATE.
Not with AP , she on weave

Yuh like dem like Jada? :lol: :lol:

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » March 31st, 2022, 7:57 pm

277147274_2649559771855651_3649292787991221239_n.png

Jagdeo building bridges while rowlee teif all the money and dancing senile. jagdeo creating jobs, rowlee firing left right and center, jagdeo get IPL for the next 3 years rowlee bully and embarrass citizens that no one wants to come TT and they still klap like baboons when he open he pie hole. foolish trinis in a banana republic. 25 years ago telling someone you from guyana eating curry egg an aloo was an embarrassment. RIGHT NOW telling people your from TT eating doubles and dumpling and calaloo is an embarrassment.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » March 31st, 2022, 8:05 pm

daring dragoon wrote:
277147274_2649559771855651_3649292787991221239_n.png

Jagdeo building bridges while rowlee teif all the money and dancing senile. jagdeo creating jobs, rowlee firing left right and center, jagdeo get IPL for the next 3 years rowlee bully and embarrass citizens that no one wants to come TT and they still klap like baboons when he open he pie hole. foolish trinis in a banana republic. 25 years ago telling someone you from guyana eating curry egg an aloo was an embarrassment. RIGHT NOW telling people your from TT eating doubles and dumpling and calaloo is an embarrassment.
Imagine if we built a bridge to Tobago and had a toll to sustain revenue generation. If only we thought about that meanwhile we busy subsidizing 15 min flights to there.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » March 31st, 2022, 8:58 pm

All Guyana did was bounce up oil. Wait to see how the manage the resources before y’all deep throat Guyanese politicians nah

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 31st, 2022, 10:50 pm

What Guyana planning to do about the smell?

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » April 1st, 2022, 1:31 am

Excuse my candour and frankness, but it good for allyuh.

Me also I guess, because I'm here these days.. My grandad used to say we let the Syrians, Chinese, Grenadians and Guyanese (ppl, businesses) come here and take all we money and have a nice time. And all trinis know is carnival and party, and nothing about hard work, entrepreneurship and global leadership. Why..? because who needs to start a business... your party card will get you a nice job somewhere.... doh study it.

The last time I was in guyana (pre-covid), I could count the number of trini businesses there on one or two hands. Local businesses NOW trying to expand to Guyana. Steups.

Trinis again. Last-minute-itis and too-late-ish-ness.
Well, oil done and gas done-ing.

What's the plan? Guyana? Steups.

My pops used to say we had the best coffee, cocoa and agri land in the Caribbean (he had a Masters in Agriculture). But they take the good agri land and build houses on it to pad votes.

And now we somehow vex about Guyana.

small-minded islanders.

Almost every business and worker here is affected by this dutch disease, and the stench of THAT if you can train your nose to smell it, is truly sickening. It's actually what you talk about a lot Max.

MaxPower wrote:What Guyana planning to do about the smell?

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 1st, 2022, 1:58 am

FrankChag wrote:Excuse my candour and frankness, but it good for allyuh.

Me also I guess, because I'm here these days.. My grandad used to say we let the Syrians, Chinese, Grenadians and Guyanese (ppl, businesses) come here and take all we money and have a nice time. And all trinis know is carnival and party, and nothing about hard work, entrepreneurship and global leadership. Why..? because who needs to start a business... your party card will get you a nice job somewhere.... doh study it.

The last time I was in guyana (pre-covid), I could count the number of trini businesses there on one or two hands. Local businesses NOW trying to expand to Guyana. Steups.

My pops used to say we had the best coffee, cocoa and agri land in the Caribbean (he had a Masters in Agriculture). But they take the good agri land and build houses on it to pad votes.

small-minded islanders.

Almost every business and worker here is affected by this dutch disease, and the stench of THAT if you can train your nose to smell it, is truly sickening. It's actually what you talk about a lot Max.

We don't have the best coffee, in fact we don't even have Arabica coffee here.

Now what you're saying is mostly true, about trinis not relying on hardwork, yet always boasting of success.

When our real economic reality sets in, only then maybe some trinis will learn.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » April 1st, 2022, 3:09 am

sounds like fox and grapes to me.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » April 1st, 2022, 3:48 am

Dohplaydat wrote:
FrankChag wrote:Excuse my candour and frankness, but it good for allyuh.

small-minded islanders.

We don't have the best coffee, in fact we don't even have Arabica coffee here.

Now what you're saying is mostly true, about trinis not relying on hardwork, yet always boasting of success.

When our real economic reality sets in, only then maybe some trinis will learn.

Fair enough.

Also, this... TT is a case study for what NOT to do... and this was Roger in 2018!

The Dutch Disease Phenomenon and Lessons for Guyana: Trinidad and Tobago's Experience

https://publications.iadb.org/en/dutch- ... experience

The relationship between natural resource endowments and economic growth and development has attracted much attention. Specifically, the Dutch disease phenomenon, which has crippled several economies, has been studied extensively. It is urgent to prevent the Guyanese economy from gravitating toward the negative tendencies associated with the disease. This paper reviews Trinidad and Tobago’s experience in managing and coping with the Dutch disease phenomenon and outlines lessons that Guyana can learn from its experience. Additionally, the paper presents Dutch disease theory and sovereign wealth fund theory and practice, stressing how the likely shocks to the Guyanese economy can be prevented or mitigated, using Trinidad’s experience as the benchmark.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » April 1st, 2022, 4:04 am

jump high of jump low, make fun of them or mock them but it does not change the fact that guyana is now then 1% of the caribbean and TT like zimbabwe and hati.

political leaders need to be removed and let the people run the country. how do we get back to be under the queen of england?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 1st, 2022, 8:50 am

daring dragoon wrote:jump high of jump low, make fun of them or mock them but it does not change the fact that guyana is now then 1% of the caribbean and TT like zimbabwe and hati.

political leaders need to be removed and let the people run the country. how do we get back to be under the queen of england?
We can't.The singing buffoon asking about slavery reparations.Dem go say fleck we

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 1st, 2022, 9:50 am

j.o.e wrote:All Guyana did was bounce up oil. Wait to see how the manage the resources before y’all deep throat Guyanese politicians nah
Guyana will follow Trinidad, they are a bigger 5hithole than trins.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”