TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Gulf of Paria Underwater Welders Deaths: Commision of Enquiry.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Val
18 pounds of Boost

Re: Underwater welders missing in the Gulf of Paria??

Postby Val » March 22nd, 2022, 7:19 pm

Unfortunately now it’s a battle of bias. The truth will be the victim.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » March 22nd, 2022, 8:01 pm

Certification or not, accidental suction or not, the bottom line is somebody intentionally leave the divers in there and even intentionally decide to close off the exit.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » March 22nd, 2022, 9:59 pm

Watched this movie weekend and couldn't help but draw parallels to the Paria Divers. Management really are the dumb $hits of the organization :x

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 22nd, 2022, 10:05 pm

Gladiator wrote:Watched this movie weekend and couldn't help but draw parallels to the Paria Divers. Management really are the dumb $hits of the organization :x

Both management and employees are the dumb $hits of the organization with each blaming eachother and giving excuses.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » March 22nd, 2022, 10:17 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Gladiator wrote:Watched this movie weekend and couldn't help but draw parallels to the Paria Divers. Management really are the dumb $hits of the organization :x

Both management and employees are the dumb $hits of the organization with each blaming eachother and giving excuses.

Well one has control over the other... in some cases control over their safety and lives.

coltspeed
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby coltspeed » March 23rd, 2022, 9:50 am

Paria have been going around searching social media for people employed with them directly and contractors employees, blacklisting them and contacting ceo's and directors of company's to dismiss anyone from projects affiliated with them that they find posting about the Paria Murders in any way!

K_J_R
3NE 2NR for life

Postby K_J_R » March 23rd, 2022, 9:55 am

coltspeed wrote:Paria have been going around searching social media for people employed with them directly and contractors employees, blacklisting them and contacting ceo's and directors of company's to dismiss anyone from projects affiliated with them that they find posting about the Paria Murders in any way!

not surprising. i know two people there who have now almost disapper from fb.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 23rd, 2022, 10:32 am

coltspeed wrote:Paria have been going around searching social media for people employed with them directly and contractors employees, blacklisting them and contacting ceo's and directors of company's to dismiss anyone from projects affiliated with them that they find posting about the Paria Murders in any way!

In this context if someone is accusing a Co of murder on SOCIAL MEDIA , then should that Co allow the same people to be working on premises?

Would that Individual want to work for such a Co???

You accuse me of murder and expect to profit from my biz.....nope, and I dont need yours.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » March 23rd, 2022, 10:54 am

Redman wrote:

In this context if someone is accusing a Co of murder on SOCIAL MEDIA , then should that Co allow the same people to be working on premises?

You accuse me of murder and expect to profit from my biz.....nope, and I dont need yours.

Keep defending the murderers

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » March 23rd, 2022, 1:40 pm

Redman wrote:

That level of thinking is exceptionally low.... even for you.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 23rd, 2022, 2:01 pm

Gladiator wrote:
Redman wrote:

That level of thinking is exceptionally low.... even for you.

Really??

Can you say why?

Making an accusation of MURDER on SM isnt a trifling ole talk session.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 23rd, 2022, 6:40 pm

When paria capped off the exit point, that became murder.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » March 23rd, 2022, 7:05 pm

Pnmites in full force on social media. Of course blaming the divers

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » March 23rd, 2022, 8:24 pm

matr1x wrote:Pnmites in full force on social media. Of course blaming the divers
They accustomed with victim blaming...Massa beat me cause I did wrong...

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » March 24th, 2022, 1:01 am

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:You know, when companies and managers complain that trinis don't work hard, I think they mean they don't die on the job. No wonder they beyotch a d complain

No Slim,

You got it right the first time…they DON’T work hard.

A culture change is needed to change the typical Trini mentality.

From small, we were taught…..

Discipline
Tolerance
Production

Nobody listening.

you forget honesty.

as I does say, anyone without a job dont want a job.

people dont want to work, but lime, fete, non constructive behavior - they have energy for days.

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » March 24th, 2022, 1:42 am

Redman wrote:

You really took the time to type that? What utter rubbish.

-10 points.

I've been analyzing yr posts recently and its very convincing that you must be on a pay roll of some sort, and if you are not, that's even more sad yo...

matr1x

Postby matr1x » March 24th, 2022, 2:18 am

Most managers and business owners are greedy, stupid and exploiting. And always on smartman behavior

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » March 24th, 2022, 6:19 am

MDtuner70 wrote:
Redman wrote:

-10 points.

I've been analyzing yr posts recently and its very convincing that you must be on a pay roll of some sort, and if you are not, that's even more sad yo...
Exactly....it's as though he has no brain of his own.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 24th, 2022, 6:44 am

Gladiator wrote:
MDtuner70 wrote:
Redman wrote:

-10 points.

Well maybe you should start denigrating the company you work for on SM...accusing them of some seriously egregious act...see what the response is.
Comment.on some case they defending themselves against, and see what they do.

In this context the accusation of Murder is not to be taken likely, and it comes with responsibility for making it.

Any employer here would keep an employee doing the same???

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » March 24th, 2022, 9:04 am

Redman wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
MDtuner70 wrote:
Redman wrote:

-10 points.

Well maybe you should start denigrating the company you work for on SM...accusing them of some seriously egregious act...see what the response is.

In this context the accusation of Murder is not to be taken likely, and it comes with responsibility for making it.

I am not sure of where you work or what law you follow but most companies have clauses built into their employee contracts for such instances.

In the absence of some legal clause, an individual has the right of freedom of speech and the moral obligation to air certain issues once not obligated by a confidentiality agreement etc.

The employer can take legal action for defamation and slander. But cannot victimise employees or sub contractors as people claim Paria has been doing.

The EOC would be flooded with matters from affected individuals...but again it's just another arm of the PNM so anything goes.

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » March 24th, 2022, 9:34 am

Gladiator wrote:
Redman wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
MDtuner70 wrote:
Redman wrote:

-10 points.

I am not sure of where you work or what law you follow but most companies have clauses built into their employee contracts for such instances.

In the absence of some legal clause, an individual has the right of freedom of speech and the moral obligation to air certain issues once not obligated by a confidentiality agreement etc.

The employer can take legal action for defamation and slander. But cannot victimise employees or sub contractors as people claim Paria has been doing.

The EOC would be flooded with matters from affected individuals...but again it's just another arm of the PNM so anything goes.

Freedom of speech is an amendment in the US Constitution.

It means you can say what you want without risk of persecution from the government. Private institutions and companies are not part of this, and can have grounds within their T&C to terminate your employment.

Trinidad law follows the UK, where they have something similar, but not as enshrined as the US. We have freedom of expression.

Also whistleblower laws have been enacted nearly everywhere to ensure that persons working within a company are protected in the event they bring serious internal illegal practices to light.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 24th, 2022, 9:40 am

No not really Gladiator.

An individual or a company has a sovereign right to determine who is allowed on their premises.
So a Co can call any service provider and say we dont want X,y or Z on our premises-no reason has to be given.
So Paria or any other Co....can simply refuse entry to any employee of any Contractor.

Any employment contract worth the paper its on would include a Code of Conduct section or clause-which probably would be tripped by the Murder ACCUSATION.
There would be a warning,2nd warning and then dismissal.

This is 2022 making these types of accusations have ramifications.

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » March 24th, 2022, 9:52 am

Redman wrote:No not really Gladiator.

An individual or a company has a sovereign right to determine who is allowed on their premises.
So a Co can call any service provider and say we dont want X,y or Z on our premises-no reason has to be given.
So Paria or any other Co....can simply refuse entry to any employee of any Contractor.

Any employment contract worth the paper its on would include a Code of Conduct section or clause-which probably would be tripped by the Murder ACCUSATION.

If the accusation has merit, the person is protected by whistleblower laws passed in 2018.

Most of these idiots on social media are not privy to any inside information and are just making unfounded statements based on emotion/hearsay.

http://www.ttparliament.org/legislations/b2018h08g.pdf

Part III of the Bill provide for the protection of whistleblowers.
Clause 18 would prohibit the taking of detrimental action against a
whistleblower who has made a protected disclosure
. Clause 19
would grant a whistleblower who make a protected disclosure,
immunity from criminal, civil and disciplinary proceedings. By
clause 20 however, such immunity would not apply if the whistleblower was the perpetrator of, or an accomplice in, the improper
conduct disclosed. Clause 21 would prohibit the disclosure of
information which may lead to the identification of a whistleblower and restrict the communication of the contents of a
disclosure between a whistleblowing reports unit and other
departments within its designated authority. A designated
authority would however, be able to share information about its
investigations with its whistleblowing reports units for the unit
to determine whether it has any information relevant to an
investigation. Clause 22 would provide for civil remedies where
detrimental action is taken against the whistleblower.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 24th, 2022, 10:49 am

Protected disclosure via fassbook ??

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 24th, 2022, 11:06 am

Again I repeat the sentiment.Facebook is the new 'cussout in the road '.One set of ra ra with no merit just to attract attention to yourself

matr1x

Postby matr1x » March 24th, 2022, 11:15 am

You know what's funny?

None of allyuh give a damn that these men died. The incident happened on paria grounds. These men would have had to be cleared to come on the compound. Hours after an no action but to cap the pipe was made dooming the men.

They were murdered. Cut and dry

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 24th, 2022, 11:37 am

matr1x wrote:You know what's funny?

None of allyuh give a damn that these men died. The incident happened on paria grounds. These men would have had to be cleared to come on the compound. Hours after an no action but to cap the pipe was made dooming the men.

You clearly don't read anything here

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » March 24th, 2022, 4:04 pm

Redman wrote:No not really Gladiator.

This man still fighting down nonsense yes.

Listen, I want the link. I could do with some extra paper. I promise I wouldn't start posts with "not really". I will also try not to sound too smart while talking absolute rubbish. How much they pay per post ? Is it only on tuner ? Or they offer a package for all other platforms too? Help a brother out please.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » March 24th, 2022, 10:26 pm

timelapse wrote:

I have, but seeing how users like red and max haven't been taken to task tells me not one gives a damn

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 25th, 2022, 7:07 am

matr1x wrote:
timelapse wrote:

I have, but seeing how users like red and max haven't been taken to task tells me not one gives a damn
Red is brainwashed by balisier and Max is just a cantankerous old coot.Doh take them on

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”