Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Taste of Carnival 2022

Postby timelapse » April 5th, 2022, 5:44 am

RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:#BanCarnival2023+
Covid has proven that Trinidad does not need carnival.

So why peeps want T&T Carnival in October ?
So they can have unwanted babies in July next year

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 5th, 2022, 7:44 am

timelapse wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Ollour jes some salty sufferers who doh want tuh pay fuh ah "experience"

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » April 5th, 2022, 7:49 am

De Dragon wrote:
timelapse wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Ollour jes some salty sufferers who doh want tuh pay fuh ah "experience"
So on top of paying for the experience with my tax dollars , I also have to pay with my earned dollars as well....hmmm interesting

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » April 5th, 2022, 8:47 am

u does know the losers who use to go mayfair and salt

like dey never recover from dah trauma wii

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » April 5th, 2022, 9:30 am

A172 wrote:u does know the losers who use to go mayfair and salt

Facts

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 5th, 2022, 9:39 am

You does know the losers that waste their money behind nonsense and be broke for the rest of the year.
Like they never recover from dah trauma wii

mero

Postby mero » April 5th, 2022, 10:19 am

So the b@N cArNIvaL crew.

When allyuh bird, friends or family from foreign etc fly in and ask allyuh to take them a lil nice fete/lime for the Carnival and show them a good time. Wha allyuh does do?

Tell dem is broke black ppl ting and it is tax payers money and Rowley ppl ting and it go cause unwanted pregnancies?

Or just create them a 2nr account for them?

Could imagine the levels of cringe liming with some a allyuh in here yes.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 5th, 2022, 10:19 am

An idiotic Nation that has no idea of saving

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 5th, 2022, 10:22 am

mero wrote:So the b@N cArNIvaL crew.

When allyuh bird, friends or family from foreign etc fly in and ask allyuh to take them a lil nice fete/lime for the Carnival and show them a good time. Wha allyuh does do?

Tell dem is broke black ppl ting and it is tax payers money and Rowley ppl ting and it go cause unwanted pregnancies?

Easy, disown them for wasting my time
Last edited by timelapse on April 5th, 2022, 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 5th, 2022, 10:23 am

mero wrote:So the b@N cArNIvaL crew.

The beach is free to lime

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 5th, 2022, 10:33 am

Rowlee people need to learn , save and invest rather to learn to wine at age 3.

Plus save us from kwames committing crimes and Theesa from making more babies with no father figures around but in jail
Last edited by zoom rader on April 5th, 2022, 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 5th, 2022, 10:33 am

I used to go Mayfairs back in the day and ask the DJ to play Buju Banton - Hills and Valleys.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » April 5th, 2022, 10:36 am

zoom rader wrote:Rowlee people need to learn , save and invest rather to learn to wine at age 3.

Plus save us from kwames committing crimes and Theesa from making more babies with no father figures around but in jail
Why? They accustom never having. Take for instance the same Kwames saying the place hard look how they lockdown for two years, as party open up they jumping out the money, this place is a joke yes

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 5th, 2022, 10:49 am

hover11 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Rowlee people need to learn , save and invest rather to learn to wine at age 3.

Why? They accustom never having. Take for instance the same Kwames saying the place hard look how they lockdown for two years, as party open up they jumping out the money, this place is a joke yes
This is what Eliteauto-Tun Tun supports that his people remain in the red government slave plantation.

Up up now he can't list the positives of Carnival .

Like most red government parasite they gain from the contracts associated with the tax payers monies wasted. Black people never see this money.

mero

Postby mero » April 5th, 2022, 11:06 am

I had a crush on Beena Baboolal back in the days, she could real move that waist, better than plenty of Rowley ppl.

What are your thoughts on shiv shakti dancing zoom? PNM ppl ting?

mero

Postby mero » April 5th, 2022, 11:09 am

hover11 wrote:

Like my hard earned tax payers money going to pay your salary while you on tuner all day playing the ass? You don't have a supervisor or something

mero

Postby mero » April 5th, 2022, 11:10 am

zoom rader wrote:
hover11 wrote:

This is what Eliteauto-Tun Tun supports that his people remain in the red government slave plantation.

Like most red government parasite they gain from the contracts associated with the tax payers monies wasted. Black people never see this money.
U going Bago PDP carnival zoom? Remember not all black ppl are PNM eh

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 5th, 2022, 11:14 am

mero wrote:

I had a crush on Beena Baboolal back in the days, she could real move that waist, better than plenty of Rowley ppl.

Dem is canal injuns dancing to stolen African culture.

Injuns dat want to dance should look to india

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 5th, 2022, 11:16 am

mero wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
hover11 wrote:

U going Bago PDP carnival zoom? Remember not all black ppl are PNM eh
I trying to tell them don't copy the Red government.

mero

Postby mero » April 5th, 2022, 11:23 am

zoom rader wrote:
mero wrote:

@timelapse, u know you take your culture seriously. Do you agree with this? I find zoom very disrespectful

But zoom, Sadghuru jumping to soca with Machel in India. Cyah pls allyuh nah. So which part of India does one need to look?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 5th, 2022, 11:27 am

mero wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
mero wrote:

@timelapse, u know you take your culture seriously. Do you agree with this? I find zoom very disrespectful

But zoom, Sadghuru jumping to soca with Machel in India. Cyah pls allyuh nah. So which part of India does one need to look?
Machel looking to India is the right thing to do.

I encourage all Trini Africans to follow in Machel footsteps. Learn from Indian culture rather that these canal water down red government injuns in trini

mero

Postby mero » April 5th, 2022, 11:51 am

Is how zoom not even Indian or Hindu but does sheit all over local Indians and they does still applaud and cheer him on here nah. Set a bobolees

Shameful

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 5th, 2022, 11:52 am

mero wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
mero wrote:

https://youtu.be/KCLQ_NR3RmI
Above is classical Indian dance.
https://youtu.be/nxFi_uaZF1k
This is Shiv Shakti.
Being an Indian that dances does not make you an Indian dancer, just as owning a camera doesn't make you a photographer.Mind you, Susan Badree and Michael Salickram are both accomplished classical dancers.But the money train doesn't go there.

From a cultural perspective, there are tons of classical Indian dancers in T&T.You would see them in their particular circles of performance, same as classical Indian music.They have their niche.

Me personally:
I'm more of a spiritual person.The closest I have ever come to a spiritual experience whilst dancing was in a Capoeira Roda.Other's experiences might be different.Music can bring an ecstasy in people referred to as Bhava, which is also another name for Shiva.All dance is said to have originated from him,the Nataraja.Sadhguru is a Shiva banton.

I have no problem with dancing, lewd or otherwise now, once it not disturbing anybody and provided that any form of physical contact is consentual.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 5th, 2022, 11:54 am

mero wrote:Is how zoom not even Indian or Hindu but does sheit all over local Indians and they does still applaud and cheer him on here nah. Set a bobolees

Shameful
Red government Injuns all also on the slave plantation bro.

From the moment u see an injun with jockey shorts showing, u know he have African values

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » April 5th, 2022, 12:03 pm

Jah bless Narsaloo Ramaya R.I.P. Pappy

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » April 5th, 2022, 12:09 pm

Hyatt fully booked, Hilton close behind, plenty boutique hotels and airBnBs booked. Transport booking enquiries already underway.

Jan bless Carnival, band launch season soon. More for the salters to froth about

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » April 5th, 2022, 12:15 pm

hmmmmm d discussion heavy in this thread, level chest bun :agrue: ....... :lol:

i have seen raj with dey drawers showing, wearing cane rows, dressing like dem is hiphop stars & into kartel must be even more than dem jamaicans

... raj shud be studying e books, putting coconut oil on e hair with a side part, ironed shirt tucked into pants with loafer shoes & listenin to 90.5fm

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 5th, 2022, 12:16 pm

eliteauto wrote:Hyatt fully booked, Hilton close behind, plenty boutique hotels and airBnBs booked. Transport booking enquiries already underway.

Jan bless Carnival, band launch season soon. More for the salters to froth about
Ever occur to you that there are people that genuinely don't like carnival?Not that they want to but can't afford it.Or that they have no friends.I mean genuinely don't like it.Same way you wouldn't find the usual Carnivaller in an opera or a ballet?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 5th, 2022, 12:17 pm

Rovin wrote:hmmmmm d discussion heavy in this thread, level chest bun :agrue: .......

i have seen raj with dey drawers showing, wearing cane rows, dressing like dem is hiphop stars & into kartel must be even more than dem jamaicans

... raj shud be studying e books, putting coconut oil on e hair with a side part, ironed shirt tucked into pants with loafer shoes & listenin to 90.5fm
Injun had the original dread locks eh.Ketch yuhself

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » April 5th, 2022, 12:21 pm

mero wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Like my hard earned tax payers money going to pay your salary while you on tuner all day playing the ass? You don't have a supervisor or something
I am supervisor now but thanks for your concern more importantly I see you don't care where your tax dollars go but I do further more you don't pay my salary bro I hate when ppl say that I pay taxes just as the next person so basically I paying my own salary

I am convinced certain people on here believe this country runs on party and wine and jam. It doh wuk so in case you didn't know. We have a failing economy and the same ppl that saying they don't want to pay more for electricity ,water , simple cost of living but they willingly jump out thousands on a fete.....HOW?????
Last edited by hover11 on April 5th, 2022, 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”