Forums

Ukraine Russia War

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

SuperMan9999
Street 2NR

Re: Ukraine Russia War

Postby SuperMan9999 » September 16th, 2022, 11:02 am

Dizzy28 wrote:^ Europe will survive a winter without Russian gas. The country of Russia may not survive this war.

As you probably don't know Russia is a Federation of subjects - oblasts, Republics, krais etc. each with a distinct demographic makeup. Yakutsk, their largest Republic doesn't even have its majority of population as being ethnic Russia.
Kadyrov is already signalling his discontent with the way the war has proceeded.
Once the "special military operation" turned into a war Russia lost.

Read an article this morning on businessinsider.

The Army Putin spent 2 decades building has been completely wiped out in Ukraine in less than 6 months thanks to NATO weapons. It seems like the Russians with their rusted out soviet junk couldn't face up to Modern German and American Engineering.

Who could have guessed it? maybe literally anyone who didn't have their head so far up Putin's rectum they could smell the sh!t from 2 days ago. My father being one of them off course, loves a "strong man dictator" who is tough on gays and sh!t. Now he is too embarrassed to come up with a new lie as to why Putin's entire military has been humiliated, I told him he should go back to his lies about how Trump won the election he lost and his Anti Vaxx Fox News Bullsh!t.

SuperMan9999
Street 2NR

Postby SuperMan9999 » September 16th, 2022, 11:42 am

The fact remains, Russia is a 3rd world sh!thole with the biggest brain drain on earth a country filled with so many lies that the word lie could have been their god, it is a mafia state with bribery and corruption that knows no limit, every country that was aligned with them ran to NATO at first chance they got when the Soviet Union fell. Which we then learned the atrocities that took place and the millions murdered by the Soviets. Europe doesn't need Russia because Europe is the civilized world, Europeans actually prefer to ride bicycles than rely on fossil fuel, their products are sought after by the entire world looking for quality even when their prices are higher than everywhere else. You never ever hear anyone going out of their way to buy some Russian junk and now that Russian military hardware has failed in Ukraine, buyers are thinking twice as it took only a fraction of NATO arms to wipe out everything the Russians had. This was a repeat of history when German Panzer and Tiger Tanks wiped out Russian artillery in WW2 because of how technologically advanced and accurate German Engineering was.

Ukraine was the technological hub of the soviet union, Stalin's aim was to kidnap children in The Ukraine and displace them all over the Union, imprisoning the parents in Siberia never to be seen again so that he could destroy the culture of Ukraine and replace them with ethnic Russians. GO read the 3 volume text by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn titled The Gulag Archipelago by someone who was imprisoned in the Soviet Prison System and who witnessed first hand account of what took place and the nonsensical reasons they were imprisoned such as basic things like professors teaching simple science but that went against communist propaganda. Or just imprisoning women and children so the guards and inmates running the Gulag can have free access to unlimited rape of women and girls who rejected sex with these people.

Putin aims to retake the Ukraine because he knows Russia is a dying kleptocracy while The Ukraine's manufacturing industry far supersedes that of anything Russia can accomplish, he also knows Ukraine has the most fertile farm lands he knows Ukraine people are more educated than Russians he knows Ukraine is a democracy and Zelensky is cleaning up the corruption, this is what Putin fears most and why sources close to him says every night he rewatches the video of Gaddafi being anally raped by a Bayonet, Putin knows this is his fate if he doesn't take Ukraine by force.
Last edited by SuperMan9999 on September 16th, 2022, 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 16th, 2022, 11:43 am

^ Russia hasn't even faced the best NATO has to offer -
Leopards and Abrams
F15s, 16s, 22s and their suite of armaments
B2s, B52s, B1B Lancers
HIMARS with ATCMS
Patriot Missiles
Tomahawks

Russia really only has its nuclear deterrence, but apart from that they are the proverbial Gucci wearing poor man.

SuperMan9999
Street 2NR

Postby SuperMan9999 » September 16th, 2022, 11:52 am

Dizzy28 wrote:^ Russia hasn't even faced the best NATO has to offer -
Leopards and Abrams
B2s, B52s, B1B Lancers
HIMARS with ATCMS
Patriot Missiles
Tomahawks

Russia really only has its nuclear deterrence, but apart from that they are the proverbial Gucci wearing poor man.

Yup and the weapons NATO donated to Ukraine are actually from the 90's and yet is light years ahead of any modern equipment Russia has. Putin knows he is ruling a dying Kleptocracy while Ukraine is a thriving technological Democracy, it's one of the reasons he destroyed the Antonov 225 Mira out of pure spite.

Russia cannot manufacture anything but junk, all they know about is lies and corruption they are the embodiment of nihilism. This war is also an espionage / information war, the CIA has stated publicly that they are behind every military strategic move that The Ukraine makes. This has Putin sheiting himself because he understands well just how powerful the CIA actually is.

His Nukes are worthless thanks to Mutually Assured Destruction and it's not even mutual, NATO has air defense systems to shoot down Russian nukes that is such top secret that no one even knows about which is why Trump stole all the classified nuclear documents to pass it onto his buddy, the only one that is going to be wiped out in any nuclear war is Putin and his failed state and he knows this all too well, the world now knows he is a bluffer he has been humiliated and he has no answer.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 16th, 2022, 1:38 pm

In what could be a sign of Russia's declining position on the world stage, today PM Narendra Modi told Putin that now is not "an era for war." This also comes a day after Putin acknowledged that China had concerns about the conflict.

Indian prime minister Narendra Modi has told Russian president Vladimir Putin that now is “not an era of war”, in some of his most pointed public remarks yet about Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. At a meeting between the Indian and Russian leaders in Uzbekistan on Friday, Putin publicly acknowledged New Delhi’s “concerns” about the conflict for the first time — a day after doing the same thing during an encounter with Chinese president Xi Jinping.

The exchanges at the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation gathering in Samarkand are Russia’s most public recognitions yet of the disquiet in Beijing and New Delhi about the implications of the Ukraine invasion. Though Xi and Modi have both attempted to remain neutral on Ukraine, their strong ties with Russia are crucial to Putin’s attempt to show Moscow remains a major player on the world stage. Putin’s new deference to Modi and Xi’s concerns about the war in Ukraine highlight how Moscow has become increasingly dependent on their willingness to buy its exports after western nations imposed sanctions on Russia.

“I know today’s era is not an era of war and we have talked to you many times over the phone on the subject,” Modi told Putin in remarks published by India’s foreign ministry. India’s prime minister added that democracy, diplomacy and dialogue kept the world together.

https://www.ft.com/content/d0ac0361-c10 ... 20f9f92233

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » September 16th, 2022, 2:20 pm

SuperMan9999 wrote:
Leopards and Abrams
B2s, B52s, B1B Lancers
HIMARS with ATCMS
Patriot Missiles
Tomahawks

Yup and the weapons NATO donated to Ukraine are actually from the 90's and yet is light years ahead of any modern equipment Russia has. Putin knows he is ruling a dying Kleptocracy while Ukraine is a thriving technological Democracy, it's one of the reasons he destroyed the Antonov 225 Mira out of pure spite.

Russia cannot manufacture anything but junk, all they know about is lies and corruption they are the embodiment of nihilism. This war is also an espionage / information war, the CIA has stated publicly that they are behind every military strategic move that The Ukraine makes. This has Putin sheiting himself because he understands well just how powerful the CIA actually is.

His Nukes are worthless thanks to Mutually Assured Destruction and it's not even mutual, NATO has air defense systems to shoot down Russian nukes that is such top secret that no one even knows about which is why Trump stole all the classified nuclear documents to pass it onto his buddy, the only one that is going to be wiped out in any nuclear war is Putin and his failed state and he knows this all too well, the world now knows he is a bluffer he has been humiliated and he has no answer.

Highly doubt Trump stole nuclear documents.

There has been no mention of the papers. It was a sham

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 16th, 2022, 2:32 pm

Yeah no further reports. Cult members gonna cult.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/sep/06/donald-trump-mar-a-lago-documents-nuclear-weapons-report
FBI found document on foreign nuclear defenses at Mar-a-Lago – report
Recovered records include material even senior Biden officials were not authorized to view, Washington Post reports

Wed 7 Sep 2022 02.58 BST

The FBI recovered a document describing a foreign government’s nuclear capabilities during its search of Mar-a-Lago, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 16th, 2022, 3:42 pm

The papers at Mar-a-Lago were about a foreign government's “nucular" capabilities. LOL!

If Trump runs again, he could become the oldest person to be on the Presidential ballot and the only president to lose the popular vote three times. Nice.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 16th, 2022, 7:39 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
sMASH wrote:anybody know how much arms ukraine sponsor in this war?

Why would Ukraine need to sponsor arms. They are literally at war.

when i battling pot hole, nobody doh sponsor me tire and ball joint... i hadda sort out my issues my self.

i jess wah kno, if ukraine was doing it alone, how long ago would this have been over...

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 18th, 2022, 9:13 am

Armenia Azerbaijan fighting, Tajikistan Kyrgyzstan fighting and Russia Ukraine fighting. Putin's vision for a new Soviet Union!!!!

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 18th, 2022, 9:19 am

matr1x wrote:
SuperMan9999 wrote:
Leopards and Abrams
B2s, B52s, B1B Lancers
HIMARS with ATCMS
Patriot Missiles
Tomahawks

Highly doubt Trump stole nuclear documents.

There has been no mention of the papers. It was a sham

Your high level of doubt doesn't negate facts reported on already in the media.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... documents/
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ons-report
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/9/7 ... capability

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 18th, 2022, 9:21 am

sMASH wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

when i battling pot hole, nobody doh sponsor me tire and ball joint... i hadda sort out my issues my self.

i jess wah kno, if ukraine was doing it alone, how long ago would this have been over...

That's why you form alliances, so you don't have to go it alone, and very likely have lost already.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 18th, 2022, 9:31 am

Time to bring the wayward children back

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 18th, 2022, 10:04 am

For the first time, defense chiefs of Finland and Sweden attend NATO meeting
From CNN’s Sonnet Swire & Barbara Starr

For the first time, Finland and Sweden attended the Chiefs of Defence meeting at the NATO Military Committee Conference, according to a readout of the meeting from the US Defense Department.

Meeting in Talinn, Estonia, on Saturday, the NATO military officials "discussed military strategic developments within the Alliance, to include implementation measures for decisions agreed upon during the NATO Madrid Summit in June 2022," according to the statement.

Finland — which shares a land border with Russia — and Sweden applied for membership in the 30-nation alliance, abandoning decades of foreign policy neutrality in response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

NATO allies signed their accession protocol this summer to allow the two countries to join, and it must be ratified by the parliaments of all its members before Finland and Sweden can be protected by the NATO defense clause, which considers an attack on one member an attack against all.

Only three countries have yet to ratify the addition of Finland and Sweden into NATO: Hungary, Slovakia and Turkey.

https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-new ... index.html

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » September 18th, 2022, 10:07 am

zFI1Juh.png
zFI1Juh.png (179.75 KiB) Viewed 3162 times

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 18th, 2022, 11:38 am

America invades countries....no on bats an eye.

Just saying

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 18th, 2022, 12:27 pm

Your friend jump in a latrine would you?
matr1x wrote:America invades countries....no on bats an eye.

Just saying

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 18th, 2022, 2:25 pm

De Dragon wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

That's why you form alliances, so you don't have to go it alone, and very likely have lost already.

soo, they should have attempted to join NATO a longgg time ago, since at least 2014. look sweden and finland gt in record time.

or was ukraine just convenient... like an political condom, for usa to deal with russia

matr1x

Postby matr1x » September 18th, 2022, 3:29 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Your friend jump in a latrine would you?

Just saying

Russia just taking back what was once theirs

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 18th, 2022, 4:12 pm

sMASH wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

soo, they should have attempted to join NATO a longgg time ago, since at least 2014. look sweden and finland gt in record time.

or was ukraine just convenient... like an political condom, for usa to deal with russia

Errr, no and no.
NATO had no interest to them because these are pacifist countries by nature, HOWEVER, having Russia suddenly, and aggressively on your door 20+ years after Ukraine separated from them makes you kinda rethink, don't ya think?
Also, the bear poked Ukraine, not the other way around as Vlad is making it seem. Ukraine similarly had no desire for NATO membership and expressly made this one of their conditions in addition to giving up all their nukes, for the Ruskies to leave them alone.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 18th, 2022, 4:12 pm

matr1x wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:Your friend jump in a latrine would you?

Just saying

Russia just taking back what was once theirs
Venezuelans taking back what was once theirs.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 18th, 2022, 4:23 pm

LONDON — Russian President Vladimir Putin has a problem.

For more than two decades now, Putin’s expanding grip on power has been predicated on his portrayed strength and justified as essential to Russia’s existence. Over time, as the political opposition and the independent media were gradually whittled away, Kremlin propagandists fostered a sense of inevitability underpinning his continued stewardship.

From the start, Putin’s invasion of Ukraine has been presented to the Russian public — and the country’s political elite — in very similar terms: This war was necessary to secure Russia’s future existence, it was well-planned and executed, and it will be won. And with near-total control over the information space at home, there has been very little chance for these narratives to be challenged.

All of that has changed over the past week.

Ukraine has conducted twin counteroffensives to retake territories occupied by Russia — and achieved success that appeared to stun outside observers as well as the Kremlin.

The scale of the Russian military’s and political leadership’s setbacks in Ukraine have become too vast for even state media and pro-war activists to ignore.

“The special military operation has completely failed,” Igor Girkin, who gained notoriety as one of the main leaders of Russia’s initial efforts in eastern Ukraine back in 2014, said in a video this week. “Since March, we have had a full-fledged war. But until now, Russian authorities, the defense ministry, and general staff have behaved as if there’s no war.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russ ... -rcna46616

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 18th, 2022, 4:53 pm

^^ london
"london"

still waiting to see how the sanctions making russia economy crumble.
and as gud as europe is without russian gas, still seeing reports of people gathering fire wood... but hey, europe is gonna be just fine..... sweet summer child.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 18th, 2022, 5:35 pm

sMASH wrote:^^ london
"london"

and as gud as europe is without russian gas, still seeing reports of people gathering fire wood... but hey, europe is gonna be just fine..... sweet summer child.
I'm still waiting to see:
Russia take Kyiv.
Zelensky lose popularity
Ukraine to surrender
Sweden and Finland to vote "no" on joining NATO

Try harder.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 18th, 2022, 6:37 pm

adnj wrote:
"london"

Russia take Kyiv.
Zelensky lose popularity
Ukraine to surrender

Try harder.

is allyuh that says that russia wanted to take kyiv. even when they was attacking it, we was saying that wasnt their objective to take, and that was just a diversion to establish them selves better in the eastern regions. so said so done.
elensky will not loose popularity vote cause america need him to keep the anti russia flag flying. as long as that keep on, the never ending war and war spending will fulfill it self.
ukraine NEEDS to surrender. but it wouldnt cause its just a puppet with an american hand up its arse keeping up a losing fite.

who ever said sweden and finland would say not to joining nato? its not ideal for russia, but just cause u dont like sumting, does not make it automatically impossible.

u all just made up ur own assumptions on russian goals and acting surprised that they didnt achive them.

the only thig russia should do, is just cut all gas to europe, cause they keep saying russian gas is evil but keep on sucking it in.
if u dont want it, stop taking it from allllll now.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 18th, 2022, 6:56 pm

https://youtu.be/LBFeKCU7fl40

sanctions are here to stay, but so is russian gas. if u hate it so much, CUT IT OFF!!!!

the earliest europe can confidently say they moving away from russain gas is third quarter next year. that is how long it will take to plan, design, approve, build, install, integrate any amount of new loading terminals.
and that is being very very very optimistic.... like noooo design mistakes and work overflows.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 18th, 2022, 7:00 pm

https://youtu.be/z3atr1zVIUo

even the roman catalic agreeing with the muslim... continuously arming ukraine is just perpetuating war unnecessarily.

ukraine neeeeds to stop and sign a deal.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 18th, 2022, 7:04 pm

sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
"london"

Russia take Kyiv.
Zelensky lose popularity
Ukraine to surrender

Try harder.

is allyuh that says that russia wanted to take kyiv. even when they was attacking it, we was saying that wasnt their objective to take, and that was just a diversion to establish them selves better in the eastern regions. so said so done.
elensky will not loose popularity vote cause america need him to keep the anti russia flag flying. as long as that keep on, the never ending war and war spending will fulfill it self.
ukraine NEEDS to surrender. but it wouldnt cause its just a puppet with an american hand up its arse keeping up a losing fite.

who ever said sweden and finland would say not to joining nato? its not ideal for russia, but just cause u dont like sumting, does not make it automatically impossible.

u all just made up ur own assumptions on russian goals and acting surprised that they didnt achive them.

the only thig russia should do, is just cut all gas to europe, cause they keep saying russian gas is evil but keep on sucking it in.
if u dont want it, stop taking it from allllll now.
You seem as though you had money riding on a quick Russian victory.

If you don't like the US policy in Ukraine, the midterm elections are coming - vote Republican.

Von der Leyen said Thursday's visit was her third to Ukraine since Russia invaded in February, but this one was different. "We will never be able to match the sacrifice that the Ukrainians are making," she told reporters during a joint press conference with Ukraine leader Volodymyr Zelensky.

"But what we can tell you is that you'll have your European friends by your side as long as it takes," she said. Upon her arrival she noted her discussions with Ukraine's leaders would be about "getting our economies and people closer."

Ukraine gained EU candidacy status in June at the same time as ex-Soviet Moldova, which borders Ukraine and like its neighbour has had Russian troops stationed in an eastern breakaway region. Zelensky told the same press conference that his country wants to join the European single market ahead of a decision on whether to grant Kyiv full EU membership.

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/2022 ... kyiv-visit

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 18th, 2022, 7:34 pm

the pope dont like the proxy war. prolly cause he dont have shares in ratheon and northrup grumen (sp).

the more the war going on, is the more the american and european peons going to feel it in their pockets.

a lot of old europeans going to freeze to death this winter.... literally freeze to death.

i live a very rudimentary life. i good with common fowl and provision.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 18th, 2022, 7:41 pm

sMASH wrote:the pope dont like the proxy war. prolly cause he dont have shares in ratheon and northrup grumen (sp).

the more the war going on, is the more the american and european peons going to feel it in their pockets.

a lot of old europeans going to freeze to death this winter.... literally freeze to death.

i live a very rudimentary life. i good with common fowl and provision.

Small island bush dwellers don't need to understand European politics or learn how to speak Russian. They need to understand Red vs. Yellow vs. Green and learn to speak Spanish.

You're worried about the wrong invasion. You should be worried about paying your new property taxes.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”