Vanna Vee missing

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

K74T
TunerGod

Re: Vanna Vee missing

Postby K74T » January 27th, 2022, 8:31 am

Vanna found dead near beach in Tobago

The search for missing local model, actress and brand promotions representative Vanna Girod, fondly called Vanna Vee, ended tragically on Wednesday after her body was found near a beach in Arnos Vale in Tobago.
The 30-year-old woman was last seen at her aunt’s villa at about 5 pm on Tuesday.
Upon nightfall and when she did not return her aunt contacted close relatives who immediately launched a search for her. An official report was also lodged at the Shirvan Road Police Station.
Early yesterday morning, other close relatives and friends flew out from Trinidad to Tobago to join the search that was led by her brother Dillon.
During the search Girod’s clothes—a track pants and a sweater was found neatly folded and placed along a trail. At about midday her body was discovered.
At the scene Girod’s father, James was inconsolable.
At his home at Butu Road, Valsayn South, neighbours and known landscapers extended condolences to the Girod family adding that they were in shock over the tragic news given the fact that Girod’s father was a survivor of a brutal attack on himself and his family in the 1980s.
Speaking with the Guardian Media during a visit in the area after news that Girod’s body was found, a neighbour’s landscaper for the past 46 years said initially they feared that the young woman was kidnapped.
“In our Valsayn WhatsApp chat group it did show up that it may have been a kidnapping and then later on today (yesterday) they said that her body was found. They’re saying the cause is yet to be known, the landscaper said.
“But knowing what the family went through that death is real hard and a real shocker to all of us. We didn’t really know that Mr Girod had a big daughter until this news here,” he added.
It was reported that James Girod lost his wife and child in a kidnap and murder incident back in the 1980s.

It was reported that Leslie Ann Girod was raped and bludgeoned to death and her baby, Gregg, who was six months old at the time, was decapitated.
James, who had his throat slit survived the attack. Lincoln Guerra and Brian Wallen were subsequently convicted of the murders and sentenced to death in 1989.
A close family friend, identified as Marlon Jeffers, described this latest tragedy as a “double whammy” for James.
In extending condolences, Jeffers said he is reeling in shock.
He said, “What makes it harder is that I’m wondering how he (James) is going to take that knowing what he went through in the past because it’s like a double whammy for him.”
“I knew Vanna as a very talented young lady, vivacious, that’s how I knew her,” Jeffers added.
Efforts to reach Girod’s brother Dillon for comment proved futile as all calls went straight to voice mail, however, police sources said they were told by close relatives on the scene that Girod lived with her grandparents in Maraval and was believed to be going through a period of depression and had gone to Tobago on Saturday to spend time with her aunt.

https://www.cnc3.co.tt/vanna-found-dead-near-beach-in-tobago/

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 27th, 2022, 9:13 am

^ I remember that Lincoln Guerra case.
He was always the name ppl called when trying to justify hanging.

No words on what Vanna's father is going through.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 27th, 2022, 9:17 am

Jesus christ, this is dark.

I hope her dad finds some peace, I cannot imagine what he is going through.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 27th, 2022, 9:49 am

Damn.....
When you google lincoln name you would see that one of them murdered a prison guard and escaped but was then recaptured.
Need a different kind of strength to cope with this yes.

Hope their friends and family rally around them as much as they can.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Vanna Vee missing

Postby MaxPower » January 27th, 2022, 10:21 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:Damn.....
When you google lincoln name you would see that one of them murdered a prison guard and escaped but was then recaptured.

Steups, just imagine the animal na. To commit those savage and brutal crimes….i mean what the hell man my blood crawled reading what he did to that woman and the baby. And then they still have rights?

Should have tortured them 100 times more than the pain those victims felt and set the message from Day 1.

We are far too lenient with criminals.

That Guerra name is a curse in society yes.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » January 27th, 2022, 11:00 am

MaxPower wrote:

Steups, just imagine the animal na. To commit those savage and brutal crimes….i mean what the hell man my blood crawled reading what he did to that woman and the baby. And then they still have rights?

Should have tortured them 100 times more than the pain those victims felt and set the message from Day 1.

Was he ever hanged? I recall the name but not the outcome. Am I the only person who never heard of this Vanna girl before?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 27th, 2022, 12:07 pm

alfa wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Was he ever hanged? I recall the name but not the outcome. Am I the only person who never heard of this Vanna girl before?

Hey alfa,

Na bro me too, never heard of her but apparently she is very popular. I came out of the liming scene years now so i guess she “bloomed” after my days.

They didn’t hang Guerra…..some “rights” crap.

If you take a life and harm a life, your rights should be immediately stripped and you face the consequences which should be life changing, not comforting.

agent007
punchin NOS

Vanna Vee missing

Postby agent007 » January 27th, 2022, 12:13 pm

Well yes, that history report is just an eye opener. So a year later, the country is plunged into mourning yet again due to the untimely passing of a young lady a large segment of society can identify with. I’m not enjoying the coincidence nor the circumstances. May this young beautiful soul RIP and I trust that you’ve gotten your well deserved peace.

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » January 27th, 2022, 12:26 pm

It was reported that Leslie Ann Girod was raped and bludgeoned to death and her baby, Gregg, who was six months old at the time, was decapitated.
James, who had his throat slit survived the attack.

So this is not something you hear happening everyday, why were they targeted in the first place?
This aint your regular murder/robbery/rape story.

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » January 27th, 2022, 12:38 pm

S_2NR wrote:

So this is not something you hear happening everyday, why were they targeted in the first place?

I think they were in the wrong place at the wrong time, and became easy prey for these two criminals. This was a really sad story, and the current story is equally sad.

KM_2NR
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby KM_2NR » January 27th, 2022, 12:46 pm

Wonder when the government will start placing some importance its citizens mental health.

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » January 27th, 2022, 12:49 pm

Leslie Ann Girod and her seven-month old baby Gregg who were chopped to death at Wallerfield.
James Girod, husband and father had his throat slit, but miraculously, he crawled
out on the main road and was rescued. For seven years he could not speak because
his throat was damaged, but he survived.

Lincoln Guerra and Brian Wallen were sentenced to death, but they were
saved by Pratt and Morgan judgment. Wallen died in jail and Guerra, who is a
recipient of Pratt and Morgan, now preaches at Carrera Island Prison.

mrtrini45
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby mrtrini45 » January 27th, 2022, 12:56 pm

Condolences going out to the family RIP

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » January 27th, 2022, 1:00 pm

dogg wrote:
Leslie Ann Girod and her seven-month old baby Gregg who were chopped to death at Wallerfield.
James Girod, husband and father had his throat slit, but miraculously, he crawled
out on the main road and was rescued. For seven years he could not speak because
his throat was damaged, but he survived.

Lincoln Guerra and Brian Wallen were sentenced to death, but they were
saved by Pratt and Morgan judgment. Wallen died in jail and Guerra, who is a
recipient of Pratt and Morgan, now preaches at Carrera Island Prison.

steups. one set of fckin hypocrisy.
put that fool in the ground.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » January 27th, 2022, 1:00 pm

RIP and may there be some sort of solace to the family

Sidenote:Should still hang Guerra

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 27th, 2022, 2:08 pm

S_2NR wrote:

what d hell! :shock: so he couldn't stop at the adults, he had to take a baby's life too and in such a horrific manner? :x :cry: real demons here!

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » January 27th, 2022, 3:02 pm

Always had monsters here, but instead of addressing and trying to change that over the years with thoughtful programs and updated laws etc, they left the country on autopilot to sort itself out and thus we are where we are today even after all the wealth that has passed through this place .

That's one man the entire country wanted to see hang, he dominated the news for years .

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 27th, 2022, 3:58 pm

not to be a conspiracy monger but look what she was posting up until this happened. especially 2 weeks ago.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17934263299720510/?hl=en

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » January 27th, 2022, 4:06 pm

redmanjp wrote:not to be a conspiracy monger but look what she was posting up until this happened. especially 2 weeks ago.

what it say? I'm not on instagram

i_code_and_stuff
Street 2NR

Postby i_code_and_stuff » January 27th, 2022, 4:11 pm

redmanjp wrote:not to be a conspiracy monger but look what she was posting up until this happened. especially 2 weeks ago.

heh.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 27th, 2022, 4:14 pm

dogg wrote:

what it say? I'm not on instagram

stuff ('military documents') about covid origins, etc.
Last edited by redmanjp on January 27th, 2022, 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 27th, 2022, 4:17 pm

https://www.casemine.com/judgement/in/5779fb7ae561096c93131802

Those international 'human rights' bodies need to firetruck themselves yes.You could watch all of this and prevent a demon from meeting his maker? Those people sick in their brains yes

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 27th, 2022, 4:26 pm

timelapse wrote:https://www.casemine.com/judgement/in/5779fb7ae561096c93131802

Those international 'human rights' bodies need to firetruck themselves yes.You could watch all of this and prevent a demon from meeting his maker? Those people sick in their brains yes

Really sickening yes.

Human rights my ass if you want to harm people in that despicable manner.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 27th, 2022, 4:29 pm

On a sidenote, they should do a psychiatric evaluation of the brother.

And see who the recently deceased grandparents left their stuff to.Thats the injun in me.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » January 27th, 2022, 4:38 pm

^^^that is how the FBI does it. Think outside the box and start with ruling out certain people and possibilities especially in absence of any further details besides body found due to possible drowning.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » January 27th, 2022, 5:01 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
matr1x wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:The facade, is just a facade. The family needs time to mourn. Their relatives not to shut their trap.

I don't know her life, and don't need to. Tragedy needs privacy

Slim,

It is very clear you tone has changed when suicide or drowning appears to be the cause of death.

Because if it was rape you would have had the worse to say about women.

Carry on.

If it were a vene woman, absolutely.

Also if it were a vene woman drowning, I would have all the jokes

Carry on doubles man

doubles man where that one come from

Referred to a post that was deleted. Allegedly.

Long post short, I knew nothing of the individual. A small dive shows someone who belly was full of hype and likes on social media, but whose heart and head was empty of joy.

Does it matter? No. Because we have generation whose value is on social media and nothing in the real world. People will move on to the next big fad.

There are members who insult and wish worst on me like max and mero, but ultimately there is a life outside tuner.

Plain talk, if the girl was not attractive nun of allyuh would have cared

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 27th, 2022, 5:30 pm

matr1x wrote:There are members who insult and wish worst on me like max and mero, but ultimately there is a life outside tuner.

Plain talk, if the girl was not attractive nun of allyuh would have cared

Slim,

We are hard on you only because you need help.

You are obese and you have the thinking of a rapist and you constantly make your hate for women known. You have no respect for the Muslim religion and it’s followers.

Mero is a good boy and wishes you well, i think….but take our criticism as motivation to change your ways.

Anyways, you are correct in a way…the attractive girls always get all the attention. Quite a few women went missing over the last few months and i heard nothing of them.

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » January 27th, 2022, 5:32 pm

timelapse wrote:On a sidenote, they should do a psychiatric evaluation of the brother.

And see who the recently deceased grandparents left their stuff to.Thats the injun in me.

hahahaha

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » January 27th, 2022, 5:34 pm

antlind wrote:
S_2NR wrote:

I think they were in the wrong place at the wrong time, and became easy prey for these two criminals. This was a really sad story, and the current story is equally sad.

What? This happens very often. It is just that the mainstream news don't go into such detail and leave people to conclude it was a domestic/land issue.

Why were they targeted?
The same reason this woman and child and pregnant relative were gangraped for hours at gunpoint.

The same reason the woman in Couva had to watch her male friend chopped and killed in front of her WHILE she was being gangraped and having her breasts mutilated.

The same reason the taxi man had to swim for his life, only for the 2 cockroaches to wait for him to return to land to kill him.
The same reason Andrea Bharatt was targeted.
The same reason Belcon and other pest like "Cyclops" - the sex pest with the eye tattoo

Wrong place and wrong time?
Tell that to the 13 year old that was gangraped in Couva while fast asleep in her own home. (I can confirm one of the pests was killed a year later)
Or the Mother and daughter from the soe rape fast asleep in their own during curfew.
Or the thousands of other cases.

Some "people" think it is their god-given right to act like this.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 27th, 2022, 5:47 pm

^ jeezus crice Blaze….

I want these disgusting pests dead and dead painfully.

When is society going to fight back?

Must we take matters into our own hands?

The day i ketch a rapist…i will film it and social media will see how to deal with these animals.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”