Postby gastly369 » January 17th, 2022, 11:54 am

Men does ride this political coco without vaseline yes

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Police Use Tear Gas on Protesters.

Postby timelapse » January 17th, 2022, 11:57 am

Redman wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Redman wrote:Whatever Nanci story you want to make up about the judiciary is fine, dictatorships are not guided by court rulings or the constitutional limits.

TnT has yet to sniff a dictatorship irl.
At the end of the day, the red dicktakership is responsible for the actions of the ttps.
If this happened under unc,you self would have been calling on kamla head.
So try again.

Kamla would still be asleep with her drunk arse.

On one hand yuh whining about any reference.to UNC being a blame Kamla version.

You then turn around and bring the UNC back as a reference.point.

You should pick one side and run with it.
Is your rental dreds minister hinds that does be quick on the draw to blame unc for any of your party's shortcomings on his social media.
Try again

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 17th, 2022, 12:12 pm

ent d pee nm spent millions on a water cannon , where is that, has it ever been taught to d local police on how to use it or it ever even get tested ? .... coulda gee dem some wettin, as now is crapnival time protesters woulda prefer dat then tear gas

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » January 17th, 2022, 1:00 pm

timelapse wrote:
Redman wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Redman wrote:Whatever Nanci story you want to make up about the judiciary is fine, dictatorships are not guided by court rulings or the constitutional limits.

TnT has yet to sniff a dictatorship irl.
At the end of the day, the red dicktakership is responsible for the actions of the ttps.
If this happened under unc,you self would have been calling on kamla head.
So try again.

Kamla would still be asleep with her drunk arse.

On one hand yuh whining about any reference.to UNC being a blame Kamla version.

You then turn around and bring the UNC back as a reference.point.

You should pick one side and run with it.
Is your rental dreds minister hinds that does be quick on the draw to blame unc for any of your party's shortcomings on his social media.
Try again

So...you repeating what Hinds say..and ...blame him for what youve posted, as your own.

Ok.

Can't blame Kamla for that.
Lol

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 17th, 2022, 1:05 pm

Redman wrote:
Lol
It's a dictatorship once allyuh party not in power,
Dictatorship but Duke win the PNM rigged elections and now he coming to Trini.

Bigot ZR free to move and back the chithong of his choice...but bawling about dictatorship.

Don't blame Kamla....but it is PNM supporters fault that the UNC can't attract enough of the PROVEN swing vote to change things.
Don't blame Kamla but PNM in power 50 years

We not free because blah blah blah...need permission to voice an opinion....this from 88 who posts opinions at length and at will...yet other Trinis too stupid blah blah blah.
That opinion is a contradiction in itself 88.

Yet every day allyuh laugh cuz the govt lost cases in court...yet it's dictatorship qualities abound.
Dictatorship s doh study court.

Grow up...there needs to be a viable contender to beat the PNM on election day.
That entity has to show value from NOW...not be a make up squad in election season....we did that twice.

Flame on.

Couple quick questions.
How much they paying you for staining your tongue brown permanently from all that arse-eating?
How does it work? You lick their arseholes only when they out of tp? Or is it an as they summon you to do so at their leisure kinda deal? Or you just doing it for doing it sake because you enjoy eating kaka straight from the source?
Is only certain pnm anus you does eat, or is all of them?

I only ask, because imho, your post very strongly resembles something a professional ass-eater would say.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » January 17th, 2022, 1:09 pm

Lol

All of that to prove the point.
Insecure much?

Waiting for the son lecture.

FuadAdnan
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FuadAdnan » January 17th, 2022, 1:09 pm

Redman owned.

pioneer5220
Street 2NR

Re: Police (Allegedly) Use Tear Gas on Protesters.

Postby pioneer5220 » January 17th, 2022, 1:48 pm

zoom rader wrote:All yuh MC vote for dat take bull

I have never seen a stupid cont tree as this before

Good, there is no reason for congregating when we are trying to survive a deadly pandemic.

The Prime Minister is right, gas them, whip them do whatever it takes to get rid of those crowds, I live in Williamsville and there was a car outside my home on Sunday, probably paid by Kamla and company, with a loud mic advertising about how we need to defeat the PNM by protesting in POS, to come join us etc. I immediately called the police and reported this individual took down his number plate etc. He is setting people up to get killed by Covid, Dr Rowley needs to use harsher punishment on illiterate people who refuse to learn.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 17th, 2022, 1:57 pm

Redman wrote:Lol

All of that to prove the point.
Insecure much?

Waiting for the son lecture.

You still here toilet paper tongue?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 17th, 2022, 2:08 pm

pioneer5220 wrote:

Good, there is no reason for congregating when we are trying to survive a deadly pandemic.

The Prime Minister is right, gas them, whip them do whatever it takes to get rid of those crowds
, I live in Williamsville and there was a car outside my home on Sunday, probably paid by Kamla and company, with a loud mic advertising about how we need to defeat the PNM by protesting in POS, to come join us etc. I immediately called the police and reported this individual took down his number plate etc. He is setting people up to get killed by Covid, Dr Rowley needs to use harsher punishment on illiterate people who refuse to learn.

Interesting.
So, if you and the entire population of the country starving, I hope you know how to protest from your living room for the politicians to take notice and help you, and if you do go out to protest against dying of starvation, that you can hold onto that exact same sentiment and embrace the tear gas, water cannon, riot staff across your neck, etc, etc, and so on and so forth that comes your way.
I just saying

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 17th, 2022, 2:35 pm

88sins wrote:
pioneer5220 wrote:

The Prime Minister is right, gas them, whip them do whatever it takes to get rid of those crowds
, I live in Williamsville and there was a car outside my home on Sunday, probably paid by Kamla and company, with a loud mic advertising about how we need to defeat the PNM by protesting in POS, to come join us etc. I immediately called the police and reported this individual took down his number plate etc. He is setting people up to get killed by Covid, Dr Rowley needs to use harsher punishment on illiterate people who refuse to learn.

Interesting.
So, if you and the entire population of the country starving, I hope you know how to protest from your living room for the politicians to take notice and help you, and if you do go out to protest against dying of starvation, that you can hold onto that exact same sentiment and embrace the tear gas, water cannon, riot staff across your neck, etc, etc, and so on and so forth that comes your way.
I just saying
If you living Beetham and Sealots you can 'protest' to your heart's desire

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 17th, 2022, 7:54 pm

@timelapse
That's the thing, why is it so? And why do people need the permission of the police to get together and voice their concerns? Who is he to say who's voice should be heard, and who should be silenced?
That is another bs law that needs to change

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 17th, 2022, 8:08 pm

88sins wrote:@timelapse
That's the thing, why is it so? And why do people need the permission of the police to get together and voice their concerns? Who is he to say who's voice should be heard, and who should be silenced?
The police permission is so the police will know that is not a riot going on and make necessary traffic arrangements and so forth.
Beetham gets away with whatever they want because the police enforce what the politicians want.Plain and simple.Beetham residents have held traffic into POS to ransom too many times.Tear gas? Never.Let some indos in a UNC stronghold do that.Bullets will fly from the police.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 18th, 2022, 2:49 am

The red government police has to get permission from bailiser whore House before any protest can be made.

If the alternative community had a non permission protest you really think red government police will attack them.

Eliteauto-tuntun will be in fit while his people get gas out.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 18th, 2022, 4:28 am

Like I said.
This place real jokey

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » January 18th, 2022, 7:35 am

zoom rader wrote:
The red government police has to get permission from bailiser whore House before any protest can be made.

If the alternative community had a non permission protest you really think red government police will attack them.

Of course the protest lasted almost 3 hrs .....before the tear gas...not quite the heavy handed suppression of rights and opinions that allyuh trying to ascribe.

Blasted red govahment...can't even run a dictatorship good.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » January 18th, 2022, 10:08 am

Police commissioner on The Morning Brew says “Circumstances warranted use of tear gas”

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 18th, 2022, 10:56 am

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Of course the protest lasted almost 3 hrs .....before the tear gas...not quite the heavy handed suppression of rights and opinions that allyuh trying to ascribe.

Blasted red govahment...can't even run a dictatorship good.
Rowlee was playing golf so they had to wait after his parr

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » January 18th, 2022, 1:33 pm

Umar Abdullah charged after anti-vax march; 11 others released

Eleven of the 12 people detained during Sunday's anti-vaccine march around the Queen Park Savannah, Port of Spain, have been released.

Only one individual was charged, police said.

This is the Leader of the First Wave Movement, Umar Abdullah.

He was charged with leading a march/protest without permission from the office of the Commissioner of Police.

However, sources told Loop News that investigators reserve the right to charge the other 11 individuals pending further investigations.

The 12 were detained on Sunday during a protest around the Queen’s Park Savannah.

Over 200 men, women and children gathered at the Savannah and ‘marched’ around the building.

Despite several requests for the group to disperse, the members failed to listen to the instructions of the police.

Just before 2pm that day, officers of the Guard and Emergency Branch used tear-gas to disperse the crowd.

A total of 12 persons were removed from the scene and taken to the St Clair Police Station.

However, by 5pm, most had been processed and released.

Only Abdullah remained in custody and he was subsequently charged.

On the First Wave Movement’s Facebook page, it was said that Abdullah was being “falsely charged by police for standing up for the rights of the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago.”

It noted, “(t)he police, who has a history of false accusations, are alleging that Bro. Umar Abdullah incited violence when in fact it was the police that was meting out violence towards the people of Trinidad & Tobago. Bro. Umar will however fight this matter and has no regrets for taking a stand for the people of Trinidad & Tobago.”

https://tt.loopnews.com/content/umar-ab ... s-released

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 18th, 2022, 1:59 pm

They should have held that protest on a boat

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » January 18th, 2022, 2:15 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Umar Abdullah charged after anti-vax march; 11 others released

Eleven of the 12 people detained during Sunday's anti-vaccine march around the Queen Park Savannah, Port of Spain, have been released.

Only one individual was charged, police said.

This is the Leader of the First Wave Movement, Umar Abdullah.

He was charged with leading a march/protest without permission from the office of the Commissioner of Police.

However, sources told Loop News that investigators reserve the right to charge the other 11 individuals pending further investigations.

The 12 were detained on Sunday during a protest around the Queen’s Park Savannah.

Over 200 men, women and children gathered at the Savannah and ‘marched’ around the building.

Despite several requests for the group to disperse, the members failed to listen to the instructions of the police.

Just before 2pm that day, officers of the Guard and Emergency Branch used tear-gas to disperse the crowd.

A total of 12 persons were removed from the scene and taken to the St Clair Police Station.

However, by 5pm, most had been processed and released.

Only Abdullah remained in custody and he was subsequently charged.

On the First Wave Movement’s Facebook page, it was said that Abdullah was being “falsely charged by police for standing up for the rights of the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago.”

It noted, “(t)he police, who has a history of false accusations, are alleging that Bro. Umar Abdullah incited violence when in fact it was the police that was meting out violence towards the people of Trinidad & Tobago. Bro. Umar will however fight this matter and has no regrets for taking a stand for the people of Trinidad & Tobago.”

https://tt.loopnews.com/content/umar-ab ... s-released
Sooo the monthly Beetham protest with damage of people property and possibly people are fully organized and permissions are given... Never seen any arrest

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 18th, 2022, 2:25 pm

Guys I’m sorry but let me be honest.

It pleases me that the protestors were gassed.

But i don’t agree with selective gassing.

Gas everybody who is getting out of line.

Children should also be kept far away from protesting as possible and not be used for sympathy.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 18th, 2022, 2:30 pm

MaxPower wrote:Guys I’m sorry but let me be honest.

Children should also be kept far away from protesting as possible and not be used for sympathy.
^Same.They should have done this a long time ago.Is the blatant discrimination I have a problem with.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » January 18th, 2022, 2:36 pm

Ain't that why them vene cocroach does drsg their children around for sympathy?

Take your Maduro piggy sucking self and ride out

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 18th, 2022, 4:01 pm

matr1x wrote:Ain't that why them vene cocroach does drsg their children around for sympathy?

Weyz Slim, like you come out with a vengeance.

That ban in yuh mc did you more harm than good.

Try to find happiness na pa. You too busy macooin what everyone else doing pa.

Find happiness.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 18th, 2022, 4:17 pm

Hitler and now Rowlee gassing people.

Carry on Trinidad and take bull

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 18th, 2022, 4:19 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Its two different type of gas bro.

One does kill, the other does run dey mc.

But yeh take bull.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » January 18th, 2022, 5:06 pm

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:Ain't that why them vene cocroach does drsg their children around for sympathy?

Weyz Slim, like you come out with a vengeance.

That ban in yuh mc did you more harm than good.

Try to find happiness na pa. You too busy macooin what everyone else doing pa.

Find happiness.

You are a big woman, find a penis

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 18th, 2022, 5:26 pm

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Its two different type of gas bro.

One does kill, the other does run dey mc.

But yeh take bull.
Three kinds of gas.My gas scatters crowds just as effectively

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 18th, 2022, 5:34 pm

umar need to be put away just for being an isis idiot supporter

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”