Forums

NIB Online Contributions Portal

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

jedismurf99
Street 2NR

NIB Online Contributions Portal

Postby jedismurf99 » January 15th, 2022, 6:32 am

In case anybody else had the link saved for the NIS online portal like me and scrambling to make the payment in time; they changed it from:

http://payments.nibtt.net:8080/EOBP/
to
https://apps.nibtt.net/EOBP/

...without any documentation or announcement anywhere I can find...

UPDATE: (an email from NIB)

"We are asking that you examine your records for the period September 2021 to March 2022 and resubmit all contribution data for which you did not receive an acknowledgement from our website, or a subsequent payment receipt on or before 31st May, 2022.

Please be reminded, each contribution payment period must be submitted separately via our website."

* they really did have problems and now you have to do over your submissions.
Last edited by jedismurf99 on May 12th, 2022, 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bosse
Street 2NR

Re: NIB Online Contributions Portal

Postby Bosse » January 17th, 2022, 7:45 pm

Could this be why after I complete the form and it say conformation e-mail has been sent but I don’t get it?

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » January 17th, 2022, 7:52 pm

Bosse wrote:Could this be why after I complete the form and it say conformation e-mail has been sent but I don’t get it?

Check Junk mail

Bosse
Street 2NR

Postby Bosse » January 17th, 2022, 7:57 pm

Kenjo wrote:
Bosse wrote:Could this be why after I complete the form and it say conformation e-mail has been sent but I don’t get it?

Check Junk mail

Did that and it’s still not there

jedismurf99
Street 2NR

Postby jedismurf99 » January 19th, 2022, 8:09 am

Bosse wrote:
Kenjo wrote:

Check Junk mail

Did that and it’s still not there

The first time I sent through the information nothing happened and I actually did it a second time and the email came through right away. There might be a problem with the first input

phreakazoid
Trinituner Peong

Postby phreakazoid » January 19th, 2022, 6:39 pm

I tried multiple times and they never sent it

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » January 19th, 2022, 6:54 pm

phreakazoid wrote:I tried multiple times and they never sent it
Thousands of applications are received per day , if you don't get through reapply or go into an office to get one immediately

SLVR1
Sweet on this forum

Postby SLVR1 » January 27th, 2022, 11:01 am

Had to fill out the form a second time for the email to arrive. Has anyone received their payment receipts in the post? I only got the emailed versions so far.

jedismurf99
Street 2NR

Postby jedismurf99 » February 11th, 2022, 6:45 am

SLVR1 wrote:Had to fill out the form a second time for the email to arrive. Has anyone received their payment receipts in the post? I only got the emailed versions so far.

Usually comes months later, and also the portal doesn't even seem to be working at all right now !

SLVR1
Sweet on this forum

Postby SLVR1 » February 11th, 2022, 8:26 am

jedismurf99 wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:Had to fill out the form a second time for the email to arrive. Has anyone received their payment receipts in the post? I only got the emailed versions so far.

Usually comes months later, and also the portal doesn't even seem to be working at all right now !

Okay, thanks. I just got yesterday July and September 2021 receipts in the mail. I can't understand why NIB can't get things right. Portal issues, incorrect contribution records etc.

jedismurf99
Street 2NR

Postby jedismurf99 » February 11th, 2022, 8:40 am

It's insane that the government keeps making it difficult for people to pay them money, whether it's contributions or taxes or anything.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 11th, 2022, 8:45 am

SLVR1 wrote:
jedismurf99 wrote:

Okay, thanks. I just got yesterday July and September 2021 receipts in the mail. I can't understand why NIB can't get things right. Portal issues, incorrect contribution records etc.
Nib doesn't control the postal system though so I fail to understand how that is a NIB problem more , that seems to a grievance with TTPOST

SLVR1
Sweet on this forum

Postby SLVR1 » February 11th, 2022, 8:59 am

hover11 wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:
jedismurf99 wrote:

Nib doesn't control the postal system though so I fail to understand how that is a NIB problem more , that seems to a grievance with TTPOST

NIB needs to issue a proper digital payment receipt and move with the times rather than using TTPOST. When dealing with business records it is crucial to get this on time. Any company/individual will want there records in order. As is you have NIB claiming payments are not being made and the receipt is part of your proof.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 11th, 2022, 9:24 am

SLVR1 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:
jedismurf99 wrote:

NIB needs to issue a proper digital payment receipt and move with the times rather than using TTPOST. When dealing with business records it is crucial to get this on time. Any company/individual will want there records in order. As is you have NIB claiming payments are not being made and the receipt is part of your proof.
What you are asking for here requires IT infrastructure and development from an organization that's spending more than it already earning. Good idea, however the resources are limited due to inefficiencies.

jedismurf99
Street 2NR

Postby jedismurf99 » February 11th, 2022, 10:27 am

hover11 wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:
jedismurf99 wrote:

What you are asking for here requires IT infrastructure and development from an organization that's spending more than it already earning. Good idea, however the resources are limited due to inefficiencies.

Yeah I don't think so, I've been using online contributions since 2018 and the digital receipt always came within a minute of the upload, followed by the real physical copy the following month. Right now the portal is the same but it works worse and doesn't send a receipt most of the time, and then you have to wait months to get your physical copy.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 11th, 2022, 10:37 am

jedismurf99 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:
jedismurf99 wrote:

Yeah I don't think so, I've been using online contributions since 2018 and the digital receipt always came within a minute of the upload, followed by the real physical copy the following month. Right now the portal is the same but it works worse and doesn't send a receipt most of the time, and then you have to wait months to get your physical copy.
That's online not everyone uses online, perfect world we prefer everyone to utilize such. That's a whole different department dealing specifically just for that, however the others which make up the majority, who wish to continue making their payments in office by simply dropping it in the box that is where the delay for receipts occur.

jedismurf99
Street 2NR

Postby jedismurf99 » May 12th, 2022, 6:45 am

UPDATE:

We are asking that you examine your records for the period September 2021 to March 2022 and resubmit all contribution data for which you did not receive an acknowledgement from our website, or a subsequent payment receipt on or before 31st May, 2022.

Please be reminded, each contribution payment period must be submitted separately via our website.

* they really did have problems and now you have to do over your submissions.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”