Forums

2022 Murder Toll Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: 2022 Murder Toll Thread

Postby Chimera » May 10th, 2022, 11:01 am

I dunno na...8 years you getting lix and still with the man.

I guess you scared and have no where to go but this is usually the outcome of that.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 10th, 2022, 11:12 am

I get you but we have a psychopath sociopath problem in this place, something is clealry wrong and no one is addressing it, anyone's a potential murderer or murder victim now, it's not even about gangs anymore,and to their credit they try to keep the killing within their own ranks and frown upon advantage of the innocent themselves.

Laventille and East POS looking real good compared right now..

We need programs and awareness with the enthusiasm and repetition of a political campaign..why isn't anyone enthusiastic about fixing the country ? The rewards would be priceless and life changing .. but then again we're a society where everything boils down to a price.

Phone Surgeon wrote:I dunno na...8 years you getting lix and still with the man.

I guess you scared and have no where to go but this is usually the outcome of that.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 10th, 2022, 11:31 am

i dunno what you saying about laventille and east pos

the fellas who robbed and brutally beat my parents from laventille st barbs

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 10th, 2022, 11:35 am

I'm talking about this murder wave in every corner of Trinidad padna..Laventille isn't standing out at all and is doing rather well compared to many other places..

I know there are a higher number of criminals in Laventille compared to other places.. and that's my point exactly.
Last edited by VII on May 10th, 2022, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 10th, 2022, 11:37 am

Fixing the country has no benefit to those in power.

They need the poor poor so that the rich could stay rich.

Is only when the poor decide to steal from the rich then its a issue and they rail up.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 10th, 2022, 11:38 am

VII wrote:I'm talking about this murder and crime wave padna..Laventille isn't standing out at all and is doing rather well compared to many other places..

I know there are a higher number if criminals in Laventille compared to other places.. and that's my point exactly.
Realistically people in laventille aren't going to rob other persons in laventille. They going everywhere else to rob

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 10th, 2022, 11:41 am

They should go fairways , haleland park and westmoorings by the sea that's the ppl they hadda rob only then would those in power make a change

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 10th, 2022, 11:42 am

Really talking about the murders murders murders..

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 10th, 2022, 11:43 am

Sad but you're so right..

hover11 wrote:They should go fairways , haleland park and westmoorings by the sea that's the ppl they hadda rob only then would those in power make a change

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 10th, 2022, 11:44 am

those places are pest nests, they leaving there to terroize ppl out of their neighbourhood
quoting stats from their own neighbourhood is a moot point

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 10th, 2022, 11:45 am

Well hover seems to have the solution..

Phone Surgeon wrote:Fixing the country has no benefit to those in power.

They need the poor poor so that the rich could stay rich.

Is only when the poor decide to steal from the rich then its a issue and they rail up.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 10th, 2022, 11:46 am

hover11 wrote:They should go fairways , haleland park and westmoorings by the sea that's the ppl they hadda rob only then would those in power make a change
Last time they did that they killed Karen Scott and then the red government went quickly ahead to hang Glen Ashby to please 1%.

Meanwhile Kwame and Raj don't matter when they get killed

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 10th, 2022, 11:52 am

and chin

zoom rader wrote:
Last time they did that they killed Karen Scott and then the red government went quickly ahead to hang Glen Ashby to please 1%.

Meanwhile Kwame and Raj don't matter when they get killed

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 10th, 2022, 11:55 am

Those places are where the most murders were for years since T&T tun up in 2000, and now the murders are rampant everywhere...that's my point...and it's not laventille people killing people all over Trinidad...it's Trinidadians from every corner ...me ain't talking about some idiots leaving their laventille rat holes and robbing and killing the odd person on the fringes..

I'm talking about the cable guy getting murdered on the job in South, I'm talking about men being gunned down in Santa Cruz by their neighbors, I'm talking about deadly home invasions in parts of South you nnever heard in the news before. I'm talking about machine gun murder in South Park and on the highway in South . I'm talking about places hotter than laventille like Chaguanas Diego Martin, Arima, Grande, and parts of South etc.. I'm yalkng about 3-4 men getting gunned down by the river in Central etc..

Me ain talking not some rats leaving laventlle now and then to rob somebody..

Try to get the bigger point...Laventille is not whats destroying T&T, Trinis from every corner are..

pugboy wrote:those places are pest nests, they leaving there to terroize ppl out of their neighbourhood

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 10th, 2022, 12:00 pm

*My keypad dong some rel shyte hence the edits..facking up the simplist wirds..

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 10th, 2022, 12:18 pm

Seven,

Let's be real a murder in laventille and a murder in westmoorings is two different. All the talk about bail and these other legal technicalities will be out the window. Watch how fast bail will be a thing of the past when magistrates start seeing their neighbors being targeted and politicians will start making laws that actually matter to fix this crime crisis

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 10th, 2022, 1:07 pm

in your world,

in my world, my family was brutally beaten by laventille/morvant guys,
same thing with the moses ppl, they lost a loved one
and last week 7 guys from dan kelly robbed a house on my street as well.

not sure why you keep defending them when the big picture stats are clear
i am not prejudiced against them, but you seem very pro-laventille for some reason or another
and no, we are not in any fishy business and deserve what coming to us if you planning to say that next.

VII wrote:Try to get the bigger point...Laventille is not whats destroying T&T, Trinis from every corner are..

pugboy wrote:those places are pest nests, they leaving there to terroize ppl out of their neighbourhood

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 10th, 2022, 1:20 pm

Vii I think it have plenty factors that leading to the bloodbath we have.

1) covid. There is alot less money floating around. So the criminal elements need to protect their turf more violently. A smaller pie that has to feed the same amount of people

2) covid. Normally legit people have now turned to a life of crime to feed their families.

3)dead gangleaders/ high level criminals.
With fellas like Burke and dole and sandman and Sheron and others dead. There is alot of headless snakes who going out on their own and trying to establish themselves

4) lack of contracts for gangs. We all know that plenty of those Gangs use to benefit from government money. I dont know if its GG or covid of government but plenty of those fellas don't have sure income anymore. So is crime they gone to. Taking work to kill people. Robberies. Embezzlement.
All over have people taxing business persons now. 2 or 3 set of different gangs might try to tax the same area.

5) turf war in colombia and venezuela spilling over to here. Again. Smaller pie and more mouths to feed..people violently fighting for their share.
With covid and all the regulations. Drugs get harder to ship for them fellas to bring in the sort of money they accustom to.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 10th, 2022, 2:32 pm

Same in Chaguanas, Arima,Claxton bay,Diego,.Mayaro ,Sando etc, what about the 2 dead old men couple weeks ago in Petit Bourg ? Listen pal the problem is Trinis all over Trini..your experience with Laventllians isn't the only one that matters. .

People are being killed everywhere..I repeat my point is in this murder spike and for quite some time, the usual places like laventille Morvant East POS etc seem to have lower rates than other places and murder is now the norm everywhere .and that's a fact..

What about the man that took a bullet to his forehead in a home invasion last week in that sleepy south village..name escapes me now..

Problem is entitled sociopath Trinis across the board..

pugboy wrote:in your world,

i am not prejudiced against them, but you seem very pro-laventille for some reason or another
and no, we are not in any fishy business and deserve what coming to us if you planning to say that next.

VII wrote:Try to get the bigger point...Laventille is not whats destroying T&T, Trinis from every corner are..

Last edited by VII on May 10th, 2022, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 10th, 2022, 2:35 pm

100%

How can they even fathom bail for murder ? They have no will to effect change.. There shouldn't even be bail for armed robbery and arms and ammo !! Yes ,some of them lawyers, judges and politicians need to feel it too, maybe then they would take the plight of the ordinary citizen of this country seriously. They are making us cynical , they are pathetic,self serving and corrupt.

hover11 wrote:Seven,

Let's be real a murder in laventille and a murder in westmoorings is two different. All the talk about bail and these other legal technicalities will be out the window. Watch how fast bail will be a thing of the past when magistrates start seeing their neighbors being targeted and politicians will start making laws that actually matter to fix this crime crisis

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 10th, 2022, 2:42 pm

VII wrote:100%

How can they even fathom bail for murder ? There shouldn't even be bail for armed robbery and arms and ammo !! Some of them lawyers judges and politicians need to feel it too, maybe then they would take the olighy of the ordinary citizen of this country seriously. They are making us cynical ....

They made bail for murderers so murderers will never see the consequences of their actions and bondsmen have to eat a food. What is a murder accused supposed to do out on bail? Who will hire such. Wouldn't he fall into the life of crime again but say what they say everybody innocent until proven guilty even if that proof may come 10 or 15 years later with the judicial system we currently have.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » May 10th, 2022, 4:14 pm

hover11 wrote:

How can they even fathom bail for murder ? There shouldn't even be bail for armed robbery and arms and ammo !! Some of them lawyers judges and politicians need to feel it too, maybe then they would take the olighy of the ordinary citizen of this country seriously. They are making us cynical ....

They made bail for murderers so murderers will never see the consequences of their actions and bondsmen have to eat a food. What is a murder accused supposed to do out on bail? Who will hire such. Wouldn't he fall into the life of crime again but say what they say everybody innocent until proven guilty even if that proof may come 10 or 15 years later with the judicial system we currently have.
Yellow opposition lawyers have to make a killing too.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 10th, 2022, 4:29 pm

wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Yellow opposition lawyers have to make a killing too.
Point is moot....if red government ppl did no crime there would be no work for the police or the lawyers or the magistrates

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 10th, 2022, 6:33 pm

202: unidentified male shot and killed in Diego martin

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » May 10th, 2022, 7:45 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/trinidadex ... b.amp.html

Opposition MP Dr Roodal Moonilal has called on National Security Minister Fitzgerald Hinds to answer whether his official vehicle was damaged by gunfire.

^allyuh ask for hinds? I really see him driving a old mazda with a dark dark tint. And I know ministers don't pump in them kinda cars

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 11th, 2022, 9:34 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:202: unidentified male shot and killed in Diego martin

Identified as Orlando Moreno

203: unidentified male shot and killed in blanchisseuse

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » May 11th, 2022, 10:14 am

VII wrote:Same in Chaguanas, Arima,Claxton bay,Diego,.Mayaro ,Sando etc, what about the 2 dead old men couple weeks ago in Petit Bourg ? Listen pal the problem is Trinis all over Trini..your experience with Laventllians isn't the only one that matters. .

People are being killed everywhere..I repeat my point is in this murder spike and for quite some time, the usual places like laventille Morvant East POS etc seem to have lower rates than other places and murder is now the norm everywhere .and that's a fact..

What about the man that took a bullet to his forehead in a home invasion last week in that sleepy south village..name escapes me now..

agreed, those pests rarely touch dey own. laventille, beetham, sea lots, diego all dem pnm stronghold areas does export dey criminals go eat food an come back home, den clowns like him does hide an protect them an boast oh nothin doh happen in dem community.
d rd govt does give them free house all over to spread criminality all over, watch how Windy Hill, Bon Air, Debe, Chaguanas and general everywhere in d country where they gone an is same thing spreading their nasty no wok free free gimme gimme mentality.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 11th, 2022, 10:45 am

Blanchisseuse a lil hot these days...

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » May 11th, 2022, 10:59 am

Mmoney607 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/mp-questions-if-hinds-car-was-fired-upon/article_57f3ad60-d05b-11ec-892a-9f12daa9126b.amp.html

Opposition MP Dr Roodal Moonilal has called on National Security Minister Fitzgerald Hinds to answer whether his official vehicle was damaged by gunfire.

^allyuh ask for hinds? I really see him driving a old mazda with a dark dark tint. And I know ministers don't pump in them kinda cars
He still have that 323F liftback?

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 11th, 2022, 11:01 am

No I shoot and or keep them till police arrives, from SanJaun to POS to the West so far, you're out of your league here cuck.

Get the bigger point..no one here has suffered from laventille criminals more than my family and I , even murder of a friend/employee in a robbery in 2000 after suffering 2 before that. Get the bigger point I'm making about Trinis on the whole little dramatic cuck. Bomb laventille in your head if you wish but that won't solve the problems T&Ts facing today, it's everywhere, especially in Central .

And idiot my point was about murder numbers in an area contributing to the overall toll , my point which is a FACT remains that the usual areas like Laventille etc are much slower these days wrt to MURDER NUMBERS MAKING UP THE FINAL TOLL , and it's right here for all to see, break stick in yuh ears or you just dotish ?

Maybe we should kill all negro people too because more offenders are that, I know you'll love that ..

daxt0r wrote:
VII wrote:Same in Chaguanas, Arima,Claxton bay,Diego,.Mayaro ,Sando etc, what about the 2 dead old men couple weeks ago in Petit Bourg ? Listen pal the problem is Trinis all over Trini..your experience with Laventllians isn't the only one that matters. .

agreed, those pests rarely touch dey own. laventille, beetham, sea lots, diego all dem pnm stronghold areas does export dey criminals go eat food an come back home, den clowns like him does hide an protect them an boast oh nothin doh happen in dem community.
d rd govt does give them free house all over to spread criminality all over, watch how Windy Hill, Bon Air, Debe, Chaguanas and general everywhere in d country where they gone an is same thing spreading their nasty no wok free free gimme gimme mentality.
Last edited by VII on May 11th, 2022, 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”